Royal Exemption || 김태형 || Ban...

By Amaranthine7722

From the lineage of royals who are recognized and privileged yet no longer in the position to rule the countr... More

A T T E N T I O N
The Young Monarch ♤
His and her Secret ♧
Not enough ◇
Smitten ♡
Naive ♧
Unearthly ♤
Punished ◇
My name is Charlie 😐 ♡
Innocence ♧
Jealousy ♤
Touch ◇
Spoiled ♡
Maybe not ♧
Got it? ♤
Kidnapped ◇
Sweet invasion ♡
Guarded ♧
Munchkins ♤
In denial ◇
Sad Charlie ♧
Amicable ♤
Special ◇
Backup ♡
Overprotective ♧
Terrified ♤
ㅠㅡㅠ ◇
Knots ♡
Triggered ♧
♤♡◇♧
Wistful ♤
Reality bites ♧
Confession ♤
Estranged ◇
Bad thoughts ♡
Heartbreak ♧
Avalanche ♤
Shook ◇
Changes □
Secret place ♡
Threatened ♧
The last to know ♤
Distant ◇
Decisions □
invisible line ♡
Acceptance ♧
Breathe ♤
Consequences ♧
Regret ◇
Thoughts ♡
Feelings ♤
Troublemakers ♧
Delinquent ◇
Whatever ♤
Surprise ♧
Clandestine ◇
Stay ♡
I promise! ♤
Aggravated♧
Stupid girl ◇
Without consent ♤
No escape ♧
But you are... ♡
Doe eyes ♤
Ischgl ♧
Denial ◇
Bad tea ♤
Complicated ◇
You're Bad ♧
In Peril □
I found you ♡
Hmpf. ♤
Chaos ♧
Defiant ◇
Will you? ♧
Impulsive ◇
It ends here □
The Verdict ♤
Formality ♧
5 steps away ◇
The new mistress □
Irresistible ♤
'That thing' ♧
Loyalty ◇
Pinky swear ♡
Sweet escape ♤
Stalked ♧
Reconciliation gift ◇
Don't tell anyone ♤
Worthy ◇
Monstress ♤
Dejected ♧
Worries ◇
Old friend ♧
Rue ◇
10 steps away! ♡
Love Maze ♤
Invitation ◇
Blue ♧
Yorkshire ◇
Smug Fvckers ♤
Crushed ♧
Growing Pains ◇
Security ♤
Finally.♧
Fools ♡
Officially Korea's; Officially MINE ♤

Mocked ◇

4.6K 274 34
By Amaranthine7722

Taehyung

"Is it true? They found you a bride? tsch."

Wtf. So he only called me for this reason? A video call on top of that!? How bold...

"How did you know about that?!"

"What do you take me for? Our parents are second cousins, dumbass. My parents were talking about it over breakfast, "неимоверный!" (Incredible) My father exclaimed while my mom went like; "
진짜?! (Really?!)
and that news isn't something I would really be thrilled about, so I just shrugged it off. By the way, are you attending the masquerade?"

"Yaah! Romanov, don't ever speak of that to-"

"Wintour? He knows. I suppose his mom too..."

I facepalmed. Talking about a bunch of crazy friends who are at the same time gossip boys.

"About the masquerade...I don't know yet. The thing is..."

"Oh, I know!"

Again?...wtf...

"Namjoon mentioned that you are fond of your new mistress. Well, I'm really excited to see her."

"NOT A CHANCE. She's not allowed to travel."

"Why. Is she already in a wheel chair?"

This monarch is younger than me and the way he delivered a supposedly perverted joke with a poker face truly freaked me out.

"Stfu. It's better this way. You, Wintour and Wang are never to be trusted!"

He smirked.

"What's the fuss. You can't even marry her. 😏"

Why this little...

He smirked once again.

"I'm sure the 'Korean' royal family won't allow you to keep your little mistress. If my mom and I happen to talk about it, I'll suggest to break you two apart as a compliance to the royal protocol. Too bad, in your generation, you can never marry a commoner."

"You son of a-"

"LANGUAGE your highness."

"BEACH!!!"

I felt my ears burn in fury but he wasn't even alarmed!

"Privet, (hello) Yoongi."

The younger monarch in his cool demeanor greeted Yoongi.

My adviser slightly bowed and raised a hand to the Russian prince.

"Tsch. Stop the formalities, hyung. Please do not miss the masquerade. My parents would love you to be around. You're not afraid to leave anyone behind are you?"

"Thank you for the invitation. I will definitely be there and NO, I'm free to go, alone."

WHAT THE HELL...

Yoongi eyed me as if he didn't really care about me. Like where is his sense of loyalty?!

I was about to lash him with another insult when a head hesitantly peeked in at the slightly ajar door of the movie room.

Charlie.

I smiled at her and motioned for her to come near. She smiled and walked towards to where Yoongi and I were seated. She was a bit surprised when I pulled her to sit on my lap where the Russian prince can fully see him. But when I glanced back to my phone's screen, his video was off.

"This is Charlie. Say hello to my friend."

Charlie hesitantly looked at the screen then back to me, but she waved and bowed. Maybe because this jerk's video was suddenly off. He never gets shy and his face isn't a mystery either. His face is probably every Russian teen's screensaver.

"H-hello?..."

She awkwardly smiled which made the monarch on the other line chuckle.

"Hello, Charlie."

Charlie once again smiled, this time a pretty one.

"I'm glad to meet you."

"Will you go to our masquerade?"

Wait a minute...

Charlie, baffled looked at me.

"I'm inviting you to our family royal ball."

She flinched and suddenly bowed to have realized that she was talking to a prince. With a remorseful look, shook her head and waved her hands.

"I'm sorry your highness, but I..."

She glanced at Yoongi.

"Why."

"She is prohibited by the royal family to leave the palace, your highness."

Yoongi answered for her.

"I see. How unfortunate. tsk...tsk...TSK"

I know that tone...and I don't believe him. If he clicked his tongue for 3 times, a foolish idea is brewing inside his head. More on, he gets what he wants.
I carefully led Charlie to sit on a chair beside me and distanced myself away from them.

"DON'T EVER EFFIN' THINK ABOUT IT."

"What."

"Aiiiish! I know you. Don't ever think about sneaking her out of here."

"I'm doing you a favor. Aren't you happy."

"NO. If that happens she will get punished! and I won't allow you!"

*chuckle*

"How passionate. Tsch."

"Back off. About the masquerade, of course we're going. We never missed a year...and-"

"Good. I'll see you then."

I was about to say something when he dropped the call.

This little...

"Aisssh. The disrespect!"

I snapped.

I felt Yoongi softly chuckle even though he was a little distant from me. Charlie, cluelessly staring at me.

"A-are you okay, your highness?..."

From an annoyed reaction, my face automatically transitioned into a smile.

"Of course."

Then another buzz. I answered and...

NOW WHAT?!

I walked away from them again as I answered the call.

"And what do you want?!"

"So...I heard about the news."

I rolled my eyes.

"She's here you know? My father found her and informed the Austrians."

I was taken aback.

"Your dad?..."

He frowned;

"Well yeah? My dad's a royal descendant so how impossible right?? "

He sarcastically spilled.

So they really helped out.

"H-have you seen her?"

He pursed his lips and nodded.

For some reason I felt a little nervous and refused asking for more.

"You're doomed."

He said smirking and began chanting the 'here comes the bride' song.

"Just so you know you look stupid with that tiny hair clip on you."

He sighed;

"I'm in charge of my Xiǎo mèimei (little sister)
today so...you haven't seen the worse. Ever woke up with glittered make up on your face? Tssss... "

Silence. The person on the other line probably noticed how shaken I was.

"She's got the proofs. She's indeed the Austrian monarch's long lost daughter. Don't worry, she's as equally beautiful as Seokjin."

I sighed and looked back to where the girl I'm crazy about is seated with tilted head and a pretty curious face. She smiled at me when I gave her a glance.

Then a buzz followed by another...

In the chatroom where all of my closest friends are included...the stupid Russian prince sent this;

SleekAF0901: 😏

To which majority except one quickly responded;

JWintourtheGreat1013:

YerMajesTAE:

I can't believe even Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok poked fun about this situation when it's not oblivious to them that I'm a little dying inside... they kind of noticed about how fond I am to my new mistress!

Jackson, as expected of his big mouth, spilled the beans...but why on earth is that princess in China?...

What I know about her is so little. I'm thinking that she could have been abducted. But the stories I heard back then were different...I was even told she died.

I'm confused and truly annoyed.

A hand gently held my arm and I automatically slid my phone inside my jean's pocket. I held the tiny hand and pulled her to my embrace.

I don't care if I'm gonna marry that princess. As long as I can keep Charlie, I'm good.

I'll prove everyone that I can make that happen. Ambitious as it may seem, I will convince my parents to marry a commoner.

A Charlie.

▪◇▪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 5.9K 34
The moment she laid her eyes on him she fell in love almost immediately. Nothing could compare to the joy she felt at that moment. It felt like the u...
38.8K 2.9K 48
Sun Hee was involved in a tragic incident that changes her perspective point of view about men. Until she met her guardian angel whom she had no idea...
579K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
103K 4K 22
> 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘓𝘦𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘭...