143 (Tay k Story)

By miagoldii

Listed as #39 in romance-friendship Just your average love story... not ~ A hot summer up in H-town. Keleii... More

Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Not an update
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
Chapter Twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
🌹New Story Alert 🌹
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
🌹 PART TWO IS HERE 🌹
🌈 New Story 🌈

chapter thirty three

1.4K 57 44
By miagoldii

Five months later

Raina

" Bring her in "

A cop roughly grabbed my arm and pushed me into the interrogation room. I turned around and looked at him.

" You better be glad im in hand cuffs ", i told him. The cop who was already in the room came and took the cuffs off.

" Yeah yeah yeah sit down "

The cop said as he walked out. When im free ill come back and he'll get whats coming to him. Puta.

" Hi there ms.Vegas "

Some man in a suit said to me. He was sitting down at the table with a bunch of files. While two cops stood behind him. I took a sit and looked at him.

" How the fuck do you know me ? "

The man laughed and said " Well you're all on the news sweetness. Im pretty sure everybody knows you by now ".

I rolled my eyes and then asked " What the hell do you want from me ? ".

" Im Orlando and came here to give you something that you might want "

I looked at him weirdly and asked " And what would that be ? ". He laughed then went into the folder.

" I have a proposition for you, i just need to know if you can be trusted "

" It depends on what it is and i have yet to hear it come from your mouth ", i responded.

" You better tone it down Vegas ", one of the cops said.

" And you better stop talking to me before i spit in your face ", i replied. He was about to come towards me until Orlando stopped him.

" Go on ill handled it "

The cops left and it was just me and him.

" Ok well how would you feel if i told you that you can get out early ", he asked. I looked at him shocked.

" Hell yeah im cool with that most definitely "

" But- "

" I should've known ", i said lowly. I rolled my eyes then looked back at him.

" ok now wait.. Ill let you out if you can hand us Tay ", he said. As soon as he said his name i felt butterflies start to form in my stomach. I miss my baby so much.

" Im sorry but i aint no snake aight? Go find somebody else "

After that i stood up but Orlando quickly got up and pushed me back down into the seat.

" At this point you dont have a choice sweetheart. We've been trying to get Tay for years and now we can take him down and YOU are going to be the reason ", he said while pointing in my face.

" First of all back the hell up goofy, don't fucking touch me ", i yelled out. That's when the cops came back in and begin putting handcuffs on me. I smirked and walked out.

" We will meet again, don't you ever forget that ", Orlando yelled out after me.

I ignored him and kept walking.

-------------

Keleii

" Alright, can you get up so i can move please "

I was sitting up on the bed while Tay laid on me with his head on my stomach.

" Aight hold on my baby tryna tell me something ", he responded. This man was actually having a full conversation with my belly. I shook my head then i grabbed my phone. He looked up at me.

" What you doing ? ", he asked.

" Ordering dominos "

" Oh no you dont ", he said then took my phone.

" Come on Tay gimme my phone "

" No, you know your ass aint supposed to have that typa food "

" Then what the hell am i supposed to eat ? "

" There's a salad down there ", he responded. I pushed his head away and stood up.

" Move... And gimme my phone ", i said as i punched him on the shoulder. Then he gave it to me.

" You so mean "

I ignored him and walked downstairs. I can hear him following behind me. I shook my head and kept walking.

As soon as i got into the kitchen i looked inside the refrigerator. There was a thing of store brought cookie dough on the first shelf. I grabbed it and went to get a spoon. Tay quickly snatched it out of my hand.

" You cant have this shit either it'll hurt the baby ", he told me. I took a deep breath and went to sit down on the couch.

" How about i make you something? ", he said as he came up to me.

" You can cook ? Let me find out ", i responded with a laugh.

" Look i can throw down in the kitchen now, dont play me ", he said. " What you want ? ", he asked.

" It can be anything really "

" Aight ill be right back ", Tay said then he gave me a kiss before going into the kitchen.

I turned on the tv and decided to watch Poetic Justice on the fire stick. Tupac is so fine that it doesn't even make sense.

My phone started ringing signalling that i was getting a facetime call. I looked and seen that it was Trina. I answered the call and sucked my teeth.

