The Chosen One (NARUTO FanFic)

By LyzelGamboa

The war between Tobi (the mysterious man) and the whole Shinobi world is over. The battle between Naruto and... More

The Chosen One
Chapter 1: The first encounter
Chapter 2: Meeting with the Hokage
Chapter 3: Some Revelation
LOREN'S PROFILE
Chapter 4: Settling down and Memories
Chapter 6: Second exposure
Chapter 7: Ritual
Chapter 8: Upcoming Chounin exam
Chapter 9: Approaching enemy and Research
Chapter 10: Little conflict and new team
Chapter 11: Life and precious ones
Chapter 12: First Chounin exam
Chapter 13: Second exam: Early encountered danger
Chapter 14: Collecting scrolls and pushing the limits
Chapter 15: New development and prelim exam
Chapter 16: Loren's Match
Chapter 17: Confusion and departure
Chapter 18: Explanation
Chapter 19: Confrontation
Chapter 20: Revelation of The Chosen One
Chapter 21: Reminiscence, Akatsuki part 1
Chapter 22: Reminiscence, Akatsuki part 2
Chapter 23: Reminiscence, Akatsuki Part 3
Chapter 24: Reminiscence, Akatsuki part 4
Chapter 25: Reminiscence, Akatsuki Part 5; The conclusion
Chapter 26: Bonds Part 1
Chapter 27: Bonds part 2
Chapter 28: Bonds part 3

Chapter 5: First exposure

2.7K 98 9
By LyzelGamboa

I forgot to add this but the name of Loren’s kekkai gekai that control’s element is still a mystery to Lady Tsunade! She inherited it from her mother’s side and only them is able to have this certain Kekkai Genkai. That’s why Chouwa’s family were one of the respected families among the Giura Clan!

On with the story!

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!

CHAPTER 5

Loren’s POV

I am now fully awake, but my eyes still close, trying to sink in the scenes that I had dreamt.

I felt a warm liquid ran down my face.

“I am so pathetic!’ I mentally told myself.

‘Why did I forget something so important?’ I continued.

I slowly opened my eyes and wiped my tears away but they keep coming like crazy!

“I’m sorry mother…I’m sorry” I whispered, sadness overwhelming me.

I need to be alone for now. Which I am.

Tsunade’s POV

“All the apartments and hotels are full milady” Shizune reported.

“Then where will Loren stay?” I seriously said.

Both my elbows rested at the top of my desk, my fingers intertwined and my chin rested in them.

I am in deep thought searching for a solution, until an idea popped in my head.

‘That’s right…that’s right.’ I mentally said and smirk at my own idea.

“Shizune, summon Sasuke. NOW” I suddenly said making Shizune frown but obeyed me otherwise

Sasuke’s POV

I am in the middle of streets of Konoha and on my way to Kakashi sensei’s house.

‘I need to ask this right away’ I thought.

As I walk in the middle of the streets, I am mentally aware of the awkward and cautious look directed at me. Can’t blame them I guess, I did leave the village and became a rouge ninja then came back again.

But with the past months, I’ve been proving myself to the villagers that I have changed and willing to atone for my sins, of course with the help of certain hyperactive ‘hero’ ninja, and the others.

“Sasuke!!!” called the o-so familiar voice.

“Ugh…! Speak of the devil.” I mumbled.

I turned back to face Naruto who wears a big, VERY big grin, and hands on the back of his head.

“This afternoon at the Ichiraku’s ramen don’t forget ok!?” he said, his big grin not disappearing.

“Yeah, yeah” I lazily said.

“Hee hee! Where are you going now?” he asks

“Kakashi-sensei’s house” I anwsered.

“Huh? Why?”

“To ask something” I said. Really, he asks too much. It’s a good thing I can tolerate him now. I mean he’s helping me.

“About what?” now he’s interested.

I sighed then answered. “If we still need to take the chunin exam, you know, we didn’t even pass when we..left.” I said, feeling the tension rise.

“Right…” he said as then he gaze at the ground and at the same time, his shoulder drop.

Silence…

“Sasuke Uchiha” someone called.

I turned to face the ANBU that called me. “What?”

“the Hokage wants to see you. Now” he said.

“Okay…I’ll be there right away.” I answered. What does she want now? I didn’t do anything wrong, do I?

“Sasuke! See you later I guess!” Naruto shouts as he wave his hand in good bye.

Time skip!

“Can you do me a little favour Sasuke?” Lady Tsunade asks., but it sounded more of a command.

“What it is Hokage-sama?”

“We have a visitor and she is looking for a place to stay, unfortunately, all the apartments and hotels are full, so…” she trailed off, eyeing me carefully.

“Let me guess, you want me to take this person in my house?” I irritatedtly said.

“Yes, her name’s Loren… and if you can, keep your eyes on her without her noticing okay?” she said.

“I guess I don’t have a choice” I sigh”So where is she?”

“Ah! wait a sec” she said and grab something in the cabinet of her desk.

I felt her chakra flowed into something, and then she looks thoughtful for a while.

Loren’s POV

My tears had dried up so I tried to calm myself. I have to because my eyes are deep red, literally RED! Remember, my eyes’ colour changes in two different colours. Red is for negative and blue is for positive, so yeah.

After a while I felt my necklace got warm and I grab it and channel my own chakra into it.

‘Loren’ the voice said.

‘Tsunade-sama?’ I thought.

She replied.  ‘Yes…we have found a place on where you’ll stay so I want you to come at my office and let’s discuss something’

‘Okay…I’ll be right there’

I stood up and pat my back and butt then transported myself at the hallway of Hokage building, I took a few step to reach the Hokage’s door, I knocked and heard the words “Enter” so I did.

There I saw Tsunade-sama, still on her chair, and a reven haired boy that didn’t turn his back to face me.

‘What a funny hairstyle’ I thought.

“Sit down, Loren” Tsunade commanded which I gladly obeyed.

Sitting down, I examined the raven haired boy and immediately recognized him as Uchiha Sasuke.

“We found a place for you to stay, Loren” Tsunade said as she rummaged something on her desk. She pulled a small envelop and tossed it to the Uchiha which he effortlessly caught.

“But I’m afraid you’ll have to stay at the Uchiha compound as all the apartments and hotels are full right now.” She said

A was shocked that I have to stay at the Uchiha’s but successfully hid it.

You see, when I entered the Hokage’s office, I had my face covered by my hair, almost, and I am emotionless because I don’t have time to be cheerful. For now.

I check the Uchiha boy if he is showing any void of emotion, but it’s none. It’s like he don’t have any choice but to obey.

‘Hmm…I don’t have a choice, do I?’ I think.

“Okay…” is all I said.

“I wish for the both of you to get along well” Tsunade said with close eye smile.

Sasuke’s POV

“Dismiss” Lady Tsunade said.

The girl name Loren stands and grabs her stuff, this makes me examined her easily.

She has black hair with who knows how long because it trailed off inside her brown tattered robe that pass under her knee. Her face was almost covered by her hair so I couldn’t clearly see her, despite of that, I can see her strange eye colour.

‘Is that …Fuchsia or pink?’ I thought.

She seems emotionless. Hn, not my business right?

I turned back to face the door, turned my head to look at the girl over my right shoulder.

“Follow me” I muttered, exiting the door, Loren following me.

As we exit the tower, people keep shooting us awkward stares. Is it because of me or this girl’s appearance?

It’s been a while since we left the tower but none of us were talking, it’s not that I care anyway. Then I saw the crew consisting of Naruto, Sakura, Ino, Shikamaru, Chouji, Kiba, and Shino, discussing something. They noticed me when I’m just a feet away to them.

“Heey~!  Sasuke-kun!” Ino shouts as she run into my direction and clings to my arm.

“Hey” I mutter.

“Don’t be absent later at Ichiraku’s okay?” she said. Her eyes shining brightly.

If in the past I’m shoving every fan girl especially her, but now I am able to control myself.

“Hai” I mumbled.

She squeals loudly and grip my arm even tighter, and this time I want to shove her! Good thing Sakura shoves Ino first.

“Hey Ino-pig! Let go of Sasuke!” she shouts. Then she smiled at me and I nodded my thanks to her. Our relationship is now back to the way it was, when I came back to the village, we settled our problem and forgave one another for trying to kill each other.

“What a drag” Shikamaru grumbled.

“Hey Ino! Sakura! Quit hitting each other wall ya!” Kiba shouts.

And Chouji…is Chouji. Always eating.

Mean while Naruto  is busy…THINKING!? Uh,okay? What’s gotten into him?

“Seems like your fangirl didn’t die” Shikamaru stated lazily, his hands were shoved inside his pockets.

“I thought so too” I said, starting to get irritated by Sakura’s and Ino’s bickering. Then I remembered that I’m supposed to escort someone.

I turned my back and found her, standing to where I left her, watching the passerby’s, then us.

It seems that the others notice that I’m watching something so they directed their eyes to where I’m lookinh.

“Hey… who’s that?” Naruto asked.

“Yeah…who is she?” Kiba secondly asked.

I didn’t answer, more like I’m hesitating to tell them that that stranger is going to be living with me from now on. I inwardly sigh then decided to finally answer them.

“A guess…who’s going to be living at my house.”

“Whaaat!!??” Sakura, Ino, Kiba, and Naruto shouts at the same time.

This captured Loren’s attention and watch us with…emotionless face. I think.

“B-b-b-b-but-!” Sakura stuttered but I cut her off.

“Hokage’s order” I shrugged.

A group of running children caught her attention, especially when a brown haired girl with two pigtails tripped not so far to her.

At first we thought that she won’t do anything until she slowly made her way to the crying girl.

She sat down at the ground, in front of the sobbing girl, her back slightly facing us, so we can still see what’s happening.

It looks like she’s comforting the girl and she gave something crystal or whatever it is to the girl. It looks like it works because the girl smiles at her. Loren wiped the remaining tears in the little girl’s each eyes with her two thumbs at the same time and slowly grab the girl’s waist to stand her up. Then the girl’s playmates came, Loren bid farewell to them, she stared for a while at the girl’s running figure before she stood up and walk back to where she is suppose to be standing. Then I started to feel the others curiosity T Loren and turned to face me. I just sighed at them in response.

Loren’s POV

I watch the villager’s pass by in front of me as they me an awkward gaze, then I shifted my attention to the group that the Uchiha greeted. Then the passers by, then to the group.

I am starting to get bored as I stayed to the place where the Uchiha forgotten me. Fortunately, he turned to face me as he remember that he still has someone to escort. His friends notice the Uchiha’s behaviour so they also turned their attention at me.

“Hey…who’s that?” The blond boy that I know as the Hero or Naruto asked.

“…a guess…and she’s going to be living at my house” he answered.

‘Wow, way to go Uchiha’ I mentally cheered, note the sarcasm.

“Whaaat!!??” the pink haired girl or Sakura, the other girl or Ino, the boy with a red markings on his cheeks, and Naruto shouts in unison.

This catches my attention even more and inwardly rolled my eyes. Is it that surprising that they need to over react?

‘Now, now~’ Kusa sang.

A group of running children catches my attention.

‘Now would you look at that!’ I mentally smirk.

‘There’s a lot of happy and innocent children at Konoha! Makes me want to protect them’ I thought, warmth filled inside me.

‘Hehehehe…that’s right” Kusa agreed.

Then a brown haired girl with two pigtails tripped not so far away to my place.

At first I don’t know if I should comfort hey or not. But before I could even decide, my motherly instinct overcame me.

I slowly made my way to her, I sat at the ground in front of her, my back not totally facing the group of the Uchiha so they can amost see what’s whappening. Even though they can’t hear us.

“Are you alright?” I gently said as I place my left hand in the girl’s right shoulder and my right hand helped the girl to regain her composure while sitting.

“I-i-it hurtsss” she sobbed.

I examined her knee and found a small scratch but it didn’t cause for her to bleed. I blowed her scratch to lessen the pain and patted her small head to comfort her.

“Sshh..sshh. it’s ganno be alright, you’re a tough girl right?” I said as I comfort her.

I shoved my hair and pinned it behind my right ear so that I can fully see the girl.

“Y-yes!” the girl said, amuse by the colour of my eyes.

I smiled sweetly at her and grab my bag to give her one of my chakra crystal ball to her, inside of it was a beautiful pink rose. I gave it to her and she look delighted as she saw the pink rose inside it. She looked straight at my eyes and I just gave her a smile. I grabbed her waist to stand her up and patted her pink dress.

“I’ll give you that crystal but you have to smile first okay?” I said as I patted her head.

She gladly smiled at me and said

“Thanks one-chan!”

“You’re welcome” I gently said with a gentle smile plastred iin my face.

“Hey Rhea!” her playmates called “Let’s go!”

She turned to face them “Yes!” she giggled afterwards turned to face me.

“Bye-bye…Rhea-chan, don’t forget to smile okay?” I gently said

“Yes, one-chan, bye-bye!” she waved at me then run to follw her playmates.

I watch her running figure for a while until I brought my hair back in front of my face, stand up and made my way to my previous spot and continued with what I’m doing before. Watching the villagers pass by.

I heard the Uchiha sighed and said his goodbye’s to his friend. Then he motioned for me to follow him. AGAIN.

DON’T FOREGET TO:

COMMENT

FAN

FAN; if you like!

Sorry for the late update pipz!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 3.1K 39
"He's not that boy anymore; now he's a bloodthirsty monster. And you're not his friend either; you're his main target." An uncovered secret. A myster...
4.3K 95 19
As an Uchiha your whole existence has practically been a curse, you're parents died shortly after you're birth, leaving you in the hands of the Third...
63.7K 2K 49
Yuukina is friends with all three of the Kazekage's children, and she is one of the highest ranking Jounin in the Hidden Sand Village. She despises t...
10.5K 318 16
The Haruno family just settled into konoha with there eight year old daughter. At first glance Sakura hated moving to a new city, leaving behind her...