Mia - k. mikaelson |completed...

By ninithewriter

'you do make me hard, but she makes me weak' edited, sorta. Ranked #1 in alwaysandforever More

Trailer
Epigraph
I N T R O D U C T I O N
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y • T W O
T W E N T Y • T H R E E
Epigraph (II)
___
___
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
FO R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E
F I F T Y - S I X
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
F I F T Y - N I N E
S I X T Y
S I X T Y - O N E
S I X T Y - T W O
S I X T Y - T H R E E
S I X T Y - F O U R
S I X T Y - F I V E
N E W C O V E R
S I X T Y - S I X
S I X T Y - S E V E N
S I X T Y - E I G H T
S I X T Y - N I N E
Mikaelson Twins
S E V E N T Y - O N E
S E V E N T Y - T W O
S E V E N T Y - T H R E E
S E V E N T Y - F O U R
S E V E N T Y - F I V E
S E V E N T Y - S I X
S E V E N T Y - S E V E N
S E V E N T Y - E I G H T
S E V E N T Y - N I N E
E I G H T Y
Family Album
E I G H T Y - O N E
__
E I G H T Y - T W O
F I N A L E
B o n u s S c e n e
this is not the end...
NEW BOOKS
LEGACIES : DARK

F O U R T E E N

9.8K 170 234
By ninithewriter

It was the afternoon and Mia had been telling everyone what to do, she wanted the house to be perfect.

"I want dark curtains in this room. Kol doesn't like the light." Mia said and the lady took notes.

"Also, where are the rest of Elijah's suits? Those suits are about 9,000 each I want them in his closet in the hour! Niklaus! Thank god." Mia waved at the women, "You're dismisses."

Klaus looked at her amused, "I like this." He said referring to Mia bossing people around.

"Well if I don't do it who will? Rebekah currently lays daggered in a coffin for unknown reasons." She tried and Nikalus shook his head.

"I won't tell you." He said and Mia sighed.

"Alright I have a lot of things to do." She said and grabbed her clipboard.

"Have fun." He said and Mia stood on her tippy toes to peck him. He left leaving Mia back to organizing the house.

"Where are the first edition books for Finn?! Don't tell me you forgot them! What is he supposed to do? Go to the library like a peasant?! Go!"

Elijah hated lying, especially to Mia who he saw as his little sister. If she knew what he was doing or even considering would ruin their relationship.

He had met with Damon and discussed his brothers fall, but it was unclear what Elijah really wanted.

When Elijah came home He saw Mia and a pile of fabrics, "Are you Alright?"

Mia nodded, "I need to figure out which fabric Rebekah would like best for her bed sheets. She hates silk because it falls off the bed quickly." Mia mumbled concentrated.

Klaus came into the house a minute later, "Go with the second one love, she will love it." He said and Mia eyes the fabric.

"It is lovely."

Elijah cleared his throat and waited for Klaus to say what she needed to know.

"My Love..." He started and helped Mia up.

"Nikalus..." She said lowly.

Elijah prepared for the worst, "The Salvatore brothers will be joining us for dinner today to negotiate a treaty." Klaus said and scanned Mia's face.

She had a blank expression, "After we get the other coffin, we leave?" She asked and he nodded.

"Janet!" Mia yelled and a hybrid sped downstairs out of breath with paint all over, "Do not unpack everything. Everything we bought will be held in a warehouse until my beloved boyfriend and his brother make up their mind on where they want to live. Aren't they indecisive?" Mia asked and the hybrid looked at Klaus.

"You've made my hybrid into your handmaiden." He asked with an eyebrow raised.

Elijah contianednhis laugher, "A thousand years in trying to break the curse for Mia to turn them into her-" Elijah said and chuckled.

"Janet I asked a question." Mia pressed and the hybrid looked fearfully at Klaus who nodded his head telling her it's okay to answer.

"Very kndesisive miss." She said and nodded rapidly. Mia smiled and gave her the fabrics. "Put these with the others. We will continue renovating until further notice. And take a break sweetheart you look terrible." Mia said and patted her head.

"Off you go."

Mia clapped her hands and turned to face them, "Nikalus wears black, Elijah blue and I don't know about me." Mia said.

Elijah looked st her in confusion, "A color for what?"

"Your suits silly." She said and grabbed her phone. "Your Lou Vuitton should be in your room." She said and Elijah nodded heading upstairs.

"And your St. Laurent is in ours." She said and he kissed his girl.

