Bat Boy Oneshots

By Comic_Nerd117

This is a Young Justice/ Batboy book. If you like the show or have a giant crush on the robins then check thi... More

Robin (Dick Grayson)x Neko Reader
Connor Kent x reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader
Beastboy x Abused!Reader
Red Arrow x Runaway Reader
Connor Kent x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 2
Batfamily x Invisible!Reader
Roy Harper x Reader
Wally West x Fairy!Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 3
Impulse x Blue!Lantern!Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader Part 2
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Damian x Wally!Sister!Reader
Tim Drake x Supergirl!Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Jon Kent x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Jason x Ballerina!Reader
Dick Grayson x Ballerina!Reader
Damian Wayne x Ballerina!Reader
Tim Drake x Ballerina!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Batgirl!Reader
Connor x Reader
Tim Drake x Spirit!Reader
Bruce Wayne x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader Part 2
Dick Grayson x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Fox!Reader
Damian Wayne x Werewolf!Reader
Red Robin x Frainkenstein!Reader
Nightwing x Gorgon!Reader
Red Hood x Demon!Reader
Red Robin x Spider-Woman!Reader
Arsenal x Star!Reader
Wally West x Mermaid!Reader
Impulse x Speedster!Reader
Jason x Neko!Reader
Tim Drake x Santa!Klaus!Daughter
Connor Kent x Reader
Damian Wayne x Cupid!Reader
Damian Wayne x Shy!Reader
Bart Allan x Reader
Batfamily x Batsis
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Hybrid!Jason x Reader
Damian Wayne x Snow!Reader
Red Hood x Robin!Reader
Roy Harper x Comic!Geek
A/n
Blue Beetle x Reader
Nightwing x Healing!Reader
Damian x Firefly!Reader
Dick Grayson x Bruce!Daughter!Reader
Dick Grayson x Reader
Batfamily x Fangirl!Reader
Team x Reader
Batboys x Reader
Team x Unstable!Reader
A/N

Beast Boy x Ghost!Reader

3.7K 85 15
By Comic_Nerd117

I sighed as my dad lectured me about how I shouldn't be a superhero. Let me just back up a bit. My dad is the boogeyman. Yes the man that gives children nightmares and hides in closets and under beds. Yeah that's my dad. I don't want to do that. Mom is a witch, human, so I won't live forever like my dad so I want to spend my life doing what I want. Since my mom was a witch I am a magic user but I can walk in shadows it's a fast way to travel. Also materializing shadows and an array of Psionic powers. Now dad was lecturing me making me annoyed.

"Dad I'm not like you and the sooner you understand that the sooner you'll understand why I do what I do. Now I have to go. I'll be back way past my curfew!" I said. He sighed.

"At least she's doing something right. When will she realize the world is ours." He muttered. I smiled and traveled through the shadows to the mountain. I walked out of the shadow in the corner startling some people.

"Just me guys." I said walking into the kitchen. I don't look all ghoulish like some think. I am a normal girl with (h/c) hair and (f/c) streaks. The streaks are natural and I can't dye over them because the color will slip off believe me I've tried. But I do have this one quirk. I have different colored eyes. One is (e/c) and the other is (d/e/c) so there's also that. I sat down on the couch next to Garfield my best friend and crush.

"Why won't my dad leave me alone about this whole hero thing it's so annoying!" I complained.

"Maybe he's trying to protect you." M'gann said. I laughed.

"M'gann my dad is the boogieman. He wants me to be like him. Create nightmares and scare people. I don't want to do that." I said annoyed.

"So can you make yourself look all spooky?" Robin asked. I nodded.

"Yup but that's not a good idea if I do. You know lights flicker, it gets abnormally cold, and I look like a possessed teen. So I will not show you." I said getting up and getting some leftover pizza.

"Come on it'll be so cool!" Gar said. I shook my head.

"No I don't want to look like a monster. That's kinda what I am. So call me when you're ready to drop this topic." I said walking into a shadow in the wall to my room in the mountain. I plopped down on my bed and finished my pizza. I went to the bathroom and washed my hands. When I came back into my room a small green puppy was laying down on my bed. This is Gar's way of saying sorry whenever he gets me mad. I smiled and picked up the Gar before laying down with him on my stomach. He looked at me and nuzzled my hand making me smile and pet him. I rolled on my side making him roll onto the bed. I snuggled close to him and was ready for a nap. Being with dad is mentally exhausting. I smiled and curled close to BB. I was falling asleep when all of a sudden the mission alarm went off. I wasn't waking up. Gar morphed back to his regular form and tried shaking me awake. I just grabbed his hand and levitated myself. So he pulled me around like a balloon. We got to the mission room and Nightwing looked at me half asleep.

