Emphatic Vampire (NCT NoMin)

By IamJi-ya

Jeno is a heartless emphatic vampire who finds Jaemin Na. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Q and A <3
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Find thyselves

Chapter 36

1.9K 119 48
By IamJi-ya

Third Person's POV

"Chenle!" Renjun yelled seeing Chenle fell on his knees so suddenly as he clutch his chest and his face is obviously pained.

"Junnie-hyung-- Ji-Jisung.. AAH!"

"Hey Lele! Hey!"

"Move away Renjun."

"Kun-hyung.." Kun appeared so suddenly having his crystal ball floating above Chenle's curling body as a faint golden light came from the crystal ball to Chenle's body. Chenle slowly calmed down and feel asleep afterwards.

"Where's Jisung?" Sicheng asked looking at Kun who's now carrying Chenle to put him on the couch.

"Unfortunately we don't know ge." Renjun sadly stated gazing at Chenle with his worried eye.

"What happened I heard Renjun screamed- Oh my fucking gosh why is he unconscious?" Donghyuck said, shocked at Chenle's state.

"Jisung's in trouble." Kun said.

"WHAT?!" Jaemin reacted as fast as he could when he heard Jisung and trouble being in one sentence.

"Jisung's heart just throbbed causing Chenle an unbearable pain." Kun stated watching all of them fell silent and think what could be happening to their youngest.

"H-hyung .." A panting Jinyoung got out of the room, sweat all over his place as if he'd run meters and his face is pale and his knees turned weak resulting him to fall on the floor.

"Hey.. Jinyoungie what's wrong?" Minhyun asked as he aids the younger.

"Da-Daehwi .. Where t-the fuck is h-he?" Jingyoung asked panting, his breath shortening as the time pass by.

"Minhyun!"

"Yoon Jisung what the fuck?!" Minhyun snapped.

"I-I lost track on Daehwi's powers so suddenly." Jisung said worried about the younger vampire.

"What about Seongwoo and Daniel?" Minhyun asked helping Jinyoung up setting him on the single-seat couch.

"I can still feel Daniel's power around the town but his power is getting low." Jisung informed.

"Fuck it! Where are they? We need to back them up Jisung-hyung!" Jihoon said. Jisung just nodded drawing out his wide wings as Minhyun started to wrap his ribbons to the other vampires.

"Are we tagging him along?" Minhyun asked to no one in particular looking at Chenle's unconscious state.

"We will, don't worry I got him." Renjun said as he carry Chenle in a bridal style.

"It's better if we don't leave anyone alone at times like this." Kun said smiling as he nods his head to signal Jisung that everything has been set.

"Lee Jeno, I'm leaving Jaemin on your watch." Donghyuck said to Jeno because for some reason Mark doesn't want him away from his side this time.

"Don't worry Donghyuck. Nothing's gonna happen to Nana. Not on my watch." Jeno answered as they start to travel using Jisung's power.

--

"What the fuck is this?!"

"Daehwi!"

"Shit Jinyoung look out!"

"Oops sorry haha." Chan chuckled as he pierced one of his invisible white tails to Jinyoung's gut.

"Fuck you!" Daehwi screamed his eyes turning deep crimson red as he saw Jinyoung slowly losing his consciousness bathing with his own blood.

"Come back here!" Minhyun reached for Daehwi using his ribbons to restrain the younger and heal him at the same time.

"Don't worry about him I'll try my best to heal him." Jungwoo smiled at Daehwi who wants to lash out of Minhyun's hold.

"Jinyoung hold on." Daehwi said his tears fogging his sight.

"Don't worry too much Lee Daehwi I'll be fine." Jinyoung smiled coughing blood after hid words.

"It's better if you relax for now." Jungwoo smiled as he hovered his hand above Jinyoung's wound as white light appeared from his palm.

"I'll help you." Kun said building up some kind of magical barrier around them using his power. Kun is a mage vampire, he uses chants and spells to attack or heal.

"Sicheng-ge and Yukhei you guys stay here and guard them while they are healing Jinyoung-hyung." Renjun instructed putting Chenle down next to Jinyoung.

"That goes without saying, your majesty. Feel free to raise hell out there." Yukhei said flashing a grin to Renjun's way.

"One scratch on Chenle, Wong Yukhei and you're dead." Renjun said before going to join the fight.

Jeno and Suji are side by side protecting Jaemin form the insanes coming their way. Both of them are fighting barehanded but still the enemies are no match for them. Mark and Donghyuck are together fighting using lightning with Mark striking first and Donghyuck finishes the attack taking out four to six insane vampires at a time. For the side of the servamps, Jihoon immediately used both vampires as he chase for Chan along the crowd. Firing his guns aiming for insane vampires blocking his way to Chan. He decided to fight with him since only him could see his tails that he discovered to be only nine white tails just like that of a gumiho. Minhyun stayed back to heal Daehwi's wounds using his healing ribbons with Jisung protecting the both of them using his wings as he keeps tabs on his member's powers while locating where the fuck is Daniel and Seongwoo.

