Bat Boy Oneshots

Av Comic_Nerd117

This is a Young Justice/ Batboy book. If you like the show or have a giant crush on the robins then check thi... Mer

Robin (Dick Grayson)x Neko Reader
Connor Kent x reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader
Beastboy x Abused!Reader
Red Arrow x Runaway Reader
Connor Kent x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 2
Batfamily x Invisible!Reader
Roy Harper x Reader
Wally West x Fairy!Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 3
Impulse x Blue!Lantern!Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader Part 2
Beast Boy x Ghost!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Damian x Wally!Sister!Reader
Tim Drake x Supergirl!Reader
Jon Kent x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Jason x Ballerina!Reader
Dick Grayson x Ballerina!Reader
Damian Wayne x Ballerina!Reader
Tim Drake x Ballerina!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Batgirl!Reader
Connor x Reader
Tim Drake x Spirit!Reader
Bruce Wayne x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader Part 2
Dick Grayson x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Fox!Reader
Damian Wayne x Werewolf!Reader
Red Robin x Frainkenstein!Reader
Nightwing x Gorgon!Reader
Red Hood x Demon!Reader
Red Robin x Spider-Woman!Reader
Arsenal x Star!Reader
Wally West x Mermaid!Reader
Impulse x Speedster!Reader
Jason x Neko!Reader
Tim Drake x Santa!Klaus!Daughter
Connor Kent x Reader
Damian Wayne x Cupid!Reader
Damian Wayne x Shy!Reader
Bart Allan x Reader
Batfamily x Batsis
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Hybrid!Jason x Reader
Damian Wayne x Snow!Reader
Red Hood x Robin!Reader
Roy Harper x Comic!Geek
A/n
Blue Beetle x Reader
Nightwing x Healing!Reader
Damian x Firefly!Reader
Dick Grayson x Bruce!Daughter!Reader
Dick Grayson x Reader
Batfamily x Fangirl!Reader
Team x Reader
Batboys x Reader
Team x Unstable!Reader
A/N

Jason Todd x Reader

7.1K 177 203
Av Comic_Nerd117

Why not do another Soulmate AU.

I sighed doodling on my hand. My soulmate probably hates me for littering his skin with doodles and math equations and reminders. Math isn't my strong suit. I did the equation on my hand annoyed. I'm freaking 16 and I can't figure this out?! I scratched it out and redid it. Well before I saw writing appear on my hand doing my math problem showing me where I did it wrong. I blinked a few times. He's never written anything back before. I drew a smiley face on my hand next to the problem to say thanks. He didn't say anything after that. I did the problem on the worksheet. Finally I'm done with my homework. Off to the bookstore. There is this old bookstore I always go to because I love the smell of the books. It reminds me of the Hogwarts library from the movie. Once I got there I smiled. The smell of books filled my nose. I smiled and walked over to the poetry section of the library. I found a small book full of short poems. I flipped through them and saw one of my favorite poems. A Crystal Forest by William Sharp.

"The air is blue and keen and cold,
With snow the roads and fields are white
But here the forest's clothed with light
And in a shining sheath enrolled." I said looking outside. It's the middle of winter and snowing out here in Gotham.

"Each branch, each twig, each blade of grass,
Seems clad miraculously with glass:
Above the ice-bound streamlet bends
Each frozen fern with crystal ends." A deep voice said making me turn around quickly. I saw an attractive looking man a bit older than me maybe looking at me.

"You know that poem?" I asked seeing how he looked like a biker or a jock rather than a reader. He nodded smiling.

"William Sharp is a good poet. Wrote some great stuff." He said leaning against the bookshelf. I smiled and nodded.

"What's your name fellow book lover?" I asked.

"I'm Jason and you are?" He asked.

"I'm (Y/n)." I smiled. I checked the time and saw I was late for lunch with mom.

"Sorry but I'm overdo. I'm really in a stew. No time to say goodbye, hello, I'm late I'm late I'm late." I said walking towards the cashier to pay for my books.

"The White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland?" Jason asked.