"Ok so the Boogieman and Scarecrow are working together and are threatening all of Gotham city unless we meet their demands. There are bombs of fear gas surrounding Gotham and inside Gotham. Once they go off many people will be trapped in their own nightmares until they die. I'm sending everyone to defuse these bombs except you
(Y/s/n). You need to talk to your dad." Nightwing said. I was wide awake now. We all nodded and left to suit up quickly. We all left as fast as we could. I looked as we flew to Gotham and saw a few league members here as well. Something is off.

"Nightwing something is off about this." I said to him. He looked at me.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"This is to easy. I know my dad he's always 3 steps ahead. And worse it's nighttime which means more shadows for him to travel through." I said pacing around. I froze when I felt my dad trying to talk to me.

'(Y/n) do you honestly think I don't know you and those super brats are coming? I told you to quit but you didn't listen. So now they'll all die in their worst nightmare. See you soon my shadow.' He said through the link.

'DAD! Don't do this to them!' I said trying to link to him but he blocked me out. I started freaking out. I got out of the ship and flew fast towards Gotham. I put up a giant bubble around the city. I left towards the news station and barged in.

"I need this station to be broadcasted all over Gotham. Tv, phone, computer, everything! Now!" I said to the crew. They nodded and I got in the frame of the camera.

"Gotham is under evacuation. Find a way of of the city in an orderly fashion. As you can see there is a dome around the city just walk through it to safety while we deal with the threat. I repeat evacuate the city in an orderly fashion." I said before shutting down the camera.

"Everyone out of Gotham!" I said. They ran towards the exits. I flew out a window and saw people evacuating their homes. I did a check around Gotham to make sure everyone got out. That was until I found the villains. They were still here.

"It's over (Y/s/n)!" Joker said. I growled in frustration.

"Scarecrow has bombs of fear gas all around the city. Get out while you still can!" I yelled. The smart ones took off but the ones that didn't I levitated them out of the dome. People can go out not back in. I checked and saw Gotham was completely abandoned. Now it was just me, Scarecrow, and my dad. I went towards the barrier of the dome where my team was trying to get in.

"(Y/n) get out of there!" Garfield said banging on the dome. I smiled and put my hand to the glass. He did the same.

"I can't. I have to make sure the gas stays in and get rid of it." I said smiling.

"You'll die in there!" Robin said.

"Well if this is the end for me if was nice knowing you all. And Beast Boy I love you." I said before saluting. I saw that now they were trying to get in now more than ever. I flew towards there my dad and Scarecrow was. They were in the center of the city.

"(Y/n) are you ready to come with me?" Dad asked. I shook my head.

"No. I don't know who you are anymore. You killed my mom on accident but I'm starting to think you murdered her. Dad I'm disowning you as my parent." I said.

"Wrong answer!" Scarecrow said before he pressed a button the bombs went off. Dad looked at me one last time before he made a portal for him and Scarecrow to get out. The city was being covered in a greenish yellow brown colored gas. I started coughing trying to hold my breath. I felt my eyes burning. I used my telekinetic powers to made a cyclone. The gas got attracted to the cyclone and it filled it. I could see that all the gas was there but this would make sure of it. I went into a store and took a lighter. I expanded the dome straight up because I didn't want to cause a lot of damage to the city. I let the lighter go into the gas and the cyclone caught on fire before it exploded. The blast sent me back a few hundred feet and I felt pain. I focused on keeping the dome up until I lost consciousness.

~Beast Boy's POV~

An explosion went off making the dome crack but it stayed up until the blast was over. I could feel the tears streaming down my cheeks. I felt arms around me and I cried. She told me she loved me. The dome came down and the cops kept the people back. We walked in and saw the city was still in one piece.

"I hear a heartbeat!" Superboy said. We followed him towards the center of the city. A building collapsed and there was a pile of rubble.

"She's in there?" I asked him. He nodded. I morphed into a gorilla and started moving the giant pieces of concrete away from her. She's still alive. Soon the others started helping and what I saw made my want to cry. (Y/n) was under all the rubble. A metal support beam was on top of her stomach. As well as some debris on her. We got the big pieces of concrete off of her this is the only part we can't get off. Superman flew over and used his laser vision to make the beam smaller for us to move. I changed back to normal and went up to her. She was alive. Her powers did a good job of keeping her alive but not well enough because she's still seriously hurt.

"Impulse run to the Bioship and get the first aid kit. Superboy snap her arm back into place. And can someone see if there's a doctor in that crowd?" I said as I held her. The team sprang into action once I finished. Connor knelt down and snapped her arm back into place making her groan in pain. Tears streamed from her eyes. I ran my hands down her arms, legs, and torso checking for any other broken bones. She has a broken leg and 2 broken ribs along with some deep cuts and bad bruising to various places. Thank you mom for teaching me this. Bart came back with the first aid kit and we cleaned and stitched her cuts up here. We made a splint for her leg using the ruble from the collapsed building and shoe laces. Bart wrapped her ribs while Connor wrapped her arm. I saw she was waking up and quickly gave her a shot of morphine to dull the intense pain she is going to feel. She woke up completely and screamed. Her powers sent us back a few feet. She was in so much pain.

