Mia - k. mikaelson |completed...

By ninithewriter

'you do make me hard, but she makes me weak' edited, sorta. Ranked #1 in alwaysandforever More

Trailer
Epigraph
I N T R O D U C T I O N
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y • T W O
T W E N T Y • T H R E E
Epigraph (II)
___
___
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
FO R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E
F I F T Y - S I X
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
F I F T Y - N I N E
S I X T Y
S I X T Y - O N E
S I X T Y - T W O
S I X T Y - T H R E E
S I X T Y - F O U R
S I X T Y - F I V E
N E W C O V E R
S I X T Y - S I X
S I X T Y - S E V E N
S I X T Y - E I G H T
S I X T Y - N I N E
Mikaelson Twins
S E V E N T Y - O N E
S E V E N T Y - T W O
S E V E N T Y - T H R E E
S E V E N T Y - F O U R
S E V E N T Y - F I V E
S E V E N T Y - S I X
S E V E N T Y - S E V E N
S E V E N T Y - E I G H T
S E V E N T Y - N I N E
E I G H T Y
Family Album
E I G H T Y - O N E
__
E I G H T Y - T W O
F I N A L E
B o n u s S c e n e
this is not the end...
NEW BOOKS
LEGACIES : DARK

N I N E T E E N

8.1K 101 33
By ninithewriter

___

"Damon hold that end I just need to uh-" Mia mumbled and finished strapping a cable to the bomb.

The hunter stirred in his state and Mia bent down, "Wake up." She said in a soothing voice and he did.

His eyes shot open and Mia ran her hands on his biceps, "Aren't you two together?" Damon asked, confused of the current status of the two.

"We slept together after she found out I was alive, then Caroline kissed me and made things complicated." Klaus summarized and Mia nodded.

"Niklaus has an attraction towards someone else and I refuse to be a second, I'm a Fitzgerald and royalty, not some second choice." Mia said and watched as the hunter struggled to pull the arrow out.

"Thank you Klaus." Damon said and Klaus threw an arrow at him, "We will be back together in no time." He said and Mia made a noise.

"Keep it up buddy, we'll be scraping you off the ceiling." Damon said and the hunter grunted.

"You three are going to kill me anyway." The hunter said and made sighed.

"No I'm beginning to like you." Mia admitted and Klaus clenched his fist.

"Stop it." He growled and Mia ignored him, "back to you, excuse them they are having trouble in paradise." Damon said and walked foreword while Mia's wrist was grabbed my Klaus.

"Drop the attitude Mia." He said and Mia pulled her wrist away, "I will once you get your feelings straight." Mia said and Klaus watched as she walked away.

He cursed under his breath at himself, why can't you keep it together? He asked himself and made his way back.

Klaus leaned down to the hunter observing him, "He has tattoos that can only be seen by Jermy." Damon said and Mia picked up his bag.

Klaus looked at Mia in worry while she looked at him, "Don't bother looking, you can't see the damn thing." Damon said.

"There's more to you than meets the eye, isn't there?" Klaus asked and the hunter brought his hand out fast and tried to stake Klaus who was faster.

"Nice try but I'm faster than your average vampire." Klaus said and Mia nodded.

"We're originals have some respect." Mia said and wiped her hands on him.

Klaus grabbed his wrist tearing the stake from his hand, Klaus observed the mark, his face showed he was worried for a second and Mia grabbed it.

"You're one of the five..." Mia mumbled distracted by the carving on it to notice he was pulling the wires to blow them up.

"The what?" Damon asked confused and before Mia or Klaus could answer the hunter spoke up, "I'm faster than your average hunter." He said and Klaus looked at Mia in worried.

"Mia!" Damon grabbed Mia by the waste and sped them out just in time as the bomb went off sending them flying towards the hallway of the hospital.

Mia and Damon hit the ground roughly, "Mia are you okay..." Damon asked as he groaned.

Mia gasped for air and clenched her side, "Yeah." She strained and Damon helped her up.

Mia held him, limping away from the fire in pain. "He will have to meet you at my house, I have somewhere to do." Damon said and Mia nodded.

Klaus walked into the room where Mia was sitting on a couch and Stephan hovered over Elena.

"You came." Stephan said standing up quickly. Mia stood up, "Finally, can we leave?" Mia asked and grabbed the bottle, "I'll be taking this."

"In a minute Mia. Oh Stephan for future reference, one voicemail is just as effective as nine." Klaus said annoyed.

Elena groaned in pain and Mia walked over to her, "At ease love." Mia said in a soothing voice.

