Snipers Of Chicago Season 2 (...

By RonnaSweeney51317

Make sure to read Snipers Of Chicago Season 1 before this one. You can find Shaylynn & Jay over on Instagram... More

Coming Very Soon...
Chapter 1 "Look At Me"
Chapter 2 "Take Out the BAD To Protect The INNOCENT"
Chapter 3 "Not A Chance"
Chapter 5 "Back In Chicago"
Your Invitation
Chapter 6 " How Big Is It"
Chapter 7 "Dunkin Donuts vs Krispy Kreme"
Chapter 8 "Stay Calm"
Chapter 9 "You Can't Do This"
Chapter 10 "I've Got This"
Chapter 11 "New Toy"
Chapter 12 "Face The Wrath"
Chapter 13 "Crushed"
Chapter 14 "You Need An Assassin"
Chapter 15 "Spidey Sense Is Tingling"
Chapter 16 "You're Messy"
Chapter 17 "What Are You Up To"
Chapter 18 "You're Amazing At What You Do"
Chapter 19 "Home Invasion"
Chapter 20 "Puppet Master"
Chapter 21 "Be Careful With That One"
Chapter 22 "I Almost Lost You"
Chapter 23 "Very Impressive"
Chapter 24 "Bye, Beth"
Chapter 24 1/2 "What Happens Now"
Chapter 25 "Deeply In Love"
Chapter 26 "Always Thinking About You"
Chapter 27 "One Lucky Son Of A B*tch"
Chapter 28 "I'm Not James Bond"
Chapter 29 "I Need Your Help"
Question...
Chapter 30 "Double Homicide"
Chapter 31 "Not Messing Around"
Chapter 32 "The Satisfaction"
Chapter 33 "Riverwalk"
Chapter 34 "Ouch! That's Abuse!"
Chapter 35 "Hasn't Been Anyone After You"
Chapter 36 "Not A Chance"
To Be Continued......

Chapter 4 "That's My Job"

2.4K 42 9
By RonnaSweeney51317

"What do you mean you want Shaylynn?" Halstead asks Kelton.
Kelton gets a shitty grin on his face, "Just what it sounds like! You're not man enough to have a woman like her!"
Halstead grabs onto Kelton's coat and pushes him against the dumpster almost knocking the pallets onto them, "You stay the fuck away from my wife! Do you hear me you corrupted son of a bitch!"
"I suggest you get your hands off of me or you'll find yourself inside Cook County! Son, I'll have your job for this! I've had other people's jobs for a lot less!" Kelton tells him.
Halstead forcefully lets go of Kelton, "I'll make sure everyone knows what you just told me!" he tells Kelton.
Kelton laughs, "And you think they'll believe you?" he questions, "You think people will believe a crappy Detective over me, the Superintendent of Police? You're nothing!"
Halstead stares at him as Kelton walks back over to the door, "Be a good little boy and leave her! I don't care how you do it, leave her good so I can come in and pick up the pieces!" Kelton tells him walking inside.
The door shuts behind Kelton, Halstead just stares at it.
Halstead pulls out his cell phone, "I have a huge problem!" he says.

Five minutes later, Hank comes walking out.
"What's going on?" Hank asks him.
"It's Kelton! He just told me he wants Shaylynn and that I'm to leave her so he can come in and pick up the pieces!" Halstead tells him.
"I bet it's because of what just happened with the President and the medal!" Hank says, "In his twisted mind he's probably thinking if he has Shaylynn by his side he'll have the election in the bag!"
Halstead stares at Hank, "What am I going to do?!"
"What you're going to do is go back in there and act as nothing has happened. You're going to take Shaylynn, go pick up Jacquelyn, and go home! You let me worry about this now!" Hank tells him patting Halstead on the back.
Halstead nods, they both walk back over to the door and walk in.

They walk in to see no one is in the banquet room but in the other room where drinks were served before the banquet.
Then they both hear Kelton talking. Hurrying over to the room, they walk in to see what he's up to.
Hank walks over and stands by Burgess and Ruzek. As Halstead walks over and stands by Upton and Atwater.
"What's going on?" Halstead asks Upton.
"Kelton received a death threat," she tells him.
Halstead looks at her confused, "He just received a death threat?"
"Yeah, and now he's getting ready to announce something," Upton says.
Halstead shuts up so he can hear what Kelton has to say.
"After receiving the death threat I talked to the SWAT Commander Mr. Brian Luce and he agrees with me that I need to have protection. So from here on out, I'll have a bodyguard.
I don't want just anyone but the best! That's when he recommended Shaylynn for the job!" Kelton says looking over at her.
People start applauding as Burgess looks at Ruzek while Hank stands there not knowing what to think. 

Shaylynn gets a shocked look on her face then looks over at Luce.
"Come on, Shaylynn! Come up by me!" Kelton says.
She walks over by him and just stands there.
Halstead's pissed as he watches Kelton put his arm around Shaylynn putting his hand very low on her lower back. 

"So now wherever I go, she'll be going with me!" Kelton says with a big smile on his face as he looks out at Halstead.
Halstead can feel his blood boiling.
Kelton starts walking toward Halstead, talking to people on the way.
Standing beside Halstead, Kelton smiles, "I told you I was going to get her! One way or another I'll have her!" he whispers into Halstead's ear then walks away.
Halstead quickly walks over to Shaylynn, "We're leaving," he tells her grabbing her hand.
They walk to the coat check and get their coats.
Halstead almost rips Shaylynn's arm off pulling her out of the building.
"Jay, what's going on?" she asks him.
"You can't be doing this!" he tells her.
"Doing what? This thing with Kelton?" Shaylynn asks.
Halstead shakes his head 'yes'.
"I know he's a sack of shit but I have to, it's a job. And now that he's announced that I'll be protecting him, I can't back out," she tells him.
He puts his arms around her, "Just promise me that you'll do everything you can to make sure that you're never alone with him."
Shaylynn furrows her brow trying to understand where that came from.
"Let's go and get Jacquelyn," Halstead says as he lets go of her.
He opens the door to his truck and helps Shaylynn in.
After closing the door, he walks over to the driver's side, This sick son of a bitch is not going to ruin my life, he thinks to himself as he opens the door and gets in.

~~~~~~~~

After they arrive to pick up Jacquelyn, Severide takes Halstead down to the garage to show him his Harley.
Sitting in the living room, Beth can tell by Shaylynn's face something's off, "What's wrong?" she asks Shaylynn.
"I'm not quite sure," Shaylynn tells her, "Jay's been acting weird ever since we left the banquet."
"How so?" Beth asks.
"While I had to have pictures taken with the President for some strange reason Jay went out the back door. It seems since that time things have been off with him. Then at the banquet, I was kind of thrown into a job and he has said some weird things to me about it," Shaylynn tells her.
"What's the job?" Beth questions.
"The Superintendent of Police, Kelton received a death threat. Since he's running for Mayor he talked to my boss about getting protection and he recommended me," Shaylynn tells her, "The guy is a shithead, he's really full of himself but it's a job. With my boss recommending me and it being announced at the banquet, I can't very well turn it down. Before getting into the truck to the leave, Jay made me promise that I wouldn't put myself into a position where I'm alone Kelton. I don't know where that came from and why Jay is so worried about Kelton for."
Beth shrugs, "If Jay's worried there must be something there," she tells Shaylynn.
"I guess but he should tell me if he knows something that way I know what I'm getting into with Kelton," Shaylynn tells her.
Halstead and Severide walk into the room, Halstead carrying Jacquelyn who's out like a light.
"We better be going and get her home to bed," Shaylynn says standing up as does Beth.
"Thanks for watching her," Shaylynn tells Beth then gives her a hug.
Beth smiles, "Anytime you need someone to watch her, just let us know," she tells Shaylynn.
Halstead finishes putting Jacquelyn in her car seat.
He and Shaylynn walk to the door, "Thanks again, guys!" Shaylynn says as they walk out.

~~~~~~~~

Walking in the door of their house, Halstead sits Jacquelyn's car seat down and takes her out.
He cradles her in his arms, Shaylynn walks up to him and kisses her on top of the head.
Halstead heads to the stairs, he starts walking up to put Jacquelyn to bed.
Making sure everything's secure, Shaylynn shuts off the lights downstairs and heads upstairs.

