Bat Boy Oneshots

By Comic_Nerd117

This is a Young Justice/ Batboy book. If you like the show or have a giant crush on the robins then check thi... More

Robin (Dick Grayson)x Neko Reader
Connor Kent x reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader
Beastboy x Abused!Reader
Red Arrow x Runaway Reader
Connor Kent x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 2
Batfamily x Invisible!Reader
Roy Harper x Reader
Wally West x Fairy!Reader
Impulse x Blue!Lantern!Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader Part 2
Beast Boy x Ghost!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Damian x Wally!Sister!Reader
Tim Drake x Supergirl!Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Jon Kent x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Jason x Ballerina!Reader
Dick Grayson x Ballerina!Reader
Damian Wayne x Ballerina!Reader
Tim Drake x Ballerina!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Batgirl!Reader
Connor x Reader
Tim Drake x Spirit!Reader
Bruce Wayne x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader Part 2
Dick Grayson x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Fox!Reader
Damian Wayne x Werewolf!Reader
Red Robin x Frainkenstein!Reader
Nightwing x Gorgon!Reader
Red Hood x Demon!Reader
Red Robin x Spider-Woman!Reader
Arsenal x Star!Reader
Wally West x Mermaid!Reader
Impulse x Speedster!Reader
Jason x Neko!Reader
Tim Drake x Santa!Klaus!Daughter
Connor Kent x Reader
Damian Wayne x Cupid!Reader
Damian Wayne x Shy!Reader
Bart Allan x Reader
Batfamily x Batsis
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Hybrid!Jason x Reader
Damian Wayne x Snow!Reader
Red Hood x Robin!Reader
Roy Harper x Comic!Geek
A/n
Blue Beetle x Reader
Nightwing x Healing!Reader
Damian x Firefly!Reader
Dick Grayson x Bruce!Daughter!Reader
Dick Grayson x Reader
Batfamily x Fangirl!Reader
Team x Reader
Batboys x Reader
Team x Unstable!Reader
A/N

Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 3

4.4K 93 13
By Comic_Nerd117

So today was the day that the Batfamily was coming to meet my coven. I was really excited about it. We have a small coven my mom, Zach, Adrianne, Steve, Thomas, and Daniel. The boys really outnumber me and Adrianne. Then we have 3 humans that live here but I don't really talk to them because I don't see them.

"(Y/n) calm down. Everything will be great and run smoothly." Adrianne said trying to calm me down. It wasn't working I was panicking.

"But you know how Tommy and Zach are. This is not going to be ok!" I said freaking out.

"They're here!" Mom yelled. I started rushing to get ready.

"Sit down and let me do your hair before you break something." She said before helping. She did a simple braid leading into my ponytail. It was simple but pretty.

"Thanks." I said before putting on some sneakers. I was dressed casual but Adri insisted on putting some makeup on me. We sped down and almost ran into mom but we stopped leaving skid marks in the floor. I quickly moved the mat to cover them.

"Tim!" I said running over and hugging him. He smiled and hugged me back. I pulled away and pulled Jason and Damian into a hug as well.

"It's good to see everyone." I said before I noticed Dick. Tim seemed to notice who I was looking at.

"Bruce wanted all of us to come." Tim whispered.

"No it's perfectly fine. I'm surprised he's not scared we'll eat him!" I said laughing. My siblings heard and started laughing.

"That's funny! Oh yeah we're just going to drain them dry and hide the bodies!" Daniel laughed.

"Oh how about that time when we watched that vampire movie and they thought we lived forever!" Steve laughed.

"Ahem!" Mom said making us stop laughing.

"Anyway before mom rips our head off this is my family. There's mom, then Daniel he's 23, then Steve he's 21, Adrianne, Zach and Thomas are 17. Then there's me. You already know how old I am." I said going down the line.

"We were born this way. Not bit. I mean that can happen but not for us." Adrianne said.

"Now you guys can go you all ate already." Mom said dismissing some of the boys. Adri, Zach, and Tommy stayed. But the boys only stayed to annoy me. Adri was moral support. We lead them to the dining room.

"Why do none of you look alike?" Damian asked. We laughed.

"None of us are related. Mom more adopted us when we were baby vampires and raised us. We don't even know how old she is." I whispered the last part.

"So she's not your biological mother?" Jason asked. I shook my head.

"No but we're thankful we have her. It's kinda challenging going through everything alone. Like the blood, the mood swings, then the transformation. Confusing stuff when you are raised human." Tommy said.

"Where do you guys get your blood from?" Bruce asked.

"Blood banks." Mom replied.

"Yup. And we go to school like any other person. We aren't much different from you guys." Zach said.

"Oh no. Bet they're thinking about the movie Twilight and the Cullens when you brought up school." I laughed. We got to the dining room and we had steak and mashed potatoes with veggies.

"Ok I'll answer the rest really fast. Yes we eat human food. Yes we have family meals. Yes we have blood and human food. No we don't burn in the sunlight. No we aren't immortal. Now let's eat!" Adrianne said making me laugh. I took a seat next to Tim and Damian. I looked over at mom.

