Bat Boy Oneshots

By Comic_Nerd117

This is a Young Justice/ Batboy book. If you like the show or have a giant crush on the robins then check thi... More

Robin (Dick Grayson)x Neko Reader
Connor Kent x reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader
Beastboy x Abused!Reader
Red Arrow x Runaway Reader
Connor Kent x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 2
Batfamily x Invisible!Reader
Roy Harper x Reader
Wally West x Fairy!Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 3
Impulse x Blue!Lantern!Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader Part 2
Beast Boy x Ghost!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Damian x Wally!Sister!Reader
Tim Drake x Supergirl!Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Jon Kent x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Jason x Ballerina!Reader
Dick Grayson x Ballerina!Reader
Damian Wayne x Ballerina!Reader
Tim Drake x Ballerina!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Batgirl!Reader
Connor x Reader
Tim Drake x Spirit!Reader
Bruce Wayne x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader Part 2
Dick Grayson x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Fox!Reader
Damian Wayne x Werewolf!Reader
Red Robin x Frainkenstein!Reader
Nightwing x Gorgon!Reader
Red Hood x Demon!Reader
Red Robin x Spider-Woman!Reader
Arsenal x Star!Reader
Wally West x Mermaid!Reader
Impulse x Speedster!Reader
Jason x Neko!Reader
Tim Drake x Santa!Klaus!Daughter
Connor Kent x Reader
Damian Wayne x Cupid!Reader
Damian Wayne x Shy!Reader
Bart Allan x Reader
Batfamily x Batsis
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Hybrid!Jason x Reader
Damian Wayne x Snow!Reader
Red Hood x Robin!Reader
Roy Harper x Comic!Geek
A/n
Blue Beetle x Reader
Nightwing x Healing!Reader
Damian x Firefly!Reader
Dick Grayson x Bruce!Daughter!Reader
Dick Grayson x Reader
Batfamily x Fangirl!Reader
Team x Reader
Batboys x Reader
Team x Unstable!Reader
A/N

Jason Todd x Reader

10.3K 209 218
By Comic_Nerd117

I packed up a small suitcase because I'm going to live with dad. I had enough of mom and I lost it. She is also kicking me out. I got out of my room and saw her by the front door.

"Bye Talia." I said. She glared at me.

"Don't be disrespectful little girl. You are only half as good as me." He snarled. I smirked.

"And that's why grandpa pulled me away from you because he didn't want me to cause any real damage." I said before leaving.

~Time Skip~

I got to the Batcave. I know all about dad and Dami. I smiled when I walked there. I saw Dami and ran over and hugged him.

"My baby ninja!" I said as I picked him up.

"Ukhti!" He said hugging me back. ("Sister" in Arabic)

"How are you? Are you eating well? How much sleep have you gotten? They're taking care of you right?" I asked him.

"I'm fine Natasha." Damian said trying to get out of my arms. I just held him tighter.

"Do I need to hurt anyone?" I asked serious. He thought about it and smirked.

"Drake was being mean to me ukhti!" Damian said pointing to a guy in the room.

"What did he do?" I asked.

"He hit me, he called me a demon, and he said no one wanted me!" Damian said as he started crying. I wiped his tears away and glared at Drake. I pulled out my dagger and went running towards the guy that hurt my baby brother. I swung at him and he dodged it. I eventually got him pinned to the ground and I kept punching him. I heard people coming but I didn't let him up. Someone tried to stop me but I shoved them back.

"You never hurt my baby brother!" I said as I was being pulled away from him. I looked and saw Damian was laughing. I stopped all together.

"Damian did you really tell your sister to hurt Tim?" Dad said. I looked and saw Dad was the one that pulled me away.

"I am so so so sorry. I'm protective over my baby brother. Sorry." I apologized. Damian kept laughing. I glared at him.

"Dami do you really want to keep laughing?" I asked. He nodded.

"Oh yes sister I do." He said. Dad let me go. I walked over to Damian and tickled my baby brother. He laughed and squirmed around.

