It ends here □

•Charlie•

It was a rainy morning and I couldn't help it but look at the  window.

Today is our wedding day

And the rain won't stop pouring.

The cold breeze felt so relaxing and being secured around Taehyung's arms is such a wonderful feeling.

Little did he know that I am fully  consumed by worry and guilt and all of these temporarily disappears whenever he takes me into  his arms.

Whenever he makes love to me.

I gently pulled myself away from his embrace and allowed him to sleep more. I glided my hand over his handsome face...

I'm afraid of what my brother could do to him

I'm afraid of what my brother could do to him. I'm sure this is not okay...

It isn't cause it won't let me sleep at night.

My attention was caught by his phone perched over the side table. My heart fluttered at the sight of the name of the caller...

Seokjin

I quickly took the phone and walked out of the room. It took me a short while before I had the nerve to answer the call.

"H-hello...oppa? It's me, C-Charlie..."

There was a short silence before he had spoken.

"You two. Get back here as soon as you can."

I felt my body shiver in fear...this is the first time I've heard my brother speak in such a cold and terrifying tone.