Is It Him!

By TiffanyDivaGodsbeaut

She eyes him at a coffee spot! Never says a word! He sees her! She wonders is this the guy for her! The conne... More

Starbucks! He is at the corner table!
Still smelling him!
Lunch at Esters on the upper east side! With Nicole!
Caught!
BED!
At the Salon!
The Golden Museum: Saturday night!
Atmospheric! She came here!
After this past saturday: the art exhibit!
The illusion
He is Handsome!
Finally a lunch! I hope she dont run!
At his house! I really am and not running!
Malcom!
Not trying to fall! But its doing it!
I can't be in love with him!
She might be the IT! The One!
I saw him before I talked to him!
Saturday morning
Getting signs of warning
Its Been!
Ready! This is for him!
Blocked!
For real!
She is fragile
What wasnt suppose to happen!
Its coming full!
His swagg! Its natural! I love it!
Two days!

This lunch date!

116 1 1
By TiffanyDivaGodsbeaut

     I had to call Nicole at 7 am telling her to come over! It's Friday and I am off! Going on this date with Jackson! This is real omg! She came over! Brought coffee! its later now!
       It's a lunch date but I got her helping me find the right casual outfit! He said low key casual! I heard him! I wonder where we going?
     ""Nicole ""yesss"""I am nervous "" you got a right to be but be yourself classy and awesome"""he will love you."""I am rooting for you.
       ""This is your time to get a feel of him""" go  for this"" don't run"" I will not be far to help just in case""" but I feel you will be ok!"" Now go get ready ok.""
      I am nervous ughhhhhhh!!!! Screaming happy!
     Now! at first after the text messages and so on I was calm just thinking it's lunch nothing serious.
      I been so into him since I was rushing to Zumba at Starbucks so late for class! And Nicole held it down! Go girl thank you.
     Seeing him in that corner on the computer working! He looked up saw me! I was acting out of place lol! Knowing me I was rolling my eyes! Looking sweet!
     I got irritated with him and rolled my eyes to him! He gave me the eye roll and then we laughed lol! He was shaking his head at me!
   This is when he caught me! Had me! I was done into him!
     Now! I get to be on a date with him and too nervous why??? This is good.
     I gotta get it together he wants to be on this date with me and I will be classy and cool!
     Nervous about the interaction with Jackson when I was in an interaction with him at Atmospheric! The wee hours of the morning! The conservation! The laughter! The kiss! In that car!! So why am I nervous!
     Yet! I am!!! It's something about him! His stance! Those eyes! I will be around this handsome man with a kind heart today!
     And his swag is so serious all the time! I saw the many of his smiles and they all got me but that crooked smile melted me!
       Let me get dressed! I am still nervous! He got that steelo!
     """"Bella I know you sitting on the bed daydreaming"""get in the shower chick""" you may have two hours but you will not wait that long"""" get it together girl.
         """You going on this date and you wanna run I feel it"""noooo! You won't let me hear!"" I know just nervous when last week I was at the restaurant with him over two hours""" right! So why you nervous.
          ""Is it because he is extremely handsome and yet not a jerk but kind! Still sexy charming and got the steelo?"" Yessss! What if I mess up"""" you didn't at the restaurant when you went to get your card""""so you won't today!""snap out of it! Get in the bathroom.""
       """I will do your makeup very natural and then you text to see where you meet him at"""
Bella. """
         """Ok Bossy I am on it"""

    I just let the water run on me a bit all over lathered up with my own creation body soap lavender vanilla Shea body wash.
     Out the shower refreshed and putting on sweet vanilla Shea butter oil! I walk out into my room got a cute casual outfit of black skinny jeans! A lavender flare shirt and black flats on the bed layed out!
       With a light black Jacket that flares out!
  I quickly get dressed! Nicole is screaming my name getting on my nerves lol!
      """Bella come on gotta do your makeup"""girl can I get done getting dressed chill"""Nooooo"""my boo going on a date""" I am happy let me be"""Ok!""
           I look at my cell for the time and see Jackson text me a minute ago! I gotta respond!   """hey beautiful"" ready to spend time with you""how you? You good? I know that I am good question I laugh! See his eyes look into my soul ok!
         """I cant wait either and I am gooodddd"""" for sure! """"LOL! Good gotta know that"""" I know you like vegetarian I was thinking we go to Anna Jane on the east side"""omg yess! It's my favorite plantbased restaurant"" how did you know?"" I guessed figured out."" I will meet you there at 1pm!
          """Ok great yess"""see you at one!"""
  It's just 11 am! I go to the living room and Nicole is waiting for me. I get in the chair to get my makeup done.
            It's happening for real! I do wanna run but I won't. He text me as I tried to text him"""yesss""" Can he really be this awesome 👏? It seems that way!

   """Nicole"""Yess""" lets do make up"""!natural ok"""gotcha chick"""as she laughs!  ""I am ready for this date"""yesss you betta be Bella! """

Natural makeup on! Check! Casual comfy clothes on with flats! I am ready! It's 11:45 am I guess I need to head to Anna's!
I just sent him a text! Saying I am ready and nervous! I feel like I can talk to him freely! Jackson told me "Stop being nervous" I don't bite ok""" I might wanna bite you in another way lol he text back"""but I wont harm you pretty lady."""
"""text me when you get to Anna's ok ready to see you"" Ok I text back.
I gather my bag and my confidence ok yess gather that! Nicole looking at me! I tell her to stop! She nervous for me but happy!
I get ready to go and get this big bear tight hug ok lol! From her! ""I am a call away but you got this"""it's just a date"" yess a date you been wanting go have fun I will be here."""
I go out the door! Jackson I am coming ready to see his six foot sexy handsome self! And it's just 12 noon! Doing good Bella!
     After all this I hope he don't stand me up! Don't like that! It happened to me not good!
     Jackson seems like he would not do that! Too smart! Too handsome! Too kind!
       I am too much into this guy scaring myself but I am going on this date! Almost there.
He calls me as I am driving letting me know he is there and by the window! How do he know I love to sit by the window? Who talking to him? Is it Nicole??? Hmmmm?
He don't want me to drive and talk so we hang up quick and can talk when I get there.
        I love how thoughtful he is! It's attractive!

At Anna's : Isabella POV! 12:30

It's just 12:30 I am early here! I don't see his car! But I wanna text! Yet before I do I sit and pray this goes well.
Yes! I am super excited but I wanna be calm in a sense not to overly mess up! You can mess up being too excited I know!
I see many people going in and out of Anna's a popular vegan/vegetarian eatery in Boston and I just watch hoping to see him walk past!
I really to the tenth power like Jackson and that frightens me too much! That is when the fly run meter comes on to a method! Then I do it! But no! Don't you stand this sweet handsome guy up! Cause you scared!
Just do it! It might turn out amazing! I know I gotta go in even as it's not 1 pm noon yet! I am thinking have I took my insulin lol! ""Really "" ok nervous.
Let me text him! ""I do""he responds! ""I see you beautiful"""sitting in the car""" he laughing"" then smirks""" you scared but I won't hurt you"""so don't run"""you want too""I ain't going nowhere here with you."""come on in I am at table 7."""
WOW! Jackson knows I wanna run! Yet won't go nowhere from my crazy self lol! He might be for real the one "lol!"
Let me go in to sit and be in great vibes with this tall, chocolate dream of a man! He seems real he do! Getting out the car!
       And his voice omg! I could hear him talk all day!!! Here I go!

Jackson at Anna's: POV!

I seen her in the car! Kinda looking like I wanna run ok! Maybe questioning if I am how I act! I am how I act with everyone!
I am kind! Humble! Sweet! Funny! I am a gentleman and kinda quiet at times.
She is astounding and don't know it! I knew she would wanna run the 4K getting closer to the date.
Her eyes! That chocolate skin! Now to see her be her and eat! I already want her in my bed and being forever.
It doesn't sound crazy the girl got me and I kind of like it! Here she is walking in! WOW!
"""Hey"" Hey you""let me hug you"""I missed you""I missed you too!"" I said this to him omg Bella! I was all calmly for him!
             I sat across from him! He just looked at me! Held my hands tight in those big beautiful hands of his! I asked " you just staring why?"" Cause you so beautiful to me and awesome"" let me stare at you""ok you can"" I said weak ok!!!
She wows me and I am ready to know her more than an hour! I could see she was nervous!
          Look! I was breathless even watching her in her car!  I was cool and I am cool with her in front of me at this table.
So here at Anna's a great vegan and vegetarian food spot that she loves! I love it if she does! I am glad Nicole told me this as I asked her could I take her bestie on a date!

     """You look beautiful"" thank you""" I hope I am casual enough """ Yes you are."" ""I hope this place is great for you?"" It is I was surprised you knew I really love Anna's.

     ""I heard it got from a little birdie lol""" and kinda might have heard it from people around here."""See I come here too and hear ""Isabella Michelle a lot! """You know my middle name
Jackson.  """I am surprised ok and impressed.""

Isabella POV!

    Already he is going good ok!! I knew we had small encounters and then at the restaurant it was fire ok! We haven't talked about that yet.
     The way we are with each other right now  he will bring it up! He knew my middle name! I wonder how he got that? Yet I am impressed.
      Jackson spoke my middle name and his eyes shined! Those full beautiful lips curved!  and he never took his eyes off me.
        My hips started to wiggle and dance and he saw me do it laughing! His laugh is infectious ok! I laughed!
     ""that wiggle girl do me some kind of way"""it's cute! Jackson told me winking his eye! The date was going good.
I love his lean back it's sexy and he is really chilled laid back!
             As we talk and order the food! I seem to get a slight riff in my throat! A cough! That I been trying to avoid and not be in bed.
            Even earlier Nicole noticed it! And I hate being sick! I have too many clients to miss so I hope this riff goes away!
            Jackson will notice cause he is so keen and eagle eye with noticing things. I spotted that the first time we talked at the cancer event.
I cough a bit as I eat and turn my head! Jackson notices. """Hey you been coughing since you been here """you sure you ok"" you probably need taken care of too"" I look at him!   Saying like ""Noooo"" he says """yessss""with his eyes and mouth!
"""we can get this food to go"""I can nurse you"""awww you so sweet"" it's just a cough it will go away"""you think so"""I don't Bella and you hardheaded beautiful."""
      " I am not to busy to take care of you Bella""" he told me! I blushed and smiled.
Jackson called the waitress over ""hey can we get some to go plates please""" yess Hannah the waitress said""she had on a beautiful pink shirt and nice spirit.
I told her how pretty she was and she said """awww thank you beautiful""" let me go get the plates.
""I will get you meds and juice! """to bed you go""" hear me"" yes sir I smile feeling worse and throat closing in.
My chest was hurting as I coughed and I was hurt I messed up the date I was so happy about! He knew I was upset! ""it's ok beautiful """he said!
Telling me """"we got many more dates to go on! ""Your not leaving my sight ok""" I am too interested and stop being upset""! Looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes!
Ok between the smile, the hands, the eyes, and voice even sick I was in a tingle in body parts that was suppose to be quiet ok lol!
We had many moments of staring too! "" here are the plates"" thank you""" let me put this food in the plates and get you to my place.
""Rest and meds" I am not crazy I don't and won't hurt you ok"""those honesty eyes and sexy sweet smile.""" I said ok"" still unsure but sure! He was a good guy! I knew this.
So I don't run and I say """" ok well I got to drive""no you don't "" you are not in the condition to do that Mrs hardheaded Lady""looking at me smiling.
"""I am calling my Bro he will come and drive your car ok!""" He is a good guy too"" I see in your eyes you are Leary of people and it's ok"""I was about in tears as he said that it was so true! He wiped my tears with a tissue!'
Who told him this? Who told him I loved Anna's? Who? It has to be Nicole! If it is I won't be mad ok! She wants me happy. She is nosey like that lol!!
I wonder did I mention to her his name and she found him! She is a chef too! Omg!!! She might have found him!!!
I watch him call Michael and he was so sweet and sexy with it! Gave me chills in my hips that wiggled ok!
"""mike hey man what's up can you come and drive Bella car""" if your not busy""" no man I am not""just relaxing at the house off today"""what's up"" man her beautiful self is sick and hardheaded wanting to drive to my house."""
"""LOL man you told me"""the beauty you took on a day today""yess"""and that flu bug going around she got it man"""I gotta take care of her""" yeah man you do that"""I will be at Anna's in ten minutes"""man thank you for this""no problem Jack.""" My sis is here so I will bring her to drive my car"""ok cool""
Mike is coming ok"""" I said ok"""as my head was on the table I was really sick. Jackson rubbed my head and talked to me as we waited.
His touch felt good and he asked me about what tv shows I watch when I am sick? """I don't know I am always sleep I do hear the show law n order. """ok that is a good show we will see if that is on to watch or ""do you watch sports center?""""Yes I do""" I love sports""" as I still have my head on the table.
I see him do a yeah with his arm and smile cause I like sports! """You got my heart girl""" you love sports"""that's awesome.
I hope mike is on the way! She don't feel good and I hate seeing her like this and not bubbly as she is! I must be caring for this lady a lot! And my mom told me I would! Ok mom!
It's crazy because as I see this beautiful lady rest her head on this table in agony I just want to make it better for her in this moment!
See we have had three encounters I called dates cause when I see something I want I am silent stingy and slow to move yet quick to be there! And I am like this about Bella! This is really our fourth date! She don't know that but I do!
I am looking at her and """saying come on mike man""" this baby is sick""need to be in the bed"""and she has fell asleep so sweet! I kiss her head smelling that lavender vanilla wow!!! I am falling! Bad! Am I ready for the fall?? I think I am!
After watching Bella sleep for five more minutes I left the table to take the food out to the car. Just glad we had a open window seat so I could see her.
Hanna watched her and the busy restaurant knew! They knew her! This is why I loved this place so inviting and cool!
Still looking for mike it had been past ten minutes. I was not going to leave her car there so I was about to call my brother Chris when mike called ""man almost there had to stop by Atmospheric we have a new hire on""" ok man hurry baby girl is sleep""""let me send a pic"""awww man thats sweet"""sorry I am almost there"""ok."""
  This is how I will look at mike when he gets here ok! Bella needs to be in bed soon.
He will laugh and say man sorry! Cause I wanna knock him out now lol! But it's my bro ok!  Cause he helping me he gets a pass!

Mike gets here twenty minutes pass! " mike man"" yeah man I know don't hurt me"""let's get this beautiful lady to your house ok""" ok""" so I go to get Bella she is still sleep! It's sweet too!
I handle mike sister her bag and mike her keys! I pick her up she feels amazing even sick. I love how she opened her beautiful eyes and said """hey "" hey you"""where am I going"""to get some rest beautiful cause you sick ok""" hey pretty girl mike said""'Bella looked and slightly said hello with a small smile """ man she is an angel""" I know right."""
The head chef tried to give an extra meal cause he loves Bella that much I told him it's ok"" he said take care of her""" I will I promise""I told him! She waved and the whole restaurant waved back!
I got her into the car buckled her in! Kissed her forehead smelled that lavender vanilla! Smiled at her!
Looked for mike and malena and they were on ready! I made sure to let Nicole in cause she would choke me ok! This girl is her heart.
She said she would be by later and thanked me for being good to her! Well my mama and daddy taught me well ok! I am not a fool!
So I signal to go and they ready we go to my house! and she tells me """Thank you""" it's my pleasure to take care of you ok"""" stop telling me thank you I wanna do this"""I gotta work tomorrow."" No you don't called your sister""" I am paying you for your days out and you will be at my house until"""you hear me""yess""you mean business Jackson""" I do especially about you.""" Let someone take care of you."""

With her at my house I can really know her! Talk to her! Just me n her.
I took a couple of days off it was well needed days I needed off and its good it's with her.
I can sense she wants to run but can't and I won't let her this time.
         Someone had her running before and I wanna find out so I can heal it! She has a strong run you sense it!

7:30 pm: Jackson house!

Well! Got her here it's been a couple of hours ago! She wasn't hungry and she got in the bed! I put Bella in my bed and started work on a new menu for a diabetic patient.
I made sure she had the remote! I found law n order ok! We watched together until she dozed off! That was a good thing cause she do love the show and the smile she gave me even so sick! Melted me and her sweet voice!
I layed beside her and I am still here watching her! Hearing her sleep! She is truly beautiful. Nicole brought her meds and we talked a bit.
After Nicole left I made Bella eat a bit and gave her medicine and she drifted back to sleep! I think I truly like this girl ok!
If she does awake soon I will tell her Nicole came by. Michael said "" man she is a keeper just from her spirit""" she is and when she is really better you will see how bubbly and. Colorful she is!
""Can't wait to find mine""" you will"" I know """ see you later"" take care of that girl""
I am glad her purse and things are in so I don't have to leave her. I put her cell on charge! I see her parents called and do I call or let Nicole call? I text her and tell her to contact her parents to let them know.
I get back next to her smelling so heavenly but got a fever! I say a prayer over her praying God takes it away soon and I deepened the kiss on her beautiful forehead! She moves a bit! Moans and I smile! I like this! Her by me but not sick.
I get done with one of my clients diabetic menus and I am kinda sleepy! So I just down and scoot beside Bella a bit! Not too close to scare her! She is sick I just want her in comfort! I am not a pervert ok lol!!
She has not moved! I check her head to see if the fever is down and if she needs more meds it's been two hours already. If I have to awaken her to give her more medicine right now.
I won't awaken her yet going to let her sleep and sleep beside her! That breathing is too heavy scares me.
I just grab her tiny hand and she feels me and gives me her hand! I get chills! Loving this yet! I am here to make sure she is better! It's not about me! Even if I am smiling! It's the me enjoying her so much!
My huge hand melt into hers and we sleep! I just close my eyes enough to be awake in case she needs me!
Even without the sex yet she has gotten me! This Isabella and I like this! This feeling kinda scares me too.
Let me close my eyes and hold her hand bond with her!

Jackson Bedroom!

Jackson living room!

I just look at her before I do close my eyes! Cause it was a dream a month ago to have her here and she is but not in a good way! Yet! I cherish this and will love this!
All you hear is the tv in law n order marathon and suddenly out of a sweet sleep we both have Isabella gets up running to the bathroom screaming omg omg! I am just saying """Bella baby you ok"""no"""as she throws up""" all I can do is be in the bathroom with her."""
       I just hold her head as she throws up! And say """I am here baby""I am here""""ok thank you Jackson."""
        I can't stand hearing her throw up and I just stay on my knees holding her from the back until she is done.
         I immediately go downstairs to the kitchen and get a sprite for her! Bella has gotten up and looking in the mirror face flushed but beautiful!
       I hand her the sprite and get a hot wash cloth for her and wash her face! She is embarrassed but I tell her"""you don't have to be embarrassed ok! ""Sure I almost puked on your beautiful black carpet Jackson lol"""that is not cute""" you see I am not as awesome as you think""""What! Really! Bella""" you amaze me and that's the truth. """your real and got this light ok"""it's not just your beauty""who messed you up so bad baby about you?"""
       """it's a long story Jackson""" it's why I run cause I am too much"""Your not too much to me!"""Ok! I am not running I am
Here.""" She is talking as she drinks the sprite.
      Look"" get comfortable and change clothes ok""you good with me""I am just nervous jack but I know you a good guy and won't hurt me"""No I won't Bella.
       ""Trust your here because I saw you were sick not to take advantage of you ok"""even through we had that heated moment at the restaurant last week that was powerful."""
            I break this down to her as I look at her so sweet on the bed looking at me. She scared want to run but I won't let her! She is safe here.
           I find a pair of sweats for her to put on and one of my big white T-shirt! I knew she would look beautiful in them.  And she did as she came out the bathroom climbed back in bed.  
          """So you like me""" Yesss""" and I like you here too""" I hate your sick and that you scared of me"""you don't have to be""I am a sweetheart ok."" Ok she said with tears forming in her beautiful eyes."'
          Look "" come here""" I told her""" get in my lap let me hold you"" I might throw up again"" you can throw up on me ok"" come here"""she did and cried."""And she said in tears my body hurt"" I will get you better I tell her."""
          ""Tell me something who got you so scared""" it's too hard to talk about""ok when you ready""" I am here ok"" ok thank you! ""
              Nothing more was said and I had her in my long muscular slim arms! I was happy for that! Not happy she was scared! She was safe here!
               She is sunken down in between my legs and was on my chest and my heart beat so hard it was about to pump out! She was here! I felt her tears as she went to sleep on me.
            I lay my head back in knowing she here and this makes me happy in this moment. I will get this beautiful lady back to herself better.

         She is asleep on my chest so beautiful and I am in a half sleep when my phone rings it's Nicole! I try to talk low so she won't hear but it its ok I won't get up to leave her.
         Bella is nestled to comfort in between my long legs for me to move ok! I did have to pee and got up! I just moved her for that but I am back and she feels amazing.
          So I answer """ Hey Nicole""" hey how is my girl"" very sick but resting now"" she threw up two hours ago and cried""wow! She is sick! """I am taking her to urgent care in the morning she most likely has the flu"""yes please do""" she won't go to the doctor so make her""" she has body aches and has only eaten to take med.
      """she right on me"""listen who messed up her self esteem"""she thought I was going to be mad she threw up"""she started to shake?"""Jackson that is a long story over a lot of coffee but the scum who got her so running and scared was Malcolm Evans her ex from five years ago""" he was evil""" and she has had counseling because of him!""
     """WOW! """an asshole"" he was"""don't tell her I told you""I won't"""" I knew you could tell  me. """cause she runs so much"""it's because of him.""" She told me in time she would tell me"""she will"""I lived it with her"""can't stand him.""
          ""It was a miracle she let you in this far"""she never lets a guy past hey with her she is so guarded""" yet bubbly and shines she does. """"She likes you""" scares her"""but she told me he worth it about you"""WOW she did""I am in awe"" Nicole says""well she is in awe of you"""
          ""I am glad you taking care of her I work for two days straight I will check in and tell her I called! Love her! """ I will! """"And don't worry about Malcolm ok""""I kinda do he can't have her again.
        """look he won't get her""""you got her""" and he is I don't know where""" ok I will take good care of your bestie.
       """Ok bye """bye"""I hang up worried about who this Malcolm  Evans is knowing I need to stay focused on her Bellla and I am!
             This guy will not ruin her life again ever! If I got something to do with it. I kiss her head and hold her tightly saying """I got you babygirl""to Bella. 
             She moves a bit looking up at me smiling and l smile back no words just our silence reading us in amazement.
               She nuzzles her head back down sniffing me and moaning in pain""" you need meds I ask """not right now """ok"""you going to urgent care in the morning you hear me"" yesss I do"""ok and I feel her smile! We rest on!
And my phone rings again it's Nicole """Hey """Hey""listen! Take Isabella to get her some things from her house tomorrow after the doctor ok""""ok what's up Nicole is everything ok"""yess""" I just feel like  a visitor might come up that don't need too"""I would rather for him to talk to me""ok I will!""" I kinda had a feeling to keep her here the way she was shaking and was crying."""
      """You thinking like me""" she will get it"""Yes she will. """She still sleep"""Yes""ok
"""call me after ok to tell me what she has ok"""ok Nicole"""
     Isabella was knocked out heard nothing and it's past 10 pm and I move her a bit to make some hot tea for her and me. I come back in and she is still sleep! So sweet! She is tired! I cover her tea won't wake her.
     I wonder how will she feel having to stay here more than three days? I hope ok since we are connecting so well! It for her safety.
     I want her near to know her and her be in my presence future. 
      This Malcolm can't have her!  Ever! I want her and will fight for her!
I am glad I am off for two more days with her. Her sister says she needs to be off for a couple more days so this will be good.
         I drink the rest of the chamomile tea I made us and Bella hasn't touched hers! I infused hers with a two honey lemon cough drops, lemon juice and organic sugar! I had to taste to make sure it was right for her.
       Yet! That cough needs meds and she has to get some tea in her. I wake her up.
        It's close to 12:30 am! """ Bella baby hey"""you need some tea precious""huh ah ah the cough hurts Jackson"""I know you feel bad and I hate it pretty girl"""glad you with me I would have been scared alone so thank you.""
       """if I wasn't here I would have been at my parents house they would have made me ok lol""" right lol you would have been there""" you too sick and hardheaded! Drink your tea please Lady."""
         """ Ok ah ah this cough"" how did you know I like chamomile tea Jackson?""" I just guessed lol ok""" plus I keep tea I love it too!"""
        """I am on to you handsome man ok""" really""" it's people that know you"""I found some things out""""you kept running from me ok but you here now and I am glad""" me too"""I was scared I will tell you why."""you make good tea""" thank you.""
             """I just layed here watching you sleep so beautiful""" and wanted to kiss you"""why didn't you"""I didn't want to scare you and plus you sick baby"""trust I will kiss you again just like at Atmospheric.
           ""We connected didn't we"""we did! I did want to go home with you"" but I had that 8 am meeting"" lol"" I was late because of you but we both were""" sorry lol"" you wanna hit me""" I wanted to be on your mind! I grab her petite head with my hand put my forehead to hers.
           Bella smiles and I gotta kiss her even sick! I wont catch anything.  She looks too beautiful even sick not too. I lean in and she accepts!
        Her mouth opens to me and the kiss deepens! Her being wants to open for me but we can't" she sick"" go slow! Even as our bodies say to go on""! ""Look you sick I can't do this""" yes you can""" she tells me breathing heavy and  my hands are all over her! I am kissing her neck and she moans """keep going"""
          I stop and her breathe is so heavy from her being sick and the heat from us!  I lay over her kiss her deep once again! Look into her beautiful eyes!
           """Girl look you gotta get well first ok""" we can't do this""" I want to"" you want too"""yess we both do but you sick ok"" let's get well. ""We got so much time!""" You feel good to me Jackson"""I haven't been this free in a long time with a guy""" you different and I like you"""I like you. """
        ""I will just lay on you rock you! Hold you""" your heart is beating beautiful for me! And I love it!""" But baby get better.
           She was holding me tight and I liked it! We were both caught in this emotion.
            And she coughed ah ah! I get up to let her get some tea. She smiles saying you are a good guy Jackson"" thank you I tell her!
            This beautiful petite chocolate woman! 
    """hey I like kissing you"" really?"""Yess and I am hungry """and need meds too"" ok"" I will make you my special peanut butter and jelly."""
          ""Ok yummy""" my go to dinner after a hetic day. Ok stay in bed ok I will give you a tour of the house tomorrow !""ok drink more tea and here take this medicine  and a teaspoon of the cough syrup.
         Nicole brought it for you""" she told me I better take care of you""" I promised and I will!""awww"" yes she will get you about me"""glad she likes you"" usually she does not like who likes me."""
          I see you followed me hardheaded lady """ I did""" I don't wanna be in bed unless you there"" plus I wanna see you make my sandwich."" You saw me behind you"" I did and didn't stop you."""
          I like your height and your walk I noticed it when I met you again at the gala for cancer""" I said I will remember that about him for sure.
        Ok really thank you""" here eat and eat it all you need too pretty lady""" you know you got me right?""" I do """yesss! I tell her smiling at 1 am in the kitchen.
        She still sound stuffy but amazing to me!
I ask how she feeling ""she says awful with this flu and with you amazing."""

Come on and let's go to the room ok""" I take her hand and we go!

  When we get back to the bed we gotta sleep I scheduled a doctors appointment for 11am! We going to be tired miss lady no getting me hot ok!!! Until later after you better ok!

Ok " I will be good come on let's get in bed""" yeah right Bella you a firecracker ok and I like it.

We get in bed and I rub vick vapor rub on her chest and calm her down it's just past 1:30 am! I set the clock for 8 am and I pull her close to my chest. She falls right in and it feels good.

This date ended differently yet I love it! And she here with me! This was a good date.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.2K 34
She was hurt. Mentally, physically. She would never trust another man again. Never. But she meets this crazy but sweet guy that understands all the f...
284K 10K 37
When she wanted to forget her first one night stand, he wanted to remember it forever.
300 17 10
"You're different," He said. "Unlike anybody I've ever met." "You say that like it's a bad thing." I replied to the older man. "It's not. I just do...
3.9K 267 36
Her Solitude. His Company. Her Silence. His Words. Her Americano. His Caramel Macchiato. Their Date. Their Fifth Date. -TheGreatDutchess #goodluckgeo...