"Look the Demon is ticklish!" A boy said. I looked and saw a boy around my age.

"I-I'll k-kill you T-Todd!" Damian laughed out. I laughed and stopped tickling my baby brother. He pouted and crossed his arms. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He had a lipstick mark on his cheek. I laughed.

"Dad!" I said hugging him. He hugged me back. This shocked the other three boys.

"Nice to have you staying with us Nat." Dad said.

"So these are your other sons?" I asked dad. He nodded.

"Dick, Jason, and Tim." Dad said.

"Bruce explain." Dick said.

"It's pretty simple. Talia never told dad that he had another kid with her. I'm Damian's older sister." I said smiling.

"Natasha is going to be moving in with us. She's around the same age as you guys. I have to go can you guys show her around?" Bruce asked. They nodded. He left upstairs and I smiled. They went over to the giant computer and looked me up.

"Natasha Wayne Al Ghul. Age 16. Parents Bruce Wayne and Talia Al Ghul. Siblings Damian." Dick read off.

"You could've asked. I have nothing to hide." I said looking at the suits in cases.

"Come on Bambi. We'll show you around." Damian said. I back flipped down from the platform to the floor.

"Ok." I said grabbing my bag.

"So you are 6 years older than the Demon?" Jason asked.

"I will hurt you if you call my brother that. But yes I am 6 years older than him." I said warning him.

"Yeah but you acted like a mother to me." Damian said annoyed.

"Someone had to. Talia wanted to raise a soldier not a person. So yes Dami I wanted my baby brother to be human and not some machine." I said.

"He still acts like a machine though." Tim said. I nodded.

"Talia kept us separated as much as she could. But enough about Talia I have no respect for the woman." I said.

"Is that why you don't call her mother like Damian?" Jason asked. I nodded.

"I lost any respect for her when she hurt Damian. A mother doesn't hurt her child." I said annoyed. They showed me to my room before showing me around. It was very nice. I learned their ages and a lot about them. Dick is 19, Jason is 17, and Tim is 14. I am somehow more mature than them.

~Time Skip 2 months~

I groaned in frustration. Damian is yelling at me for abandoning him when mom sent him here. Something ticked him off and now he's taking it out on me.

"You abandoned me! Mother sent me here and you weren't even there! You didn't say bye! You didn't visit! You didn't help! I hate you!" He yelled at me. I looked at him.

"You don't mean that and you know that wasn't the case. Talia sent me to Spain when she sent you away and you know that." I said trying to calm him down.

"Fuck off Natasha! I hate you. A biological accident doesn't make you my sister and it sure as hell doesn't make me your brother!" He screamed at me. I stood up and nodded. I turned to walk away.

"If it wasn't for me Talia would've killed you a long time ago. Come talk to me once you've calmed down." I said before going to my room. Jason followed me into my room. I laid down on my bed and tried blinking the tears away.

"Go away Jason. I don't feel like talking to anyone right now." I said turning on my side away from him. I have these feelings for Jason that I don't want to have. I love him and I don't want to because he'll leave. Everyone leaves.

"He doesn't mean it you know. He loves you." Jason said to comfort me. I felt the tears stream down my cheeks.

"Jason I just need to be alone." I said moving past him grabbing my suit and going to the bathroom to put it on. Once I was in my Batgirl uniform I left. I am Damian's partner. Robin needs Batgirl and vise versa. My costume though was a lot like Jay's. It was more casual than the others but badass.

I had the liberty of designing my own costume. I walked into the Batcave and saw Dad looking at the footage of Damian yelling at me.