Walking into the bedroom, she kicks off her heels. She gets ready to unzip her dress when she feels hands on hers.
"That's my job!" she hears Halstead say from behind her as he unzips her dress.
When she feels that the zipper is all the way down, she turns around and smiles at him.
He pushes the straps off her shoulders letting her dress drop to the floor.
Shaylynn steps out of her dress now only wearing her blue panties.
Undoing the buttons on his jacket, she takes it off of him and throws it so it lands on a chair.
Working on his tie, she loosens it and puts it over her shoulder.
"To bad this is a dress shirt," she tells him.
"Why is it bad it's a dress shirt?" Halstead asks her.
"If it wasn't a dress shirt I would just rip the buttons off to get to you quicker!" Shaylynn tells him with a smile on her face, "Fuck it!" she says tearing his shirt open, "I'll buy you a new one!"
Halstead pulls his arms out of his shirt and pulls her into his arms, he starts kissing her neck.
Reaching down, he pulls on her thong, breaking it.
He picks her up in his arms and throws her on the bed, "Reneé is with Adam and Kim for one more night," he tells Shaylynn as he undoes his pants, "So we're going to make the most of this last night!"
Shaylynn smiles at him as he takes off his pants and she gets under the covers.
He crawls under the covers with her. As soon as he's laying down, Shaylynn rolls over on top of him.
With his tie still on her shoulder, she grabs one of his arms and puts it above his head. After tying the tie around his wrist, she grabs the other arm, pulls it up, and ties the tie around the other wrist. With the remaining tie, she ties it to the headboard.
Halstead looks at her with a huge smile.
Making her way down, she takes him into her mouth hearing a moan of pleasure come from him.
After a couple of minutes, she looks up to see him enjoying himself. She stops and makes her way back up, taking him into her.
She starts kissing his neck, sucking on it here and there.
"God, I love you," she hears him say into her ear.
She starts moving her hips faster until she hears Halstead moaning out in pleasure.
Listening to him and feeling him get harder inside her, she moans out in pleasure with him.

~~~~~~~~

Rolling over, Halstead reaches his arm out to feel Shaylynn isn't in bed.
Looking over at the clock, he sees it's two in the morning.
Getting out of bed, he puts on a pair of sweatpants and makes his way to Jacquelyn's room.
When he sees Shaylynn isn't in there, he makes his way downstairs.
Walking into the kitchen, he doesn't see her.
He goes to walk out when the pantry door opens scaring him.
Shaylynn walks out almost running into Halstead, "What are you doing in there?" he asks her.
"Getting the syrup for my pancakes," she tells him.
"There are no pancakes cooking on the stove," he says.
"That's because I didn't feel like making them from scratch and just heated up the frozen ones," she says when the microwave goes off.
Halstead turns around to look at the microwave as Shaylynn pushes a set of clothes further into the pantry with her foot. She walks out and closes the door.
"I'm going to go back to bed. I was just worried about you when I noticed you weren't in bed," he tells her kissing her.
Shaylynn smiles at him, "I'll be up as soon as the pancakes settle," she tells him.
Halstead smiles at her, then walks out of the kitchen.
She can see him walking up the stairs. Walking out of the kitchen toward the stairs, she listens and hears the door to their bedroom close.
Running back to the kitchen, she reaches into the pantry and picks up the clothes. She rushes to the laundry room and puts the clothes in the hamper.
Making her way to the hall closet, she pulls out her rifle and quickly puts it away in the downstairs safe.

Waking up, Shaylynn sees what time it is and heads downstairs.
She finds Halstead in the living room watching the news as Jacquelyn plays on the floor.
He looks over to see Shaylynn standing in the doorway, "That guy that murdered thirty kids was killed last night," he tells her, "He was hiding out on the South end of Chicago."
"Really?" Shaylynn says walking into the living room.
"The news says when he was found he had four kids locked up in the basement and he had another kid upstairs and was getting ready to..." Halstead stops talking, "The police said the kid he had upstairs told them the guy was holding him down and the next thing he knew the guy fell to the floor and had a hole in his head. That's when the kid ran out of the house to get help."
"I'm glad that sick asshole is off streets!" Shaylynn says.
She turns around and walks out of the room.
Walking back over to the stairs, she starts walking up when her phone vibrates in her robe pocket. She takes it out to see she has a text message...

Job well done! Fifteen million has been deposited into your account!

Shaylynn shuts off her phone and puts it back into her pocket.
Reaching the top of the stairs she walks to her room with a big smile on her face. 

~~~~~~~~~~

The character Beth belongs to Paulinemartin100

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 233 34
This story comes from Chicago PD. Jay Halstead is an ex-ranger. Now, he works in the best unit of Chicago, Intelligence. We will learn his military p...
140K 2.9K 32
y/n moves to Chicago trying to get a fresh start, she becomes good friends with some people over at Firehouse 51. One night she meets detective Jay H...
407K 6.4K 31
What happens when Jay Halstead meets Hank Voight's adoptive daughter and ex-fiance of one of Chicago's most notorious Drug Dealers Disclaimer: I own...
14.5K 127 14
(Being Edited) What happens when Alexis Rayann Casey gets out of the Army and joins the police academy and gets pulled by Hank Voight to join intelli...