Mocked ◇

Taehyung

"Is it true? They found you a bride? tsch."

Wtf. So he only called me for this reason? A video call on top of that!? How bold...

"How did you know about that?!"

"What do you take me for? Our parents are second cousins, dumbass. My parents were talking about it over breakfast, "неимоверный!" (Incredible) My father exclaimed while my mom went like; "
진짜?! (Really?!)
and that news isn't something I would really be thrilled about, so I just shrugged it off. By the way, are you attending the masquerade?"

"Yaah! Romanov, don't ever speak of that to-"

"Wintour? He knows. I suppose his mom too..."

I facepalmed. Talking about a bunch of crazy friends who are at the same time gossip boys.

"About the masquerade...I don't know yet. The thing is..."

"Oh, I know!"

Again?...wtf...

"Namjoon mentioned that you are fond of your new mistress. Well, I'm really excited to see her."

"NOT A CHANCE. She's not allowed to travel."

"Why. Is she already in a wheel chair?"

This monarch is younger than me and the way he delivered a supposedly perverted joke with a poker face truly freaked me out.

"Stfu. It's better this way. You, Wintour and Wang are never to be trusted!"

He smirked.

"What's the fuss. You can't even marry her. 😏"

Why this little...

He smirked once again.

"I'm sure the 'Korean' royal family won't allow you to keep your little mistress. If my mom and I happen to talk about it, I'll suggest to break you two apart as a compliance to the royal protocol. Too bad, in your generation, you can never marry a commoner."

"You son of a-"

"LANGUAGE your highness."

"BEACH!!!"

I felt my ears burn in fury but he wasn't even alarmed!

"Privet, (hello) Yoongi."

The younger monarch in his cool demeanor greeted Yoongi.

My adviser slightly bowed and raised a hand to the Russian prince.

"Tsch. Stop the formalities, hyung. Please do not miss the masquerade. My parents would love you to be around. You're not afraid to leave anyone behind are you?"

"Thank you for the invitation. I will definitely be there and NO, I'm free to go, alone."

WHAT THE HELL...