Bat Boy Oneshots

By Comic_Nerd117

This is a Young Justice/ Batboy book. If you like the show or have a giant crush on the robins then check thi... More

Robin (Dick Grayson)x Neko Reader
Connor Kent x reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader
Beastboy x Abused!Reader
Red Arrow x Runaway Reader
Connor Kent x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 2
Batfamily x Invisible!Reader
Roy Harper x Reader
Wally West x Fairy!Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 3
Impulse x Blue!Lantern!Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader Part 2
Beast Boy x Ghost!Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Damian x Wally!Sister!Reader
Tim Drake x Supergirl!Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Jon Kent x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Jason x Ballerina!Reader
Dick Grayson x Ballerina!Reader
Damian Wayne x Ballerina!Reader
Tim Drake x Ballerina!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Batgirl!Reader
Connor x Reader
Tim Drake x Spirit!Reader
Bruce Wayne x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader Part 2
Dick Grayson x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Fox!Reader
Damian Wayne x Werewolf!Reader
Red Robin x Frainkenstein!Reader
Nightwing x Gorgon!Reader
Red Hood x Demon!Reader
Red Robin x Spider-Woman!Reader
Arsenal x Star!Reader
Wally West x Mermaid!Reader
Impulse x Speedster!Reader
Jason x Neko!Reader
Tim Drake x Santa!Klaus!Daughter
Connor Kent x Reader
Damian Wayne x Cupid!Reader
Damian Wayne x Shy!Reader
Bart Allan x Reader
Batfamily x Batsis
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Hybrid!Jason x Reader
Damian Wayne x Snow!Reader
Red Hood x Robin!Reader
Roy Harper x Comic!Geek
A/n
Blue Beetle x Reader
Nightwing x Healing!Reader
Damian x Firefly!Reader
Dick Grayson x Bruce!Daughter!Reader
Dick Grayson x Reader
Batfamily x Fangirl!Reader
Team x Reader
Batboys x Reader
Team x Unstable!Reader
A/N

Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader

12.4K 215 235
By Comic_Nerd117

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was this boy. I don't know who he is or why he's here but I can't remember anything else. He spoke but I didn't understand what he was saying for a few seconds before it clicked. He was speaking English I believe.

"Are you ok? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I am fine. I don't remember anything." I said putting a hand to my head.

"Do you have a name?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Robin. She's like Superboy. They grew her but didn't implant any memories. She also has no name." Someone said. I looked and saw another boy.

"So she's a clone?" The one called Robin asked.

"No she's not a clone but she wasn't born either. They didn't assign her a mission or any programming. She's just like a normal girl." The other one said. I looked between them trying to comprehend what they are saying.

"Come with us." Robin said. I nodded and stood up from this machine. I looked around and saw people knocked out on the ground. I'm guessing they're the ones that grew me. I followed them out of the building. It was night and I could see the moon.

"That's the moon?" I asked them. They nodded. The other ones name is Nightwing. I remember now.

"Right they've only been showing you mental images of things and knowledge on them. You haven't really seen anything in person yet." Nightwing muttered. I couldn't stop looking at it. It's very pretty. I heard something. I turned to look at what made that sound and there was Wonder Girl. That's her name. She saw me and charged. I don't know what came over me but I dodged out of the way and managed to not get hit when she tried to hurt me.

"Wonder Girl! Stop! She's ok!" Nightwing said as I blocked her from hitting my face. She stopped and I fell over. I clutched my stomach because she repeatedly hit me multiple times. I winced. This is what pain feels like then. It sucks. Robin helped me up and I saw a lot of other superheroes. I know their names even though I've never met them or heard about them. They took me to this mountain where they told me about how I came to be. But now I'm with these people and they're arguing about what my name should be. They asked me which I liked better but I didn't want to pick because I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings or make them hate me. I looked up from the book that I was reading since we were in the library. I was looking at a book on moon phases.

"I ummm. I don't know. You guys pick." I said turning the page to see pictures of how stars are born and planets.

"Ok I think we should name you Luna then. Since you like the moon so much." Red Robin said. I ran it through my head and nodded.

