Weirdmageddon: The Heads (Bil...

By chronicillnephilim

Book 2 from Weirdmageddon: Dream Demon takeover (Billdip) {{{THIS IS A SLOW BURN BOOK. MEANING I TOOK MY TI... More

Hi
New Start(1)
That Night(2)
The People(3)
Prisoners(4)
New Idea?(5)
Take a Bath(6)
Time to Get Up(7)
A little Story for Bill(8)
Kill it with fire
Headache(9)
Memory(10)
Rewatching(11)
Past(12)
New Trust(13)
One though Nine(14)
Little Reading(15)
Iceland(16)
Information (not chapter/Please read)
Tad Strange(17)
Merry Chrismas!!!
In Need of a Plain(18)
Mason(19)
Needing Home(20)
Safe Name(21)
Selection Day(22)
Planning(23)
The Gardens(24)
F Grade Demon(25)
Home is Where We Belong(27)
Trying to Explain(28)
The Fight(29)
Do You Trust ME?(30)
Regained Memories(31)
What are You Going to Do About It?(32)
Not a chapter.
Lets Get Something to Eat(33)
Real Family(34)
Head Meeting(35)
Journal(36)
Scars(37)
Prepare yourself(38)
Meeting Part 1(39)
Meeting part 2(40/rant)
Authors note (please read)
Water logged(41)
Negotiation(42)
Preparation(43)
Practice Battle(44)
Days Before(45)
Last Supper(46)
The Arena (Part 1)(47)
The Arena (Part 2)(48)
Winners(49)
THE END
New Book?

Little Inside Help(26)

741 29 8
By chronicillnephilim

((ASK THE AUTHOR: So my other writer friends are doing this so why not. Basically you can ask me whatever you want. About me or about the book. And I will answer it truthfully. Only questions that I won't answer are about my name, or where I live. Comment your questions and I will answer in upcoming chapters))

Bill POV

I walked over to one of the opened doors and walked it with as much outward confidence as I could. Inside I found rows of little set up tents with blanket doors, haft of them opened. As I walked by I peeked my head in, in the ones I could see they had very simple set ups, bed table small cabinet probably for their clothes.

Demons went about their day around me some of them wearing the mask and others not. I had walked to rows without finding one, I was ready to walk out and try a different room when hands grabbed on to my arm and dragged me into one of the tents, I watched the blanket fall closes.

I looked over at the boy who had grabbed me. He stood wide eyed and his mouth open.

"What the hell?!?" I hissed.

"Your... your Bill Cipher..." he said so hushed I barely heard him.

"You know me?" I asked my voice falling down with his.

He nods quickly, it shook his cherry pink hair into his eyes. "I'm one of the only ones that do... most demons here were around back then, but there is still some of us. What are you doing here?"

"Strange kidnapped my boyfriend, I'm here to get him back." this only made his eyes go wider, if that was even possible.

"Seat 4... well he's not your boyfriend now, if Strange has him..." the boy took a step back running his hands over his neck, looking to the floor.

"I was a Head you know." He wasn't going to stop me from getting Pinetree.

"Yes but you were seat 9 he is seat 4. There's no way... do you even have a plain?" he asked sinking onto the bed.

"Yes, now either help me or stay here and quiet till we leave."

"We?" he asked.

"Yes, and two others."

"Only two?!?"

"Yes, now will you help me or not?" I asked again.

"Help you!" he laughed will his hand cupping his face, "Are you crazy! I would be killed!"

"Or you could be freed." He raised a brow at me, "I'm getting Pinetree back, no matter what it takes. So if you help me you could come back to earth with us, and once we hit earth you can do whatever you want. You'll be free." I could see my words spark a light in his eye.

"My names Marcel." he stood and put his hands in his black slacks, "How can I help you not get killed."

I smiled, "Me, my sister, and one other girl need your work clothes and mask. Your going to need them to."

"Ok... ok I can ask Lyn for some of her clothes and her mask, she doesn't work till tomorrow... maybe I can get Corter to give me hers... Max almost never works so I so you can take his" He started mumbling as he opened the little cabinet and pulled out a black button up and black slakes, "you a little taller than me but these should do, I never fit in my uniform anyways. They don't understand how a male demon is short than 5'8" I took them from him. "Do you have a way of contacting the others I think it would be easier if we could get them there." he had walked to leave the tent but stopped to look over his shoulder at me.

"I can get in touch with my sister but not Kalee, we said we would meet at the doors to the stairs." I explained.

"Ok tell you sister to find Kalee and bring them to this room, I want you to get dress and find them. Bring them back here and you can explain everything to me, then we go."

"Don't tell me what to do." I growled.

He jumped a little, "sorry... I'm going to talk with my demons, please hurry." with that he ducked out of the tent.

I dropped the clothes on the bed and started to strip out of mind, I folded my shirt and pulled the black one on doing all the buttons up to my collar. I folded my pants and pulled on the new ones, he was right the pant legs were a little short. I smiled, with a snap of my fingers they grew and fit just right.

'Ana, I found what we need, come back to where we started first door on the left, I'll be waiting right inside, bring Kalee with you if you can.' I called out to Ana as I strapped Marcel's mask to my face. I walked out of the tent and quickly made my way to the door to wait.

'On my way' was the response I got as I leaned on the wall next to the door.

I didn't have to wait long the girls had entered the same way I had. I walked over and took ahold of Ana's arm. She jumped and furrowed her brow at me, without looking away she grabbed Kalee, they both just stared.

"I know I'm pretty but we don't have time for you staring." I said making sure they knew who I was. Ana only rolled her eye, "Come on this way." I let go of her arm and walk back to Marcel's tent with the girls on my tail.

We all ducked in, but Marcel hadn't made it back yet, "What are we doing here?" Kalee asked.

"One of the demons, he recognized me, I talked with him and he said he could help," I un-clipped the mask and took it of my face, "He's the one that gave me these, and he's getting some for you girls right now." I said Ana nodded and sat down on the floor, but Kalee only crossed her arms and leaned her weight to one leg.

"How do you know you can trust him." she asked. I had a feeling that she would ask this.

"Because I lit a fire in him, gave him the idea of freedom. So if he helps us I'm going to give it to him." I explained but it didn't seem to change her mind.

"What if he actually when to get some one and bust our asses, were sitting ducks in here." she hissed.

"Good thing I didn't," he poked his head and and smiled before walking in with a pile of clothes and three masks.

"Here," he handed me one of the mask, I hand him his own, "Now you girls should get dressed me and Cipher will wait outside, after your going to tell me how this isn't a suicide mission." he smiled sweetly at the girls he put on his mask. I took the que and put on mind as well.

"We'll be right outside, call us in when your done." I patted Ana's shoulder. She nodded.

"So which one's your sister?" he asked as we stood outside the tent.

"Ana, the one with purple hair. Why you ask?"

"Their cute, but I don't know if I would be able to date your sister. No offence but I've heard of her... from what I've heard she's a handful." he laughed a little looking away from me and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ah, ya shes a lot... But Kalee is too, the only reason I know her is because she's been trying to kill me for thousands of years. And a couple months ago we caught her. She's been locked up in our cells sense. The only reason she's out know is she studied this place so she could find the fasted ways to get in and kill me." I explained, his eye widen.

"What'd you do to piss her off." he laughed but he actually looked a little scared.

"Well I don't remember because it happened when I was a Head, but she says I killed her parents." I said.

"Wow... and she hasn't tried to kill you sense?" he asked.

"No I think she's taken a liking to Pinetree."

"Pinetree, your boyfriend. Is that his real name?" he asked.

I growled a little, How dare he!! "No, His birth name is Mason, but he has a birthmark on his forehead that looks like the little dipper, so ever since he was young everyone has called him Dipper." I explained. Thinking though it Pinetree goes by a lot.

"So why do you call him Pinetree?" he asked.

'Because he's mine and I can call him whatever I want!!' "Because his apart of my zodiac circle... he was the pinetree, and he always used to wear this blue hat with a pinetree on it." talking about it made me think about when he used to wear it. How much I scared him... but also the late nights when he would place the hat on the top of my statue before laying down for sleep, and the countless mornings he would forget it there and come running back like his tail was on fire. The moment of relief when he saw it still sitting on me.

"Hey you still in there," Marcel asked leaning in front of me, "the girls said we could go in..."

"Ya, I'm here come on." I blinked the memories away and turned quickly into the tent, he followed close behind me.

He shook off whatever question he had for me and smiled at the girls, they both stood in front of us in a black button up and knee length skirt and tall black socks.

"Ok so tell me, what's the plain here." he smiled and walked to the bed sitting down looking up at us.

Waiting.

________________________________

Ooooook. I got the fabrics I need for my next cosplay, someone just commissioned me for a piece of art, and I just added another class to my schedule for this new semester. Also I got put on old meds again because the migrans have started up again.

Aka I'm doing great. I promise I will not let all this new stuff get in the way of publishing new chapters, don't worry.

Do you guys like Marcel, I came up with him in the shower yesterday. He kind of reminds me of Prince Bubblegum from Adventure Time. I did not mean to do that.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 6.1K 15
Let's say that Dipper never went to gravity falls, but everything else still happens. Mabel defeated Bill with the rest of the town. There both 17...
10K 611 28
The sun rises on a beautiful sunny summer day. Bill has been waiting for the perfect time to try again. Cast in stone, a statue in the forest of Grav...
261K 7.5K 27
Dipper has made a deal with Bill. Weirdmageddon ends and his family is safe, in exchange of his freedom. What will happen? Will Mabel be able to sav...
300K 7.7K 26
(Y/n) (m/n) (l/n), a small ten years old girl was sent to Gravity Falls by her parents for summer. She meets her cousins Mabel and Dipper and more pe...