"Oh you decided to fight with me you weakling eve." Chan smirked launching his white tail to Jihoon's direction but Jihoon didn't move nor showed an expression he just points his gold gun and firing it just in time when Yuchan's tail was to near to his direction to change routes.

"Ah! Fuck!" Chan screamed feeling the pain of his burnt tail. Jihoon gold gun from Woojin shoots out hot fire. Jihoon then again fired his gun but this time it is the silver gun firing in twice down on Yuchan's feet.

"I guess you missed." Yuchan smirked and was about to move away from his current place to charge in to Jihoon but he can't. He looked down and saw his feet being frozen but you can't feel it's coldness.

"Guess who's ending today?" Jihoon said as he attacks to Yuchan's way instructing his two servamps to take care of Yuchan's body while he goes in for his tails that's only visible for him. Chan could just only scream as Jihoon shots his tails one after another.

"One left." Jihoon said as he points his gold gun to the last tail and he was about to fire when a yellow lightning struck Jihoon from above leaving him unconscious leaving his servamps on their own.

"Jihoon!" Guanlin is fast to catch Jihoon's almost roasted and limp body then they moved away from the enemies rushing back to their side to get Jihoon healed as well.

"Feeldog-hyung!" Chan smiled seeing who just arrived.

"Why are you so careless Chan." Yoonjoo said as he burns the ice from Chan's feet.

"Euijin-hyung the insanes are annoying me. Can you like wipe them out?" Kijung whined and Euijin just nodded releasing thousands of black chains wrapping it to every insane vampires in the area. He just clenched his fist as the chains on the insane's necks tightened getting their heads off their body.

"There we go we can see the other side clearly." Jun said smirking eyeing Renjun.

"Can we hyung?" Jun asked looking at Feeldog for permission to attack.

"You may." Feeldog said and that's when Euijin's chains and Jun's galactic whips came rushing on Renjun's side. Renjun took the initiative to counter all of it but unfortunately there are to many. Sicheng backed him up launching his white-yellow ropes countering some as well. Mark tried to counter the others with lighting same goes for Donghyuck that is slicing everything that comes on his way.

"Kijung." Feeldog said then all of the powers from the other side got cancelled resulting for the chains and whips to get through their defense and Kun's barrier to break. Everyone from the other side is being choked or being trapped except for one.

"Jae-Jaemin?"

"Je-Jeno what's going on?" Jaemin asked confused as he himself can't see what's up with him. Suji's tears fell upon seeing the same wing design on Jaemin's back, Kaira's wings. It is attached on Jaemin's back but instead of being a flesh the wings appeared as and transparent blue light formed just like how Kaira's wings are.

"Kai ..." Suji muttered her tears still flowing from her eyes.

"Na-na try to think of attacking o-one of them.." Jeno instructed Jaemin even though it is hard for him to speak. Jaemin took time to think for a moment when he heard Donghyuck gasp for air.

'Cut the chain off Hyuckie.' Jaemin thought as the lower wing for attacking started to move going to Donghyuck's way breaking off the chain.

"Thanks Jae." Donghyuck said. Jaemin did it again and again freeing one comrade after another.

'Sweetheart, attack the tall blonde male. He holds our power.' Jaemin heard Jeno's voice and just nodded. He launched the wings that can pierce going to Kijung's ways ignoring all the chains and whips blocking it's way because Jaemin just tear it or break it without failing to launch forward.

"Hyung!" Kijung yelled as Euijin and Jun tried  to intercep Jaemin's attack but it's too late. Jaemin already pierced through Kijung's head and gut as Euijin's chains and Jun's whips wrapped around Jaemin's transparent borrowed wings. They can't do anything at Jaemin's wings since it appears to be a ghost like weapon that cannot be touch nor be harmed.

"You're wide open human." Jaemin heard a voice behind him.

"Jaemin!"

--

I found something odd about the Q and A, it doesn't have a section for your questions to me. Welp ahhahahhah anyway, enjoy. Wavyuuu <3 -Ji.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 3.1K 14
Jaemin is blind. Jeno is an optimist that just won't leave Jaemin alone. Friendship grows. But Jaemin has a very very dark secret. And Jeno is sick. ...
110K 5.3K 20
โœŽ jaeno ! โ˜ - in which jaemin's just trying to live his life with a vicious bully who doesn't give up. started โ†  20.13.04 ended โ†  20.20.07
155K 5.6K 19
[Lee Jeno + Na Jaemin] Everyone sees it. The temptation, the love, the lust. Everyone knows that Jaemin and Jeno, have a thing for each other, even t...
75.3K 2.9K 21
jaemin didn't know why he was alive anymore. he couldn't live the way he was anymore but all jeno wanted to do was help him "jaemin, eat something pl...