Book of One-Shots

By Super_Human456

Just a book of one-shot stories here and there. More

Look Out for the Quiet One
Hot Coco
Crazy Valkyrie Day
Velveteen Rabbit
Trust in Me (Lemon)
I Love You, My Rose
Never Miss a Heart Beat
Beach Volleyball Champ
Good Night
Evil Love (Lemon)
Dance, Dance
Morning Sunshine
Family
I Need You
The Therapist (Lemon)
Morning Tea
Bandits
Not Sorry
The Bodyguard
Spa Day (Lemon)
Night in the Void
Rainy Day Dew
Darkest Day
Burning Sunny Fun
Gypsy Girl
Catch Up
Tai Him Up
Birds of a Feather
Welcome to the Pancake House (Lemon)
The Barista
The Hunt
Because She's a Nerd
You're a Soldier
King of Everything
Collaring the Wolf (Lemon Part 1)
Collaring the Leopard (Part 2 Lemon)
Collaring the Kitty (Lemon Part 3)
Collaring the Tiger (Lemon Part 4)
Collaring the Panther (Lemon Part 5)
It's Not Her Tempo
Lifelong Love
Bar Fight
Firebreather
Sleepy Snowflake (Lemon)
Hover Board Racer
Meditation Practice
Rosey
Emerald in the Rough
Making Babies (Lemon)
Pina Colada
She's Your Favorite Lil' Gangster
Double Trouble
Dark Magic
Dark Magic (Part 2 Lemon)
War and Death
Helping an Assassin
Playing Press
Hardcore Test Taker
More Collecting (Lemon)
Diamond Thieves of Heart
Working Days and Lemonade
Faunus Belle
Something New
Vibration Mode (Lemon)
Apathy Part 1 (Lemon)
Apathy Part 2 (Lemon)
Apathy Part 3 (Lemon)
Apathy Part 4 (Lemon)
Honey, I'm Home (Lemon)
Thought on Thought
An Explanation
Rainy Day Parade
Punk Rock
Power Couple
Crazy Lady
Mind Control Mountain (Lemon)
Surf's Up
I see You
Arm Wrestle
I'm Not Joking
Ms. Cutsey (Lemon)
Zero-G's
Creating Memories
Boku no Deku
Illusions
Hypnotic Relationship (Lemon)
Long Distance
Age of Love
An American Tail
I-Birthday
New Girl in Town (Lemon)
Green Thumb
Rookie Year
Your Boss is Hot
Rock Hard Will
Subliminal (Lemon)
Support Group
Saleswoman
One For All
Sea Tip
Anniversary (Lemon)
To America
Scientific Advancements
Fashion Business
Explosive
Wave Sensor (Lemon)
Music Club
Invisible Crush
Dragon Ball
Tutor
Honeymoon (Lemon)
Tour Bus
Yar Har
Masochistic Midnight (Lemon)
Circus Freak
Creation Myth
Underground Gang
First Time
Morning Kitten (Lemon)
Fairground Fun
Childcare
Mountain of Trouble
Mismanagement
Taming the Dragon (Lemon)
Nine's Five
Explosive Competition
Science Geeks
Rookies 1 and 2
Beauty Guru (Lemon)
Burnin
Aged Up
Maximum Intelligence
The New Teacher
Cow Lady (Lemon)
School Dance
X Marks the Spot
Workout Buddies
A Friendly Game
Cumming Home (Lemon)
Plant Girl
Ghost Girl
Riding Places
Ice, Fire, Baby
Cave Story (Lemon)
Broadway Visit
Echo Location
Science Lovers
Proposal
Just in Me (Lemon)

Loving Ruby (Lemon)

11.7K 69 9
By Super_Human456

After a month of marriage, you and your now wife, Ruby, decided on the honeymoon location, assembled your bags and headed off. The place was a lovely little resort just east of Vale. Nice people, good food, good local overall. You and Ruby had been swimming, goofing off and all around having a blast with one another. You had gotten together at Beacon Academy and stay beside one another through thick and thin. Ultimately, the only logical step was to tie the knot and move on from there.

The first day was straight forward fun. You and Ruby chilled out along a beach and got to kick back. The second day, you two went kayaking and enjoyed a relaxing evening on the beach. The days went on similar to this, but you two didn't care. As time went on you both became closer and strengthen your bonds. However, you both knew what was coming and soon you would both have to leave.

The final day approached and you and Ruby were currently out to eat at a local restaurant. While there, you and Ruby talked and laughed with one another and once again, kept the lovely discussion high. However, during the meal, you felt something on your leg, a familiar touch. You glanced over to Ruby besides you and sees the grin on her face.

