10 steps away! ♡

Schönbrunn Palace, Vienna

•Yoongi•

A warm welcome, smiling faces and tight hugs welcomed us in Vienna. Seokjin, who I last encountered months ago isn't the frowning bear anymore. He was really glad to see us
However, his smile lessened and replaced by a foolish one upon seeing Taehyung. Like me, Namjoon was warmly welcomed with a fist bump and a hug.

"How was the travel dear?"

The Austrian princess approached the young prince as we were finally settled in the huge baronial receiving parlour of the Austrian palace.

He smiled but his eyes obviously roved around the place. Why not?
The person he intentionally visted isn't even around. The crown prince instantly noted the way his face turned a little sullen as Charlie was nowhere to be found. The crown prince cleared his throat which quickly caught the other's attention.

"Our dear Ischgl is apparently taking her lessons. As you know...she didn't have proper schooling and she spends a few hours everyday re learning everything. You can join her after she's  finished with her subjects for today."

Taehyung wryly smiled and bowed while butler Robert, one of the most trusted and the boldest butler in the palace, suddenly stepped forward.

"The princess wanted to send you a message, your highness."

*cricket sounds*

"Ehm, Robert, which one of us? As you can see there are about 6 royals here now."

The crown prince inquired. The butler apologized and quickly proceeded. He faced Taehyung.

"Princess Ischgl would like to announce that she is not to join the Korean prince today. She also firmly delivered that the Korean prince has to stay 10 feet away from her in any place under any circumstances. Also... She wants me to deliver you a snort."

The Austrian crown prince spilled his tea while majority of us silently laughed.

And so the bold butler snorted. After the announcement, he bowed and turned around, walked back to his designated place.

Avalanche looked extremely pleased and even uttered to the royal elders;

"I could be wrong but I think Charlie is my sister from another mother. That is my friggin' style! Hahaha"