The Love For Twins Pt. 2 (Les...

By YoungkaykaybabeBoyd

More

1: New Start
2: Jail
3: Free
4: Blue Eyes
5: Mine Only
6: Welcome Home
7: James
8: The Truth Isnt Always Good
9: Last Kiss
10: $3,500
11: Meetin Eachother
12: Rough
13: Say My Name
14: Will You.......?
15: Date Night
16: Meetin Someone New
17: First Time
18: I Love My Life
19: Trust Issues
20: T+J
21: Pay Backs A Bitch
23: Jamie B-Day Pt. 2
24: Hangovers
25: Package
26: Oh My God
27: Surprise
28: Alisha
29: Dream Problems
30: Divorce?
31: Forgive and Forget
32: James B-Day
33: The Big Question
34: Dinner
35: Announcement (Final)
Another Book?
Book is out 🙌🏽
New Book ! 👆🏽

22: Jamie B-Day

11.7K 376 30
By YoungkaykaybabeBoyd

Jamie at da top

Jaiiy pov

So its Jamies birthday and i suprised my baby wit breakfeast in bed.

"Wake ur fine ass up!!!" I yelled. She opened her eyes lookin at me. She smiled sittin up.

"Happy Birthday beautiful" i pecked her lips.

"Thanks baby this looks great" she said as i sat the food on her lap. "So wat u wanna do today?" I asked as i layed beside her.

"I just wanna stay in bed wit u" she said grabbin my hand.

"Awww bae that sweet but no we gotta go out tonite" i said. She stuffed her mouth wit eggs mufflin a 'fine'.

"I promise babe it will be fun ur turnin 27" i said kissin her cheek.

"Wat about James?" She asked. "Cant he stay wit ur parents?" I said. She nodded. "We need to visit them more they only seen James twice" she said.

"Ik" i said layin my head back on the headboard. "So wat r we doin?" She asked.

"Me, u, Jay, and Tashe are goin to da club" "that new LGBT club?" She asked and i nodded.

She finished her breakfeast and i took the board goin downstairs washin the dishes.

James came down rubbin his eyes. "Goodmornin mom" he yawned. "Goodmornin did u do ur mornin routine?"

He nodded sittin in his chair. I took his food out the microwave and gave it to him with his favorite little fork.

I sat across from him. "Do u wanna go over grandma and grandad house today?"

He nodded smilin eatin his food. When he was done we walked to his room. I started his bath.

I tied his hair up before he got in. He washed his self as i packed up some of his clothes.

When he called me back in i dried him off and he lotioned his self up.

"Mom can i get my hair cut?" He asked as i buttoned up his shirt. "Why u dont like ur long hair?" I asked him.

He shook his head no. "Lets go ask ur mommy first" i said he nodded takin my hand.

We walked into our room but she was in the shower. "Go downstairs while i talk to mommy" i said.

He nodded walkin out my room closin the door. I went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet seat.

"Jamie" i said. "Hmm?" "James wanna get his hair cut"

She stepped out the shower wrappin the towel around her. "Why?" She asked. I shrugged.

"He said he didnt want all that hair anymore" i answered. "U goin take him?" She asked.

"Yea next week i need mines cut to" i said followin her out the bathroom as she pulled stuff out the draw.

"Yea u do" she said. "Wats that suppose to mean?" I said helpin her clippin the back of her bra.

She didnt answer i turned her around pushin her up against the dresser holdin her waist "wat u tryna go? Wat if i wanted to grow my hair out like Jays used to be" I asked lookin at her.

"I like u wit ur short hair" she said runnin her fingers through my hair. "Why?" I asked.

"Cause....it makes u look sexy" she said turnin pink. I smiled "a grown ass women still blushin" i teased.

"Shut up" she pushed me away. I chuckled peckin her lips. "Go get in the shower u stink" she said.

"Oh really u wasnt sayin dat earlier" i said walkin towards the bathroom. She stuck out her tounge and i closed the bathroom door gettin in the shower.

---

90 Votes + 20 Comments = New Update

×Makayla×

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 40K 102
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
16.2K 1.4K 28
လူတွေအားလုံး Vegetarian မှ မဟုတ်တာ.. လူသားတွေ အသားစားတာ normal ဆိုရင် Vampire တွေ လူ့သွေးစုပ်တာကို ဘာလို့ ရက်စက်တယ်လို့ စွပ်စွဲမှာလဲ??
184K 6.8K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
31.1K 811 18
Melissa and Chris both meet on the set of supergirl, they instantly hit it off becoming great friends. But what happens when this friendship turns in...