My Ride or Die|✔️

By Ssavagequeen

A group of teenagers that met in a school cafeteria slowly become closer to each other like family. But what... More

•My Ride or Die.•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49• {FINALE CHAP}
50>Closing
👀

•12•

13.5K 497 84
By Ssavagequeen

{Lance's POV}

A nigga was gassed. I'm not gon' cap.

Shorty and I deadass kissed. Well it was more like a damn peck but we still kissed.

Lemme let y'all know how this shit went down.

Me and Shorty had a good time at the Cheesecake Factory, getting to know each other and makin jokes and shit.

When we payed the bill, we left and went to the movies to see Happy Death Day 2U. Anyways, after we did that I took her home and we chilled in my car a lil before she went inside.

Flashback.

"You finna go inside soon?" I asked Aiyana as she sat in the passengers seat lookin at the phone.

"I was gonna stay a lil bit longer but I can go inside now if you want" she replied to me while making eye contact.

"Trust me, you can stay as long as you want" I said to her with a really wide smile.

"Ight" is all she said in response.

"So on a scale of one to ten, how was this date?" I asked her.

"Issa solid 9.5" she replied.

"Why not a ten?" I asked, not being satisfied with the answer I just got.

"Because, it ended too early" she said while putting her phone in her purse.

I chuckled. "It's not over yet, I'm still here."

"That doesn't mean any—" I cut her off by quickly crashing my lips into hers then after 3 seconds later, I pulled away.

When I did, I looked straight ahead, trying not to get nervous.

I don't know why a nigga just did that. But I sure as hell loved it.

I looked over at Aiyana who was frozen in place.

"Yo, you good?" I asked her.

She clears her throat. "Um, yeah."

"Did a nigga kiss you too soon?"

"Nah, it's cool."

"Good," I nodded, "then can I do it again?"

"Boy boo" she laughed.

"I'm bein deadass" I said.

[...]

"Maybe Tomorrow" she says.

"Promise?"

"Sure."

"No, I wanna hear a yes, not no 'sure'" I said to her with a serious face.

"Ok, yes" she finally said.

"Anyways, I'm going inside" she told me.

"Ight, text me later,Ight?"

"Mmmmk" she hummed as she opened the door to leave.

End of Flashback.

And that's why a nigga is in a good ass mood today.

I put on my blue durag to match my fit and headed into the kitchen.

Thas when I seen my moms which was a surprise cause she's always sleeping (cause she has a shift later on) when I leave for school.

"Morning Moms" I greeted her while giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning Baby" she said back.

"How come you up?" I asked curiously.

"Well, I decided to take the day off just so I can spend the day with Liah" she answered referring to my little sister.

"Why?" I asked.

"Do I have to have a reason to spend the day with my child?"

I shook my head. "Well ima Head out now."

"Ok, be careful," she said, "Love you."

"Love you too and tell Liah I said Good morning when she wakes up" I said before I gave her one last kiss on the cheek and left.

•¥•¥•¥•

"I believe you owe me a kiss now" I said to Aiyana as we sat at the lunch table with Bryson, Kadeem, Jaylen and Kendra

"Whaaaaaaaat?!" Jaylen said with his hand over his mouth while everyone including Aiyana looked at me with wide ass eyes.

My baby girl just sat there and started to blush.

"Come on," I said to her, "you promised."

"Not now" she slapped my arm.

"You don't wanna kiss me in front of everyone?"

"Obviously" she rolled her eyes at me.

"Wait, y'all finally goin out?" Kadeem asked with squinted eyes.

"Not really" I answered him with a smile.

"Then why y'all kissin?" Jaylen asked with a laugh.

"Just cause" I replied.

"Mmmmhhhhmmm" was the sound that came from Kendra.

I gave her a glance then turned my attention to Aiyana who was paying attention to her phone.

"Shorty, you promised a nigga that you would kiss him today" I said to her.

"Well, not right now" she said without lookin at me, Thas when I seen a lil smirk come on her face.

She needa stop playin with me.

I took the opportunity to grab her face and turn it in my direction before placing my lips on hers.

I let the kiss last about 3 seconds before I pulled away.

I looked to see everyone at our table lookin at us.

Oops.

"What?" I asked them.

They was silent before Bryson cleared his throat and smiled. "Nothing."

I looked over at Aiyana who was back to doing things on her phone.

Shorty shy but it's Ight.

*smirks in amusement*

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

How was this chapter?

Their kiss(es)?

817 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Tense By kara

General Fiction

4.3M 174K 54
"I love you." "Oh?" "In a non-bro sort of way, y'know? Full homo." ~~~ Kai and Roan are a lot of things. Best friends, football players, straight...
17.3K 495 20
"To think the 3 of us got into relationships over some stupid dares" When 3 boys get into relationships over some dares.
596 10 10
A collection of oneshots and short stories that come to me when I'm bored in class. (says completed but there will be more updates.)
349 21 10
Two girls growing up in high school, one a player, one a quiet little girl. When they bump into each other one day, how well will they connect? What...