~Your POV~

I woke up in so much pain. I screamed and saw how bandaged up I was. This is like my period amplified by a thousand. I tried to move but found it to painful too. I turned my head and saw my dad. I stood up despite my obvious pain.

"S-stay away from me!" I said trying to walk only to fall back down.

"Honestly little girl you think I'd give up that easy. You'll become a villain sooner or later." He said coming closer to me.

"I'm not going to be a villain. You killed my mom and you almost killed me. Stay away!" I said getting up and hobbling away. I heard voices in my head and my vision blurred. He's everywhere. Tears pricked my eyes as I tried to think straight. My hands went to my head trying to drown the voices out. I screamed trying to make the voices stop. I felt something on my neck. A looked and saw Garfield smiling evilly at me. I looked at my hand and saw blood before everything went black. But the nightmare didn't end there.

~No Body's POV~

After Robin used a tranquilizer dart seeing
(Y/n) hallucinating they brought her back to the mountain. Batman left to the Batcave to get the cure for Scarecrow's fear toxin. Beast Boy waited by her bed in the med bay. Everyone was on edge. They were worried that the toxins would kill (Y/n) and they might lose Beast Boy if she goes. Batman finally came back and injected the cure into (Y/n)'s blood stream. It was going to be fine. Now the storm has passed and it's smooth sailing from here. Said no one ever. She woke up screaming. When everyone came rushing in she attacked them.

~Your POV~

"Stay away!" I yelled seeing my dad. He was everywhere. I held my hands in my head and heard voices. I looked up and saw the team fading into my dad again and again until it was the team.

"My dad tried to kill me." I said crying. Beast Boy came over and hugged me. I'm in my right mind now at least.

"Everything will be ok." He told me.

"(Y/n) let's get you back in bed." Nightwing said. I just backed up and shook my head.

"I need the shadows right now. They'll heal me." I said hobbling over to a dark corner of the room. I more fell into the shadows and I didn't have the strength to pull myself up. I just laid there letting the shadows do their work.

~Time Skip 4 days later~

I woke up feeling a lot better. I left to the kitchen of the mountain passing a few people who gawked at me being completely healed. I just walked past them to the kitchen to get some food.

"How are you completely healed in 4 days?" Cassie asked. I grabbed a knife and cut my arm. I created a shadow snake that wrapped around my arm and then slithered back to the corner. It left my hand completely healed.

"Shadow manipulation isn't only used for attacks." I smiled. Beast Boy came running in and hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back.

"You're ok!" He said running his thumb over my cheek. I nodded unable to knock this big smile off my face. Suddenly he kissed me. I kissed him back and I heard cheers. Remembering there are people here I pulled away. I knew I was a blushing mess. Gar was blushing a light pink.

"About time!" Nightwing yelled only making me blush a deeper shade of red. I grabbed his hand and walked into a shadow with him. He stepped through and looked around.

"The mountain looks a lot different like this." He said. I nodded.

"Yeah but it's quiet. It's the exact same only they can't see us. I can be walking past you and you wouldn't see." I said as we walked towards my room. We got in and exited back out of the shadow world. I smiled as I sat down on the bed.

"So that happened." I said as he sat down next to me. He blushed and nodded.

"Sorry it was kind of an in the moment thing. I didn't really think it through." He said avoiding eye contact.

"In case you forgot I kissed back." I said kissing his cheek. He looked at me and smiled.

"So do you maybe wanna date me?" He asked shyly.

"Sure. After all I made the first move." I said smiling.

"No you didn't." He argued.

"Barrier, life or death moment, I said I love you, I left, saved Gotham. I made the first move." I said smiling. He groaned in annoyance. I smiled knowing I won.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

996K 19.1K 104
Cover by GlebTheZombie on deviantart. I DONT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OR DC. Batfam/brothers xreader requests welcome. KEY- Y/n - your name Y/ln - last...
12.1K 188 75
Welcome! This book is a little different to my other ones, this is indeed ONLY preferences- no one shots. Requests are CLOSED! WARNING: Potential sp...
271K 5.9K 33
After becoming completely obsessed over Young Justice and getting this idea from others, I've decided to make my own series of Young Justice one shot...
516K 10.3K 54
[Currently in the process of alterations] Vol 2 is out. - Ranked #3 in Jaimereyes - This is made to show my love toward the young justice boys! -Slow...