Unlikely Lovers

LonelyArtist01 tarafından

Alright I know everyone loves the "If Connor Murphy never died" storyline but this is my take on it and I'm h... Daha Fazla

1: Evan
2: Connor
3: Connor
4: Evan
6: Evan
7: Connor
8: Evan
9: Connor
10: Evan
11: Evan
12: Connor
13: Connor
14: Evan
15: Evan
16: Evan
17: Connor
18: Connor
19: Evan
20: Connor
21: Connor
22: Connor
23: Evan
24: Evan
25: Evan
26: Connor
27: Connor
28: Evan
29: Connor
30: Connor
31: Connor
32: Evan
33: Evan
34: Evan
35: Connor
36: Evan
37: Evan
38: Connor
39: Evan
40: Evan
41: Connor
42: Evan
43: Connor
44: Evan
45: Connor
46: Evan
47: Connor
48: Evan
49: Connor
50: Connor
51: Evan
52: Connor

5: Connor

1.8K 81 18
LonelyArtist01 tarafından

Connor got home and unpacked his stuff. His mum came into the kitchen.

"Hey sweetie how was you day?" Connor stopped. He blinked a couple of times and turned around to his mum and smiled. Not a full smile but a smile nonetheless.

"Ya know mum, it wasn't actually half bad." Connor didn't see his mother's expression as he grabbed his stuff and headed up to his room. But she had tears in her eyes. She couldn't believe it. It was like for just a second she saw a little bit of light in Connor, just enough to keep him afloat amongst all the dark thoughts that she could only guess filled his head. As she watched him walked up the stairs, she prayed. She prayed that light would stay with him. Whatever it was caused by, whoever put it there. She thanked them. And prayed they wouldn't leave.

Connor got to his room and pulled out his laptop, finding he had one unread email. He leapt onto his bed and opened it straight away. He smiled in disbelief. Evan was looking for him. Someone actually noticed him and was looking for him and wanted to talk to him. He just couldn't believe it. He grabbed an old hair tie lying on the floor and put his hair up in a messy bun. He hit reply. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

10.9K 629 26
A different death. A different letter mishap. A different relationship. A different reason. But the story is still there. What if Evan had talked to...
158K 5.3K 55
Just a bunch of Dear Evan Hansen one-shots because I can't commit to a real book. feel free to prompt me. Ideas are appreciated. WARNING as A LOT of...
1K 17 12
TRIGGER WARNING: Suicide Attempt, Self-Harm, Anxiety, Panic Attack, Bipolar Disorder, etc. Connor Murphy was always scared of himself, so to make up...
13.4K 429 44
HIGHEST RANKS: #1 in BEMORECHILL #1 in DEAREVANHANSEN WARNING: This book is really outdated and cringe. It was my first story on Wattpad, however...