Two-Faced {BNHA X Reader}

By teraukurawharehinga

Name: (Y/n) (L/n) Family status: Father: Unknown. Mother: Deceased. --------------------------- You had bee... More

Chapter 1: Fiery Past
Chapter 2: Something new
Chapter 3: New home
Chapter 4: Todoroki Family
Chapter 5: Years to come
Chapter 6: Escape
Chapter 7: All Might
Chapter 8: Choosen
Chapter 9: Who's Quirkless now?
Chapter 10: Training & Exam
Chapter 11: Exam p.t 2
Chapter 12: U.A Hero Academy
Chapter 13: A talk or smack?
Chapter 14: First Test Trial
Chapter 15: Yes?
Chapter 16: Longtime still see you
Chapter 17: Maybe so Baka
Chapter 18: New training
Chapter 19: Who's the bigger Villain?
Chapter 20: Save it
Chapter 21: Safe with me in your arms
Chapter 22: Notebook
Chapter 23: Training again
Chapter 24: Entering locked places
Chapter 25: Race ya
Chapter 26: Wall of Wings
Chapter 27: Other side opening
Chapter 28: See through me
Chapter 29: Secret kept
Chapter 30: Who are you really?
Chapter 31: What now?
Chapter 32: Wait...WHAT!?
Chapter 33: Mate or not
Chapter 34: Two-Faced
Chapter 35: Gran Torino
Chapter 36: Stain me
Chapter 37: "Takuma...No..."
Chapter 38: Cry 'Wolf'
Chapter 39: Nothing is something
Chapter 40: Final Exam
Chapter 41: Funeral and A talk with the Villain
Chapter 42: Kitten paws
Chapter 43: Poison
Chapter 44: Calling on me
Chapter 45: Nothing to say
NEW COVER!

Chapter 46: You saved more than 'Me'

72 3 1
By teraukurawharehinga

Warning! 

(Emotional chapter)

-Your P.o.v-

It was nightfall, well at least that's what it felt like in here. The chains leaked onto my hands and ankles hurt as for the source of my power really came from my wings, so if I got the chains of those. 

I will be free like a feather on the wind. 

I looked up seeing a male in the corner of the room, watching,  vigil -like watching us as the others went off doing whatever they do. It was hard to make out the features of the man. He was tall and had dark spiky hair.

He had a familiar hint to him. Like--I've been with him before. Many many years ago. 

"You got an eye problem?" he barked kicking himself off the wall, not moving into the light but his blue eyes locking with mine. 

I gasped as my mind whirled. 

"T-Toya!" 

Bakugou was still asleep as the dead. 

I whispered shouted at...who I thought I lost. 

A smile screeched across his features as he clapped slowly, almost sarcastically. It made my blood go cold. 

"B-but, Enji our father--h-he told me that you--"

"I died." he cut me off. 

", From being weak when really I survived with my wits against a loser hero who only used me as a post for his frame. Those fake heroes are everywhere!" he grits his teeth lighting his fist a blue flame and slamming it against the wall. 

A fresh burn mark appearing. 

"This is why. I have chosen this path. Mostly because of our sick ass-hole father and of course, wannabe heroes like you and sparky here" The boy I once looked up to as Toya muttered as he then walked into the light. 

Showing a completely different look from what I once remembered. 

"T-Toya--"

"Don't! Don't call me by that name! That name that our sick bastard father spat venom when using that name on me! And I don't want to hear it coming from anyone! Even you" 

I sighed looking down to the ground. 

This--this Toya this man in front of me who I once used to love playing football with...we no more. He had patches of purple-blue on his neck and collar-bone, half of his chin and bottom-lip and arms and ears. 

He's changed. 

"But now look at you. I thought bigger of you (Y/n). That little girl with (h/c) hair and big shiny (e/c) eyes. Hah. Oh how much I had wasted with you" he cackled bitterly sending chills to my stomach. 

Then I chuckled making him glance at down at me in my chair of chains. 