(Y/N): What got you so happy?

Ruby: Just happy to be here with you.

(Y/N): Ruby?

Ruby: (Whispering) We haven't done it yet. You want to try it?

(Y/N): I wouldn't mind it if you're ready?

Ruby: I think I am.

You gave Ruby a smile and she returned it. Finally, dinner was done and you both returned to your room inside the resort. You both got into your bedroom and and sat down onto the bed.

Ruby: So...uh...where do we begin?

(Y/N): You're 22, seriously, how have you never done this before?

Ruby: You were my only boyfriend. I thought you had some experience?

(Y/N): Alright. First, let's start this slowly.

You leaned forward and kissed Ruby and entered a strong passionate lip lock with her. You two kissed one another and slowly, but still lovingly as the passionate love-making began. You began to take of your jacket and tie while Ruby still had her hands on you. She felt you take off your jacket and with her mind, thought that was the next logical step for herself as well. Ruby began to undo her dress straps and slowly began to shift it down and off of her person. You could feel more of her skin exposed and thus decided to assist her.

You slowly began to push the dress down and off of Ruby, brushing along her back as you do so. Finally, the dress falls off of Ruby and you begin to take off your shirt. Ruby begins to help out and remove it with you, the tops of your hands brushing against one another. With your shirt off, Ruby begins to feel your chest and abs, something she had been doing all this week. And just like before, she is never tired of doing so. You also began to take off your pants in order to join Ruby in the undergarments division.

You set your sights for Ruby's red bra as your next target. Creeping your hands behind her, you were able to unhook the strap, though he thought for sure he broke it in the process. Then again, you didn't think anyone cared at the moment. As the bra fell, you tried to get a look at the chest but was unable due to position and the fact your eyes were closed in the kiss. Regardless, you reached up and began to grope Ruby's breasts.

While you had a large IQ and a vast vocabulary, you couldn't find a proper way to described them. Neither stiff nor too soft, just a perfect mix. Eventually, this caused Ruby to moan even more into the kiss. However, your thumbs missed their target of around her nipple and accidentally hit it. Ruby's breathing immanently hitched and you withdrew, believing you had hurt her. However, Ruby grabbed your hands and shoved back onto her breasts and broke the kiss.

Ruby: (Y/N)...I, I like that a lot.

Before you could respond, Ruby sent him back into the kiss. You continued to do as Rub desired it and massaged her breasts just as she told you to. The feeling for Ruby was so good and so foreign that she forced herself out of the kiss so she could moan out loud. However, your lips grew bored and aimed for the first bit of her body in front of you, the crook of her neck. You quickly began kissing it, making Ruby moan more and more.

Ruby: Keep, keep going! (Moan) Just like that!

You followed Ruby's orders and continued to massage her breasts and kiss her neck. As this was happening, Ruby felt bad she was receiving so much pleasure while she started this endeavor. She peered down and saw a rather large budge in your boxers, his last remaining piece of clothing.

Ruby wasted no time and pulled down your boxers and your manhood fell out for Ruby to see in all its glory. While she wasn't surprised by the sight of it, as she seen plenty in health class and some dirty photos Yang would show her. What she was surprised though, was the length of it. Admittedly, it was much longer than average and what she expected.

She grabbed it and quickly got a reaction from you. Your eyes quickly opened, and you stared off into the distance. You then closed your eyes, and continued pleasuring Ruby, whom took this as a green light and began stroking. After a while of stroking, you began to groan and moan and your fondling of Ruby's breasts and nipples had gotten rougher. Ruby concluded that your actions meant that she was doing a good job, so she picked up the pace. This time, you let out a groan slightly louder than the previous ones.

Ruby: I'm...I'm doing it right?

(Y/N): (Moans) Yeah, baby. You're doing great!

With all the pleasure you can muster upon Ruby, it becomes clear to you that she is pleasing you more than you were to her. You then knew he had to act and grabbed Ruby and pulled her close enough so that her breasts were directly in front of your face. You leaned forward and began to suck on your wife's breasts. You wrapped on hand around her waist and began to finger her rear while your other hand groped her other breast. If Ruby wasn't moaning loud enough before, she was now.

Ruby: Oh my...OOOHHHHH! (Y/N)! Come on Tough Guy! More please!

You were more happy to oblige and continued your work on her nipples and moved your other hand down past her butt and right by her entrance. You could feel it, soaked panties, almost all the way around. You admittedly never knew Ruby loved you this much, but at this point you didn't care. You just wanted to show your devotion to her when she needed it most.