"I need you Elena, I have so much planned for you." Mia mumbled and moved the hair from her face.

"What's wrong love?" Klaus asked in fake sympathy.

"She has werewolf venom in her system."
Stephen said and a smile crept on Klaus' face.

"You know you're the only one that can heal here please." Stephan begged.

"And what would you have done if I was no longer here hmm? If you and your friends had succeeded riding the world of me. Let's play that game for a moment shall we?" Klaus said raising his voice.

"Whatever you want from me-" Stephan begged, his tone raising as well.

"I don't want anything from you." Klaus said bitterly.

He walked over to Elena and Mia moved aside. "You and I are talking later." He said and Mia said nothing.

Mia stood up and was about to walk away when she came to a realization of who she had become.

Mia's biggest enemy was her conscious.

Mia wasn't a mean person, nor did she hate anyone. Any feelings associated that are considered bad Mia had never felt. But somehow, someway over the course of the time here in Mystic Falls she had become someone she had tried for over a thousand years not to become.

"Have I changed that much that you wish not to be with me anymore?" Mia asked herself and Klaus looked at her confused.

"I was speaking to myself- Elena, no harm will come to you from me. But if you hurt my family again I will be forced to retaliate, and I do not wish to do so." Mia said and Elena nodded.

"Why the change of heart?" Stephen asked suspiciously.

"I'm Mia." She answered and walked out.

"I'm Mia." She repeated to herself, "I don't kill for fun, I don't drink in the day, I don't threaten people or- I am not like that!" She said to herself.

"I help people, I love children and- oh what have I become?" She asked herself and looked at her hands.

"You would do anything for family." A voice said inside her head and Mia nodded, "Yes but half of what I've done these few months have been for fun." Mia thought and walked home.

She decided to take this time, to think of what she had done, who she has hurt.

As soon as Klaus was finished he went outside to look for Mia.

"Mia!" He Yelled and looked around. He noticed the car was still around and quickly got in driving through the streets to look for her.

Mia sat at a bench, her home was once there.

When Mia arrived home there was no one there, but Rebekah.

"Bekah..." Mia said in relief and hugged her best friend.

"I've come to get some things, I'm sure Nik told you of what I've done?" She asked and Mia nodded.

"Can we talk?" Mia asked and Rebekah nodded, "Of course Mia."

The two sat down and Mia took a deep breathe, "My mother's sister, always hated me. Remember?" Mia asked Rebekah who nodded.

"Amelia." Tanya said as she watched her niece walk into their home. "My mother told me to leave this here..." Mia said and put the bowl down.

"I'm sure she did. What are you still doing here leave!" Her aunt said and Mia shook her head, "I'm the princess Tanya! You cannot speak to me like that." Mia said in a stern voice.

A moment later Mia's cousin entered the room, "Amelia..." she said in disgust and Mia rolled her eyes.

"I don't understand why you two hate me so much." Mia said and was about to leave when he aunt said something, "Your mother took the man I loved from me, you are a product of that and for that Mia I will always hate you." Tanya said and Mia left quickly.

"I encountered one of her descendents today. Her name is Hayley and she is a werewolf..." Mia said and Rebekah raised an eyebrow.

"So that makes you what cousins?" Rebekah asked and Mia shook her head. "There is no term for us Bekah." Mia replied.

"When I spoke to her, it was like she didn't know me." Mia said and Rebekah narrowed her eyes, "So she doesn't know you guys are related in some sort of twisted way?"

Mia nodded, "Yeah, and I intend to keep it that way."

"What's wrong with you and my brother?" Rebekah blurted out.

Mia took another deep breathe, "This is a long one Bekah."

Rebekah got comfortable, "Go on."

"I've become a different person." Mia started off, "You know, everyone knows, I am not like this. I don't kill unless I need to, I don't threaten for fun, I don't have an attitude, I am definitely not sarcastic. I like helping people, helping children and finding homes for animals. This town has changed me, and I know what you're thinking it's Klaus who has changed me but it isn't. I've thought about it long and hard, trust me my head is hurting." Mia joked and did her best to work herself from crying.

"I know we've had this conversation before but I fear, Niklaus doesn't feel the same about me because I've changed. I'm no longer the innocent girl he loved." No said blinking away the tears.

"Caroline is everything I was." Mia said softly and Rebekah hugged her.

"You're right. You have changed Mia but the good thing about being immortal is that, you can change again and take as much time as you need. You can go back to being the person you were happy with, I know you can. It's just a matter of distancing yourself from this town." Rebekah said and Mia nodded.

"Nikalus will come to his senses, you two are soulmates." Rebekah said and Mia giggled.

"See! First step, no more mean face Mia. You need to smile more, enjoy your time on this earth." Rebekah said and Mia nodded.

They heard a car pull up and Rebekah hugged her best friend one last time, "Tomorrow at the grill." Mia said and she nodded.

"See you then Mia." She said and sped off with what she needed.

Klaus walked into the house surprised to see Mia, "hello." Mia said and he slowly walked over to her.

"Hi." He said and sat down next to her, "What happened in there with the Hayley girl?" He asked and Mia shook her head.

"I don't want to talk about it." She said quietly and he nodded, "Whenever you want to tell me." He said and Mia thanked him.

"Niklaus have I changed?" She asked already knowing the answer and he thought about it.

"Yes." He answered and Mia slowly nodded.

"I think I know why you have an attraction to Caroline, she's what I was." Mia summarized and Klaus said nothing.

"I don't want to be a mean person." Mia confessed. "I know my love. We all go through a phase like this." He said and Mia nodded.

"Yeah..." she whispered and Klaus took his leather jacket off and pulled Mia making her lay down, Mia made herself comfortable.

"Please reconcile with Bekah." Mia said quietly and and Klaus nodded his head.

"Anything for you." He said and Mia smiled, "Even when we aren't together, you treat me as if I deserve the world." Mia said while closing her eyes.

"Because you do, deserve the world. I will never live someone as much as I love you." He answered and Mia smiled.

"Where Elijah?" Mia asked him and he shrugged, "If I reconcile with Rebekah, you have to do the same with Elijah." He said and Mia shook her head.

"I'm going to bed." She said and stood up, swinging to avoid this topic.

Klaus kissed her forehead, "Sweet Dreams, I'll take the guest room." He said and Mia smiled.

"Please keep the hunter quiet." Mia yelled from the top of the staircase.

"Night Mia!" He Yelled back and Mia chuckled.

"Rebekah!" Mia said once she opened the door and saw Stephan with her.

"Hello." Mia greeted and let them inside, "Nik is over here." Mai said and led them to the room where the hunter was.

"I know kinky." Mia said to Rebekah.

"I don't know Mia you quite liked it." He said and Mia's eyes widened. "We are broke up don't talk about our sex life!" Mia said while blushing.

"There she is." Klaus said hinting towards the fact that Mia was returning to her normal self.

"Is this a trick? Where are his tattoos? I'm going to ignore what just happened just telling you." Rebekah said and Stephen nodded agreeing.

"Oh the tattoos are only visible on this lot as they were on the last. Let's eat!" Klaus said and led them to the dinning room.

Mia sat next to Klaus while Rebekah and Stephen sat next to eachother.

The waiter brought their food and Mia thanked them.

"I could kiss the council for burning up all the vervain in this town. They made my life so much easier." Klaus said while smiling and Mia did her best to stop herself from taking the entire bottle of wine for herself.

"Rebekah love eat your veggies." Klaus said and Mia looked at Stephen with an amused expression.

"I'm not eating until you apologize." Rebekah said stubbornly and Mia places her hand on Klaus knee under the table and pinching him a little telling him to amend things.

"For what indiscretions? There have been so many." Klaus said while smiling ignoring the slight discomfort to the pinch.

Rebekah looked at him, "You broke my neck!"

"You thew Elena's blood so I can't make anymore hybrids." Klaus shot back.

"Cause' you took me for granted! Like you take Mia for granted!" Rebekah said and Mia looked at her in shock.

"Please don't bring me in this." She mumbled and ate.

"That's what big brothers do sweetheart." Klaus explained and Mia shook her head.

"Let me just name the million other people I'd rather be having dinner with right now." Stephen said and Mia chuckled.

"Alright fine, I'm sorry." Klaus said in defeat and leaned back on his chair.

"I often forget how delicate you are. Forgive me?" Klaus asked and Mia wanted to grab him and cuddle him, his face when he said that was going to be the only thing she thought about.

"I'll take it under consideration." Rebekah said and Mia smiled,

"Progress." She said and Stephen looked at the three, "Okay good, now why don't you tell me about Rebekah's hunter." Stephen said and Mia looked at Rebekah.

"He was dreamy..." Mia said with a dazed look and Rebekah nodded. "He was, amazing."

"Friendly reminder he tried to kill Mia. Overall he was a nice chap, his name was Alexander. Forgoing the obvious issues, he was looking for creatures of the night which is why we felt quiet safe with him wearing our daylight rings."

