Fallen for you

由 PMQueen

THIS IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE LOVE STORY. COME ON PEOPLE IT'S 2012. WHO WANTS AN AVERAGE LOVE STORY?! IT'S AN INTE... 更多

Introduction and Info:
Prologue:
Chapter One:
Chapter Two:
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter 7: Hunter's P.O.V
Chapter Eight.
Chapter 9 Hunter's POV
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Hunter POV
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: Hunter's POV
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: Hunter's POV
Chapter 24

Chapter Three:

6.1K 167 25
由 PMQueen

All Rights Reserved© Copyright2012 Rue Daniels.

-Note from Rue: Anybody wondering what would happen if Paige were to go to a wild party? Well…Read this to find out!

          “So, what time is the party?” I asked Brooke as we walked back to my dorm, I had agreed to go (mainly because she wouldn’t take no for an answer.) Right now I was hoping that Hunter wasn’t home so the Brooke wouldn’t have total spas attack. For the past two hours we had been talking, and she filled me in on everything. I was right when I had assumed he was a player. He had dated more girls in five months, than the average person would date in a year.

          “Ten; and it ends at like...well whenever you decide to leave,” she said, as I unlocked the door and saw Hunter in the kitchen...with only his boxers on. He turned and nodded at me and did a double take as he saw Brooke. It was the right thing to do right? Trying to pry my eyes away from his very well formed washboard abs; that was right wasn’t it?

          “Christ!” Brooke whispered underneath her breath as she squeezed my arm and I tried to find my voice. He on the other hand stared at her intently as if trying to remember something, I didn’t blame her, that gaze would normally make any girl go weak in the knees. Just not me.

          “Excuse me, but could you...not...strut around the dorm half naked?” I asked him when I found my voice, and it shook as my gaze kept moving from his eyes to his abs.

          “Well when we met you were in a towel, and I’m pretty sure you were fully naked underneath that. But did I reprimand you? No,” he stated raising an eyebrow and crossed his arms over his chest.

“But wouldn’t it have made you uncomfortable if I was half naked?” I asked and Brooke stared at me with a wide eyed shocked expression.

          He looked me up and down for a moment very slowly, and I shifted uncomfortably; he pursed his lips, looked at my purity ring for a moment, and then looked into my eyes.

          “Not at all,” he said shaking his head. Then he noticed Brooke again and surprise showed on his face.

“You’re Brooke Dobrev right?” he asked, tilting his head to the side and I was still stunned from his response. So much that my jaw was popped open in a slight O and I was as stiff as a board.

“Uhh...huh...You...um... remember me?” she asked, and I rolled my eyes when I saw how she melted. I mean, he was just a boy! He was also a player according to Brooke, and all I would have to do is get through the next year or so.

I had to get through the next year...Oh LORD!

“Of course I remember you. You were the love of my best friend’s life,” he said, and with that Brooke turned stiff and I could see her already pale complexion turn into porcelain pale.

          Wait, say what?

          “How’s X? At least how has he been; did he get accepted into Harvard” she asked, her voice was shaking and eyes watering.

          “He’s fine he misses you though, he got in but he decided not to go,” Hunter said, and his voice had nothing but pure sadness in it.

          “I miss him too,” she said, and a tear streamed down her face; even though we had only known each other for almost three hours I felt the need to comfort her. I wrapped my arms around her awkwardly, she turned and wrapped her arms around my waist and buried her head in my shoulder.

“Shhh, it’s ok. It’s ok; would raiding my closet and forcing me to go to the party make you feel any better?” I whispered in her ear, trying to be as soothing as possible.

“Yes,” she muttered nodding and picked her head up, rubbing her now red eyes.

“Can I use your bathroom?” she looked at me and her eyes were so innocent.

“In through that there, first door on the left.” I said, pointing in the direction of my bathroom. Part of me wanted to go with her because I didn’t want to be alone with him.

“So, what party are you guys going to?” he asked, and my eyes bulged out in surprise.

“How’d you hear me?”

“You can’t whisper, you might as well have been yelling. And you don’t seem like a party person,” he said, I rolled my eyes as I walked into my room to check on Brooke.

“Just being honest! You don’t seem very...wild,”

“Whatever,”

            The bathroom door was closed but I heard the water running, I knocked on the door gently.

“Hey Brooke, you ok?” I asked, I wondered if she could hear the worry in my voice even though I tried to hide it.

“I’m fine! I’ll be out in a minute!” she yelled, she sounded tired; maybe she wouldn’t want to go after all!

But then I remembered what Hunter had said about me not being a ‘party person’ and even though I wasn’t...for some strange reason I felt the need to prove that I was.

I sat down on my bed and folded my legs while waiting for Brooke; I noticed my black nail polish showing through my almost transparent sock. See this is what entertains me when I’m bored, just as I was about to go check on Brooke she walked out of the bathroom and sat next to me. She sat there and sniffled softly; I put a hand on her back and started to awkwardly soothe her.

            “Do you want to talk about it?” I asked softly, after a few minutes of nothing but her occasional whimpers.

            She nodded, and after a moment sat up tilting up her head and breathing heavily; I was not going to force this out of her.

And then it all came tumbling out.

            “The guy Hunter was talking about…X, he was both of our best friends; and we’d known each other since grade nine. Back when I was a tomboy and before I matured, anyway, when people made fun of me they were always there, but then Hunter started dating other people. I wouldn’t say he forgot about us, I would just say he forgot about me. X on the other hand was always there for me and we started falling for each other. By grade eleven we were together, it was the happiest year of my life. I loved him Paige, “she said and her voice choked as she said love.

            “Take a breath, you need a moment?” I asked, and god I could really feel the pure pain in her voice.

