Mia - k. mikaelson |completed...

By ninithewriter

'you do make me hard, but she makes me weak' edited, sorta. Ranked #1 in alwaysandforever More

Trailer
Epigraph
I N T R O D U C T I O N
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y • T W O
T W E N T Y • T H R E E
Epigraph (II)
___
___
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
FO R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E
F I F T Y - S I X
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
F I F T Y - N I N E
S I X T Y
S I X T Y - O N E
S I X T Y - T W O
S I X T Y - T H R E E
S I X T Y - F O U R
S I X T Y - F I V E
N E W C O V E R
S I X T Y - S I X
S I X T Y - S E V E N
S I X T Y - E I G H T
S I X T Y - N I N E
Mikaelson Twins
S E V E N T Y - O N E
S E V E N T Y - T W O
S E V E N T Y - T H R E E
S E V E N T Y - F O U R
S E V E N T Y - F I V E
S E V E N T Y - S I X
S E V E N T Y - S E V E N
S E V E N T Y - E I G H T
S E V E N T Y - N I N E
E I G H T Y
Family Album
E I G H T Y - O N E
__
E I G H T Y - T W O
F I N A L E
B o n u s S c e n e
this is not the end...
NEW BOOKS
LEGACIES : DARK

S I X T E E N

7K 127 72
By ninithewriter

Mia didn't want to come home, she wanted to mourn Finn alone.

So that's what she did, Mia sat in disguise at a Cafe where she knew nobody would recognize her and she ordered so much coffee the waiter seemed to think she was a college student cramming for finals.

"Check please." Mia said to the waiter and she nodded running off.

Mia put her head on the table closing her eyes, "Mia."

Mia ignored the voice, "You can't ignore me." He said and Mia sighed looking up.

"Elijah." Mia stood up to hug him and Elijah was happy she did. He needed a hug, after finding out his older brother Finn was dead making him the oldest now.

Mia and Elijah went back home and when she walked upstairs she saw the body of Esther.

"Bekah?" She said and crouched down.

"What's going on here?" Klaus asked softly noticing the body.

"She's dead." Rebekah said and looked at the two.

"Elijah." Rebekah walked to her older brother and hugged him.

"He's dead." She cried and he held his sister tightly, not saying anything.

"Mia." Klaus tried but she ignored him turning to Elinah.

"I have something to take care of." Mia said and felt her phone wvibrate In her pocket.

She checked it and everyone looked at her while she did so, "I'll be back later." Mia said and hugged Rebekah one last time wiping her tears before leaving.

Klaus followed her, "Mia we need to talk!" He said and Mia turned around with a hurt expression.

"Always and forever. Fmaily above all that's what you Mikaelsons have always said, and yet you speak bad of your brother Finn and call him a lovesick fool as if-" Mia stopped herself from talking because she was raising her voice then she exhaled.

"As if you aren't a love sick fool, as if you and I aren't madly in love. Tell me Niklaus, are we as pathetic as Finn?" Mia asked and Klaus stayed silent.

Mia scoffed and turned her heels walking towards the door and Klaus didn't stop her.

"You are taking her for granted brother, keep doing those secret rendezvous with Caroline and you'll loose her." Elijah said before adjusting his suit and leaving. Klaus yelled and threw a vase on the floor in anger watching it break.

Mia arrived at her destination and walked itnisde the apartment building.

"Kol!" She said and he turned to her, "Great now the party can begin. This fool snapped my neck, tried to dagger me and successfully daggered Finn. We need to get even." Kol said and Mia saw Damon and Elena

"Was that necessary?" She asked pouting to the wall and seeing a lady carretes up there.

Mia sighed, "Looke straight out of a horror movie." She mumbled and turned to Damon.

"I told you i wasn't done." Mia said and sped towards him grabbing his neck and dropping him to the floor.

Damon groaned, "I'm going to kill you." He said and Mia smiled while straddling him.

"Not before I kill you and Kol has had his fun." Mia said and shoved her hand into his chest.

"Mia!" Elena Yelled and ran to them but Kol pushed her and she fell on the ground groaning.

Damon's eyes grew darker in rage and he pushed Mia odd sending her to the other side of the room as he choked Kol.

Mia took him off of Kol and threw him in the floor while Kol had a bat.

"Now it's my turn." Kol said and hit Damon with the bat multiple times while his bones cracked.

After Kol had his fun he looked at Elena.

"My brother said you were off limits but don't test me." He said and Mia waved before the two sped to her car.

"That was fun! God being in that awful coffin was horrendous." Kol said and sat in the passenger seat.

"Thank god I am not an original." Mia said and turned the car on.

"You could be. You remember I was a witch before turning into this. Kinda miss it, I could make you one of us." He said and Mia looked at him.

"I don't know Kol..." Mia said while driving back home.

"Think about it Mia, you would be indestructible." He said and Mia sighed.

"Maybe you should talk to your siblings before making me one." Mia said and drove faster making Kol scared.