Ruby: (Y/N)! (Moans) Please!

You removed your mouth from her breast and looked up into Ruby's eyes.

(Y/N): Please, what?

Ruby's grip tighten around your member as you went back to groping after not receiving any answer. When you did, you felt something wet hit your hand within Ruby's panties and heard Ruby scream. You removed your hands to see white liquids all over it. You realized what you had done and smiled because of it. You began to lick up the juices.

Ruby: Wh-What are those?

(Y/N): My reward. I want to reward you too.

Ruby: Yes...please. (Moans) Do it.

(Y/N): Yes ma'am.

You swiftly removed Ruby's drenched panties and finally saw Ruby in her most beautiful state. Without thought, you felt Ruby's thighs and midriff, getting a feeling for your beloved. Her body was beautiful, in every sense of the word. You didn't say anything but went between Ruby's legs and began to lick her entrance.

Ruby: (Y/N)! Oh, God!

You began to lick Ruby more and more. After a few more wet licks, you inserted your tongue into the entrance, making Ruby arch her body like a cat. More and more licks came and more moans from Ruby's mouth made you want to lick more. Soon, Ruby juices sprayed in your face, but you still persisted.

Ruby: More! P-please. M-more.

You began to finger her entrance faster and harder than your tongue and leaned up to her and kissed her once again. Ruby broke the kiss and began licking up her juices off of your face, surprised by the salty taste. She then began to stroke even faster along your member so much that he hand to stop fingering and just moan from her work.

(Y/N): God! (Moans) You're an angel! (Moans) You know that?

Ruby didn't seem to pay attention but kept going until you tried to stop her.

(Y/N): Ru-Ruby...baby-

It was too late as your own juices came out and hit Ruby directly in her face and some in her hair.

You then arched your body over Ruby's, positioning your length in front of her entrance. Your face was directly over Ruby's, allowing him to look her straight in the eye.

(Y/N): Ruby, Ar-are you ready for this?

Ruby: I-I am, (Y/N). Don't hold back.

(Y/N): I love you.

Ruby: I love you too.

You nodded your head, closed your eyes, and pushed yourself into her. You both exhaled in pure bliss as soon as their organs made first contact. You let out a low moan. It felt absolutely amazing. As soon as you entered, her wet muscles tightened around your length, creating a tight yet comfortable grip. After a few more thrusts, you heard Ruby cry and saw blood dripping from the entrance.

(Y/N): Ruby! I'm so sorry! I-

Ruby: I'm fine. Just, be gentle...

(Y/N): Ok.

While slow at first, you began to pickup some speed, earring more moans from both parties. You eventually began thrusting in a bit harder and harder, earring more arousing moans from Ruby. However, despite this, you thought you weren't doing enough so you leaned down and began to suck on her breasts again, earring more moans from Ruby.

Ruby: Oh, God! Faster! I...I want you to go faster!

You picked up the pace for your wife and continued to thrust inside of her. You could feel her grip down on you tighter and tighter. Eventually, you could see Ruby's eyes rolled into the back of her head as pleasure conquered her brain. Both could feel themselves getting closer and closer to their orgasm.

(Y/N): R-Ruby. I feel-

Ruby: I feel it too. Together, please together!

(Y/N): Together!

After a few more pounds and thrusts, you both finally cum. Unable to do anything, besides scream each other's name. Due to the sheer pleasure high, you could barley hover any longer. By the time it was over, you collapsed onto Ruby, your face landing in between her breasts. Both of them were breathing heavily. One of Ruby's arms was still around you while the other pet your unruly hair.

Ruby: I love you.

(Y/N): I love you too. (Suddenly, your head shot up, your eyes wide.) OH MY GOD I DIDN'T PULL OU-

Ruby: It's fine dummy, I'm on the pill. Dad put me on when he learned about you.

(Y/N): O-Oh.

Ruby: Yeah, so get back down there. (She pushes you back into her cleavage with a single finger.)

You wrapped your arms around Ruby and flipped them over so you wouldn't crush her with your body. You both cuddle up closely to one another and peck one another's cheeks.

(Y/N): I love you too.

Ruby: But I didn't say-

(Y/N): Didn't have to.  I just know.

You and Ruby laugh and cuddle up closer to one another in a loving embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 1.4K 25
(1st couple chapters are under revision since the readings so bad but it's complete now :)
1.4M 11.9K 200
Volume 1 of RWBY Females X Male Reader Oneshots CoverArt By: Rooster-Teeth
21.2K 321 18
Sequel to "Speed of a Beast"
15K 98 11
a bunch of one shots as well as request