"She can stay with us." Nightwing said.

"We already cleared it with Batman." Red Robin said. I nodded. Batman. I put the book back and followed them. I waved as I left. We ended up in a really dark cave. Batman and 2 other people were here. I could only recognize Red Hood. The older man didn't ring a bell. Batman turned and saw me. I guess it's pretty easy since I'm in an all white suit from that place they found me from.

"Does she have a name yet?" He asked. I stayed behind Robin not liking the intimidating man.

"Who is this sir?" The older man asked.

"That's a good question." Red Hood said. I could feel my heart beating against my chest really fast.

"We named her Luna and that was about it. We haven't decided on a last name or if she would have a middle name." Nightwing answered. Red Hood walked over and looked at me.

"Luna Elizabeth Snow. That's her name." He said looking at me. Batman nodded.

"Has a nice ring to it." Red Robin said. They all looked at me but I was more paying attention The the big cave and the snow that was coming from a small crack in the rocks.

"Luna." Nightwing said. I looked nodded.

"Well she's not opposing to it." Red Hood said. They all took off their masks and I saw their faces. They were all very attractive. But why would they show me what they look like secret identities are a thing right.

"Luna this is your new family. I'm Bruce Wayne." Batman said. I nodded.

"Damian Wayne." Robin said.

"Jason Todd." Red Hood said.

"I'm Dick Grayson." Nightwing said.

"And I'm Tim Drake." Red Robin said.

"I am Alfred Pennyworth the Manors Butler." The older man said. I nodded trying to process names so I don't forget.

"So again who is she?" Jason asked. I shrugged. They explained that I was grown and that I had no implanted memories and have the basic knowledge that a 15 year old should have.

"I just want to test something." Bruce said. I nodded and his fist came at my face. I quickly used my hand to move it and punched him in the face. As soon as I comprehended what I did I was shocked.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Are you ok?" I asked worried. He nodded.

"She has good reflexes I'll give her that." Jason said. I felt bad. This is guilt I think.

"I feel bad though." I muttered.

"I was going to hit you. Don't feel bad if it's self defense." Bruce said. I nodded. They lead me up some stairs into a library. I looked around and saw that the entrance was behind a grandfather clock. I found myself running my fingers over the book spines as we walked past them. They left and Tim lead me to a room.

"This is your room. And Dick left to go get you some clothes for the night. Bruce says we'll go shopping for you tomorrow." Tim said. I looked inside and saw it was very different from that place I was in before. Dick came in and gave me some clothes.

"Thanks." I said. They left and closed the door. I changed into the clothes they gave me. It was just a T-shirt and some shorts. Both were very big on me. Just tied a knot in both. I sat down on the bed and it was very soft and comfy. I laid down and closed my eyes but the bed was so soft that I felt weird. I sat up and sighed. I grabbed a blanket and went back to the library. I managed to not wake anyone up. I picked up a lot of math and science books. I wanted to see what I knew and what I didn't. I started on biology.

~Time Skip~
It was getting brighter so I closed the curtains for the windows. I'm not use to the bright lights so I preferred it dark for now. I looked at the time and it was around 5am. I decided to keep reading.

~Time Skip~

I woke up to someone shaking me awake. I looked and saw Damian waking me up.

"Come on Snow it's time to get breakfast." Damian said. I nodded. I saw that I fell asleep reading that algebra textbook. I got up and put the books back before going to my room. I brushed my teeth and saw they had clothes laid out for me again. I saw it was some black jeans and a red t-shirt. The jeans were kinda big but I filled them out pretty good so it wasn't that bad. they we're just baggy at the bottom because I'm not very tall. I can only assume that the pants are Damian's since we're closer in size compared to the others. Damian is actually pretty tall I'm maybe 5-4 inches shorter than him. The shirt although is probably Dick's or Jason's because of how big it is. I'd assume Jason though because it's red. I tied the shirt in the front and saw this mess of dark brown hair. I went into the bathroom and actually found some hair ties. I tied my hair into a ponytail and slipped on the shoes that they found me on. It didn't look bad. I walked down stairs and went looking for the boys. I did have to shield my eyes from the bright light outside. It did really hurt my eyes. I heard shouting and I followed it. I saw the Bruce trying to settle down Tim and Damian. Dick was trying to hold Damian back while Jason watched how this played out. I walked over to Damian and Dick.