" Girl what i tell you about warning me first, i know i look a mess "

" Girl you're fine but how's my bestiee"

" Extremely tired and my back is starting to hurt more now "

" I told your ass that you needa laid down but you still roaming around i see "

" Well i dont want to sleep my entire pregnancy away, plus i dont want Tay doing everything for me  "

" Well he should since he got you in this predicament anyway ", she said then she rolled her eyes. I took a deep breath as i looked at her.

" Why you don't like him? Yall two always act shitty towards each other and its annoying ", i said. She looked away and then she sighed.

" There's something that ive been wanting to tell you for some time now and i dont know how you're gonna react if i do tell you this "

" What is it Trina ? "

She moved the phone away from her so i could only see the ceiling.

" Me and Tay dated before- "

" -What ? "

" But i didn't tell you because i knew how you were gonna react- "

" Bitch that's something you could've told me instead of keeping it a secret ", was the last thing i said before ending the call.

My blood was boiling so bad. Why in the hell didn't she tell me? Let alone Tay? Why did they feel the need to keep it a secret?

" We needa talk ", i said when i walked into the kitchen. Tay stopped what he was doing to look at me.

" What's wrong? Is something wrong with the baby? ", he asked me.

" No the baby's fine ", i responded then i crossed my arms.

" Ok...so wassup? "

" Oh nothing... Its just that Trina told me that you and her dated before "

He immediately stopped what he was doing again. Then he turned to look at me.

" Baby I was gonna tell you but- "

" Well why didn't you ? "

" Because i knew you were gonna be tripping like you are now ", he responded getting mad. I don't know why he's mad when i should be the one that's mad.

" Here i am being with you and shit when the whole time im looking stupid "

" How you looking stupid bruh "

I left out of the kitchen and grabbed the keys off the coffee table.

" Where you going ? ", he asked but i ignored him and went to the door. That's when he walked over to me.

" I said where the fuck you going "

" Im leaving dumb ass ", i responded.

" Why? Whatever i had with her aint even important anymore "

" If i knew you went with her, i wouldn't even talked to you "

" So that's how it is? You gonna leave me because of some shit that happened years ago? "

" I just need some time to myself ", i responded. He nodded his head.

" Well get the fuck out then, i don't need you no way ", was all he said before walking off.

I stood there in shock before leaving out the front door. When i got into the car i started it up and drove off.

Tears were clogging up my vision. The more angrier i got, the more faster i drove. He broke my heart yet again. And Trina, she stabbed me in the back.
I sped through the intersection and the next thing i know, huge bright lights blinded me from my side. That's when the car hit mine.

The last thing i remember saying was please don't let my baby die before everything went black.

-----------------

Raina

" Bitch i know my man coming to get me i just know it "

" You know good and well Thomas aint coming to get you "

" How much you wanna bet "

I was sitting at a table with the few friends i had made here in jail. One of them who's the same age as me is Sarah. She was darkskin with long black hair that she kept in two side french braids. She's the only one i actually rock with but im not telling the others that. Which are Jocelyn and Kimmie. So its just the four of us in our little clique.

" Girl i know sooner or later my man coming to get me ", i told them. They all looked at me.

" Who's yo boo ? ", Kimmie asked.

" Tay "

" That roll with Santana and em ? ", Sarah asked. I nodded then they all laughed.

" Girl are you dumb? He got a whole girlfriend who is pregnant, he aint coming for you ", Jocelyn said then they continued to laugh.

Feeling like i got played, i stood up and walked away.

After requesting to see the Orlando dude again, the cops took me to the interrogation room. As soon as i walked in there, he looked at me with a petty smile. I rolled my eyes.

" Is that offer still standing or what ? "

*******************

Well guys that's book one 🎊❤ book two will be out later on this week or so

Thanks for showing love to my book, PEACE OUT ✌💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.1K 20
Ashanti has finally met her match when she leaves her dear city of Chicago, Illinois. Her main goal is to follow her missions and when it comes down...
7.5K 209 14
It's Nicole's Senior year of NorthShire Highschool, she has the beauty, brains, and courage, but it all changes when she meet a prime aged man name T...
233K 7.9K 62
Copyright © 2016-18 by "BarbieZari" All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever with...
9.7K 587 18
(short story) Kiah is a 20 year old paralegal who wants to become a lawyer she hates thugs mostly bcause her dead beat father is a huge drug lord. H...