"How much I love you is insane." He said and Mia smiled.

"Now go get changed I'll make sure we have enough bourbon and wine to last us 7 courses." Mia said and shooed him away.

Mia checked the table to make sure everyone was apart from eachother.

Mia and Klaus sat at the head with Elijah on the right hand while Damon and Stephan sat next to eachother.

Weirdly seated, but it worked.

Mia quickly made her way upstairs and went into the shower, and once she was out she wrapped a towel around her walking into her closet.

"Mia my little flower you're dripping water all around the floor." Klaus said while walking into the room dressed.

Mia came out of the closet in her dress and Klaus let out a low whistle.

"You look beautiful Mia." He said and grabbed her arm making her do a twirl, Mia giggled and he put his hands on her waist.

"You're stunning." He complimented again and Mia blushed.

"You look very, very good in this suit. Black is definitely your color." Mia said while running her hands from his leg up and maintained eyecontact.

"Mia.." He closed his eyes enjoying her touch and wanting nothing more than to take her there and when he was going to Mia stopped.

"I have to do my hair." She said and walked away into the bathroom.

"You're such a tease." He said and Mia smiled.

"Up or down?"

"Up. Your back on display will make the dinner more bearable." He said and Mia rolled her eyes playfully.

"Bun it is." She mumbled and got to work.

Niklaus smiled at her and went downstairs with Elijah.

"Everything ready?" He asked his brother and Elijah nodded.

"They should be here soon. Where is Mia?"

Klaus sighed dreamily, "She's finishing up. She will be down soon."

The doorbell rang 10 minutes later and Mia walked in just as Damon and Stephan walked in.

"You're beautiful." Damon blurted and Mia walked down the long staircase wishing it was smaller.

Klaus scowled and Elijah chuckled putting his hand up for Mia to hold while taking the last step.

"Stunning as usual Mia." He said and Mia smiled.

"Thank you."

"Well gentlemen," Klaus said and motioned to Damon and Stephan.

"Come in." He said and Mia grabbed his hand.

"Mia, you look nice." Stephan said smug and Mia glared at him.

"I'll wear this same dress when I attend your funeral."

Damon's eyes widened and he smirked, "Mia!" He said in shock.

She rolled her eyes, "The only reason I am here is because of Nikalus and Elijah. Do not speak to me unless I instruct you too. I have no time to hear your pathetic words." Mia spat and smiled right after.

"After you." She said and bowed a little. Damon and Stephan walked into the dinning room first and Elijah followed.

"Be nice darling. We are negotiating peace." Klaus said and kissed her forehead.

"Come." The two made their way to their seats and Mia smiled kindly at the waiter.

"Wine please." She said and the waiter nodded.

The food was brought and Mia stole some of Klaus' food.

He smiled before turning serious, "You've lost your appetite." He said motioned to Stephan's plate.

Damon sighed, "Eat. I thought we agreed that we would leave grumpy Stephan at home."

Stephan picked up his utensils while giving Klaus a fake smile.

"That's the spirit. Isn't this nice? Four men and a goddess named Mia sitting down having dinner, such a treat."

"Is this what you had in mind when you pulled the dagger out of my brother?"

"Well I figured how he felt about you. I thought the more the merrier." Damon said and ate a carrot.

Mia looked at Elijah who looked away, "Yes Elijah and I have had our quarrels over the centuries but we always make it through. Just like Mia and I so if you're expecting a chance with her, it's not going to come." Niklaus said and smiled.

Mia groaned, "Stop that."

"Kind of like you and Rebekah right? Where is she by the way? Last I check she was still daggered because you were afraid to face her." Stephan said and Mia drank more of her wine.

"Do not speak of her while she is not in the room." Mia said trying to not throw something at him.

"If you're referring about the fact that I killed our mother then you should know Elijah already knows. And Mia, I came clean to them." Nikalus said and Mia gave his hand a reassuring squeeze.

She then turned to Elijah giving him a small smile and he smiled back, appreciating the fact that she cared for how he felt.

"Hey Stephan, remember how you killed dad? You might want to dial it down with the judgment until desert."

"We are here to make a deal Damon, doesn't mean I have to kiss their ass for seven courses."

Nikalus smirked and ate while Elijah remained unsteady.

"I'm just saying we have a long evening ahead of us. Pace yourself." Damon said and Mia agreed.

"Stephan where is the lovely Elena tonight?" Elijah asked finally contributing to the conversation.

"I don't know ask Damon." Stephan said and Mia looked at Damon with wide eyes a hint of amusement in her blue eyes.

"You didn't?" She asked and he stayed quiet, Mia laughed while shaking her head.

Elijah raised his hands up in confusion and Mia chuckled, "You've been gone right! Stelena is no longer a thing. It's Delena now." Mia said and he looked at her confused.

"I'll explain later." She said and he thanked her.

"One more word about Elena and uh, this dinner is over." Stephan said and Mia giggled, "Sorry can't help it."

"You know what probably best to keep Elena out in the 'Do not talk about' pile. Along with Caroline." Damon fires back and Elijah looked at him.

"I am up to date with what happened with her and i am warning you if you mention her name again in the presence of Mia your life along with the dinner is over." Elijah said in a serious voice and Mia looked down.

Klaus instantly felt bad, "What Elijah said. He failed to mention the part where I rip your insides out and watch you heal only to do it again and again until I see fit to rip your heart out."

Mia motioned for the waiter to bring the bottle, "My favorite one thank you."

Klaus decided to mess with Stephan, "It's just the Allure of the Petrova doppelgänger is so strong wouldn't you say so brother."

Nikalus placed his hand on Mia's thigh, "What do you say brother, should we tell them about Tatia?" He asked and Mia sighed.

"Who is she?" Mia asked in a bored tone and Elijah gave her an apologetic look.

"No why should we discuss matters since resolved." He tried and Klaus persisted.

"Well given their shared affection for Elena and Katherine i think our guests might be curious to learn about the originator of the petrova line." He said and Damon looked at Mia.

"Do tell." He said while staring intensely into her eyes.

"When our family first settled here there was a girl named tatia. She was an exquisite beauty. Every boy of age desired to be her suitor. Even if she had a baby of another man, and none loved her more than...Nikalus." He said looking at Mia and her phone rang.

"Thank god." She mumbled and moved his hand from her thigh while grabbing her phone, "Excuse me." She said and stood up. Everyone, excluding Elijah watched as she walked away gracefully and how her back was on display.

"I thought you and Mia were together since, forever." Damon said seeing an opportunity.

"We were but after I turned her, she hated me. So she left and I didn't see or hear from her for awhile. It killed me, but I knew she needed space. After I murdered her boyfriend and a long talk with Rebekah she returned to me." Klaus said and drank from his cup.

They continued talking and things heated up quickly.

Mia walked into the room again and couldn't believe her eyes, "Kol!"

He turned to her and she ran into his arms, crying.

"Mia you look so stunning. I've missed you so much." He said and hugged her tighter.

"I have something to do little one I'll be right with you." He said and turned back to Nikalus, "Hello brother."

Mia saw the scared expression on his face, "Kol..."

Mia turned to Elijah, "What is going on? Finn?!"

Finn grabbed a dagger and put it into Klaus' hand making him yell in pain. When he turned to speed away he saw Rebekah.

Kol held Nikalus while Finn grabbed Mia.

"You're free to go. This is family business." Elijah said and Damon and Stephan left.

"Can we take Mia?" Damon asked and her eyes turned black while her fangs came out.

"No!" Nikalus yelled and Damon quickly left.

"Let him go!" She yelled at Rebekah and Finn sighed.

"I'm sorry Mia." He said and snapped her neck.

"No!" Nikalus yelled and his eyes turned yellow.

"I like what you've done to the place." Rebekah said and broke a painting.

"Mia is not going to like that. She made the entire house to the liking of everyone so we could all be here. To be a family." Klaus said.

"You can stay here. We are leaving you Niklaus. And you will be without Mia. Alone. Always and forever." Rebekah said and Nikalus turned red in anger.

"Hate me all you want but I will hunt you down."

Elijah spoke up, "then you'll become the thing you hate the most, father."

"I'm the hybrid! I do not fear any of you. If you take Mia I will hurt every single one of you. Rebekah she doesn't know you tried to work with the Salvatore's to kill me. Elijah when she realizes what you've done she will never forgive you." Klaus yelled and their smug faces faltered a little.

They heard a door open and inside came Esther, their mother.

Nikalus cried, "Do you know why I'm here?" She asked.

"You're here to kill me." He said and looked down.

"No, I am here to forgive you. Nikalus you are my son. I want us to be a family again. Wake up Mia, after all she is considered family too." She said and Mia's eyes fluttered open. She gasped for air and Nikalus immediately picked her up.

