The Power Of A Rose

By NinaFresita

"There's a lot you don't know know about me Babygirl..." The words slipped out through his clenched teeth. Th... More

Authors Note
The beginning
And so it begins...
Angel
Fascinated
Sweet
Twilight
The story of Life
Party Party
Proof
Learning
Teases
Spiraling
First Rose
The transformation
New Body
School
Restraint
Would He Hurt Me?
Kisses & Demons
The Sword
Date
Apologizing
Kitty bath
Let's Fight
True Warrior
Did You Try To Save Me
I Need You
Velvet
Poisoned
Taking A Risk
Why Did You Do It?
I'll do it myself
Found Morals And Found Fairies
Back To School
I Only Hurt Myself
Incubus
Space
Christmas
Without Your Belief, What Can You Really Do?
Passive
Dangerous
How Can I Help You?
Revolution
Confession
Soldier
Overworked
Read The Signs
Relax
Gone
Hell
I found it
A New Beginning
Looking for Jason
Welcome to Hell
Lucifer
The Truth Of Jason
Help me Lose My Mind
WAR
WAR Pt. 2
WAR Pt. 3
Silence
Epilogue
Sequel

Falling Apart

112 3 0
By NinaFresita

Song For The Chapter: Melanie Martinez- Dollhouse

March 28th

Jason didn't show...not even after fainting and ending up in the hospital.

There's no doubt about it....

He is in trouble.

I have to find him. I will find him. I'm going to save him no matter what. Whatever it takes, I'm going to find him.

Raising my hands together, and closing my eyes, I prayed.

Jason mentioned before my prayers have to be directed toward the angels. So I'll direct this to Jason.

March 29th

"Serenity! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" My eyes widened at the sight of my mom cursing me out.

"mom?"

"Laila!" My dad ran up the stairs trying to control my mom.

"Can't you learn to take care of yourself!? Look at this!" Mom slapped the papers down at me.  I flinched backing up to the corner of my room away from my raging mother. "Look at all the money we have to pay you little brat-"

"Laila, what the hell are you doing?!" My dad grabbed my moms arm and hauled her out my room, slamming the door closed.

I cried in the corner traumatized from my mother yelling at me like this. My mother has never cursed me out or treated me like this ever in her life. She's never treated anyone like that, I've never even heard her curse like that.

What is going on?! 

Loud arguing could be heard from behind the walls. My parents don't even fight like this. Most of the time its passive aggressive arguing and some petty actions but my dad literally had to drag my mom out the room. 

I quieted my crying down, trying to hear what they were saying. I couldn't make out much other than the crash of glass shattering. I jumped, running out my room and down the stairs to see what was happening.

"Mom, what are you doing?!" I screamed when I saw her breaking all the vases and picture frames. 

"Shut the fuck up, you little bitch." She threw a frame at me. Dad knocked it out of my way, trying to calm my mother down. She really tried to hurt me.. I stood frozen in shock, just staring at this stranger... I just can't believe...

"Laila, you need to calm down. That is our daughter. Serenity, who just came out of the hospital for God sake! Get a hold of yourself!" He grabbed her arms, holding her down.

"That little whore just cost us hundreds of dollars in hospital bills! Such a piece of shit!" She spit in my direction. 

Without any warning or reason, the air in the room shifted drastically.

"Mom..." I whispered in shock. "I'm- I'm sorry."

"Serenity, just shut up and stop making everything a big fucking mess."

My head snapped to my dad.

Dad?!

"Why-Why- are you-?" I whispered, stuttering from the horror of seeing my family turn into vulgar people in front of my eyes.

"Leave!" My dad threw a glass decoration at me, breaking against my back. Not just threw, he pitched it to my back, surely cutting my skin. 

"Ah!" I fell to the floor. How could he do that?! How could either of them hurt me like this?! Terrified, I ran upstairs and locking my door.

What happen to my parents?!

I fell to the floor sobbing.

"SHUT UP!" Something was thrown against my door, shaking part of the house. My body trembled in fear.

I covered my mouth, crawling to the bathroom to avoid anymore violence.

My mom! My dad! God, whats going on?!

I bit my lip, making sure to keep my crying non-audible. Standing up, I winced. Looking down I saw my feet bleeding. I must've stepped in glass while I ran away. While figuring out what to do about my parents, I washed my feet, hopefully washing away any shards. 

There has to be something wrong with them. They aren't my parents! NO! They're Not!

I need-need to- to fix them! Fix them.

"mm!" I winced when the water hit a sensitive spot. 

I wrapped my feet in gauze, taping it to stay. Same thing with my other foot. I tried to stand up again but fell to the floor instead. Tears and snot running down my face, body trembling.

I need Jason! He could help me heal and fix my parents.

But he's not here! I'm on my own, Jason's gone! 

I crawled to the bath edge, sitting to take my shirt off. It was once white, now half of it is red, along with my shorts.

I couldn't make out exactly how bad the damage was since it was on my back so I blindly sprayed the shower head, leaving it there for 10 minutes hoping to wash any blood and glass away. I patted my back dry, leaving the towel to act as a gauze. I limped to my bed, curled into a ball.

I couldn't stop crying. Its traumatizing being treated like that by people you love. I can't believe it. I'm sure its not their fault, they must be poisoned or- or hypnotized, I don't know but I refuse to believe they're in their right mind.

Can I purify it away? I didn't feel any evil coming off of them. Their energy was the same. I'll try anyway...

By the time I was finally able to stop crying all together, the sun was rising.

Footsteps broke the silence, two pair of footsteps walking over broken glass. There was soft murmuring then the sound of the door closing.

Now that Jason is gone, I guess my room isn't soundproof anymore.

A chill ran through me.

Fuck, I don't know if I have enough energy to do this without passing out.

I put my hands on the ground, frowning when the amount of evil was overwhelming. Why are there so many...

Oh, I get it.

I understand.

This was the master plan after all.

Demons took my teacher too let me stand alone, then they turned my family against me to break me and now they're trying to overpower me. It was all just a step further into their plan to make me feel like shit and fail. The more I fail, the more evil they get to spread.

Well, forget it!

I'm not letting any of these demons ruin lives! Not until I die! I know I have Heaven on my side! I know I have life on my side! I'm strong enough to do this! If its anything Jason taught me, I am Heavens Warrior without a single doubt in my mind! And as Heavens warrior, I will not be set up into evil winning!

Grinding my teeth, and closing my eyes, I forced my energy into the ground with every ounce of determination I have. I will not let evil gain a single more soul!

I wasn't sure if it worked....

I passed out before I was even able to finish....

March 30th

"Ow!" I jumped awake. My head swayed from jerking to fast.

Fuck, what the hell stung me?

Luna was at my feet biting where my injuries are.

"What are you doing? Stop." I frowned, annoyed with Luna's actions. She hissed at me before running under the bed.

Luna?! Not you too!

"Velvet?!" I called. A hiss came from the windowsill. "Fuck."

My bedside table read 10. Which means I missed school. Its fine, the school didn't know I was coming back today, if anything they still think I'm at the hospital.

Standing up, hundreds of things popped in my head.

My feet hurt.

I need to change the guaze.

My towel is drench, from blood or water? Fuck if I know..

I need to eat.

I need strength to get rid of these demons.

There's still glass downstairs.

I need to clean everything up.

Lets try purifying Luna.

I need food.

Change, my clothes are filled with blood.

Groaning, the first thing I actually did was make it to the bathroom to pee.

I washed up, changing and properly applying medication. I looked in the mirror trying to see the damage on my back. There was a huge purple and blue bruise filled with cuts and dried blood on my back. Some blood still running...

I put giant patches to cover the wounds. Since I get injuries every which way, I have a lot of materials to help aid myself.

Next I cleaned the bathroom floor. I made a mess with the water and blood last night.

I took a deep breath, Upset and depressed that I have to deal with this. My mood didn't change at all as I cleaned up. On the contrary, when I went down to clean the mess my parents made, I broke down again. I just couldn't believe they'd do this.

After eating, I tried to see what would happen if I tried cleansing one of the cats.

I had to use Velvet since Luna hid successfully under the bed. Velvet wiggled to bit me. I held her tight, restricting her. I took a deep breath, pushing my love into her. Her behavior only got more vicious, hissing and clawing to get away from me.

I let go, she clawed my leg and ran under the bed with Luna.

"So I can't fix them that way..."

What other way is there?

I went downstairs to get any food I would need because when my parents get back, I am not coming down at all.

Taking a deep breath, I sat on the floor. Maybe I can trace Jason. He's an angel which means I should be able to feel an energy of purity? Or something...right?

Whatever.

I took deep breaths....

There's a lot happening...

Everything is in chaos but...not because of anything Hell caused. A lot of panicked and aggravating situations are happening. I couldn't quite feel anything different though, nothing that seems out of place. I do, however, feel small energies of evil. I can't pinpoint it though.

It must be a demon teleporting, odd, since its not leaving damage behind.

I can't kill demons from this attack. I can only cleanse what they leave behind. Which means as soon as I feel an evil, I have to act quick to make sure nothing gets hurt.

I opened my eyes and lifted my hands. The room spun slowly. Sighing, I drank water and ate an apple. That really takes a lot of energy away from me.

Nothing happened when my parents came home. I stayed in my room and kept quiet. The cats minded their business, as long as I kept my distance they stayed tamed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 97.1K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
435K 18.1K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
4.6M 350K 91
Betrayed by the people she once loved, cared for, and protected, Queen Gatria is determined to make everyone suffer and feel her wrath. With the inte...