Spoby: Through Her Pain

By Spobylover2802

Toby Cavanaugh has been working for the Rosewood Police Department for nearly a year. Everything is normal un... More

1. No More
2. Nothing's Changed
3. One More Stage
4. Rescue
6. I can't
7. Broken
8. Progress
9. There was no one there with you
10. Reliving A Past Nightmare
11. An Iconic Game
12. The Truth
13. Before
14. Finishing What We Started
15. They're Back
16. Our Little Secret
17. The List
18. The Start Of An Adventure
19. Coffee and Motorbikes
20. Picnics And Sunrise
SORRY!
21. Do What Holly Did But Better
22. Raindrops And Make-Ups
23. It All Comes Crashing Down
24. The Cry
25. Copy and Paste
26. Bonding
27. Hope
28. Jason
29. Reunited
30. Meeting Hope
SPOBY NEWS!!
31. Secret
32. Not Ready
33. Gone
34. Evil
35. Talks and Kisses
36. Family Time
NOT AU PART!
37. Birthday Surprises
38. Tears
39. Memories

5. The Waiting Room

567 16 5
By Spobylover2802

5 hours later...

Toby's POV

God this waiting room hasn't changed in years. The chairs, the smell, none of it. I still remember waiting here for mum to finish her chemo, waiting for her to walk out of 1 of these rooms, until 1 day she never did. I still remember that big smile she had on her face afer every torturous chemotherapy. I look at my watch. Ten past three. I've been here for nearly five hours. Tanner finally steps out the doctor's office. She walks over and sits next to me. She doesn't say anything. That's not a good sign.

"Emily, Aria and Hanna are out of surgery." she says bluntly.

"And the other girl?"

Silence. 

"The doctors don't think she'll make it through the night." she finally answers.

I look over at her room. She's so small and pale and there's a tangle of wires all stuck in different parts of her body. I can hear the faint but rhythmic beeps from the monitor.

"Just keep on breathing." I whisper. "And don't you dare stop."  

And that's when her monitor starts beeping frantically.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 1K 32
*Completed* Everyone has their baggage and with it comes secrets, but everyone has secrets in Rosewood right? I don't own any of these characters. A...
46.3K 976 19
Spencer Hastings and Toby Cavanaugh were as happy as they could be, until one day, Spencer is taken by the mysterious and ruthless -A. More and more...
421K 7.8K 68
Spencer Hastings has the most scandalous and juciest news about her and when people found out, they gave her hell for it. As she meets new guy, Toby...
41.5K 642 30
Katherine Maybell has lived a life of lying, bullying, and keeping secrets. What happens when Alison is found dead and those secrets start to come to...