143 (Tay k Story)

By miagoldii

Listed as #39 in romance-friendship Just your average love story... not ~ A hot summer up in H-town. Keleii... More

Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Not an update
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
Chapter Twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
🌹New Story Alert 🌹
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
🌹 PART TWO IS HERE 🌹
🌈 New Story 🌈

chapter thirty one

1.2K 57 28
By miagoldii

Nobody's pov

Kayla immediately pointed her gun at Kelz. Chest heaving up and down as a tear felled down her cheek. He stood there with a evil grin on his face. He walked closer to her.

" I thought you was dead bitch ", Kayla said. He walked a little closer making her raise the gun towards his face. He put his hands in his pockets and just looked at her.

" Now why would you think that? "

" Because..Because you got shot at Ritz and- "

" -You're naive if you thought somebody could take me out, im a God baby ", Kelz responded. Then he laughed while Fade, Deon and the other guards joined him.

" If i was you Fade i wouldn't be laughing nigga ", Santana said. Kelz looked at Fade. Without questioning, Fade pointed his gun and shot Santana in the arm. Santana immediately grabbed it, dropping his gun.

" Now back to you Kayla, i see you moved on "

" Why did you kidnapped my sister for? Huh? "

" I took her because i knew that it'll get a rise out of yall, plus she tried to diss me earlier this summer so i thought why not "

Kayla looked at Keleii.

" What he talking about? "

" He tried to make a move on me in the kitchen when i came back from that date ", Keleii responded.

Tay looked at her and said " Oh so you going on dates with niggas now ".

" That was before we even got together dummy "

" It better have been- "

Kelz shot up at the ceiling catching everybody's attention.

" Im tired of these games, you wanna know who really shot me at the club that night Kayla? "

Kayla didn't respond so Kelz kept going.

" That little nigga right there "

Kayla looked back at Tyree.

" You went behind my back and slept with the enemy now all yall dying "

" Hold on, Ty you hitting that ? ", Mikey asked him. Keleii just looked between both of them surprised.

Kelz went and aimed his gun at Tyree without anybody paying attention. The gun went off making everybody turned around. Kelz dropped his gun. He looked over at Kayla holding hers with a blank face. He looked down realizing that he's been shot.

" You bitch you shot me "

Tyree took the gun from Kayla, firing shots at Kelz. He felled down on the ground and Tyree kept going until he emptied the clip. Then he threw the gun at him.

Immediately the guards and everybody else started shooting at Kayla and them. Fade ended up escaping as he ran out the door. Tay saw a glimpse of him and managed to run after Fade.

Once Fade realized he was being followed he looked back and started shooting. Tay tried his best to dodged the bullets while he fired back at Fade.

Tay had to take cover which made Fade take advantage and take off up the stairs.

----------

Tay

This high yellow ass nigga making me do all this running and shit. Im outta breath and im angry as hell. I left from behind the wall after making sure my gun was loaded again and ran after him.

I looked up the stairs trying to see if he went up there. The next thing i know Fade looked down and fired at me.

" Fuck you pu$sy "

I looked up and shot back.

" Im on that ass nigga "

I took off after Fade up the stairs.

----------

Keleii

Kayla and I took off after Raina hoe ass. We ended up splitting up to find her.

Where i was was kinda dark and i could barely see shit. I heard something so i went into the direction.
" I know you're out here hoe "

There was no response.

" Come on out and get this ass whopping "

I stopped once i saw her walking out of the darkness.

" I heard you was looking for me, well bitch here i go "

I rolled up my sleeves on my sweatshirt that i was wearing. Then i walked up to her. She just stood there with a smirk on her face.

" You got me fucked up bitch "

I said then i punched her in her shit as hard as i could. She got up from the ground and hit me in my jaw. I lost it and started throwing them things. At this point we were scraping.

She pulled my hair pulling me forward. I did uppercuts in her stomach. She started banging on my head. I couldn't get her off of my shit so i football tackled her to the ground.

I got on top and started punching everywhere in her face. She threw a punch in my jaw and then we started rolling and tussling on the ground.
----------

Tay

I was right behind Fade watching him go out the door. I went out and saw him stop. He turned back around and looked at me.

We were on the roof of the building. We both pulled out our guns at each other.

" How could you turn on your own brothers? "

" Easy, i needed the money and exposure "

" For what? So you can get more of a name yourself ? You a sorry ass nigga "

" Yeah and what are you Tay? Pot calling the mutha fucking kettle black "

" I aint never been no sorry ass nigga, you shot Santana? The person who let your dusty ass sleep on their couch when you aint had nothing "

" Fuck him and fuck you, yall wanted me in yall shadow and now im tryna make a name for myself its a problem "

" You sound dumb as fuck yo "

" Maybe after i kill you ill make Keleii my bitch "

I immediately shot him in the side. He looked up at me shocked. Then i kept firing shots at him while i walked closer. He ended up falling off the roof backwards.

I stepped up and watched him fall until he landed on the ground. I shook my head.

I looked over at a glimpse of somebody going back in the alley. Immediately thinking it was a drunk hobo i ain't think anything of it. I turned back around and walked back inside.

----------

Keleii

I was on the ground while Raina stood up. When i finally got up i bend over putting my hands on my knees.

" You...wait..lemme..catch my..breath ", i said.

She started putting her hair up. " Bitch..you..weak hoe ", she said while catching her breath.

I started to feel nauseous but didn't think anything of it.

I ended up sitting down on the ground. My stomach wasn't feeling right. It hasn't for the pass week or so.

" Why you sitting down? Get up hoe "

I waved her off ignoring her.

I saw Raina from the corner of my eye as she headed my way. Then i heard a loud boom and looked over. Kayla had hit her with a wood bank upside her head. Raina felled down to the ground.

" Come on sis lets go "

" I don't feel good Kay "

" I know we're leaving now ok "

She helped me stand up and we walked out of there.

******************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 6.3K 68
By popular demands, the duo is back!😜 "You can't what? Stop cheating?" She sits back down too. I shook my head no. "You know what you do to me, it's...
539 34 11
August was a thug in the streets of New Orleans. He started skipping school to sell drugs in order to take care of his mother and sister. He met Zal...
7.5K 209 14
It's Nicole's Senior year of NorthShire Highschool, she has the beauty, brains, and courage, but it all changes when she meet a prime aged man name T...
421K 21.1K 45
When Ryann meets Ava - she's intrigued right away from the smooth woman who is more than just a mystery. From her luxurious lifestyle to her love lif...