"Ok Zach Tommy no food fights today or I will ground you. Also put the fangs away so we don't scare our guests." Mom said to them.

"No no it's fine Nova. We're ok with you guys and we aren't scared." Bruce said. We all looked at mom. She smiled and nodded. It was really nice. We had dinner talked for awhile and Dick seemed to warm up to us. I showed them the gym and the zeta tubes in the house. It was fun. Outside had to be my highlight. We did own horses and outside you could see them galloping around. Bruce and Dick went inside to talk with my siblings while Tim, Jason, Damian and I stayed outside.

"Bet I could beat you in a race." Jason said petting the horse.

"You are on!" I said saddling up my horse. Damian and Tim joined in on this too. We were ready to race now. (H/n) was ready and excited.

"3! 2! 1! Go!" Tim said before we were off. We raced around the track and actually me and Damian tied for first.

"What can't you do Damian?" I asked. He just shrugged with a smug smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes.

"All that matters is Todd lost." He said. Jason came dead last. We laughed at his defeated face. We got off our horses but Tim slipped and fell in the mud making me laugh. I offered to help him up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me down with him. They all laughed but Damian and Jason stopped laughing when I threw mud at them.

"Guys I don't think that's mud!" Steve yelled from his bedroom window. I smelled it and it wasn't horse shit.

"Nice try Steve! It's not horse shit!" I yelled. He laughed.

"Very mature!" I yelled annoyed.

"I think you guys are worse than us and that says something." Jason said.

"Well there's more of us so it makes sense." I said getting up. Great covered in mud.

"(Y/n) you might wanna see this." Tim said to me. I looked and saw my ex teammates. I looked at them and felt rage. They weren't in their suits which didn't make me feel as bad about what I'm about to do. Before anyone could blink I threw mud at all of them. When I finished I felt better.

"I feel better now." I said. "You guys realize that there is a house full of vampires behind you right? Aren't you afraid. Go to hell with all of you but Bart." I said annoyed.

"That's not a good place to go this time of year." Jason mumbled to lighten up the mood.

"We want you to come back." M'gann said. I laughed.

"Yeah no. I think I can call the police on all of you though for entering my house without permission though." I said crossing my arms.

"You wouldn't you're too nice." Arsenal said. I laughed and went under Steve's window.

"Steve let me borrow your phone!" I yelled.

"Why?!" He yelled back.

"For fucks sake just let me use it!" I yelled annoyed. He dropped his phone from the window and I pretended to open it.

"Hi. I'm calling because I have a group of people trespassing in my house. There's 11 of them. No I don't want to press charges I just want them off my property. Thank you." I said before pretending to hang up.

"Please come back." Garfield asked.

"Why should I? Now you want me. You don't trust me I don't trust you it's that simple. Beast Boy I always helped you with homework always whenever you needed something, Jaime whenever you needed help with your scarab or someone to vent to I was always there, M'gann I helped you so much around the cave, Connor when you were having problems sleeping I was there to help you calm down enough to sleep, Wally I considered you a brother almost because I thought we were that close, Artemis I tried my best to be nice to you and be there for you even when you were mean and pushed me away the list keeps going. Point is I'm there for everyone and nobody but Robin and Bart is there for me. Now I want you out of my house." I said crying. My family came down.

"You heard her!" Daniel said to them.

"Out!" Adrianne yelled at them.

"How did you put up with these guys while starving yourself (N/n)?" Zach asked me. I shrugged.

"What do you mean she starved herself?" M'gann asked concerned.

"Oh yeah. 1 thing no one knew. Vampires need a cup of blood a day at least. I drank blood once a month. I didn't complain or act out on my impulses even when I was starving. Yeah. I did that but it doesn't matter. I'm much healthier now, stronger, faster, more in control." I said being the petty person I was. They seemed to break and leave after that.

"Why were they here?" I asked turning to the Bat brothers.

"Dick brought them." Tim said.

"I thought this would be a nice day with my boyfriend's family. Guess not." I said disappointed.

"Come on let's hose off so we aren't all muddy." I said.

"Why so sad sis? The day isn't over yet!" Zach said before getting the hose and spraying us. I was so shocked at I was frozen. I laughed and took the hose from him spraying him too. I didn't notice but mom and Bruce came out and I accidentally ended up soaking them.

"Retreat!" Jason yelled. We ran towards the garage with the hose and took out the water guns. Tommy quickly left to get a bucket of water and we all filled up our guns.

"Mom is going to be pissed at you!" Zach said laughing. I smacked him.

"You started this." I said. Tim, Dani, and Jason were laughing.

"Bruce's face was priceless." Tim laughed.

"Is that so?" We heard from above us. We all looked up and saw our parents. We screamed and ran outside with our guns. Damian insisted on going to pool for more ammo but there was no coverage so we used our trash can lids as shields. Mom and Bruce came out with water guns and started shooting at us.

"Free for all!" Mom yelled. We all looked at each other and I pushed Zach and Tommy in the pool. Me and Adrianne laughed. The three batboys looked at me and smiled evilly. I ran at normal speed before Daniel used me as a human shield and threw me in. Soon it was Adrianne and Jason left. I she managed to push him in the pool and cheered when she was the last one but we all shot at her with our water guns.

"Wait Steve and Dick are still dry inside." Mom said. We all looked at each other before running to get them. Even though we were soaked we went inside. We got Steve he was easy but Dick made it difficult not Damian and Jason carried Dick to the pool and dropped him in. Then we all wet him with our water guns. He was soaked now. The rest of the day went fine after that fiasco. The Batclan and my family got along great which made me happy because their brother is my soulmate. I smiled at I laid down in my room with him. He was laying down on me which was actually very comfortable. I smiled as I played with his hair.

"Timmy?" I asked. He looked up.

"Please never leave me ok?" I said hugging him. He nodded.

"It'll never happen. I'll always love you." He said smiling.

"Good because Batman wants me going deep undercover. I may have to fight you guys and you have to act like you hate me." I said.

"You can't it's to dangerous! What if I never get to see you again? Or what if you die? What if something bad happens?" He asked scared for me. I couldn't help but smile and laugh.

"I'll be fine. I need you to be ok with this. It's perfect. The team drove me away to become a villain nobody would suspect it. This is why I have to do it. I'm a big girl now." I said smiling. He nodded.

"Let me guess Bats gave you your costume already." Tim said. I groaned.

"I hate it. It's the exact opposite of me and the skirt is really short. Think Harley's suit but
(f/c) and (s/f/c)." I said annoyed. I pulled it out of my closet and he laughed.

"Yeah well I have to wear it." I said annoyed.

"Baby it's not going to be that bad." Tim said hugging my waist. I laughed.

"Your right it won't be that bad. I have you bird boy." I said pecking his lips. He smiled.

~Time Skip 5 months~

Now I'm (Y/v/n). The Joker has taken a liking to me and kept me around. I know all about their plans to get rid of the justice league. But our hideout has been found so we're fighting the Young Justice League.

"(Y/n)! Come back with us!" Superboy said punching some goon in the face knocking him out.

"You guys created this monster! I'm just being me!" I said punching Cassie in the face. She stumbled back and I kicked her stomach making her fall back. But Connor replaced her fast now he was trying to beat me.

"(Y/v/n)! Come on the place is going to blow!" Ivy warmed. I dodged a hit from Connor and stayed running.

"Get out now! Before I change my mind." I said keeping the exit door open. They all ran out and I ran towards the helicopter that the villains were in. Once we were in the air the place blew up. I hope everyone is safe.

"Oh look at that. Dead brats." Joker said as the building collapsed to pieces. I forced out a laugh and looked down. We went to another base and I was in my room when I got a call from Batman.

"(Y/n) it's Tim. He's hurt pretty bad the last mission-" Batman said before I hung up and ran out towards the nearest zeta tube and went to the mountain. The computer recognized me and let me in. I just sped past people getting to the med bay. I saw Tim bandaged up. He had needles hooked up to him and the heart rate monitor was steady. I broke down and started crying. The team came running in with weapons. They tried to take me away from him but I put up a good fight to stay near him. I got out of Connor's grasp and ran towards him. I brushed some of the hair out of his face and cried more. Bart came over and hugged me. I tried into his chest not being able to hold it in.

"It's ok. He'll be ok." Bart said holding me.

"Why are you hugging the bad guy?" Garfield asked.

"I'm not the bad guy. I was deep undercover for the Bats. He gave me this ridiculous costume and everything." I said wiping the tears away probably smearing my clown makeup. "Why do you think I let you guys out or didn't hurt you as bad as I could. As soon as I heard what happened to him I ran here." I said turning to look at him before a new wave of tears came. Bart took me to his room and gave me some of his clothes so I can get out of this jester costume. I showered and changed before going out with the team.

"You look bad." Jaime said. I nodded and saw down on the couch.

"Yeah well I cried the entire time. I haven't seen him in so long because of this and when I see him he's in a fucking hospital bed!" I said before crying again.

"He's going to be fine. He's stable and everything is ok." M'gann assured me.

"No it's not. I blew my cover and Robin is in a hospital bed. There is nothing fine anymore." I said wiping my tears away. The team was supportive through this time and I could see how sorry they were. I did join the team again and Tim woke up. My life is back together again.

"I told you everything would work out." Tim said making me laugh.

"Whatever." I said cuddling him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 19 10
Requests sent in the first page or if anonymous DM me! I don't judge! Please read the dos and don'ts list on the first page!
43.5K 1.2K 61
[Book One] "I've been the Archer, I've been the prey. Who could ever leave me, darling? And who could stay?" Started Aug 23rd, 2020 Finished Oct 15th...
490K 11K 66
Just a random book of Young Justice imagines I'll be doing. I'll take any requests if people leave any, but for now, I'll do whatever characters I ca...
1M 19.2K 104
Cover by GlebTheZombie on deviantart. I DONT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OR DC. Batfam/brothers xreader requests welcome. KEY- Y/n - your name Y/ln - last...