"Favorite book. It was nice meeting you but I actually am very late." I waved before running.

That was my first encounter with Jason. We bumped into each other a few other different times before we decided to start seeing each other on purpose. We hung out a few times. It was fun talking to him. We often met up for coffee and went to the library together. We go to the same school but I avoid him there since he's almost always getting mobbed by girls. I didn't need to be added to that list. Now it's lunch and I'm at my normal table by myself reading. I was reading Alice in Wonderland for about the 500th time. I smiled as I read it not really paying attention to my lunch. I heard a sound next to me. I turned and saw Jason sitting next to me. I smiled.

"Hey Jason. Not sitting at your normal table today?" I asked him.

"Nah we're sitting here today. So buckle up because I'm making you meet new people." He said as more people sat down near us. I just buried my head further into my book.

"Jason I'm going to kill you." I muttered to myself.

"So this is the girl Jason? Is she new I've never seen her around?" His brother Tim asked. I deadpanned.

"We're in the same chemistry class. I sit right across from you." I said annoyed. He got flustered and looked away.

"And why do I have to meet new people?" I asked Jason.

"Because it's healthy. Guys this is (Y/n) she's a friend." Jason said. I saw only a few people who I have some classes with. His brother Tim Drake, Roy Harper, Kori Prince (I had to make up a civilian name for Koriand'r so sorry if you don't like it.), Damian Wayne and Barbra Gordon. I shook my head and got up.

"I'll see you later Jason." I said grabbing my lunch and throwing it away. I walked towards the girls bathroom to scrub off my drawings on my hand from today annoyed. Why would he do that?! He knows I don't do well around people. I got into the bathroom and scrubbed my drawings off my skin so hard that my skin was red and irritated. I don't care if it stings. I dried my hands and went to my locker I got out my pens and markers and liquid eyeliners and left to the library. I started doing some art on my hands finding it comforting. I decided on dandelions in the grass which looked really cool in black.

I smiled and draw on my hand well until the bell rang and ruined my fun. I sighed and grabbed my bag before going to class.

~Time Skip to after school~

I walked to my locker after school to get my homework. I'm still ticked off at Jason.

"Friend (Y/n)!" A voice called. I looked and saw Kori. I stopped and she ran up to me. We were in the middle of traffic so I brought her over to my locker.

"Yes Kori?" I asked a tad bit annoyed. She pointed to my hand.

"May I take a picture? It is a most wonderful drawing." She said. I shrugged.

"Sure." I mumbled absentmindedly. She took a picture of her phone. I saw Jason and felt my fingers curl into a fist.

"I have to go Kori." I said quickly grabbing my homework from my locker. I disappeared into the crowd of people trying to leave school and sighed. Jason can be such an asshat sometimes. I was walking home and saw Jason was calling me. I ignored it and continued walking home. Only he kept calling. I got home and threw my phone on my bed.

"Fucking stop calling me!" I yelled into a pillow. My parents are on a business trip so they won't be home for a few weeks. I turned on tv and watched the Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir. I love this show.

~Time Skip~

"ADRIEN HOW ARE YOU SO OBLIVIOUS?!" I yelled at the tv. How does he not see that Marinette likes him?! I don't get it! There was a knock at the door. I groaned and got up pausing the show. I didn't order pizza. I opened the door and looked on my phone.

"No I don't want to buy any cookies, no I don't need a new vacuum, and I didn't order any pizza. Is that all?" I asked now looking up. I saw Jason and slammed the door but he stuck his foot out and his foot was now wedged between the door and the wall. I peeked and saw the pained expression on his face.

"Can you please let me in?" He whined.

"Fine." I said opening the door. He walked in and I quickly shut off the tv. I don't need him making fun of me for watching cartoons. I sat down and he sat down right next to me. He gave me a nervous smile.

"I'm sorry I rushed you into meeting people. I was only going to have you meet Roy and Kori but my brothers and Babs wanted to meet you. I'm not good at apologizing." He said before giving me a hug. I playfully sighed pretending to be annoyed.

"I guess I have to forgive you." I said hugging him back.