"Finn I am going to kill you- Esther." Mia mumbled and looked at everyone.

She immediately felt bad and her eyes started to water, "I didn't decorate your room!" She said and looked around for a notepad.

"Favorite color?" She asked and everyone laughed.

"Oh Mia." She said affectionately and brought both Rebekah and her into a hug.

Mia pulled away and brought out a whistle, she blew into it and immediately the hybrid Janet came.

"I need the guest room prepared, silk sheets and for gods sake don't be stingy on the candles. Make sure there is a place for her spell books. I want everything done within the hour. Why are you still here get moving." Mia said and she sped away.

She turned to look at everyone and blushed embarrassed, "Where's my room?" Kol asked and Finn nodded. Mia took in his appearance.

"You're acting as if you didn't want to turn your back on my boyfriend 10 minutes ago." Mia said and they looked down.

"Kol upstairs next to Elijah and Finn on the other side of the house away for Klaus because I know you have issues. Rebekah yours is next to ours and Ms.Mikaelson yours is the one my hybrid is in." Mia said and she thanked her.

"Oh god Finn come let me get you some clothes. You two Kol come." Mia said cringing.

"You look lovely Mia." Esther said and mia smiled, "Likewise."

Mia winked at Klaus and wiped his tears.

"I will never leave you." She said and kissed him.

"Talk to her." Mia whispered and took the siblings up into their rooms.

Mia made Kol and Finn sit on the couch in one of the rooms and went into the closet.

"This whole new world is fascinating." Finn said and Mia smiled.

"I can't wait to take you guys everywhere." Mia gushed and Kol smirked.

"Like on a date?" He asked and Mia rolled her eyes.

"I don't date lazy vampires." Mia joked referring to the fact that he had been daggered and Kol snickered.

"Too soon."

Mia and Rebekah sat in the living room getting their nails done while Finn and Kol got fitted for the ball.

"Rebekah, Mia? Tell me how handsome I look." Kol said and Mia sighed.

"I'm on vervain." She answered and Rebekah smirked, "I can't be compelled."

Klaus burst into the room smiling at Mia before glaring at Rebekah.

"You went after Elena. Do you want another dagger in your heart?"

Kol sighed, "Again with the dagger threats. Mia you're so lucky you can't be daggered."

"Oh go back to staring at yourself." Klaus said.

"And who are you? My father?" Kol asked and fixed his jacket.

"No but you're in my house." He said and Mia bit her tounge.

"Isn't ir yours?" Finn moutheres and Mia nodded putting her finger to her mouth telling him to keep quiet.

"Would you like to take it outside?"

Mia sighed, "Stop this fighting is getting old."

Ester walked in and told Nikalus to follow her.

"I think I'm going to move out." Mia mumbled.

"Why? You live here with us." Finn said and Mia shrugged.

"I'll sign the name over to Esther but this is your home. I just bought it in cash." Mia said and Kol raised an eyebrow.

"You're not going anywhere I'm surprised you and Nikalus haven't tied the knot." He said and Mia sighed.

"We've had some complications over the year but we have never actually spoke about marriage." Mia confessed and Kol smiled.

"Well if he doesn't put a ring on it I will." He said and everyone stared at him.

"I've seen this Beyoncé women." He said and Mia smiled.

"Are we getting our dress?" Rebekah asked and Mia nodded.

"We can pick them up once these dry up." Mia said motioning towards her toes and wiggling them.

"I'm uncomfortable. I shall go read. Thank you Mia for the books, and please do not leave. Everyone knows without you and mother here we would all be dead." Finn said and left.

"I'm hungry. Up for some decapitating?" Kol asked the two girl and Mia shook her head.

"I'm on a blood diet."

Rebekah gave her brother a look, "As if I would ruin these nails Kol."

The day went by fast and Mia was finally ready.

"You should know I invited Caroline." Rebekah said and Mia buresnhersle fownf the curling iron.

"Are you serious?!" She asked and out the Orion down.

"Yes I need her for my plan. I'm sorry Mia, Nikalus loves you he wouldn't leave you for that commoner." Rebekah said and Mia sighed.

"Insulting her won't make me feel better."

"Come. We need to go downstairs it's started." Rebekah said and mia nodded taking in her appearance and walked downstairs with Rebekah.

Everyone looked at Mia while she walked down the stairs, but she didn't know. She was focused on her conversation with Rebekah.

"He gave her a necklace?!" Rebekah asked in a hushed tone and Mia nodded.

"I think he's crushing on her." Mia said and blinked her eyes quickly to avoid her makeup from ruining.

"He's stupid." Rebekah said bluntly and Mia nodded, "Sometimes he isn't the brightest."

"Mia!" Elijah said and helped his two favorite girls down, Kol and Finn by his side.

" you two look absolutely stunning." Finn said and The girls thanked him.

"I think I look better." Kol said and Mia pushed him lightly.

"I hate you."

Klaus' eyes widened, and his heart stopped when he saw Mia walking down those steps with Rebekah. Nobody was more beautiful than she was in his eyes. When he was taking a few steps to approach her, Caroline had stepped in front of him blocking his path.

"Hi." Klaus said with a bored tone and after seeing Mia, every other woman was nothing compared to his goddess.

"Can you get a drink for us?" She asked and Klaus nodded slowly, "Alright."

He changed course deciding he would see her later and Mia's heart sank. Everyone noticed and gave her a sympathetic smile.

"Let's get shit faced." Rebekah said and Esther walked down, "Watch your mouth." She said sternly and Rebekah apologized.

Mia turned to look at Esther, "you're so pretty." She said and sighed.

"Your mother is stunning."

"Mia keep your eyes on Nik and not on our mother." Kol said and Mia rolled her eyes.

"I am tired of you."

Damon caught Mia's eyes and he walked to her not seeing Klaus.

"Mia you look stunning." He complimented and Mia had a blank stare on her face.

"I know you don't want to talk to me. But you never said anything about dancing." He tried and Mia rolled her eyes.

"Only if we can get drinks." She said and he nodded.

She turned to the rest, "I'll see you guys in a little. Rebekah save us the best wine." Mia said and kissed her cheek later hugging the boys and turned to Damon.

"Don't touch me." She said and Damon chuckled.

"In my dreams."

Meanwhile niklaus was dancing with Caroline, confused as to why she had shown any sign of interest in him.

Not that he minded, he did. What would Mia say, she would hate the idea of them two together and he needed to get away from her.

"Caroline this is nice and all but I must find Mia." He said and tried to pull away.

She brought him back closer bringing their faces close together.

"Caroline..." Klaus Warner and she smiled.

"What?"

He pulled away, "Are you unaware of who my girlfriend is? Amelia Fitzgerald, I don't know what game you're playing at but I want nothing to do with it. I got you the necklace as an apology for almost killing you and that's all." He said and Caroline couldn't help but feel rejected.

She said nothing and Klaus went to find Mia.

The dance was beginning and Damon dances with Mia.

Nikalus watched while he danced with a random person and his blood boiled at the sight of them.

"It's your fault Nik. You would have rather go with that awful girl Caroline than to receive Mia." Elijah said and Klaus snapped his neck to look at him.

"Is that what she thinks?"

Elijah nodded, "We all do."

Klaus quickly let go of the girl and made his way to Mia.

"Why are you with him?" Damon asked and Mia sighed.

"I love him Damon." She said and Klaus listened.

"But I fear he fancies your friend Caroline." Mia said sadness in her tone.

Damon sighed, "He doesn't know what he's doing."

Klaus scoffed walking to them. "Of course I do. Now if you don't mind I'd like to speak to my girlfriend." Klau said and brought Mia outside.

Mia let go of his arm and looked at the horse.

"I would be insane if I left you, you've been with me through everything, Amelia look at me." Nikalus said and Mia did as told. He never called her by her whole name.

"I thought we had cleared up what happened with Caroline." He said softly and Mia nodded.

"We did but I'm scared you will leave me for her." Mia confessed and pet the horse.

"I asked them to bring Charlotte here, I know horses are your favorite." He said and Mia smiled.

"I'm stupid for thinking that you would leave me for her." Mia said and Nikalus nodded, "Just a little."

"One day, we will get married. And we will do everything your pretty little head could think of. But for now, we must stick together until then, because Mia I love you." He said and grabbed her cheeks.

"And I don't ever want to loose you again. I'm sorry for not telling you about Tatia. And I'm sorry for every bad deed I've done that has upset you. I want you to be happy, tell me are you happy?" He asked and Mia let a few tears fall.

"I'm the happiest person that ever walked this earth. Niklaus you are my life, and if you were to ever fall I would fall with you. I don't know what I would do without you." Mia said and the two kissed passionately, as if it were there last kiss.

From a distance Caroline watched, and Damon stood beside her. "I don't want to help you break them up." She said and Damon nodded.

"I knew you would say that." He said and Caroline walked away, a little hurt that Klaus rejected her.

Klaus looked at Mia, "You look so beautiful." He said and  grabbed something from his pocket.

He pulled out a box and Mia's eyes widened.

"This isn't- I um, Mia." Klaus said and she looked at him.

"Didn't we just have a conversation about waiting?" She asked playfully and he nodded.

"This is a promise ring. I promise you that you and I will have our happy ending. I promise you that if you're ever in need I will be there. Even if it's to listen to you ramble on about politics. I promise to be the best, loving boyfriend to you until we take another step. Every time you look at this no matter where you are, or how far I've fallen from the right path remember that I will always find my way back to you. Always." He said and Mia smiled sticking her hand out.

He slipped it on and Mia kissed him.

"I can't wait to get you out of this dress." He growled and Mia admired the ring.

"The diamond is so big." She mumbled and Klaus chuckled.

"Come let's go inside." He said and Mia nodded still admiring the ring on her finger.

"Oh- imagine my wedding one?" Mia mumbled to herself and Klaus smiled.

"I think it's time for the toast." Klaus said while looking at Elijah who motioned for them to come.

"Mia what a big diamond has he finnaly proposed?" Finn asked and Mia shook her head.

"No it's a promise ring. You'll find love Finn, stop giving me that look." Mia said and he chuckled.

"What look?"

Mia looked into his eyes, "I know you loved a girl. You will love someone, these humans are weird and petty but they mean good if you choose right." Mia said and stopped when Elijah looked at her, "let's go up the steps we have a toast." He said and Mia shook her head.

"This is a family thing." She said and he sighed, "Mia you are fmaily how many times do we have to tell, is that a ring?! Did he-"

Mia laughed, "No El, it's a promise ring." Mia said and he shook his head.

"Niklaus is really inlove with her. Like the real love." Kol said disgusted and Mia nodded

"What did you think for a thousand years we faked being inlove?" She jokes and they chuckled softly.

"If you wish to stay down here for the toast you may. But know you will always be apart of the family. Always and forever." Elijah said and the others nodded in agreement.

The Mikaelson fmaily went up the staircase and Mia grabbed a champagne from the waiters thanking them.

Elijah spoke and Niklaus' attention was on Mia.

"You're stunning from up here." He whispered and Mia's vampire hearing caught it.

"Niklaus." She said and he smirked.

"For a thousand years we have had the privilege to travel, kill and break curses with Amelia Fitzgerald. I know I speak for everyone when I say that she has always been apart of the family since the start. But I suppose this is the public initiation ." Klaus said looking at his siblings who smiled.

"My best friend." Rebekah said.

"My decapitating buddy." Kol added.

"My personal librarian." Finn joked and everyone turned to him, surprised he made a joke.

"My little sister." Elijah said and finally it was Klaus.

"The Love Of my life." He finished and Esther almost regret trying to kill her children.

"Enjoy the ball, from the Mikaelsons." Elijah finished and Mia went to hug them, "Finn you made a joke!" Mia said and he blushed.

After the hugs it Mia walked with Klaus, her arm linked to her and they saw Caroline with Damon.

"Excuse me." Mia mumbled and walked towards her.

"Caroline." Mia said and she turned around, "Yes."

Mia cleared her throat, "If you ever, try to drive a wedge inbetween Nik and I, I will end you and murder everyone you know." Mia said and smiled right after.

"Enjoy the ball."

Mia returned to Klaus who was speaking to the mayor and she smiled st him kissing his cheek.

Everyone was leaving and Rebekah and Kol were arguing.

Mia wanted to intervine but Klaus held her back.

"Let's Stay out of this one." He mumbled and Mia nodded, "Okay."

Kol held Matt in the air and Mia closed her eyes not wanting to see.

But Esther came and they stopped.

"We should go." Mia suggested and he nodded.

"Let's go get something to eat." He said and Mia smiled.

"You haven't fed in awhile and the last thing I want is a pretty psychopath." Klaus joked and Mia pushed him gently.

"I choose who we drink from. No killing."

Klaus sighed, "I suppose."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 8.8K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...
50.4K 1.5K 33
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇. ❪ klaroline! ❫ ❛ 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾...
20.8K 841 15
𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧...