Like Father Like Son

By Talahia

Machai Arnez Henderson was truly his father son. He had multiple women coming through his luxury Townhome. He... More

Muwahhhh ❤️🥰😘
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
PSA ‼️

Chapter 5

2.2K 98 14
By Talahia

Mya

" just breathe friend" Brandy said rubbing my back.

I was literally sick to my stomach at the stunt Chai is trying to pull.

His ass really trying to take me to court for something he barely does.

" Like I-I just don't understand him"

" girl you ain't gotta explain yourself we understand that you've been here for Brodie" my other friend Ty said.

" I still can't believe this nigga put his hands on you" Brandy said as her nose flare up.

" EXCUSE ME HE DID WHAT ............ OH HELL NO YOU NEED TO CALL BRON ON HIS ASS, HE SHOULD NOT BE PUTTING HIS DAMN HANDS YOU" Ty said hopping up from the couch.

I shook my head.

Ty was that friend that was ready to kick ass. If she was a dude she definitely would try to fight Chai.

" y'all I really don't wanna make the situation worse than what it is" I said rubbing a hand down my face from stress.

" nah fuck that I'll call him" Ty said serious

She snatched my phone before I could get it out her reach.

" Hello Bron? "

" ......"

" wassup this Ty"

" welll you sister baby-daddy out here putting his hands on her and I don't think that's okay"

You could hear his loud booming voice. At the moment I was sooo tired and aggravated that I couldn't do anything.

I left them to talk in my living room.

At this point I just want to sleep and forget any of this happened.

Brodie was already in my bed sleep. I think he was coming down with cold since he was sneezing more than usual.

I brushed my hand over his soft curls remembering the night he was created.

Flashback

I was working on a late assignment when someone was knocking on my door like they lost they mind.

I swung my door open revealing my ex, Chai.

" what?" I said irritated at the fact that I was interrupted.

" I came to get the rest of my stuff"

I open my door wider for him to come in.

" why couldn't this what until the morning" I said following him to my room where some of his shoes was lined in my closet.

" cause I was already on this side of town" he said staring back at me.

After six months of knowing he would leave stuff over here like shirts,hoodies, and even shoes.

I notice he only wore his grey sweats and long sleeve shirt with his upcoming brand on it.

" is that a problem?" He said smirking.

" yes it is now getcha stuff and go"

He gave me a once over look before he dropped his keys on my nightstand and making himself comfortable on my bed.

" Chai I'm not playing either"

"you the one said I can wait till tomorrow"

" that don't mean spend the night here smart-ass."

" I'm sorry Mya" he said giving me that look.

" don't start that mess Chai"

He always doing that when he know he messed up.

Playing that guilt role.

" I'm being serious Nev- I mean Mya"

I shook my head at his mistake. He just couldn't be serious.

Neveah was the girl who I found in his room when he was so called drunk 🙄.

" get out Chai" I said walking to open my room door.

I watched as he got up walking close by me closing the door and locking it while staring at me.

Giving me that deep stare with those green eyes.

I quickly looked away.

Those things were the devil in disguise.

" we gon talk about this" he said

" no we are not I said what I said, it ain't  gone be an "us" ever again Chai, you had your chance but you messed that up by screwing another bitch that wasnt me"

" well what you want me to do"

I didn't say nothing.

He dropped down to his knees while continuing to stare me in my eyes while his start giving me small pecks on my stomach.

Chai knew exactly what he was doing.

" I'm asking you Mya ...."

Next thing I know he picked me up pulling down my shorts getting to work.

I was always weak from his touch.

He knew how to butter me up when I'm bout ready to kill him.

" Chaiii" I said as he continue to eat me like his last meal.

I felt my breathing get short as he was slurping and licking.

Everything to keep my wooha throbbing.

" Shit" I said once I spill my juices.

We both were catching our breath staring at each other.

Before I know were giving each other sloppy kisses ripping each other clothes off.

Chai got between my legs filling me up with "him"

I was instantly moaning for him to go deeper inside of me.

At this moment he made me forget about Why I was being mad at him.

He did just that as I held on to his shoulders bringing him close to me.

" Fuck" he said.

By now we were both covered in sweat.

Chai paced start to slow down letting me know he getting his nut.

I felt him pulled out of me before he laid on his back.

No words were said between us.

I knew I messed up for letting him back in.

The Next Day

Machai

" yo Sherae can you go do inventory for me real quick"

" sure can" she said

She was my main assistant and was very chill too.

Soon as she was out of sight a customer was coming in.

At least I thought it was.

I guess Mya snitched to her big brother.

" Aye man you gone have to bounce" I said with all seriousness.

" nah fuck all that ! Why yo punk ass putting yo hands on my damn sista !"

" you a woman beater now ?"

I really can't believe she told him that.

" Yo it wa-"

I couldn't even finish my sentence before his fist connect to my eyes making my vision go blurry.

" Nigga I didn't ask you for an explanation"

I was able to get enough strength tackling him to the ground.

" If you'll listen I would never put my hands on your si-"

He continue to fight with me without hearing me out.

" hey ! HEY IM CALLING THE POLICE" Sherae said with her phone in hand.

Mya Bro dust himself off before leaving out before giving me one last stare.

Once he left Sherae let out a breath.

" Chai I swear you got mo problems than my ratchet ass family" Sherae said shaking her head

I felt the warm liquid forming in mouth.

" damn man" I said mad at myself.

" I'mma need for you to hire security" she added.

" look I'll handle that but can you call Keith to come in"

" yea " she said

I needed someone in the shop besides Sherae while I go make a quick visit to someone who I can talk to about this situation.

" Damn who Debo yo ass"

" ha ha ha very funny pops"

" let me guess is that why you here" he said leaning in his chair.

" yea and to get an ice pack for free" I said grabbing one from his mini fridge in his office.

" imma just assume you did something to piss Mya off and big brother had to step in .... again"

" damn was you there?" I said twisting up my face.

" what did you do Chai cause the last time something happen like this you made me a grandpa, and you know I'm too young for that"

" dad you 52" I said smacking my lips.

" exactly too damn young" he said shaking his head.

" but what did you do though" my pops asked.

" I went to court to serve papers to Mya for the full rights over Brodie"

I looked at my pops seeing him staring at me intently.

" and you wonder why he doesn't have your last name."

"give me one reason why I shouldn't black ya otha eye"

" but pops"

" Chai this is the most dumbest bullshit you ever told me, what makes you think you a better parent than Mya, Cause according to snap and insta you out here living yo best life."

" You not understanding me, she always making me out to be the bad parent. Hell I give him better things then she do. I deserve to have full custody"

I watched as my father walked to his door opening it.

" what you doing ?"

" son imma need for you to get out and think about what you just said" he gave me one of those serious looks when I knew he was about to beat my ass.

" because ain't no way in hell I raised you for 24 years to ever come up with some foolishness like that"

I can tell he looked disappointed but this wasn't going to stop me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6M 200K 83
Ever since playgroup Olivia and Daniel have been inseparable. Best friends since..well forever. However after a drunken night things change between...
1M 22.1K 76
***CONTENT WARNING: Please read the disclaimer prior to reading. Sarah Stone is a giant ball of anxiety. She's always in fear of facing another panic...
5.3M 138K 27
Natalia comes home to find her husband and sister in bed together after her husband tell her they have been sleeping together for 1 year .what is sh...
3.7M 110K 45
You are cordially invited to the wedding of Theora Botsaris and Nicholas Markopoulos. The marriage marks the union of two elite Greek American famil...