Spoiled ♡

Yoongi

"Please?? 😢"

She didn't stop pestering me the whole day, begging me to see the prince. It's been 2 days since the prince stopped giving her an hour visits for a while. Taehyung is down with a fever and flu. Until now, he's still feverish. He didn't want to transmit his fever to any of his mistresses, specially to Charlie. But this persistent newbie wanted to take care of him so bad that I had to follow her around last night while bringing a bowl of crab and egg soup as she declared that she will be bringing the soup to the prince, herself no matter what. I needed to guard her until I persuaded her to leave it to the servants and on top of that, she's not allowed to enter the prince's quarters.

But tonight, she wouldn't stop following me while she carry her new tata with her. I held my neck in stress as I stared down into her small face. I bit my lower lip and checked on the time. I am about to assist the prince in taking his prescribed meds in an hour. I guess it won't be that bad to sneak her inside while he's asleep.

"Okay. But just a quick look at him and you need to go after that. The nurses are gone by now as well as the butlers. So...we can easily get in.

She smiled at me.

"I'll behave I promise.😢"

Okay...

I led her at the back part where the pool was located...and silently got in. Thank God the rest of the ladies were out for some trip as ordered by the prince himself to avoid them from disturbing him. However...one lady was left behind. Like what my father, Taehyung's grandfather, his 1st majesty and I secretly resolved, we will keep the concealed Korean defector mistress, behind the palace walls. She wasn't sad at all and I think she felt more comfortable without having the rest of her contenders around.

"Relax,"

"W-wow!..."

"Shhh..."

I looked back at the tiny lady whose tiny hand gripping my shirt from behind as she followed me. Her already huge eyes turned bigger at everything around her.

"You've  seen this part before right? Why are you still surprised?"

I chuckled;

"It's just that...the lights are beautiful and the place is more enchanting  at night..."

I shook my head and smiled.

Until we reached the prince's room. On his bed under his thick blanket.

Charlie tilted her head as she couldn't see the prince's face. I pressed my index finger  over my lips, telling her to avoid making a noise. She obediently nodded and sat on the carpeted floor, on the side of the bed where the prince's face was probably facing, concealed by the blanket. Charlie mouthed;