Deceiver //PJM FF

By LizSorora

A young man who's life sends him to walk through roads that stain his gentle soul, finds himself before a job... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Author Time

Chapter 7

5K 337 103
By LizSorora

You desperately breathed in the oxygen, once your head finally made it's way out of the water, him still holding you close.

You could feel his pulse through the veins of his neck, where your hands were placed, and he was breathing as harshly as you were, while his head scanned the surroundings quickly.

"Let's go." He told you, before swimming to the edge of the pool, you following him.

He got out first and offered you his hand which you took, finally being able to step out of those waters and into concrete grounds again.

You were both soaked to the bones as you looked at each other, you still completely confused with everything that had occurred.

"I am sorry. Em... Let's get inside. I don't think that it's safe here." He spoke a faint smile on his lips that was meant to reassure you, however you had already taken notice of his position and the way he was blocking with his body, the direction the red light had appeared earlier on your chest.

You nodded saying nothing as you hurried inside, your body trembling at the terrifying thought that had just crossed your mind.

Did someone tried to kill me just now?

Once inside the maids rushed at your side immediately, seeing the condition you two were and you kindly asked them for some towel as Jimin turned around and walked to the security guard that was standing by the corner.

He talked with him about something you couldn't hear but you imagined what it must be as the guard soon called for back up and hurried outside.

"Don't worry. It must have been some kid playing with some lazer game or something." He said as he looked at you, taking notice that you were staring at him.

You didn't said anything. Instead you just took the towel that the maid just gave you and walked up to him, offering it to him, while you murmured a soft 'Thank you' as your voice was currently unable to come out properly.

He hesitantly took it and you just walked away, up the stairs and into your room, which once inside you locked the door.

Your heart still trembling in fear and shock of the fact that you could have died just some minutes ago.

You could hear the sound of your teeth colliding with each other from the trembling but you quickly shook your head, walking towards the bathroom where you took off all your clothes and left the warm water to run, trying to pursue yourself that you were trembling cause you were cold and not because you were terrified.

---change of set---

Jimin had excused himself at a corner of the house, as some maids had went to bring him his suitcase which he had abandoned by the pool.

He quickly pressed the contact he wanted to call,looking around in nervousness till Namjoon picked up.

"Hey Jimin, what's up?" He heard him say quiet cheerfully, indicating that he probably was in a good mood. A mood that he was about to destroy with his next words.

"Someone just tried to kill her Hyung! What do i do?!" He said, the worry in his voice visible as he knew well by now that he had gotten mixed up in something that was going to eat him alive if he wouldn't be strong enough to get out of it.

Namjoon fell silent at the other end of the line, thinking to himself and the information he had found, as Jimin had requested of him to check.

"I don't know what to say. Her background was clean Jimin. There is no reason for anyone to want to harm her. However she is the wife of a politician so, maybe this has to do with her husband rather than her." Namjoon spoke up his mind as he could find no other explanation.

" Right, i guess I will have to talk with him then. Thanks hyung. See you later. "He hung up the call as soon as he saw the maid approaching then he smiled at her sweetly, before taking his suitcase from her grip.

He thanked her kindly and she offered to him to follow her as she would show him his room and he did so, with a polite smile in his face and a mind that was traveling to other places.

---Time skip---

You consciously walked towards the door that was some fit before you, taking a deep breath before knocking on it gently.

You looked around while you were waiting for a voice to sound and allow you to get in but to your surprise, the door flew open, revealing a Jimin, that was wearing only his robe.

"Oh, i am sorry. Bad timing." You told him as you turned around and he glanced at himself, realized how he had presented himself, as he had opened the door without thinking twice about his appearance.

"God. I apologize. Give me a moment." You heard his voice saying, before the sound of the door getting shut was heard and you looked past your shoulder contemplating, if you should go after all.

However you had to talk to him about what happened earlier and make sure he doesn't say anything to anyone, just like you did with the guards that came earlier to your room and informed you that they had found nothing suspicious and that you should rest assured.

You couldn't exactly rest assured though but despite that you consider it better if this incident was to not spread as it would cause worry once it falls to your parents ears and you didn't want that.

"Please come in!" His voice got your attention as he opened his door, standing at the side for you to pass, and you did so, quietly, keeping your head high.

"I hope you are feeling okay miss. I didn't have the chance to ask earlier." He said, somehow awkward in his posture think that actually made you awkward too considering that you were alone with him, in a room and you barely knew his name.

"Yeah. I mean, i am better but let's get to the main point." You replied finally locking eyes with him and confidently telling him what you came here to let him know.

"I talked with the guards. They said it was nothing. Maybe just as you said some kid was playing around so.. If you wouldn't mind keeping this to yourself. It would be great. No need to worry anyone over a silly occurrence, right?" You told him, your gaze giving him the message that this wasn't exactly a request of yours but more like a demand that you were expecting of him to not mention this to anyone.

" I understand. It shall be like that then. "He bowed slightly even though in his head he was questioning this choice of yours.

A normal person wouldn't have behaved like this knowing that there must be a life threat, he had thought. A normal human would insist to tell and get more protective measurements but instead you were trying to pretend like nothing happened. And he knew well how terrified you were at that moment. He could still feel the trembling vibration of your body ghosting over his skin, so he wondered, what was the reason that you had chosen to not speak of this.

"Thank you, Jimin was it?" You questioned even though you remembered his name well enough.

"Yeah Jimin. Park Jimin." He met your eyes, a thin smile on his lips that made him look so friendly and approachable.

"Well Jimin. We didn't made exactly the best start but i hope we get along." You gave him a polite smile too, those words being mare mannerisms.

"Like wise." He responded and you just stepped towards the door thinking that you had nothing more to speak of but his voice that spoke up made your feet halt.

"Em, about the kiss. I wanted to explain that i did it because -"

"Oxygen! I know! Of course. Y-you don't have to mention it." You snapped quickly cutting him off as you flashed embarrassed at the recalling of it.

"Good. I just didn't want to get misunderstood. I am not someone that goes around kissing people randomly." He joked, laughing slightly after his statement.

"What would that make you if you were after all." You commented, somehow having gotten caught up in the light friendly atmosphere that he had created so easily.

"A lover for kisses, i suppose." He replied making you chuckle.

"If that's how you want to place it, i suppose i will accept it. Most people would call it a player though." You retorted and he just smiled widely, his eyes almost disappearing.

"Being caught up with a player has it's positive perspectives though ."

"Like?" You asked as you suddenly questioned why were you exactly still there, talking to him.

"Players are usually good kissers."He commented and you cracked a smile, taking this jokingly.

" You sure have a weird sense of humor Mr Park. "You told him as you grabbed the knob of the door and opened it, stepping outside and leaving.

" It wasn't a joke though. I sure am a kiss addict. "He mumbled to himself before his tongue traveled down his lower lip, a smile reaching soon on his lips.

And now, let's focus on our job shall we?

He thought to himself as he turned around and opened his closet, taking a look at the black suits that were going to be his uniform as your butler from today on.

---To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206 102 52
"The captivating tale of an idol and a fan unfolds, revealing a bond that transcends fame. As they navigate life's twists and turns together, they di...
3M 125K 106
The story of a man who abandons his wife and son to be with his mistress in a foreign country. He spends four years living a life of luxury, free fro...
60.3K 1.9K 25
📖 He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin ti...
18.3K 745 78
jimin is a really wealthy man in Korea but had to go to pairs for business work. he works in a company his assistant was a women name Lee eunmi. she...