Delinquent ◇

Yoongi

Along with Hoseok, I tried to calm and put the girls on their designated quarters one by one. I have no idea where they got the alcohol they feasted on...but one thing's for sure...these girls are dead meat tomorrow. As every thing is reported to the royals...and for sure, a sanction is about to be bestowed upon them. Charlie was sober enough to go back to her quarters...while I was left to drag the youngest mistress to her place.

It was actually my first time to see her room. I had been to everyone's except hers and what welcomed me is enough to convince myself that this girl is quite loyal to me.

On her vanity table, a photo of mine back in high school was neatly framed. Obviously taken by her...

Perfectly taken I must say...

For a moment I was in awe. A bundle of dried chocolate cosmos, on the side.

My favorite flower.

Now I remember...

My last day at school....

"Uhm wa-wait, M-Miso would like to know his favorite flowe-"

"Chocolate cosmos. Please leave, I'm busy."

"I love you more than anybody can.”

I stopped and looked back at her...she automatically looked away. I was surprised that she knew what the flowers meant...

I stared down at her flushed cute face. The smell of her perfume strongly allured me.

I carefully laid her on her bed and sat on the side, turning my back on her. Trying to calm my senses down as this discovery at some point made another small tug on my feelings towards her.

I started talking to myself...

"To be honest...I'd like to date Miso too but the prince owns her. Our situation, is quite complicated."

I flinched as I felt her arms snaked around waist...her head, leaned on my back.

Ah. She's awake. Sneaky.

"Miso never slept with the prince... Because she only belongs to you."

I heaved a sigh. Ahh Fuck it.