            “No, as I said, I loved him. We wanted to go off to college together, you know start a life. He applied to Harvard and he didn’t think he’d get in but he did. We had this huge argument about how he promised to go with me and I snapped, I told him to go. And that if he did…it would be over,”

Before I knew it, my arms were open and she was sobbing on my shoulder. So this is what it feels like to comfort someone? I liked it. I liked it a lot. It gave me some sort of a purpose.

            After a few moments she sat up and sniffed one last time, looking into my eyes. Her blue ones were happy and completely ecstatic.

            “You’re the loveliest person I’ve ever met, and you know what we do now?” she asked, and by her tone I was slightly frightened.

“What do we do now?” I asked; my voice went low by the end, I was never good at hiding my feelings.

“We look for clothes for tonight!” she yelled and ran to my closet.

            Isn’t it funny how a girl’s mood can change so drastically?

“You aren’t going to find anything, unlike most girls I like to cover up; never had a reason not to,” I said and she turned from my racks of clothes to me.

“W-W-W-Wait…you’re a virgin?” she asked, and I was confused, why was everyone so shocked I was still a virgin. I mean really are we that rare? Do people really need to have sex at the age of thirteen?

            “Why is everyone so shocked?” I asked, I mean seriously was there something I didn’t know?

            “It’s just…well honey girls like you being a virgin seems so unnatural! I mean you’re gorgeous!” she yelled, gesturing me towards the mirror.

            That was an utter shock to my system, no one had ever uttered the words ‘you are beautiful’ to me.

            “Um…Thank you?” I said, and I saw my reflection; I needed a shower badly.

*******Thirty Minutes Later*********

“How do you have such nice curves but nothing to wear?” she asked herself and then took my hand dragging me out my dorm and down the hallway to a dorm on the right.

“Welcome to Brooke’s world! Let me find you something to wear!” she said as I was transported to every girly girl’s dream. It was hot pink all over; my goodness she had three closets.

“Nothing short!” I yelled as she entered the other room, I sat down on her black suede couch.

She came back ten minutes later with a pair of black leather pants, a cropped dark blue off the shoulder top, a pair of black four inch wedges, and a curler.

“What is that?” I asked, and I could already feel myself start to hyperventilate.

No. No. No. No. I was not a virgin for nothing.

“You’re outfit!” she yelled, jumping around like a five year old with a sugar rush.

“No it’s not!” I yelled back, ha! There was no way on god’s green earth I would be wearing that…I would not be convinced.

“I cannot believe you made me wear this, I mean really!” I yelled as I tried not to stare at the girl infront of me, or should I say the stranger.

She was wearing the outfit Brooke picked out, her dark skin was glowing, and her usually dull and flat hair was now curly and flowy. Her waist was long, muscular, and curvy.

“You look like a goddess” she said, and I could say the same thing. She was wearing an orange halter top, a black leather skirt with a slit up the side, and black stilettos. Her hair was half down half up, she looked sexy sophisticated.

“So do you.”

“Okay, so we both look like sex goddesses, what are we doing here? Why aren’t we at the party shaking what god gave us?” she asked and I smiled as we exited the room and made our way to the party.

It was a huge house, the inside it looked like a bar, it was neon purple inside and there was a minibar, a bar, with a bartender and tons of people mingling. The music was blasting and people were staring…

Oh Lord! Don’t make me die

The fear must have shown on my face because Brooke took my hand and we started to dance, or at least she did. But then I started to get comfortable and subconsciously shook my hips and someone caught my eye from across the room. It was only for a second since she turned me around and we got more into it!

“I knew you were a wild one!” Brooke yelled over the music.

“It’s my first party! What am I supposed to do?” I yelled back.

“Well it seems like someone likes what you’re doing!” she said, and she smiled at something behind me and then her face went blank.

I turned around to see the two guys from the elevator and Hunter behind me.

“Hey! It’s the girl who packs bricks!” yelled the dark one.

“For the last time they weren’t bricks they were clothes!” I yelled laughing, and Brooke tried to shrink behind me.

“What’s your name beautiful?” he asked, and I could tell he was friendly.

“I’m Paige and you are?”

“I’m Xavier, but your beautiful friend behind you prefers to call me X,” he said, taking Brooke’s hand and pulling her from behind me.

“Well catch up with you two later,” he said as he wrapped an arm around her, she sent me a look. I knew she didn’t want to leave me but she didn’t want to blow Xavier off.

I nodded, and I tried looking every other way than at Hunter.

“I guess…that just leaves you and I.” he whispered in my ear and I shivered.

“Not if I decide to leave. Then that just leaves you,” I said, walking away or at least I tried to.

But he grabbed my hand.

            “Why don’t you take a chance Paige?” he asked me and I looked into his eyes. God…

“Um…I advise you…let go of me” I said, okay I was having mix feelings about him.

“Just dance with me,” he said looking at me innocently.

“One dance and then you’ll leave me alone?”

“Just one dance, and then I’ll leave you alone. Unless you don’t want me to, ofcourse”

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

43 2 4
It all started with a paper plane... _______________________________________________________ "You.... you shouldn't do that.. carter.. dont-" I stu...
46.2K 1K 40
Aurora has always had one goal; to study and get as far away as possible from her house. Life was never easy for her but it seemed to get worse when...
415K 10.5K 41
***Interracial Romance*** ***Sexual Content*** Maxx, a middle class good girl who never dares step into trouble and Daniel, a rich bad boy that has...
20.7K 807 9
MxFxM "You can't manipulate yourself out of this bind, my love" Arlo whispered into my ear. "We're going to paint your ass red for what you did. And...