"This image look familiar to you Toya." I gestured towards the chains. 

Toya a.k.a Dabi's pupils widened as his throat went dry he turned his head, not daring to look at you. 

I smiled at a lost happy moment that I shared with Toya. 

"Remember? You saved me from Enji when he had chained--"

"Shut up" he spat sharply. 

"He chained me. Beat me" I continued. 

"Shut up!" he yelled. 

"But you were there" 

"Stop it!"

"You saved me" 

"I said shut up!" his fists lighting a bright, fiery blue. I kissed Bakugou's head to make sure he wouldn't wake or get hurt as I put a shield on him. 

"You held me close, hugged the tears away, the pain" I continued as he stomped over. 

Tears leaving his fierce blue turquoise eyes at the painful moments overwhelming his poor head of you. 

"I said SHUT UP!" 

"And I would kiss and hold you close to me too" 

He stopped mid-air with his blue flames still active within his palm as I looked up at him. 

He nearly falls over at the sight of me, his face shocked. 

I smiled up at him, tears running down my cheeks as Dabi had a cut flashback of a smaller me whimpering in these same chains as he saved me from our horrid father, the little me that loved him like my once own brother. 

And the bigger me now, who still does. And always will. 

"And when you said: 'I love you (Y/n) no matter what'," I finished more tears leaving and watering the floor. 

That's what brought Dabi to his knee's, his flames leaving him completely. As tears of his own left him, rolling off his scarred cheeks. 

Then he gripped the edges of his head, shaking it side to side like he was fighting off a demon. 

"Stop it (Y/n)! Please stop it!" He begged of me. I only smiled softly at him again making him stop yelling as he was now right in front of me. 

"I love you too Toya. I always have and always will" I cooed. 

And that's the piece deep within Dabi that he held hidden within his cold shattered heart. his heart now beating in his chest. This feeling, this warmth, this missing piece of him...was...

You. 

You were the missing piece, he needed most. As much as he hated it. He knew it was true. 

He couldn't hold it in anymore. His arms latched out wrapping tightly around me as my eyes widened. 

"Why? Why are you making me like this (Y/n)?" he sniffled into my hair as I merely let my head hug his neck as best as I could. I needed this as much as he needed this too. What can we say? 

We missed each other dearly. That piece at the back of our hearts. Finally complete. 

"I love you" I cooed. 

"No, please. Please don't say that" 

I leaned closer. 

"I love you Toya" 

He gripped me tighter, not fighting it anymore. 

"(Y/n)--" he mumbled happily into my hair before pulling away from me a little to look at me. 

Then he smiled as I then got a flashback of him with red hair and a huge smile on his face that he once had. 

"I love you too," he said. 

I laughed leaning into his chest which smelled of bark and smoke. 

"You don't know how long I've missed you saying that--"

"My hero," I said. 

-At hospital-

 In the third P.o.v

"So let me get this straight. You want to get Momo to make another receiver for you to track Bakugou and (Y/n) to save them b-both all by yourselves?" Mina said. 

"Yes." Kiri nodded. 

"The villains that attacked us we're planning on killing some of us but they took Bakugou, (Y/n) alive, what we don't know is how long they'll let them live. That's why we're going after them" Todoroki stated making Midoriya freeze. 

"Have the two of you lost your minds!" Iida yelled. 

"Hey calm down," Mezo said stepping in. 

"I get how frustrated Kirishima is, and how Todoroki feels for not being able to grab either (Y/n) or Bakugou. I'm upset too. But we can't let our emotions get the better of us right?" Mezo added as Kiri turned away knowing he had a point. 

"Um, we should just leave this to All Might, we were only given permission at the training camp to use our Quirks," Aoyama said. 

"Aoyama is correct, although I am part to blame for failing. So I can't talk" 

"You guys!" Kirishima bragged. 

"Listen we're all shocked that Bakugou and (Y/n) was taken from us. Even if you are noble in this you're breaking the rules knowingly, then you're no better than villains! Not heroes" Asui said. 

Everyone falls silent. 

No one saying a thing--

(Knock, knock, knock)

The door slid open scaring Aoyama as the doctor was there. 

"Sorry you guys, but I need a moment alone with Midoriya," he said. 

"Sure let's bolt. I wanna see how Jirou and Hagakure are doing" Sero said. 

"Yea that's sounds like a good idea" Ojiro agreed. 

"Yea, that's sounds good. Get better Deku" Uraraka said with a small wave, getting a small smile from Midoriya. 

"Thank you for visiting me" Midoriya thanked his classmates as they walked out.

"I had a talk with Momo yesterday. If we're doing this.  It's happening tonight. Look I know you've got some hardcore injuries so I don't know if you can go. But I wanted to invite you because you probably feel the worst" Kirishima said. 

Iida stopping momentarily as they talked. 

Midoriya looking down in his lap. 

A cut replay of him losing you making him grit his teeth. 

Kirishima having the same feeling. 

"We'll leave at the front of the hospital after dark," Kirishima said as Iida walked out. 

.

.

.

.

"Recovery girl did some heavy healing on your arms when you were unconscious, so you should be able to move them around fairly well. But they were seriously messed up. You've done so much breaking to your body in the last few months, it been the worse for you this time" 

"So you mean. It's completely on a new level for my body?" Midoriya asked as another nurse came to re-wrap his arms again. 

"Yes, but if you keep this up to your muscles and to your joints of your arm bones, at least hitting two or three more times. I don't think you'll be able to move your arms any longer after that" The doctor stated. 

Midoriya's neck hairs stood on their ends. 

"So take it easy okay, let your body re-heal but it's best to keep them moving, even if it hurts a little. I'm going to discharge you today so you can go home and take it easy tonight okay" 

The doctor then turned to him. 

"Take this seriously" he demanded as the green head had his eyes hooded. 

"Yes, I understand. Thank you for all you'd done. I'm sorry if I was much doctor" Midoriya thanked him. 

The doctor smiled at him before reaching into his coat pocket. 

"Recovery girl is kinda getting fed up with you I hear, but just remember you did save someone today. Also, healing starts within your mind, so try not to worry, stay positive" the doctor said as Midoriya took it. 

It was from Kota. 

He went to the roof to read it: 

Dear Mr. Midoriya. 

Sorry for punching you in the balls, and I wanna thank you for saving me, even though you only meet me. Just get better soon so I can thank you in person okay. 

Kota. (I swear I like this kid). 

Midoriya held his head high. He knew what he had to do. 

.

.

.

"Hey mom, yeah it's me. Yes, I have been discharged but I have to do something first so I won't be back until tomorrow...Yes, I can move around now, even though my body feels run-down and sluggish, even from all the healing I've been getting. I think U. A just want to keep the media out for as long as they can" 

The green head said taking a bite of the apple his mother left. 

"Izuku--Do you really have to go back to U.A?" his mother said on the other line.

Midoriya halted. 

Sweat dripping off his chin. 

.

.

.

.

As all the pros came together near the ending of the day, from The second biggest pro hero to Best jeanist, Pussycat: Tiger, Edgeshot, Gang-orca, Gran Torino and Kamui woods and Mt.Lady. 

All grouping up to save Young Bakugou and (Y/n). Question being. Will they make it in time? 

-End of chapter 46- 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82 0 5
I've always believed in the supernatural, like ghosts and stuff. This apparently proved useful in what I would go through in the future. It has alway...
7.5K 142 41
As the daughter of Aslan, you have the responsibility of helping maintain balance and help establish peace in the world, not just in Narnia but also...
1.4K 26 26
Imagine this; three broken lives, one girl, two boys, teenage hormones and angst, aching pain in all their hearts, and a love story beyond comprehens...
22.3K 809 12
"Do you think.... That I could be a hero too? Even... without a quirk?" "Without a quirk? Not happening, kid." All his life Izuku Midoriya...