The Mikaelsons sat at a table in a beautiful garden with Alexander sitting next to Rebekah.

"I'm unaccustomed to such luxury." He said admiring the garden. "You're a wonderful decor." He told Mia who blushed.

"Thank you."

"It's the least we could do to repay you for opening our eyes to the truth, we're curious to hear more about your order. Your crusade." Elijah said and Mia nodded.

Klaus sat at the head, looking at Elijah smug.

"We are but men, bound by fire of a dying witch to a single cause. The destruction of all vampires." Alexander said and held his cup up.

"And how do you hope to achieve this?" Klaus asked with a gleam of mischief in his eyes.

"We have the ultimate weapon, which no vampire can survive." Alexander said making Mia worry. Klaus held her hand, in reassurance.

"So that's what this is about, a weapon." Stephen said intrigued.

"Not just any weapon." Mia said, leaning forward.

"Mia sweetheart don't get ahead of the story." Klaus said and she nodded.

"How is a weapon the answer to all my prayers." Stephen asked and the three gave eachother a look.

Stephan noticed this, "Okay look, why don't we uh skip the theatrics and get right to the point."

"Not quite yet, because in order to get this weapon we need to solve a puzzle. Which seems to have disappeared." Klaus said as if it were obvious.

"In this world, little Stephen nothing is just given to you. Unless you're me and have a Klaus." Mia said leaning on the table with her hands under her chin holding her up.

"What puzzle?" Stephen asked and for a moment it was quiet while he came to the realization it was the tattoo.

"The tattoo is a map. Leading us to its treasure." He said responding his own question.

"Fat lot of good a tattoo is going to do, if we can't see it." Rebekah sassed.

Mia sighed, "We can't but someone else can." She said and looked at Klaus, "Why don't you tell the hybrid to bring him in." Klaus said and the compelled women did as told.

"Nik what did you do?" Mia asked putting her head down.

"You see the hunter was so eager to finish his tattoo that he forgot to mention there is only one person who could see them." Klaus said and Mia knew what he was talking about.

Jermy was brought in by force and Stephen sped to him, but Klaus being faster blocked him.

"I wouldn't." Klaus said and Rebekah looked at Mia, "He's your brother." Mia sassed in a quiet tone.

"He's your ex boyfriend." Rebekah sassed back.

"I'm right here." Klaus said, rolling his eyes and returned to face Stephen.

"I wouldn't. Lucky for us young Jeremy here is a bit of an artist." Klaus slapping his back in an appreciative matter.

"I'm not helping you with anything." Jermey said and Mia stood up, "This is where I come in." She said and went to them.

"Jermey you're helping us." Mia whispered into his ear, sending shivers down his spine. Klaus clenched his jaw, "Do it." He told the hybrid who obeyed and took his ring off, tossing it to Klaus.

"Take him to the hunter, I believe we still have a dinner to finish." Mia said and the hybrid nodded.

"Relax Stephen, no harm will come to him." Mia readyrred and Rebekah chuckled.

"She's like Elijah in that way, never breaks a promise." Rebekah mumbled and drank from her cup.

"Let's finish the story." Stephen said, somewhat at ease.

"My sisters suitor was I willing to tell us anything, Rebekah however was more than willing to uh...investigate." Klaus said while smirking.

"Oh dear..." Mia mumbled.

Mia laid in bed with Klaus next to her, "Mia go to sleep." Klaus whispered and Mia sighed, "I can't this book is to interesting." She said and Klaus took it from her making sure to leave a mark, to tell her where she left off.

"I know you love reading, but you like sleeping more. Have the problems come back?" Klaus asked concerned and Mia nodded.

"Yes I am afraid so," Mia sighed and Klaus brought her closer. "You know I'll always protect you, even from the monsters that lurk in the dark or your dreams." He said rubbing circles on her wrist.

"Close your eyes darling." He whispered and Mia did as told, Klaus used the ability given to all vampires to give her a dream, one that he knew she would love.

Mia eventually fell asleep and so did Klaus.

And forawhile everything was okay, until he heard noises from the castle and quickly stood up.

For a second he heard nothing, until he saw Alexander.

"Mia Run!" Klaus Yelled waking her up and Mia sped away, worried about Klaus.

Alexander daggered Klaus And sent the rest of the brothers out to find Mia. Klaus remained daggered for a minute and woke up in rage.

He quickly sped towards the brothers and hit into their neck, ripping their heads off and creating a mess of blood.

He sped to Rebekah's chambers and grabbed Alexander by the throat pinning him to the wall. "Mia is not going to be happy about being woken up." He said and grabbed the sword, before shoving it harshly through his heart and hard enough to go through the wall.

When Mia thought everything was okay she walked inside, "Nik?" She asked in worry when she didn't see him in the room.

She made her way through the rooms and pulled the daggers out of the rest of the Mikaelsons, just when she was about to get to Finn she heard Niklaus shouting.

"Tell me Rebekah!" He shouted while gripping her shoulders.

"Go on tell him Rebekah what did the hunter tell you. What's this great weapon that could bring upon the end of the vampire species." Klaus said, clearly still mad over it.

"A cure." Rebekah said, while glaring at Klaus.
"He said there was a cure."

Klaus looked st Stephen's face and got the reaction he wanted, he stood up and walked towards the bar.

"There is no cure for vampirism." Stephen said following him.

"I'm telling the truth Stephen." Rebekah said standing up and following them. Mia did the same wanting some water.

"Then why wouldn't you have searched for it? Found it?"

"Because when the hunters drew their final breath that night, the mark disappeared from their bodies. The map was gone." Klaus said serving himself a drink.

"The brotherhood of the five was extinct that night." Mia pitched in and pushed Klaus aside with her hip getting a bottle of water.

He gave her an amused look before turning back to Stephen, "For 900 years there wasn't a whisper about a hunter until our friend in there showed up in town." Klaus said.

"Well now that we have the map what do we do next?" Rebekah asks and Mia set her bottle down.

"According to Nik we don't do anything." Mia said slumping in a chair.

"Nada..." she whispered.

"We can't trust you little sister you'll be blabbing this secret to the first boy who calls you pretty.
I mean it's pathetic!" Klaus laughed and Mia closed her eyes.

"I am renouncing my status in this family." She mumbled.

"No Mia really isn't it? How she continues to hand her heart over to any man that shows her the tiniest bit of affection. You think she would have learned by now from the endless cycle. From disappointment and deception." Klaus continued holding his glass up.

"But I haven't! Instead I stay with you and let you leech every moment from my life. You know, at least I faired better than Finn. Klaus left him daggered because he was tired of his judgment." Rebekah told Stephen who looked like he would rather be somewhere else.

"Finn was a dull. He's more interesting lying in a box." Klaus said walking towards her.

Rebekah had tears forming in her eyes, "You what the cure for Elena, don't you? So you could go back to producing your mass hybrids. That's why you brought Stephen in! Because you knew he would help you even if he hates your guts. You know what? You can shove your cure." Rebekah said and stormed out.

Mia said nothing, and stood up leaving. "Where are you going?" Klaus asked and Mia turned around, "To bed." She said and left.

She knew if she went after Rebekah they would end up in a fight to.

She changed into her night clothes and did her routine in the bathroom before making her way into her bed, that she use to share with Klaus.

"What the-" Mia woke up in the arms of someone unfamiliar.

"Let go of me!" Mia yelled and jumped off kicking him, and thew a punch at him. The man, hybrid, did his best to fight her off but she was stronger and much more skilled.

"Mia relax!" Klaus yelled and came into the room with a glass of what she knew was burbon.

"Where are we?" Mia asked, mad that she was woken up.

"On our way to a little getaway trip love, nothing to be worried about. Alonso get the bags take them to the plane now please we leave in a minute or two." Klaus said and Mia's eyes widened.

"Plane?! Nikalus where are we going? Were you going to vampnap me?!" Mia asked both angry and amused, she crossed her arms and put her weight on her left leg.

Klaus looked away, "Oh look the sky is blue. Fascinating" He mumbled sarcastically trying to change the subject.

"Drink darling?" He asked and held up a blood bag. "You were going to kidnap me unbelievable!" Mia mumbled and grabbed the bag.

"Where to?" She asked and Klaus grabbed his drink leading the way to the plane.

"We are after a cure." Klaus said and Mia stayed quiet.

"The cure to vampirism." She whispered and Klaus nodded. "A second ago you were ready to kill my hybrid, and now you're quiet." Klaus noticed and Mia said nothing.

"Im tired." Mia lied and Klaus shook his head, "I know something is wrong with you Mia" he said and he held his hand out to help her up the stairs of the plane.

"Why did you bring me?" Mia asked genuinely curious. "Did you think I was going to leave you in that town with Damon running around like a mad man with Elena?! Please Mia." Klaus scoffed and took a seat.

"I can make my own decisions Niklaus." Mia said and sat down across from him, "I'm not a child."

"I'm not saying you are, but I have your best interest at heart my love." Klaus said and Mia raised an eyebrow.

She looked around for her favorite blanket, "It's in the back of the seat Mia." Klaus mumbled pulling his phone out. Mia bent down to grab it and smiled, cuddling it with her cheek.

"I'm not a child." He mocked and Mia rolled her eyes, "Do Whatever hybrids do." She said and closed her eyes getting comfortable, "I'm going back to sleep."

As soon as they arrived at the site, Mia noticed a bunch of people digging something up. "Good evening." She said and waved to the works who waved back.

Klaus' phone began to ring, "how the hell did Conor escape?"

Klaus gripped his phone harshly, "And what do you suppose I do about this when I'm on the other side of the world?" Mia walked around the site.

"Oh wow that's a body-" Mia mumbled and crouched down, "Sir, it's ready." The man said and Klaus hung up his phone before making his way to the body.

"Sir?" Mia said amused and Klaus smirked. "You can go now." He said to the men and opened the coffin, but he didn't find what he found what he was looking for.

"This is Belahas dreamy Alexander, he doesn't look as cute now that I think of it..." Mia mumbled observing the body that was rotting. She reached to touch her necklace but felt nothing and immediately she began to panic.

"Nik..." Mia mumbled looking around. "Nikalus!" She Yelled In panic looking around.

Klaus looked up at her annoyed, "Yes?"

"My necklace!" She yelled and fell to the ground looking for it through the dirt.

Klaus grabbed the sword and helped her look for it, "Mia i can get you another one-" Klaus tried and Mia shook her head.

"Are you insane! I need it! I need it Nikalus please!" She cried while holding his shoulders, "Please."

Klaus sighed, nodding his head. "Okay maybe while my hybrid was carrying you, you might have dropped it." He said and pulled his phone out.

He spoke into it and told the hybrid of their issue while Mia kept looking around.

"Mia we will find it..." Klaus whispered putting his hand on her shoulder. Mia nodded trying to remain optimistic, but failed.

She cried quietly and Klaus brought her into a hug, "If I knew that it meant that must i would have had a witch to spell it..." He mumbled into her forehead.

"Of course it means a lot, and you should know why. After all you gave it to me..." she said and buried her face into his chest.

"They are going to continue looking, Rebekah buried it good, lets go back to the hotel." He said and wanted nothing more than to kiss her.

"Okay." She said and made her way to the car, with her head down.

Klaus followed behind and smiled, There is still a chance for us in the near future, I haven't ruined it yet.

Mia sat down on the bed, staring at the ceiling. Klaus came in from the door connecting the two separate rooms, on the phone.

"Do you think I care about the bloody hostages?!" Klaus asked, furiously.

"Well Damon does, so does Elena, Caroline, Tyler. If any of them get to Connor then you just wasted a trip to Italy. I can buy us some time but Damon's getting antsy so if you want Connor alive, you better get your hybrids onboard with my plan." Stephan said almost out of breathe, almost as if he was running. Klaus hung up and called his hybrid.

"Hi! I'm going to need you to listen to Stephen and help him with the hostage situation, it's not our bloody problem but something that is of value is in there. Do not use any lethal force or I will come after the lot of you." Klaus said into the phone and didn't wait for a response.

Mia sat up with her elbows sustaining her, "Any word on my necklace?" She asked.

"Not yet love but don't worry." Klaus reassured and Mia nodded laying back down.

"The annoying Salvatore brother, Damon made Stephan ask if you were with me." Klaus said while pouring himself a drink.

"Unbelievable, he can't take the hint." He said chuckling to himself and walking over to a chair next to the bed.

Mia sighed throwing a pillow over her face, "Not that I like him or anything but isn't he inlove with Elena? That must be hard, being loved by two brothers." Mia said, her voice sounding muffled.

Klaus nodded, "years ago when we first met I though Elijah fancied you. You were the most beautiful girl in the village, not even Tatia could compare to you." Klaus said, leaning back in his chair.

"Turns out he only had eyes for her." He said and smiled, "Best choice he ever made."

Mia rolled her eyes, "Why are you in my room?" She asked and he looked at her in fake shock.

"I'm paying for this hotel, I'll do as I please." He said and Mia threw the pillow at him.

The two continued talking and laughing for hours, Mia eventually ended up on his lap, nothing but innocent behavior was happening in that moment.

"You should turn back into a little wolf, I like that. You could sleep on my bed and cuddle with me, I promise I'll take you out for walks." Mia said while pouring more alcohol into her glass.

"You've had too much to drink, lets get you tucked in." Klaus said and Mia stuck her tounge out at him, when she was finally in bed and Klaus was walking out she called after him.