"Damian calm down." I said looking at him. He turned to me before looking back at Tim. I stood in front of him and hugged him. He was taken back by this and tensed up.

"It's ok calm down." I said in a soft voice so I didn't agitate him. He stopped shaking and in a sense did calm down. Dick let him go.

"I'm fine." He grumbled. I let him go.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked. He shook his head and stormed off. I looked at the others. They were shocked.

"How'd you calm him down?" Dick asked.

"I read that contact with another person can reduce stress and sadness and hugs make people happy. So I thought I'd try to help. Do people not do that?" I said.

"No it's just Damian is very violent and doesn't calm down very easily. He's rash and impulsive." Tim said. I nodded. They lead me to where Damian stormed off to. Turns out it was the dining room. The very bright dining room. I had to squint my eyes just so I could see a bit better. My eyes were also watering up a lot. I took a seat Next to Jason facing away from the window. I blinked away the tears that fell from my burning eyes.

"Luna are you ok?" Bruce asked seeing my rub my eyes so much. I nodded.

"Yes. My eyes just burn." I said rubbing them.

"Master Bruce she is much like an infant her eyes are sensitive to the light. Should I close the curtains?" Alfred said. I shook my head.

"Please Alfred." Bruce said. The light dimmed and I could see better. I blinked and my vision got better. Alfred put a parfait in front of me and some water. I don't feel hungry at all though.

"Luna you need to eat. Your body has been surviving off of nutrients and liquids from a feeding tube." Dick said. I nodded and started to eat. It was oatmeal, blackberries, and yogurt. It was easy and simple which was good since I probably wouldn't be able to hold down anything to heavy. I mean these boys have a giant stack of pancakes.

~Time Skip 4 months~

I have been recovering I guess you can say. My eyes have adjusted to bright lights, I can eat proper food, I sleep in my bed now, and I am learning about socializing. It's getting good. I am taking classes online so that I can learn. My thoughts were cut off with arguing from downstairs. I went downstairs and saw Damian and Bruce arguing. I went up to Damian to help him calm down. I just rubbed circles into his arm and hummed a soothing melody I heard. He listened to Bruce and once he was done talking to Damian he left mad still. I followed close after him to his room. I knocked before coming in.

"Want to talk about it?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"Father says that I need to be more social. He said I was very rude to this girl that kept following me during the last gala even though I asked her many times to stop. I don't think I did anything wrong." Damian said. I nodded and massaged his shoulders knowing it relaxes him. I felt mad that this girl followed him around even after he told her to stop.

"Did you explain that to Bruce?" I asked. He shook his head.

"No father didn't want to listen to me. He just kept yelling." Dami said. There it is.

"Wait for Bruce to cool down then tell him what you told me." I said patting his back. He nodded and I left. I have felt many emotions being here. The first time I felt sad I didn't know what it was until I asked Tim. He said that I was sad. I did feel like a child asking so many questions but I'm getting the hang of it. There's just this one emotion that I don't know what it is. My heart beats faster, my hands get clammy, I get this feeling in my chest and stomach, my cheeks burn, my head gets all cloudy, and I can't form words properly. I don't understand it. I knocked on Jason's room because I was going to ask him. He opened his door and let me in.

"Jason I have a question." I said sitting down on his bed. He nodded cleaning his gun.

"About what?" He asked.

"I've been feeling this emotion and I don't know what it is. It confuses me." I explained.

"Explain what happens." He said not looking away from his gun.

"Ok so my heart beats faster, my hands get clammy, I can't think properly, my cheeks get hot, and I get this weird feeling in my chest and stomach. I originally thought I got the flu but I wasn't sick so I thought that it was an emotion but I don't know which one." I said annoyed. He laughed.

"Stop laughing at me Jay. You know I don't have much knowledge about emotions." I said mad.

"Is there someone or something around when you feel like this?" He asked. I thought about it.

"Damian is usually around when it happens. Come to think of it I first felt it when he introduced me to Titus." I said. He just kept laughing at me.

"Oh! This is gold! You have a crush on the Demon Spawn." He laughed.

"What's a crush?" I asked. He calmed down.

"A crush is someone you have romantic feelings for. Get it? You love the Demon bottom line." Jason said taking deep breaths.

"Like those movies Dick had me watch?" I asked. Jason nodded. The more I thought about it the more I thought he was right. I could feel my face heat up.

"This is bad!" I said burying my head in a pillow.

"Yeah you live with him. Good luck. You should just tell him." Jay said. I shook my head.

"No because if I get rejected it'll be awkward because we live together." I said.

"Yeah well it's time for training and it's Damian's day to help you. Good luck." Jay said patting my back.

"Can't you do it today?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I'm on patrol today." He said putting his helmet on. I sighed and left to my room to change into my workout outfit. Leggings and a baggy sweater with my hair up. I left down to the cave and saw Damian there already in his Robin suit. We usually wait for the others to leave because one time I got distracted saying bye and got punched in the face. I'm still learning.

"Come on Snow. Warm ups." He said looking at the Batcomputer. I did my stretches and warm ups before saying bye to the others. Jason looked at me and gave me a thumbs up before leaving. They left and it was me and Damian. I felt my cheeks getting hot knowing now what that feeling is.

"Let's start." He said. I nodded and tried to focus. He charged at me and went for my head I ducked and moved to the side. We fought for awhile until he suddenly pinned me to the floor and cuffed my hands behind my back.

"Dami. Let me go come on this is cheating." I said trying to get out of these cuffs but Damian has his knee on my back.

"You weren't focused Snow. I've seen you fight you are never focused when we train though. I want answers." He said leaning down close to my face. I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"I-Is this training for interrogation? O-or are you a-actually interrogating me?" I stuttered out. I heard him chuckle darkly. He helped me up and put me in a chair. He grabbed a chair for himself and sat down in front of me.

"I want to know why you are never focused when we train." Damian said with a straight face. I could feel my heart beating faster.

"I don't know." I said lying. I kept my gaze locked to the floor.

"You're lying look at me and tell me." Damian said pulling me to my feet. I looked up to him. He took off his mask revealing his bright green eyes. I took a deep breath. He is really attractive.

"I don't know why I'm not focused Dami. Please just let me go." I asked looking into his eyes. He got really close to my face and I could feel my blush getting worse along with my foggy brain. He then smirked.

"So that's why. You have feelings for me Snow." He said with an amused look on his face.

"I don't you're just really close to me." I denied. He only seemed more amused. He put a hand on my hip and the other one on my cheek.

"So you don't like this?" He asked getting close to my face again. I kept stumbling over my words before I just nodded looking down. He tilted my head up and I noticed how close his face was to me. He leaned in and lightly brushed his lips over mine. I was too shocked to do anything. He pulled back and smiled at my shocked face. He leaned back in and did it again. I realized what was happening this time and kissed him back. These cuffs were really getting on my nerves though. I slipped my hands out since he put them on pretty loose. They fell on the floor and I rested a hand on his neck and the other on his shoulder. I smiled and pulled away. He had a smile on his face too. I could see pink dusted over his cheeks.

"Be my beloved?" He asked. I nodded and kissed his cheek. He blushed a deep shade of red. I heard the others coming back on their bikes. I left back to my room. I showered and did my night routine before changing into a sports bra and some sweatpants. I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Damian. I smiled and let him in. I got in bed and waited for him to say something. He didn't he just laid down next to me and pulled me close to him. I didn't mind. I got comfortable and started drifting to sleep.

~Time Skip~

I woke up to the sound of barking. I looked and saw Titus.

"Titus go away. It's to early to play." I said moving the dog away from my bed. He kept barking though. I heard my door open and I moved further into my blankets. It was very warm.

"Make Titus shut up!" I said annoyed.

"Why is Damian in bed with you?" Bruce asked. I looked and saw Damian there. That's why it was so warm.

"I had a nightmare and he heard me crying. He came and checked on me I guess we both fell asleep." I said moving my hair from my face. Jason has a look but didn't say anything. I tapped my bed and Titus came up and laid down at the edge of the bed. I hugged my pillow tighter and they left. When the door closed I heard Damian exhale.

"You were awake the whole time?" I asked Damian.

"Not the whole time. I woke up when I felt you move away from me." He mumbled turning towards me. I smiled and Titus moved towards us wagging his tail. I pet him and got up and stretched.

"Where are you going?" Damian asked. I walked over to my closet to look for an outfit.

"Well I'm awake and I have a hard time falling back asleep once I'm awake so I'm going to go take Titus on a walk and get my day started." I said before turning to the bathroom. I stopped before going in.

"Don't look through my things." I said before closing the bathroom door. I took a shower and did my morning routine before changing into a (f/c) short with some high waisted leggings. I stuck my hair into a ponytail. I left to the kitchen and made myself a strawberry banana smoothie. Alfred has me try it and it became my favorite breakfast drink. I got Titus set up to go on a walk before I saw Damian coming downstairs.

"Let's go beloved." Damian said giving me a kiss on the cheek and taking the leash from me. I was stunned for a second before I went after them. We took Titus on a walk and when we came back the others were waiting for us.

"Damian we need to talk." Bruce said excusing me. I nodded and went to give Titus some food and water before making a snack for me and Damian. I made just a simple ham and grilled cheese sandwiches. Alfred taught me a bit of cooking. I was going to get Damian but I heard arguing.

"Damian you should know better than to date team members. It clouds your judgement on the field." I heard Bruce say.

"That's utter bullshit Father you've slept with villains and teammates on multiple occasions." Damian argued.

"Dames she's like a child. She's still learning about the world. Maybe just wait until she's mature enough to understand what she's getting into." I heard Tim say.

"No Damian is right. Luna asked me about what she was feeling. She loves him though I don't understand why and how. They both understand how they feel just let them be kids Bruce." I heard Jayson say.

"No. She is like a newborn. Newborns get attached to the first person they see. Damian happened to be the first person she ever saw. I don't think that a coincidence." Bruce countered.

"Grayson is with Gordon, Drake is with Wonder Girl, Father you have Kyle, and Todd has his guns. This is unfair." Damian argued. I could feel tears well up in my eyes as I listened in. I thought they'd be happy.

"Bruce I can give you in order who she feels comfortable with. Demon Spawn is first, me, then Alfred, Replacement, Dickhead over there, then you. Just let the kids be. You've been wrong about this before." Jason said annoyed. Wow. Never really thought about it.

"Bruce maybe we should just let it flow out and see how it goes." Dick suggested. I heard Bruce sigh.

"Fine. Don't do anything stupid." Bruce said. I opened the kitchen door and they all looked at me.

"Dami come on I made a snack." I said forcing a smile before walking over to the dining room with the food. I didn't wait for him. I started eating. Dick says this is called eating your feelings. Damian came shortly after and sat down.

"You heard everything didn't you?" Damian asked. I nodded.

"Am I really like a child? I don't mean too." I said wiping my tears from my eyes. Damian just hugged me until I calmed down.

"I love you beloved just how you are." Damian whispered to me. I smiled sadly.

"I love you too Dami." I said I heard a click sound and threw my plate towards the sound.

"OW!" I heard a voice say. I turned and saw Dick rubbing his head.

"I'm never taking pictures near you I don't want to get decapitated one day." Dick mumbled while the others laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 9.3K 65
Ranked #2 in Jaimereyes - This is made to show my love toward the young justice boys! -Discontinued for now- Don't forget to read Book 1 as it's a co...
242K 5.4K 72
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐝. ❝ Why isn't anyone just whelmed? ❞ young justice imagines. ❪ yj!boys 𝒙 you ❫ ╱ 2018.
400K 9.1K 54
Title pretty much says it all, this book is basically just full of young justice character X readers :3 feel free to send requests or write them in t...
54.6K 615 25
I wrote these at like fourteen. Do with that what you will.🤦 Most the first ones are terrible. The latest ones were written within this year. Becaus...