"A biological accident doesn't make you my sister and it sure as hell doesn't make me your brother!" I saw Damian say on the computer. Dad heard me and turned around. He tried walking to me but I put a hand up and left. I did have a built in jetpack in this suit. I used it as a means of transportation like Robin and his motorcycle or Batman and the Batmobile. I grappled through the city and found myself on top of Wayne Enterprises. I just cried. I can only remember few times in my life that I've cried. Maybe 12 times that I can remember. This makes unlucky 13. I wiped my tears away and jumped off the ledge. I liked free falling off buildings. Doing flips in the air was amazing. Once I could see the ground I grabbed my grappling hook I grappled onto a nearby building. Tears fell from my eyes. Damian has always been there for me. He's the only family I have left. When I got to another building I saw Jason there. He hugged me close and I hugged him back.

"It's ok Tasha." He said running his fingers through my hair. I nodded.

"He's never said that kind of thing to me before." I sniffed.

"Look at me you'll be ok." He said taking off his helmet. I nodded. I wanted to see his eyes but he had a mask covering them. I loved his eyes. They are gorgeous.

"Nat can I tell you something?" He asked. I nodded.

"You look beautiful even when you're crying." Jay said wrapping an arm around my waist keeping us close together. I blushed at the statement.

"Jay. You can't say things like that." I said resting my forehead against his chest. He chuckled.

"And why not?" He asked. I could hear the teasing in his voice.

"B-because." I said not able to find a good excuse.

"Because the little assassin is embarrassed? Nervous? Shy? A little weak in the knees?" He asked teasing me. He hit it right on the nose.

"So what if I am? I'm not use to that kind of talk. I-It just caught me by surprise." I said embarrassed.

"You should be hearing it everyday with how hot you are." He said only making my cheeks burn more.

"Jay you flirt to much. That's why you're not in a relationship." I said moving away from him.

"I'm not in a relationship because I just want you. And I only flirt with you Tasha. Just say you'll give me a shot." He said pulling me back. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Try to catch me." I said running across to another rooftop. I smiled as I ran swiftly across rooftops. I turned around every few seconds to make sure Jason was still there. He was behind me. I know he loves a challenge so it won't be that bad. I grappled up onto a building that was pretty tall. I looked down and saw him still behind me. We ran a bit more before he tackled me to the ground annoyed. I laughed blushing a bit.

"Got you." He said out of breath. I smiled and took the helmet off again. I saw him smiling.

"Just kiss me you dork." I said laughing. He complied and kissed me. The kiss felt really nice. It was sweet but rough at the same time exactly like Jason. He pulled away and smiled.

"Ready to head back?" He asked helping me up. I nodded.

"Yeah I feel better." I smiled. We jumped rooftops back to the Batcave laughing and teasing each other a bit. Once we were back we walked in laughing.

"No I'm serious. Damian loved Batman so much that when I got him a Batman costume he didn't take it off unless he got it dirty. I have pictures." I said pulling out my phone and showing Jason the pictures.

"Natasha don't embarrass me!" I heard Damian yell. I shrugged not caring. Jason lead me over to the Batcomputer and I linked my phone to it. It showed Damian's baby pictures on the giant screen.

"Cutest baby I've ever seen." I said smiling. Damian was blushing bright red.

"Told you. Your sister loves you Damian." Tim said looking on his phone.

"Oh course I love him. I raised him for the first 5 years of his life. That was his first day of kindergarten, this one I was holding him because he was scared to go, those 3 are Halloween he wanted to be Batman, that's when he was 2 and he was Robin, he had a dragon onesie that I put him in, and he slept with his Batman doll until he was 3. I actually kept most of his stuff. Come on Dami I know you better than you know yourself." I said showing them the pictures. I lead everyone into my room and pulled out a big box. We left to the dining room since the table was so big. The box is maybe half my size. I carried it to the kitchen. I opened it and smiled. Everything was wrapped and neatly put away. The first think I took out was a thick book.

"Damian's Baby Book." Bruce read the scribbled handwriting. I smiled and opened the first page. Damian's footprints card when he was first born, a picture of his birth certificate, pictures of his first Easter, his first Christmas, his first Thanksgiving, his first Valentines Day, his first everything. I had a list of his favorite food, music, pictures of his toys and nursery. I closed the book once everyone was done and I pulled out his Batman plushie that was in a clear box.

