In search of love ✔️ (Complet...

By maggimeghu

Meet Twinkle steward- 20 years old girl whose life is filled with nothing but hurt, sadness. A girl who never... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
Chapter 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64

CHAPTER 30

1.8K 58 1
By maggimeghu

TWINKLE POV

My head hurts like hell. Even my stomach is paining. I'm feeling sore, my body is aching. I slowly tried opening my eyes. The bright lights were making it difficult for me to open. After blinking few times my eyes got adjusted to the light.

I looked around to see where I am. The room was white and had blue curtains. IV was attached to my hand. I was in a hospital. But why am I here?

Later I remembered helping Sherly and ending up unconscious in the hospital. How is Sherly? Did anything happen to her? What if Andrew comes to know that I helped her?

A nurse walked in at the same time interrupting my thoughts. The nurse smiled noticing me awake.
"Finally you're awake. How are you feeling? " nurse asked.

"I feel sore. How did I end up here? How is the girl I bought? Is she fine? " I asked her.

"Ma'am you fell unconscious. The girl you bought is fine. And the pain you are feeling will subside slowly."

I wanted to ask whether Andrew came to see, but stopped myself. I felt a pain shoot from my stomach. I screamed.

"Ma'am what happened? Are you OK? Should I call the doctor?"

"Ah! My stomach is paining. Please call the doctor." she ran to call for the doctor. The pain subsided before the doctor came. In came a doctor who looked probably in thirties.

"Hello dear! You have been unconscious for two days. How are you feeling? " the doc asked.

"I'm fine doctor, other than little pain in my stomach." I replied.

"Oh that's the baby playing inside you. Since you got kicked, it impacted little in the baby. It has disturbed the baby. But you both are doing fine now. " it shocked me. Baby! What baby? What is he talking.

"Doctor I think you have mistaken. I'm not having any baby." I replied.

"No dear, you are pregnant. Don't you know that you're having a baby. Your four months pregnant. Your Baby is healthy."

"Baby! I'm pregnant! Four months!" I didn't know I should cry or be happy.
I'm pregnant for God's sake. How can I take care of this life growing inside me. Now I understand why I was falling sick.

"Doctor, How is my baby? "
I asked him even though he said he or she is healthy.

"As I said before, the baby is healthy. You're weak. It's not good for the baby. I don't understand why you looked shocked to know that you have a baby. Haven't you known about this before?"

"No doctor! I don't know."

"Oh my God! Do you want hear your baby's heart beat? Do you want to see her?" he asked, I nodded.

"OK then I will arrange everything. You can come with your husband to get checked. Since you don't know about this baby, I assume even your husband doesnt know. Nurse call him and let him know." he said to the nurse. I had to stop him, I can't let Andrew know about this. He will kill my baby. He doesn't want me, then why the hell will he want the baby.

"I love my baby and I'm will do anything to save her. I can't let anything happen to her. Baby I promise I will take care of you. You'll get all the love which I never got. Mummy loves you so much. "I said touching my stomach.

"Doctor please don't tell about this to anyone. I can't put my baby's life in danger. Please do this for me." I begged the doctor.

"I don't know what happen to you, but it's my duty to tell your family. They have to know about the baby. Please wait here while I contact your family."
Saying he left the room.

I turned towards the nurse and begged her. "Please stop him. They will kill my baby if they know. I can't let that happen. Please save my child."

I removed my earings and gave it to her, "I don't have money right now. Please stop him and help me get out of this place." she agreed reluctantly.
She ran behind the doctor to stop him.

I took this as a opportunity and left the room. I have to get out of this hospital before anything happens. Even if the doctor informs Andrew that I'm pregnant, I will be able to save my baby. I should leave the hospital before anyone finds out.

You might be thinking where is Nina. Nina had gone to meet a doctor to take Sherly's report. If she was present things would have gone differently. She had just gone for few minutes, but she is going to miss the best news. Every minute matters.

I started running towards the exit of the hospital. I was tired and had no energy, but I have to do it for my baby. I turned back to see if the nurse is following me. On the way I collided into someone which made me and the lady fall. I immediately asked sorry and got up to leave without noticing whom I collided into. I was in a hurry to leave this place. I started to run again but stopped when someone placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Twinkle!" I reconginzed the voice, it's my sister's voice.

I turned slowly towards her. This is the first time I'm seeing her after she ranaway. She looks so beautiful. Next to her was Eros. They both looked happy together. I wanted to hug her but I stopped myself. I wanted to share the news of my baby, but couldn't. I can't let anyone know.

"Tina! How are you? " I asked her. I was freaking out inside. What if Andrew sees me?

"Twinkle, what are you doing here? I'm fine. How are you? You don't look good. What's wrong? " Tina asked.

"I.. I.. I am fine."

"No your not. How come you are here? Is everyone OK at home? Why are you in hospital? Answer me! "

"I can't explain anything now. I have to go, I'm sorry. Bye!" I turned to leave but she pulled be back.

"Explain first!" Tina was furious now. I didn't know what to tell. I didn't want to tell her that I married Andrew but I have no other choice now.

"Can we atleast go from here. I will explain everything. But first I have to get out of this hospital."

"I agree. Why don't we go home and talk. " for the first time Eros spoke. We all went out and got into the car. Once we reached there home, Tina started questioning me again. I didn't have energy, I wanted to sleep.

"Now will you explain." Tina asked.

"Tina I'm married to Andrew."

"What the hell!" she shouted. Eros went to sit next to her.

"The day you ranaway, Jade ma'am asked me to marry Andrew. She said she will allow me to call Richard, 'dad'. I wanted love Tina, so agreed. I thought maybe this is the new beginning for me. I thought I can get love from dad and Jade, but no. Things were not according to what I expected."

"Twinkle, so you married Andrew. Wow congratulations! I'm happy for you. Then why are you running."

"Tina, Jade ma'am had said something about me to Andrew. He loves you Tina. He agreed to marry me, only for his grandfather. My life had become hell since then. Everyday I'm tortured. Andrew doesn't like me. He hates me. He abused me. He... " I explained everything to her.

I didn't tell about me being pregnant. Other than he raping me and me being pregnant, I said everything to her. She was more than furious now.

"Twinkle, I'm sorry! This all happened because of me. I shouldn't have ranaway. Look what they have done to you. Wait and watch what I will do to them." Tina said with anger.

"No Tina! I'm fine. This is not new to me. I'm happy that Eros is taking care of you. Eros is a nice person. I'm really happy that you ranaway. Please don't do anything to them. It's not their mistake. It's me. Maybe I have done something wrong. I don't want to see them suffer." I didnt want Tina to get hurt in the process .

"Tina, let her rest for awhile. She looks so weak. We will discuss about this tomorrow." Eros said. Even he as angry knowing what Andrew's family did to me. Tina nodded and guided me to the guest room.

"Twinkle I'm really sorry. I didn't know they will get you married to Andrew. I wish I could go back and correct my mistake. I love you Twinkle. " she said hugging me. She was crying all the while, when I was explaining. She looked broken. This is the first time she cared for me.

"Tina, I'm telling you again. It's not your mistake. I love you. Good night." as soon as she left the room, I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 50K 87
*Could you ever love a broken person?* "I understand that you're broken," he said as he lifted her chin so she stared directly into his eyes. "But I...
719 60 13
A middle class girl completed her graduation from high emerging stream AI. Pursuing her career in a MNC company with a good Package where she is sati...
40.9K 3.6K 32
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ Almost all of us have fallen for s...
29.1K 1.9K 182
MC has always had your normal typical life which many times she wishes she could change. However, with one text message her life would change in ways...