In search of love ✔️ (Complet...

By maggimeghu

Meet Twinkle steward- 20 years old girl whose life is filled with nothing but hurt, sadness. A girl who never... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
Chapter 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64

CHAPTER 36

1.6K 52 1
By maggimeghu

TWINKLE POV

I felt someone shaking me. I didn't want to wakeup. Their hands were caresing my hairs. She was calling my name softly.

"Twinkle! Wake up baby. We have reached." I slowly opened my eyes. It was dark outside. I looked up to see Mrs. Williams smiling down at me. I realized I was sleeping on her and got up immediately.

"I'm sorry! I...  I...  d.. didn't realize I was sleeping on you all the way. I'm sorry Mrs. Williams." She patted my head and held my hand in hers.

"Dear, will you just stop telling sorry. I was happy that you slept on me. You looked so peaceful and cute. And why did you call me Mrs. Williams? It's mother to you or you can call me by my name." Twinkle nodded.

The driver opened the door for me. I thanked him and went and stood next to Mrs. Williams.

Front of me was a huge mansion just like Andrew's. It was breathtaking. Mother guided me towards the min door.

"Twinkle! Welcome to your home baby! " Mother said. I was overwhelmed.

"You look tired. Go freshen up and come. We shall have dinner." mother said.
I couldn't believe what I'm experiencing. A mother who loves me so much, a house which is gonna be my home. A new life, a new beginning. Mother called for her maid to guide me to my room.

The room was filled with pink. Looks like mother always wanted a girl child. But why didn't she adopt someone. The theme itself was what I always dreamed of. A princess theme.

The walls were painted in white and pink. In between the room was a queen sized bed. A walkin closet. The maid placed my bag near the bed.

"Ma'am do you need anything? " the maid asked.

"No I don't need anything. And by the way, call me Twinkle. I don't like formalities." I said her. She looked to be younger that me. She was so cute.

"What's your name? "I asked her.

"Sarah!!" she blushed while telling her name. Aww!! How cute!

I freshened up and went to the kitchen. I found my mother cooking lasagna. Andrew's favorite. I sighed, just thinking about him makes me sad. I caressed my bump thinking about how my baby would look.

"Twinkle are you hungry baby. I can see you rubbing your stomach." Mother asked.

"No I'm just... nothing. Actually yes! " thank God. Mother thought I was touching my belly because I was hungry. I didn't want her to know about me being pregnant. I know she will find gradually because of the growing bump. But I didn't feel comfortable telling it now.

"Oh baby! Please feel free. This is your house now. You're the princess of this house now. I wish I could introduce you to my sons, but those idiots are not at home." mother said.

I helped mom carrying the dishes. Both sat next to each other. Mother grabbed the bowl and served me first. She had put so much in my plate. I never had so much food.

"Maa I can't have so much. Please stop!"I tried stopping her. But she was so stubborn.

"Nothing doing. Look at yourself. You look so weak. I can't see my daughter like this. Eat up. Don't worry, I'm very good cook." I laughed at her.

I started eating. It was really yummy. I  didn't even understand how I completed the whole plate. I really have to get the secret recipe from her. Maybe! Maybe! Maybe in future I will be with Andrew. I would love to prepare this for him. Later we spoke for awhile and went to sleep. I couldn't sleep. My mind was drifting back to Andrew.

I don't know why but I feel like seeing him today. I want to meet him. Atleast see him from far. I just want to know he is doing good. The door to my room opened. Mother came in smiling at me. I immediately sat up.

"Twinkle! Why are you awake baby? Aren't you getting sleep? Are you feeling uncomfortable? Shall I arrange another room for you? " look at her now. She is having so much concern over me. No one cared for me so much like her. I don't remember my mom's love much. I wish my mom was like her.

Mother is asking my opinion about this princess world. Who would not be comfortable on this queen sized comfy bed. I was not able to sleep because I was thinking of Andrew. But I can't tell her that.

"No maa, I'm completely fine here. Since it's new to me, I'm not getting sleep. By the way why are you awake? It's past midnight. Please go back sleep." I said to maa.

"Actually I couldn't sleep. All these days I couldn't sleep properly because I didn't have a daughter, but now I can't sleep because... Because.. I have one. I want her to have a mom comforting her. I want her to feel loved and cared."Maa said.

God why does she love me so much. She doesn't even know my past. I feel guilty for not telling her. She sat on my bed.

"Twinkle, If you don't mind. Can I.. Can I... Sleep next to you." Maa asked. She is asking permission to sleep in her own house. To sleep next to me. She looked so cute.

"Maa, there is no need for you to ask. This is your house. Aren't I your daughter?? Does any mother ask permission to sleep next to her daughter? Come and sleep next to me." she immediately jumped next to me. She was acting like a small kid.

"I always wanted a daughter Twinkle. A girl dressed in frocks, running around the house. That's the reason I got this room themed like this. I knew one day I will find a daughter, who fulfills all my dreams. Or atleast a girl marrying my son and become my daughter-in-law, giving me a grandchild. "

"I couldn't expect the second one, since my idots didn't look like they would settle down anytime sooner. You came into my life now. You became a part of my family now." maa said.

Her words perieced through my heart. I was really happy to get her as my mom. I hugged and slept. She kissed me goodnight and slept.

I felt thirsty. I looked up to check on the clock. It was 3 am. I saw Maa sleeping peacefully. I got up slowly and went towards the kitchen.

As I approached the kitchen, I could see someone moving inside the kitchen. Looks like a thief had entered the mansion. I have to stop him. I searched for some weapon which I can use against him but not harm him. I couldn't see anything since it was dark.

I found a knife on the table. I took the knife, this will do the work. It will scare him. I didn't notice that I took a butter knife. On the way I took a vase also. Safety!!

As soon as I entered the kitchen, he turned around. I threw the vase to hit his head, but he jumped from there. Later he came towards me and held my hands. I started screaming.

His grip on my hands became tighter. It started to hurt. All the lights of the mansion turned on. Maa came running to the kitchen.

"Twinkle! Ethan! What the hell?? Ethan let her go." Maa screamed at the thief.

"Mom but she is a thief. She tried killing me." Ethan said.
What? So this man holding me is Maa's son. I thought he was a thief. I held my head down feeling embarrassed. How could I accuse the son of this house as a thief.

"Ethan, leave her now. Or you will have to face me. She is no thief. Now just let her go." Maa said. He released his killer grip on my hands. I noticed that my hands had turned red. Maa noticed this and started shouting at him.

"Look what you have done. Come here baby, is it paining." Maa asked. Tears were forming in my eyes. Ethan looked scared now.

"What! you support this thief now, than your own son. Who is she by the way?" Ethan asked.

"She is Twinkle. She will live with us from today. She is my daughter and you should treat her well. And you Twinkle, why are you awake? " Mom asked.

"I was thirsty. I wanted to drink water. I saw him in the kitchen. I thought he was a thief or some killer. So I tried to throw a vase at him. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry." I apologized.

They both started laughing.
I didn't understand why they were laughing.

"Dear you wanted to kill him with this? " Maa held my hand up. Now I noticed than I had a butter knife in my hand. Shit!  Great now you made yourself a comedian. I held my head down. I was totally embarrassed now.

"Aww cutey!! Don't worry. Next time I will keep some sharp knifes arranged for you at the table. And don't you dare start with your apologies." I blushed at Maa's comments.

"Hello Twinkle! I'm Ethan Williams. Favorite son of Mrs. Williams. And ya next time I will surely be careful around you. Oh my God! Look at her maa. She planned to kill me with that butter knife. I can't imagine her stabbing it in my stomach." Ethan said to his mom and acted as if I had stabbed him. He clicked the side of his stomach and fell down.

The blush kept increasing on my cheeks. I looked like a tomato right now. And look at him, he is making it even more funnier. I immediately touched my belly, to check whether the baby was OK. Did it hurt her or anything. I can't let anything happen to her.

"Ethan stop acting. Get up and go to bed. Good night son." He got up and hugged his mom. Giving her a goodnight kiss. He winked at me and left to his room.

Wow such a adventure. You created a great impression on yourself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 76 48
"Do opposites truly attract or do you get comfortable with a person like you?" I asked him while gazing at the stars. "I think neither is true" he r...
480K 14.1K 47
"Hey, sorry I didn't mean to bother you I was just wonderi-" I was cut off " Huh ? Who are you ?" I froze right there at the female voice on the o...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
2.5K 52 27
・゜゜・✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ・゜゜・. TW: Suicidal MC, abuse, lots of angst, sensitive topics, eventual character death ✧ BAD GRAMMAR BECAUSE IT'S NOT BETA READ BY...