"You know you can't resist all this." He said making me laugh.

"I think I can." I said playfully shoving him. He laughed and pulled me closer to him.

"Sure you can." He said kissing the back of my hand. I felt myself blush. A warm feeling shot through my body.

"Well isn't someone a cliche fairytale prince." I said taking my hand back. He laughed and pulled out a pen.

"Wanna hear a story?" He asked. I nodded.

"You tell good stories." I said sitting cross legged. He smiled and started writing on his arm. I felt something being written on my arm. I looked and saw words appearing on my skin.

'So I went to the book store one day and met this girl.' It said. I looked at his arm and saw that he wrote it on his arm exactly where the words appeared on mine. I smiled realizing he was my soulmate.

"What happened next?" I asked him. He smiled and started writing on his arm again.

'She left the store like the rabbit down the rabbit hole only I didn't follow like I wanted.' He wrote making my smile widen. He actually remembers that I said a line from Alice in Wonderland.

'We bumped into each other and we started hanging out on a day to day basis. I realized I loved her. Her laugh, her smile, her eyes, her quirkiness, and her taste in books.' I read as the words appeared on my arm. I blushed reading that he loved me.

'Then I pressured her into meeting people and I felt like an ass. I love you.' He wrote. Once he was done I looked up at him. He was already looking at me with a nervous smile on his face. I smiled and took the pen from him.

'I love you too.' I wrote smiling. I looked back at him and all I saw was a mischievous smirk on his face. He pinned me to the couch catching me by surprise. I glared at him.

"You ruined the moment." I said pouting. He chuckled and leaned in. I felt nervous being so close to him and nervous because I haven't had my first kiss yet. I turned away blushing at my thoughts. I heard him chuckle.

"Let me kiss those pretty little lips." He said into my ear. A tingle shot down my spine making me blush more.

~Jason's POV~

I smiled seeing how flustered she was. She is just a blushing mess under me. I love how when I whisper in her ear she shivers. I moved her face towards me and leaned in. I could see the nerves reflect in her eyes and body language. She was shaking from being so nervous only making her more tempting. I kissed her and she was frozen. Oh. This is to good. She hasn't had her first kiss yet. She seemed to get the hang of it rather quickly and started kissing me back. I ran my fingers through her hair and pulled away. She looked at me and smiled slightly. I smirked and laughed a bit.

"Did you just have your first kiss?" I asked her. She immediately froze and looked away.

"I-I wanted to save all my firsts for my soulmate." She muttered.

~Your POV~

I ran my fingers through his hair finding it relaxing. The white stripe in his hair was interesting hot but interesting.

"Why the white stripe?" I asked him.

"Ummm that's a story for another day." He chuckled nervously. I rolled my eyes and tensed when he grabbed the remote to turn in the tv. I quickly grabbed the remote and put it behind my back.

"Watching something naughty (Y/n)?" Jason asked. I shook my head. If Jason finds out I will never hear the end of it. We wrestled for a bit. He was obviously going easy on me and if he wasn't then I'm surprised. He grabbed the remote and turned the tv on. I heard the Miraculous Ladybug theme song come on. I groaned and hid my face in the pillow.

"What the actual fuck?" Jay asked before laughing.

Let's just say later that day my parents came home early to fine me and Jason fighting about which ship was better I voted for Marichat and Ladynoir but he liked Ladrian and Adrianette. He became a fan after that day.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

80.7K 1.3K 39
A book filled with Damian Wayne stories , different ships and situations that involve our favorite bat boy . Enjoy! !!also all the pictures in any...
418K 9.3K 65
Ranked #2 in Jaimereyes - This is made to show my love toward the young justice boys! -Discontinued for now- Don't forget to read Book 1 as it's a co...
242K 5.5K 72
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐝. ❝ Why isn't anyone just whelmed? ❞ young justice imagines. ❪ yj!boys 𝒙 you ❫ ╱ 2018.
224K 5.5K 20
Just a book full of my Young Justice and DC x Reader oneshots!! If you're wanting some superhero love, you're getting it~ (Not rating this matu...