"Sleep with me." She whispered and patted the side next to him, "Dreams?" Klaus asked, happy that she wanted him.

"Yes please." She replied and Klaus sped to his room, changing quickly into more comfortable clothes and laid with Mia.

Mia closed her eyes and waited for him to give her a dream but his phone began to rang. "Hello?" Klaus answered while playing with Mia's hair.

"Hey Klaus!" Tyler answered and Mia rolled her eyes.

"Tyler I hope you're not causing any problems." Klaus said, slightly confused as to why he received a call from his failed hybrid.

"I can do whatever I want. I'm not sired to you." Tyler said in a tone Mia did not like.

She grabbed the phone putting it on speaker, "Hurry up love say your piece and get on with it, Nikalus and i are busy saving the vampire species and what not." She said annoyed.

"Mia." Tyler has just realized she was gone, "Alright you two," Klaus said winking at Mia who blushed.

"Fair enough, though I do happen to know your secret. About your time in Appalachia, what was your friends name? Hayley was it? You'd probably prefer I kept that to myself. I'm sorry mate, are you going to answer or should I just assume you're back to being...what is it you phrased it? Ah Yes, my little bitch." Klaus said while smirking as Mia rolled her eyes.

"Men." She mumbled and got comfortable when she heard his phone hang up.

Just when he was going to make Mia fall asleep his phone rang again, "Klaus I'm here." The hybrid said and Mia internally screamed.

"There's no sign of anyone." He said and Klaus nodded even though the man couldn't see him.

"Stephan's coming at him from the other side, he'll free the hostages, your job is to get Connor out alive. And use caution mate, he favores booby traps and ambushes." Klaus said before hanging up.

When he turned he saw Mia, sleepy as her chest rose up slowly before going back down.

His phone rang again and he answered it seeing as it was a man from the site.

"We have it." He said and Klaus told him they were on their way to pick it up.

"Get the plane ready." He instructed before hanging up.

He got up not wanting to wake Mia and slowly gathered their things.

"I'm sorry Mia I know you hate being woken up..." He said softly while gently pushing her.

"Niklaus." She whined and rubbed her eyes.

"I know love but come on we have what we need." He said and Mia nodded understanding.

"Okay." She mumbled as Klaus carried her.

Mia hated plane rides, "I know even if this falls we won't die, but how do people just ride these." Mia said to Klaus who chuckled.

"We are landing Mia, sit still." He instructed and Mia rolled her, "Yes dad." She said and Klaus smirked turning to face her.

Mia's face twister in slight disgust at what he was referring to and rolled her eyes playfully.

The two arrived at the Lockwood house and Mia was the first to walk in. She cringed at the site of Hayley putting her thumb in her mouth seductively as Tyler contained himself.

"Well don't let us interrupt." Klaus said while leaning on the door frame, "Keep it in Nik." Mia mumbled, jealous of the look he was giving her possible cousin.

Tyler turned around, "I didn't know you were here."

"Clearly." Klaus said getting in Tyler's face and taking a swing of the drink he had. Mia found a place to sit and did so, "I'm Kevin." a dark skinned man said and Mia blushed extending her hand.

"Mia." She answered shaking it.

"I thought we would celebrate Deans successful retrieval of the vampire hunter. Yet when I arrived, I learned that not only was he not successful but that Elena killed the hunter." Klaus said his voice deeper then it normally is.

"Well maybe if you had let dean use force on Connor instead of sending him on a suicide mission." Hayley tried and Mia stood up.

"Maybe you should mind your business." She said and Klaus pointed at her, "What she said."

"What do you care if Connor is dead anyway?" Tyler asked.

"I have my reasons, they have ceased to matter. Cheers." Klaus said drinking more and Mia sighed.

"We could be in New Orleans by now but instead we are here, celebrating the failure of you." Mia said and Hayley looked at her.

"From the stories, I thought you were supposed to be nice." She said and Mia shrugged.

"I am, very nice actually but only to those who deserve it, should have my kindness." Mia answered annoyed.

They headed knocking and Gyler went to open it, "I have your stuff." Caroline said coming in with a box.

"Old laptop, jersey." She said and shoving the box in his direction. Mia watched, curious as to what would happen next.

"Car-" Tyler trailed off not knowing what to say.

"Caroline." Klaus said stepping forward and Mia closed her eyes for a second, controlling her emotions.

"By the breakup drama unfolding before me, I assume you've met Hayley." Klaus said and Mia stepped toward.

"Come on hybrids lets go." Mia said and gave Tyler a glare before looking at Caroline.

"I don't exactly like you for trying to steal my then boyfriend but, as Bekah says, we girls must stick together." She said and awkwardly patted her back.

"Where are you going?" Tyler asked and Klaus looked at him, "There talents are needed elsewhere and you've got bigger problems." Klaus said almost amused of what was going on.

Klaus sent them to do something and Mia remained with him, he called Stephan and no answer.

He tried again and finally he picked up, "I don't want to talk about it." Were Stephan's first words and Klaus grabbed Mia's hand as they walked fast.

"Well I can't imagine why, with you tuning all my plans for a hybrid filled future." Klaus said.

"Well it wouldn't have happened if you hadn't sworn me to secrecy." Stephen rebutted.

"Life is full of ifs Stephan. Let's extenuate the positives, shall we? The hunter was one of five we will find another it may take centuries but we've got nothing but time right?" Klaus said oddly calm.

"You're using your calm voice today who's getting killed?" Stephen quiestioned.

"Not you if that's what you're worried about. But I am concerned about your beloved, have the hallucinations started yet?" Klaus asked and Mia knew what he was talking about.

"What do you know about that?"

"I'll tell you about it, where are you?" Klaus asked and Mia noticed who's house they were approaching.

"At her house." Stephen said and Klaus smirked, "how convenient, so am I."

Mia knocked on the door and Stephen came out.

"Mia." He greeted and Mia waved, "Oh sorry we hate you." She said and turned back to being serious.

"You know this would all be a lot more civilized if I was just invited inside." Klaus said and Mia looked at him.

"You aren't invited inside?"

"Bad enough I'm out here talking to you, what do you know?" Stephen asked.

"Nikalus killed the original five hunters. When one kills a hunter there is a bit of a consequence." Mia said and Stephan looked worried.

"What kind?"

"Hunters were spelled by witches to kill hunters. If you prevent one from completing his destiny then he will take you down with him." Klaus explained.

"What do you mean Connors dead." Stephen said, growing impatient with the fact that the two were being cryptic.

"I mean, Connors death won't prevent him from making Elena his finals vampire kill. She will need to come with us now: I'll lock her up, keep her away from any sharp wooden objects."

"She's not going anywhere with you two."

"But if you leave her alone she will kill herself before the day is over." Mia said, genuinely concerned.

"She's stronger than that." Stephen said, sure if himself.

"Is she?" Klaus questioned.

"Believe me its for her own good." Klaus said and Mia remembered the horror it was looking at him trying to constantly try to kill himself.

"Don't trust Klaus if you don't want to but believe me it's for her own good." Mia insisted, her emotions yet again getting in the way of her revenge.

Stephen nodded and Mia sped inside snapping her neck and carrying her outside.

"We will be in contact." Klaus said taking Elena from Mia's arm as he took the two of them to the house.

When they arrived Elena's eyes widened in fear as she felt her neck, "Where am I?" She asked looking around and Klaus grabbed her making sure she wouldn't run.

The hybrids opened the door and let them in, "Relax Elena." She said and opened the door to a room where Klaus kept his art.

"Let go of me!" She said struggling to breathe.

"Certaintly," He said and let her go, "I apologize for the lack of windows, it's to preserve the art. And of course it's to prevent you from taking off your daylight ring and burning yourslef to death in the sun."

"I'm not going to kill myself i would never do that." Elena said confidently and Mia shook her head.

"You'll want to, you killed Connor and this is the price of doing so. Nikalus knows all about it." Mia sighed.

"You went through this?" Elena asked.

"Yes, for 52 years, four months and nine days. I was tormented in my dreams. My every waking moment relentless, never ending torture." He said turning away, recalling those years.

"It was the only period in my life where I had felt time." Klaus said and Mia walked towards Elena.

"We are doing this to keep you safe, Elena."

"No wist, you knew what would happen if Conor died. That's why you two got involved, did Stephen know to?"

Mia found it useless staying there and quietly walked out of the room. She made her way to the door and grabbed car keys deciding she needed some alone time.

She hated being in the Elena drama.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ꜱɴᴏᴡ By qx

Fanfiction

25.8K 1.1K 9
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...
157K 1.2K 7
ᵃᵘᵗᵒᵖʰᵒᵇⁱᵃ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵉᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵉ
183K 4.9K 47
"ᴬᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ᵒᶠ ᵘˢ ʷᵉʳᵉ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᶜᵘʳˢᵉᵈ" Oc x Elijah Mikaelson
50.3K 1.5K 33
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇. ❪ klaroline! ❫ ❛ 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾...