The Power Of A Rose

De NinaFresita

"There's a lot you don't know know about me Babygirl..." The words slipped out through his clenched teeth. Th... Mais

Authors Note
The beginning
And so it begins...
Angel
Fascinated
Sweet
Twilight
The story of Life
Party Party
Proof
Learning
Teases
Spiraling
First Rose
The transformation
New Body
School
Restraint
Would He Hurt Me?
Kisses & Demons
The Sword
Date
Apologizing
Kitty bath
Let's Fight
True Warrior
Did You Try To Save Me
I Need You
Velvet
Poisoned
Taking A Risk
Why Did You Do It?
I'll do it myself
Found Morals And Found Fairies
Back To School
I Only Hurt Myself
Incubus
Space
Christmas
Without Your Belief, What Can You Really Do?
Passive
Dangerous
How Can I Help You?
Revolution
Confession
Soldier
Overworked
Read The Signs
Relax
Gone
Falling Apart
Hell
I found it
A New Beginning
Looking for Jason
Welcome to Hell
Lucifer
The Truth Of Jason
Help me Lose My Mind
WAR
WAR Pt. 2
Silence
Epilogue
Sequel

WAR Pt. 3

127 4 0
De NinaFresita

Song For The Chapter: 2WEI- Toxic (Cover)

Roars filled the skies, loud, deep angry cries that I felt vibrate through my body. I began to panic, stepping back but Jason put a hand on my back, stopping me.

A faint shadow, slid across the clouds, followed by the sound of big wings pushing against the air. It passed over the moon, briefly hiding any light, and briefly showing its silhouette. The demon is huge! Way bigger than anything we've seen! 

Oh no...

It's going to cause so much damage. I need to do something. I tried stepping up but this time Jason's hand held me back, keeping me in place.

There was a second of silence and I had lost track of where the demon was. Then it happened all at once...

The fire...

The screams...

The water...

The growling...

The magic...

I stood paralyzed watching the massacre happen in front of me...

I dropped to my knees with tears pouring out of my eyes.

Never did I think this could happen, never could I have imagined this...

My heart overflowed with such emotion I almost passed out.

I closed my eyes, taking the deepest breath I could.

The heat of the fire brought sweat to my skin, 

brought light to the skies, 

and pain to the demons.

Two strong hands brought me to my feet, shouting something to me but I couldn't bother to listen as the scene infront of me unfolded.

The shadows that had circled us through the clouds were not demon, no of course not. How foolish of me... It was something far greater.

They were dragons!

The dragons arrived with such a grand entrance, dropping from the skies to spew fire on to the demons. The ground shook the moment the dragons feet touched down, at each moment each dragon landed. Five dragons dropped down, one after the other, circling the demons to spit fire into the pit of demons.

Cries filled the air, filling my eardrums. Demons took to the skies trying to escape as their wings caught flame but to no avail, the dragons only raged, not letting anything flee. My vision began to wave from the merciless fire.

Not only had dragons joined at our side, more creatures began to appear...

I don't know what happened exactly, it was all happening too fast, and so much was happening so fast that I couldn't exactly see. But from what I did managed to see, the demons that were burning alive, dropped from the platform into the dark abyss below only for an enormous amount of water flood back up.

The freezing water cooled my feet while filling my nose with the scent of saltwater. Not only did the demons disappear but something from underneath us roared so loudly that even the angels felt the pain of its intensity, covering their ears and cringing.

Blood dripped from my ears, a ringing pounding through my head. I felt the pain but I was more curious as to what the creature was that made that sound. I looked down to my feet, letting out a shaky breath as chaos broke out around me.

Could a Kraken really exist?

A Megalodon?

At first I couldn't see anything through the water pooling around my feet, I looked around trying to see anything, kicking the water away to see anything. Another roar echoed through the air but with my already ringing ears, I managed just to hear it as a low bass though this time my vision as well as my body vibrated.

I whimpered, feeling the sting in my head. It feels like even my brain shook at the powerful roar. Fuck it hurts, I held my head with my hands, closing my eyes and panting in attempt to ease the pain. My body staggered, wobbling until the creature finally stopped.

I whimpered, chest rising up and down with my heartbeat in my fucking head. I opened my eyes, sighing as the blood from my ears stained my hands.

Only more and more water filled the platform, keeping me from seeing what was underneath. At this point I could no longer hear, not a single thing. I clenched my jaw, looking up.

My barrier of angels was gone, exposing me to the sight in front of me.

Everything's moving so fast...

I panted.

To me it was all silent. Seeing the dragons and angels to take flight to kill all the fleeing demons, seeing small fires scattered across the battlefield where huge demon bodies laid burning. A disgusting smell filled my nose, making me softly gag. I dry heaved, cringing to myself.

I don't know where they came from but giant wolves rampaged the battlefield. Giant wolves, standing as tall as the angels, who by the way teamed up with the wolves, riding them into the diminishing army of demons.

Lone demons were continually being dropped from the battlefield, falling down below us. I still can't hear but I think I'm okay with that. If anything I'm worried about what I might hear.

A dark figure stood on the far side of me, untouched by the surrounding chaos. I couldn't make out any features other than the fact they seemed to be working on our side. The figure was hooded by a black cloak, targeting the giant demons by turning them to ash with the signs of their hands.

There were many more creatures running around me and attacking the demons but I couldn't make them out between the fires and simply because I didn't have the time to focus on them. Although from what I could make out, there were shadows pulling demons into the clouds. Had the demon running toward me not been attacked and dragged into the clouds, I would have never even noticed the shadow creatures.

Another creature I managed to notice was the green ball of vines, crawling on its four vine limbs very slowly. I'm sure there must have been more around me, I couldn't see all the creatures but I could feel them. For the first time since the battle started, the energy around me finally felt balanced. I could feel multiple energies of light and darkness. 

All of this happened in a matter of seconds. It was an absolute massacre! Everything attacked the demons at once, and the battle raged to its finale.

I felt overwhelmed... by my own emotions.

My head swayed, catching the floor with my hands and knees.

I was once again reminded of everyone and everything I've helped, and how I was never ever alone. Oh, I feel stupid to have ever doubted myself. 

Look at this! 

Everyone is here to fight alongside of me, to fight for whats right in the world. This day- well these last few days- have reassured my faith to a point I will never doubt again. It only ignites me to save Lucifer from his own toxic mind.

My head swayed once again, buckling my elbows.

Jason's hands pulled me to my feet, shouting something but it was useless. My hearing is gone. He steadied me with both hands on my shoulders, I looked at the fight, still stupefied. Jason shook my shoulders, vehemently trying to get my attention.

I could see his mouth moving an exaggerated motion, he's yelling. He wasn't angry, his warm eyes confirmed that. His eyebrows weren't pulled together, they were pushed upwards in concern. I shook my head in an attempt to tell him I couldn't hear. 

A close vibration in the ground caught my attention, I snapped my head in time to be greeted by a harsh gust of wind.

A dragon had landed next to me, inches away from me.

I clenched my jaw, intimidated by the massive creature. Its slit eyes had a pink hue to them, with a more prominent purple around the edges. I tilted my head seeing something familiar in this creature.

I allowed for its emotions to meet mine, and I felt his eagerness to meet me again. I squinted at the dragon before stepping back to see his full body. He stood proudly, arching its long neck to rise high, even wagging its tail side to side.

I've seen these once horrifying scales before. These black, hard scales. I've seen them before...

It can't be...

No... No way!

I bit back a smile, wanting to confirm it first. I placed a hand on his large nose, he closed his eyes, leaning into my hand.

An image of a younger me filled my head. The image of a scared red riding hood, trying to escape for dear life flashed through my head. 

I cracked a smile. Yes, that was the old me.

"Oh my gosh!" I laughed, hugging it's giant nose. "I thought I healed you though. You weren't supposed to transform!" He didn't answer simply sent me a wave of gratitude.

I got another vision well thought...

Sahla

"Sahla? Is that your name?" The beautiful creature took a long blink. I smiled. 

Lucifer was right. Creatures don't deserve to suppressed or hidden. Sahla looks much more happier and content like this. I can't deny he looks much more beautiful like this either.

I took a deep breath, staggering up to look around. All these creatures... they don't deserve to be hidden... 

My eyes wandered down, noticing Jason had disappeared from my side, I frowned, looking through the sky battle that was happening above me while Sahla protected me. 

He wouldn't have left me again would he?

Nothing happened to him right...

A ringing returned to my ears. I grunted, shaking my head, hoping to stop it. 

The dark skies began to lighten.

Another day...

The last day.

I hurriedly looked for Jason, my grey eyes darting across the clouds. The ringing in my ears has stopped and now I could hear only the significant loud sounds. Like the clash of two swords, I turned full circle to see two angels with black wings, fighting so absurdly fast.

My breath caught itself, and my heart exploded with worry as I watched Lucifer and Jason fight. Anxiety and adrenaline coursed through my veins, worried Jason would get hurt.

Watching the two angels is so much more terrifying then actually fighting a demon. The way they attacked each other without restraint and with such brute force.

Lucifer grabbed Jason's wing and swung him toward the ground without any remorse. Jason opened his wings and graced the floor with both feet before pushing up and exploding up into the air to meet Lucifer's attack.

They clashed swords over and over until they Jason let go of his sword. I held my breath, watching Lucifer move for another attack. At the last second Jason summoned his sword through just right hand feigning his attack and letting go once more to let the sword appear in his left hand.

Lucifer must know all about the sword tricks because he managed to dodge it. They both began to trick each other, pretending to go for one attack only to summon the sword in different hands.

The comparison of how I wield the sword and how professionally they wield it is absolutely pathetic! I had no idea the true extent of swordsmanship, this is crazy! How fast they move, how sharp they move, the creativity of their attacks.

And with all that being said, they didn't fight with the intention of killing. Well at least Jason didn't, I can't speak for Lucifer. I shuddered at the thought of what they could do if they really did want to kill each other. 

A flying demon locked its eyes on the both of them, flying directly to them.

"No!" I gasped.

Sahla roared, pushing off and speeding to it.

"Jason..." I panicked, watching the demon get closer. It managed to get there first, slamming against both angels, sending them flying to ground. Sahla gripped the demon neck, tearing it's head off just a second too late. "Jasoonn!" I yelled seeing both angels fall together, neither angel pulling away to spread their wings.

They hit the ground with a very clear boom. My hearing seemed to be fixing itself. I could hear but with a dull.

I froze seeing Lucifer on ground with Jason on top of him. Lucifer was wincing, eyebrows frowning as his teeth were clenched tight. I gulped seeing the abnormally straight wing underneath Lucifer.

He broke his wing!

Lucifer grunted, straining his arms against Jason's strength. Lucifer was doing everything to stab Jason with his sword and Jason had both hands on Lucifer's blade, keeping him from succeeding.

"We both know..." Lucifer grunted, both angels shaking from the amount of strength they were using. "...What happens to us... when we hold the blade for too long." He hissed through his teeth.

Jason groaned, keeping the blade from touching his armor. Steam started to emit from Jason's hands. Jason growled pushing the blade away only for more steam to pour out.

The blade kills everything evil. They both have evil in them! The blade can kill both Jason and Lucifer!

Jason weakened against the divine sword, allowing Lucifer to inch the blade closer to his chest. 

I've never seen Jason feel any type of pain before... I've never seen him look like how he does now. It pained me. His beautiful face was tense, eyebrows pulled together down in a frown while his teeth were clenched tight, probably from the agonizing pain of the sword. I could hear his groans from here, his pants.

He'll never stop. Lucifer will never stop.

It's always going to be this way unless he actually learns or at least tries to understand the beauty of life.

"Ah..." Jason grunted, once the tip of the blade pierced through Jason's armor.

"I'll fight him!" I screamed. Both angels looked at me. Confusion and shock appeared on both of their faces, surprised by my sudden intrusion. 

Lucifer smiled softly, pushing his sword aside. Jason's expressions as he looked back at me were all too real. His expressions showed his worry, disbelief, and fear. It was a fat reality check.

If I lose...

I'm dead.

Dead.

Maybe worse.

Set on fire for all eternity? Who knows?!

This is it! This is the end game! This is everything I've been training for!

Learning how to replace hate with love, learning how to feel with touch, learning how to empathize, learning every evil can be fixed. It all just matter of how much energy, time, and love you are willing to give.

Every breakdown I had,all the hours of sleep I missed, every relationship I ruined, every nightmare I had. Everything! Every single conflict I've had in the past year has been because of this! Because of this very moment of a Dark Angel walking straight toward me.

Everyone I've encountered and saved has believed and supported me. The animals have showed me a love that could have a murderer believe he could defeat hell. Mother nature gave me a second chance because she knows I WILL save them from this evil. Jason gave me hope and love I need to get here. He knows I can do this. I know he believes in me. There's not a doubt in my mind about that. Lets also not forget the army of Angels fighting for me right now. I've been saved so many times just now because I have to be the one to end this. They believe in me too.

And the biggest reason I'm here right now...

God.

He chose me.

Me.

This title did not belong to anyone else other than me. The necklace was in my life on purpose. It was meant to be mine.

I have everyone on my side... I have everything I need to end this.

I know without a doubt I can win. I just have to figure out how...

This is a fight for everyone, every single soul alive, dead, or unborn. A fight I must win! And I will!

Lucifer stopped in front of me. His right wing bent in a low angle, dragging behind him on the floor, standing at human height.

"There's still-"

"I know." I raised my eyebrows together, looking at him with sadness. "I know." He cleared his throat, closing his eyes... 

"Serenity, I leveled size out of pity... There's no way you can stop me." I gulped, nodding at him. It's quite true, I can't take him on through combat... But that's not all I have...

"Let's find out."

I placed my right foot back, holding a stable foundation. I raised my sword in front of me, keeping my eyes on Lucifer.

A second after, all the angels fell in formation around us. 

A ring of Angels circling us, keeping the battlefield strictly between Lucifer and I. I circled around, seeing the Angels standing shoulder to shoulder even in the air, the Angels made sure nothing could interfere. I managed to spot a black pair of wings fighting vigorously. The Angels are fighting harder now than before, I need to hurry before one of them gets hurt.

Lucifer didn't hesitate for a second, striking his sword down to the point I had to fall back.

He would swing his sword carelessly, knowing he was much more powerful than me. I would still feel the strength behind his attacks. I had to put all my energy into just blocking.

"Humans are a weed to this earth. You bring chaos to every thing you touch! Why can't He see that? Why did He choose humans over everyone else?! All you are is toxic! I am just trying to save the world!"

I couldn't respond, I was too busy just trying to keep up with his attacks...

I blocked his sword, pushing him back. His wise grey eyes widened, unsure if I really had the strength to do that.

Did I just push him away? That doesn't make sense. The confusion on Lucifer's face proves I really did push him back.... Anytime I tried to push Jason, I failed horribly. I really....don't know...how I did that...

I cleared my throat, shaking off any confusion and blindly embracing the power. With caution he attacked me again, slamming his sword against mine with even more power now. Now that he knows I have some how gained strength, he is no longer restricting himself.

Grunts and groans escaped my lips unconsciously, struggling to keep up with his strength and speed. Even with whatever power I gained, he is still too powerful, too skilled. His expression didn't show an ounce of exhaustion, doubt, struggle, not even pity. All while my energy seemed to be reaching its limit, blocking his attacks was horribly tiring not to mention its already been about two days of fighting. I'm surprised I even made it this far.

"Enough." Lucifer sighed.

He raised his left arm, whipping his sword through the air. I braced myself, closing my eyes and thrusting my arms out. I held my sword tightly in my right and and supporting the flat side of my blade with my left. Our swords met, striking hard enough to create a breeze of air. A shock ran through my wrist to my forearms and up to my shoulders. My hands weakened against my will, letting go of my sword and dropping limply to my side.

"Ah..." I whimpered quietly. Fear ran through my body realizing I was suddenly exposed and completely vulnerable to him. My arms trembled as I lifted them back up, trying to get my sword. Lucifer looked me up and down with a monotone expression, he took advantage stepping toward me, raising his arm again. But he tricked me...

"Fuck..." I breathed out in pain.

While I thought he was going to end me with his sword, he dropped down with his leg extended, turning with agility to sweep my legs from under me, dropping me flat on my back. My breath was knocked out of me, keeping me still on the floor.

I whimpered, biting my lip in pain. Lucifer stepped closer.

Come on get up. Get up, get up!

I rolled over to my stomach urging my weak arms to push myself up.

I should have trained more! I scolded myself. All that time I spent in my house, I should've found the time to train! Maybe then my arms wouldn't have crumbled so pathetically under Lucifer's attack.

"Stay down." He pushed me back down to my stomach with his foot on my back. "Since you won't side with me... at least take a quick death."

I took a second to breath, dropping my head against the clear floor and closing my eyes.

"You wouldn't do it." I breathed out, regulating my ragged pants into deep breaths. "You have to break me first," I turned my head to look up at him. "Right?" I could just barely see him out of my peripheral.

"I don't want to kill you, I want you to break." The sword suddenly came into my view, stopping right under my chin. "But it seems you are too stubborn... I need to kill you."

"No!" I yelled, pushing him off. I quickly rolled away, shakingly standing up a few feet away from him. "NO!" I growled in absolute anger! "We're on the same fucking page! We are both annoyingly stubborn! We are both fighting for something we believe and love, except I'm not the one blinded by hate and darkness!"

"No, instead you are blinded by fantasies, romance, and privilege!" He began to slowly stalk his way to me only for me to back up. "The world is not filled with roses and happiness at every corner! You are so ignorant, Serenity! You do not know anything about being discriminated, what could a pretty, pale girl know about the being lynched, being hunted down by ignorant, blood thirsty humans, what would you know about walking down the street and being shot for being the color you were born as? What would a sheltered girl like you know about the fallen countries who struggle to get just a day without pain, without destruction. Countries where 'humanity' isn't a word in their language, where the second you are born, you are left to die... Hmm, Serenity? Do you know of the catastrophes happening around the world? The violence and bloodshed that happens all at the hands of humans?"

No...

"Humans don't care about anyone! How many times do I have to tell you?" He threw his head back, sighing loudly. "You know nothing of what you fight for... You. Know. Nothing." He lifted his head to look down at me with disappointment. "Why do you think this is all happening when you are so young? Being 19 is a little young to be in a war, don't you think? Let alone such a vital war." I shrugged, not thinking that had any importance. "It's because if you had lived longer through your life you, yourself, would have seen- experienced the horrors of the world. Be glad that you also had that privilege... to be able to even live as long as 19 years, to go 19 years without any traumatizing experiences, other little girls and boys couldn't say the same. The amount of sexual harassment, brutality, violence, and death kids experience is something I'm disappointed you would be willing to protect."

"That's not what I'm protecting, you know that!"

"It's double edged sword, Serenity. You can not save one part of humans without saving the other." He rolled his eyes. "And this, and so much more, is all just what humans do to other humans! You can't even imagine the absolute vulgar atrocities humans do to what they stupidly believe is below them. Humans treat the world like its nothing but a trashcan. Human violence toward other humans and even to the creatures is one thing but all of that is nothing compared to the murder you all are committing. The worst one of all. The most violent, the most careless murder in the history of life. Humans are detrimental to the planet. The planet is significantly more important to the universe and your stupid human race is too idiotic to ever understand that. You will not change nor hither my beliefs. There's nothing you can do. You can't even kill me if you wanted." He stopped, simply watching me. Hoping I'd sway.

"I don't know what it would be like to be in any of those situations! I don't and I might not ever. I will never know what it is to grow up a different race, a different color, in a different country, or just to grow up in a violent household. I won't ever know...I truly have been privileged, I can't ever deny that. I've been so blessed." Lucifer tilted his head, wondering why I wasn't breaking, wondering what words I would say to counter his. "But because I am privileged, it is now my responsibility to help those people in danger. As I said, I won't ever know what its like to be in their situation but I can fight for them! I can help them! I can even help them help the planet. We can give the world time and nurture it to health. We can give a strength far greater than the damage we've done. And if you..." I raised my blade to point at him. "If you could just help me!" I screamed. "You are an Angel! You could help all those you just spoke of! It's not like you follow heavens rules anymore, just go and save people! Guide them, comfort them, give them strength!"

"I won't help a species that destroys." He shook his head. "And if by chance I did... want to help. I can't leave Hell."

"What- what do you mean? I thought you said you wanted angels to roam free."

"Yes, the other angels..." He pointed to the surrounding angels who stood their ground around us. "I'm bound to Hell. I keep order in Hell to make sure no demons escape. If I were to leave, it would bring chaos to Earth... even more that humans. It was never my intention to leave, I know my place in Life's system is important. I just need to stop your race from killing this planet because no one else seems to understand."

Oh, he's...

I dropped my shoulders, letting a breath out.

He is without a doubt a strong, beautiful angel. No wonder he was God's first angel. It's no wonder why he fell first... because he was the only angel capable of ruling Hell. I've seen the amount of demons Hell was made of... The amount of authority and power it would take to control them... it had to be the strongest angel. He is as intelligent as can be, strong as can be, bright as can be. He knows everything about life, the way life works, what it needs, what it is composed of. He's selfless. He didn't do any of this to escape or to bring hell on Earth. It was all done to help. He's fighting this war for a life he won't even be able to experience.

I just need to explain one little thing to him.

It's weird to think that I actually agree with some of his thoughts. Of course I want the world to be healthy, I know myself before experiencing any of this warrior life that the the planet was in need of help. Everyone knows, I just don't think people understand the severity of it only to ignore the situation completely, hoping it will solve itself on its own or that someone else will solve it. Lucifer is a good soul. I know he is. Fighting is not the way to stop him. I think the situation requires a deeper approach... 

I ran after him. 

Lucifer tilted his head in confusion, eyes wide as he watched me run to him. I'm sure he thought I must've gone crazy, that my human brain finally snapped. Lucifer's eyes hardened, stepping back as I got closer.

"You can't cleanse me that easily, you know." He spat out, disgusted as I continued to run after him.

"I'm not trying to." I frowned. "I would never want to kill you." Lucifer dodged me, keeping his distance while I swatted the air, trying to grab is hand. "You watched, observed, learned...but you never accepted." I sighed, exasperated that he was the one that couldn't see! "The meteor wasn't what turned you against God, it was your own choice and because of that I can't help you. I was never supposed to cure you like the other creatures, it could have never been that simple."

Lucifer rolled his eyes, dropping his sword and stepping toward me. The action caught me off guard, I wasn't expecting him to face me so abruptly. He reached for me, twisting both of my arms behind my back with his grip on my elbows.

With the previous hit my arms took, my arms fell limp against his grip. I pushed against his chest, using the strength of my legs to will me away but it was useless. He's too strong. I sighed, looking up at him.

"Now what?" He raised an eyebrow. "Serenity, I could kill you right now." He frowned looking down at me, pitying me with his gaze. I grunted, pushing against his chest to try one more time. His white hair fell forward covering his eyes.

Even in this tiring, chaotic war, he still looks so perfect. Like he stepped straight out of a movie, the only mark of war being his limp wing. I can't even imagine what I look like, I could feel strands of hair flying loosely meaning my braid was probably nonexistent.

"What can you do? Please, humor me." Lucifer asked genuinely, curious at what my escape plan could possibly consist of.

I frowned, wanting to know as well what I could possibly do. 

Okay, okay. I took a deep breath, bracing myself for the pain that might come with what I'm planning.

Just do it.

As quickly as you can.

I took another deep breath and held it as I swung my arms out of Lucifer's grip and threw my arms around his waist. I tightened my arms as much as I could, never letting go of him even an inch.

"What are you doing?" He asked, cringing under me but not pulling away though he easily could. "Stop it. I'm not going to melt or suddenly change my mind from your tiny hug." He frowned down at me, arms raised so he wouldn't touch me... as if I was some dirty poisonous monster. I tightened my hug, feeling his warm angelic aura that I couldn't feel in Hell. "Was this your big plan, Serenity? A hug?" 

"You have no idea what its like either." I looked up to his dark grey eyes. "You don't know what its like to go through any of what you explained before. You don't even know what it's like to feel weak, feel scared. You don't know what it's like to know nothing." Lucifer leaned down, looking me dead in the eyes.

"You know nothing about me." 

"It's your turn now. You have to experience it by your own... To live in a reality where nothing makes sense, where you don't have power until you create it. Where you know nothing until you learn. To know we could die at any second, to know we can lose our friends and family at any second, to experience love, disappointment, hopelessness, satisfaction, confusion. No other creature can experience exactly what its like to be human." He frowned, disgusted by my idea.

He brought his hands to my wrists, trying to pull them off but I tightened my grip around his waist, holding onto him for dear life.

"We live completely oblivious, Lucifer. All we know is what we learn from others until or if we start learning for ourselves. You don't know human life enough to realize how confusing it is to choose between what's right and what's wrong, how hard it is." He struggled to pull my hands away from him. "Yes, there are absolutely vile humans but for reasons. No one is born evil, no one is- is evil for no reason, much to your belief. Would you... if you were just an uneducated child on earth, what would you do? What would you choose? As much as you want to say you'd always choose whats right... you don't know actually know, do you?" His eyes grew with panic, desperately trying to push me away. "Well now I'm going to give you a chance."

"I will not become part of the chaos!"

"Well, we'll see for ourselves." I slammed my hands on his face, gripping his head with both hands on either side of his jaw. 

"AHH!" He cried out as the skin beneath my hands began to burn. He slammed his hands over my wrists but it didn't stop me.

"Stop!" He hissed out in pain. "DON'T DO THIS TO ME!"

"You hate us so much, you have to know what it's like!" He dropped to his knees, pulling me with him.

"Serenity, don't!" His words began to mumble from the pain of my hands.

Lucifer was so desperate to get away....

He was so disgusted by humans, he couldn't bare being one.

He couldn't bare the thought....

...So... he let go of my wrists, bringing his hands under my arms to plunge his sword through my abdomen.

My eyes widened, feeling the sharp piercing pain in my stomach as I gasped. My hands momentarily faltered.

I looked at his troubled eyes, dark grey eyes that were sorry. 

He was sorry to do it... but had to in order to stop me.

Something rose in my throat, slipping out my mouth. I couldn't really breathe properly anymore.

I'm seconds away from death. 

I can't let this end like this! I can't let him win! I have to do it!

I let go of his face to bring my hands down to his where the sword laid through my body.

"AHH!" He screamed out as steam emerged from his hands. He groaned, dropping his head onto mine. His forehead laid on top of my head, hissing through his teeth.

The life in my body was starting too fade. I can feel the loss of energy and strength. Yet, for some reason I can feel the pain in my stomach very intensely. Cruel how that works...

The pain of me holding his hands was starting to make his body tremble.

"No." He groaned painfully, closing his eyes and gritting his teeth at the pain. Pieces of skin began to fall from his face and hands. "The planet..." He whispered so quietly, I barely heard it over the pain overtaking my body. "I... Save it...." His weight dropped roughly on me, "Save it... Rose..." Using every and any type of energy I had left, I used the necklace God sent me. Using the liquid in the necklace to will my wish.

This will be an amazing experience. I hope he enjoys it. Whether he admits it or not, Its going to change his beliefs. His mind will change, his heart will change, his soul will change. What he does with his new knowledge will truly show what type of character he is. Whether he continues to blindly hate or if he takes what he's learn and uses it to better the world. We will find out what type of soul he is...

I let go of his hands, allowing him to pull his hands away causing the blade to disappear. The tear in my body spewed out blood, causing a horrible pain to spark my nerves one last time before I fell onto my side followed by another body dropping alongside of me.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

67.2K 1.7K 77
an eighteen-year-old boy, trying his best to save his ass from being whipped by his soon-to-be husband, and at the same time, he wants to get away wi...
45.8K 3.5K 46
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
15.1M 719K 62
When Daiyu is summoned with dozens of other girls to be the Emperor's concubine, she doesn't think that she'll be chosen. Although beautiful and kind...
1.9M 97.1K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...