"That's Bat. Damian always called him Bat not Batman. Oh his first wooden katana. Baby blanket, clothes, shoes, socks, his feet were tiny. Here are a few of his old toys. This is a music box grandpa gave him when he was a year old. Fuck I'm crying." I said wiping my tears away again. Jason hugged me but I could see everyone had tears in their eyes.

"Damian you're an asshole." Tim said looking at everything.

"Apologize to your sister Damian. She loves you." Dad said scolding Damian.

"I'm sorry ukhti!" Damian cried hugging me. Jason let go of me and Damian started crying into my shirt. I rubbed his back to calm him down. He just kept muttering sorry every now and then. After he calmed down he looked at this stuff.

"I thought mother threw this out." Dami said holding the small box with the Batman doll inside.

"She did. I took it out of the trash and washed it and hid it with everything else." I said.

"Damian was more like your baby than your brother." Dick said wiping a tear from his cheek. I shrugged.

"I guess. I mean I took Damian everywhere with me. Feeding him was a struggle, changing his clothes also a struggle, calming him down was pretty easy, and then getting him to sleep was hard because he was a night owl. Hasn't changed that at all." I said gesturing to the picture of Damian covered in orange baby food. They all laughed.

"My mom kept some of my stuff from when I was small. Who knows where that is now." Dick said. I smiled.

"I actually have small things that I managed to find from when you were all smaller. It's not much. Just a few pictures. Be right back." I said before running to my room and getting a small box of pictures. I brought them down and opened them.

"These are Dick's. I called the circus and asked. Jason I had to make a couple of stops to find these. And Tim I just looked at a few places. I only managed to find like 3 or 4 for you guys so sorry." I said laying out the pictures. They all just hugged me. They were all a crying mess. I was starting to fall over.

"Guys I can't support all your weight." I struggled out. They let go and I fell over. We all laughed.

"Dad do you have any baby pictures of yourself?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Indeed he does Miss Natasha." Alfred said coming in with a book. He set it on the table and Alfred showed us the book.

"Look at Bruce's yearbook picture in high school!" Jason laughed. I looked and we all laughed. I found one that looked exactly like Damian.

"Wow Damian is like a carbon copy of Dad only your eyes are blue not green." I said showing everyone a picture of dad and Damian side by side.

"So Damian is going to look exactly like Bruce when he's older." Tim said. As soon as I heard that I grabbed Damian by the collar of his shirt.

"If you ever sleep around before you are married I will end your life!" I warned. Jason pulled me away from Damian.

"Calm down Tasha." Jason said holding me close to him.

"Get your hands off her Todd!" Damian warned.

"Sorry Dami." I said before kissing Jason. Let's just say shock was written all over everyone's face. I pulled away and smiled.

"Jay you might want to run." I said to him. He came to his senses and dashed off. Everyone but Alfred went after Jason. Me and Alfred just laughed and put everything back into the boxes.

"Todd I'll kill you for touching my sister!" Damian shouted.

"Jason come back here so I can give you a long talk about dating my daughter!" Bruce yelled.

"Jason! Come back here before I rip you a new one!" Tim said.

"Never touch Natasha again!" Dick yelled. I could hear their footsteps and stuff knocking over.

"I hope Jason survives." I said smiling.

"Master Jason will be just fine. Just make sure you two are safe." Alfred said shocking me. That's how the rest of the night went. Listening to my family trying to murder my boyfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 4.4K 23
Have you ever wanted to experience a day with the batboys? Hello! I do plenty of One-shots for the BatBoys, If you would like a specific One-shot the...
864K 13.4K 108
Hey Guys! So this is a Young Justice one shot book. It also features the bat boys and other members of the DC universe. I'm open to requests! It can...
271K 5.9K 33
After becoming completely obsessed over Young Justice and getting this idea from others, I've decided to make my own series of Young Justice one shot...
14.2K 296 22
The young justice team need to protect the Wayne family as a new mission. Will The team find out their secrets and will the team more secrets be disc...