"Mia I've only been alive for a few weeks cars aren't- Mia! Slow down!" He screamed and held onto anything.

"You're an original you cant die of a car crash." Mia said while laughing and slowed down.

"Oh I hate you Amelia." He said and Mia glared at him pulling up in the parking lot.

The two entered the house again and noticed nobody was home, or at least they though there wasn't.

"Caroline?" Mia said and saw as she sheepishly walked out of a room. "I was looking for Klaus..." she said and Mia noticed a paper in her hand.

"What have you got love?" Mia asked and sped towards her grabbing it, it was a drawing of her.

"Explain." Mia mumbled ignoring the pain in her chest.

"Tyler thinks something happened between Klaus and I....I came to tell him to leave me alone." She said trying not to say too much and get herself killed.

"Niklaus a player? My how the times have changed." Kol said amused.

"Listen uh Carolina, a conversation only happens with two people? Do you get where I'm going here?" Kol said slowly as if she was illiterate.

"I'll just go." She mumbled and took the drawing with her. Mia said nothing and thanked Kol quietly before making her way upstairs.

"Mia-" Kol tried and sighed.

Klaus walked in a few minutes later and saw Kol.

"Brother." Kol said and Klaus looked at him with a small smile, "Rebekah is retriving the last stake." He said and Kol sighed in relief.

"Have you seen Mia by any chance?" Klaus asked and Kol stopped walking up the stairs.

"Yeah She's here, she was with me Nik don't worry." Kol said while rolling his eyes.

"Oh and your lady friend Caroline was here not to long ago, had an encounter with Mia and some drawing. You're quiet the artist." Kol said and made his way to his room.

Klaus was left confused before remembering what he had drawn, he sighed and closed his eyes.

I don't want to loose her, he said and made his way upstairs.

Klaus entered the room to see Mia changing into her night clothes, "Mia..." He said softly and Mia didn't turn around.

"Yes Niklaus." She said not facing him.

"I-" he tried to form words but couldn't.

"She means nothing to me." He tried and Mia sighed.

"I know when you're lying Niklaus." She mumbled and walked outside to the balcony.

He followed and stood behind her, he grabbed her face softly and kissed her.

Mia pushed him away gently and looked away, sniffing and trying to contain her tears.

"I understand," she started.

"Caroline is not...ugly, she's nice and caring. She doesn't rip people apart limb from limb when she feeds." Mia said and Klaus tried to stop her from continuing but she continued.

"If I wasn't so inlove with you i would do the same, she seems like my type." Mia joked quietly.

"You gave me this ring, you promised one day we would live our fairy tale, and I believe we will. I will wait if I need to, but Niklaus I will not be lied to. Do you think I don't know about your secret meetings with her? The glances, you look for her in any room. I love you with every bone in my body." She said turning to face him and noticed Klaus' tears eyes, he knew what was coming.

"And that is why it hurts me to do this," Mia said and took a deep breathe.

"But I can't be with you until you get your head straight, however long it takes." Mia said and took the ring off.

"I'm so sorry Mia." He said and Mia gave him a small smile, "I know Nik." She said and kissed him in last time before grabbing a bag and leaving.

Mia sat in her car, heart broken and in a nightgown.

She couldn't cry, even if she wanted to, it hurt that much.

She drove around the rest of the night stopping at shops to buy wine and feed.

Mia eventually found herself in front of the Lockwood house.

"Mia hello, are you alright?" Mrs. Lockwood asked and Mia compelled her to let her stay here.

Nobody would suspect it.

She nodded and let her in, Mia immediately went to find a room and closed the door. She ran a warm shower and cried, nobody would be able to hear her over the water.

She made her way to the bed and closed her eyes, falling asleep.

Nobody had seen or heard from Mia for a couple of days, it drove the Mikaelsons insane.

"What do you mean you broke up? You two are soulmates Nikalus!" Elijah said furiously and Klaus dropped the girl he was drinking from while pouring more bourbon in his glass.

"You look awful." Kol said coming down the stairs and Rebekah followed.

"I'm surprised you aren't with your best friend." Klaus slurred at his sister and Rebekah shook her head.

"I don't know where she is." She said before leaving, acting as if she didn't care.

"That was strange." Kol mumbled and looked at the two remaining people.

"The last stake has been burned,  Rebekah begged me yesterday to go to the decades dance with her. One last hurrah." Klaus said while pouring himself another drink.

"We should find Mia before leaving, she always comes with us." Klaus said in denial at the fact that she wouldn't anymore.

Elijah and Kol said nothing, "Maybe she will be at the dance." Kol suggested and Elijah sighed.

"Clean up Niklaus the place looks awful." Elijah said and left. Kol followed him leaving Klaus alone.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 8.9K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...
186K 5K 47
"ᴬᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ᵒᶠ ᵘˢ ʷᵉʳᵉ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᶜᵘʳˢᵉᵈ" Oc x Elijah Mikaelson
2.5K 142 8
𝜗𝜚 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝜗𝜚
21.4K 854 15
𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧...