๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ โœ“

By bubblexhearts

" ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ." ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ต๐˜ณ... More

๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ - ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข
๐˜ท๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ - ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ - ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ( ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ )
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ - ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ( ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ)
๐˜ท๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ - ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ
๐˜ท๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ - ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ( ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ )
๐˜ท๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ - ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ( ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ )
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ - ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ - ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ
๐˜ท๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ - ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ
๐˜ท๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ - ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐˜ท๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ - ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ - ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜บ ( ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต I )
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ - ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜บ ( ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต II )
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ - ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜บ ( ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต III )
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ - ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜บ ( ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ )
๐˜ท๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ - ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ?
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ - ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ - ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฌรค๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ( ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต I )
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ - ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฌรค๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ( ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต II)
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ - ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฌรค๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ( ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ)
๐˜ท๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ - ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜บ

๐˜ท๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ - ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ

2.3K 120 16
By bubblexhearts

"If 'I love you' was a promise
Would you break it, if you're honest?"

· · ───── ·✧· ───── · ·

"Let's break up." Taehyung says, suddenly.

"What- You're kidding right?" Jisoo asks, still trying her best to comprehend the situation at hand.

"No. I'm serious." He says with a stern face. "You and I aren't a good match. Let's break up and just be friends."

"No.." She mutters slowly. Her mind puzzles, trying to figure out where she went wrong.

"It's getting late. Let me walk you home." He says before he walks ahead from her.

She walks up to Taehyung, grabbing his arm while biting down her lower lips to hold back her tears.

"You can't do this to me,Tae. You can't just leave." Her voice starts off sharp, but then she breaks down and before she realizes, tears began streaming down her cheeks.

"This is probably for the best. You deserve a guy who is going to be there for you and can treat you right. I know this is hard, but we should definitely still be friends. Go back to being the friends we were before we started dating." He says calmly.

'How could he says that so easily?' Jisoo holds his both arm tightly as she looks deeply into his eyes. People often saying eyes is the windows to the soul, but his eyes is lifeless and empty. 'Where is your heart,Tae.. Why I can't feel you?' Her eyes now becoming glossy with tears.

"Then how about those three little words you always uttered and forever?"

"I'm falling out of love with you, Jisoo! Look.. It's just. I just don't think.. We're right for each other." He heaves a deep sigh as pulling his arm away before he abruptly turn and walking ahead, leaving Jisoo standing there with her mind failing to function, staring after him.

'We were finally.. Finally, over.' She mutters under her breath.

· · ───── ·✧· ───── · ·

Three damn years. That's how long they had been together. Jisoo still lying on her bed thinking how they had started dating. How much fun it was and how much she loved him. But now, he wants to go back to being friends? She knows it's a lot easier said than done. She couldn't be friends with him and go back how she was just because he wanted to. Jisoo still loved him, despite all he had put her through.

And it feels cold without him. She wraps herself up in more blankets but it could not substitute the warmth that she needs. She could feel tears running down her face again.

The ring of a cell phone brings her out of her reverie. Jisoo lazily peeking on her phone screen but she answers the call when she sees her best friend's name on the phone screen.

"Hello Jisoo, Are you alright?" Jennie asks, with a worry creeping into her voice.

"Yeah.. Maybe." She shrugs.

"I'm sorry to hear about you and Taehyung." Jennie says, sympathetically.

"Wait- How do you know?" Her eyebrow furrows in confusion.

"Namjoon told me this morning.. I really can't believe he broke up with you just because he is going to military service."

Jisoo freezes in disbelief, feeling dumbfounded.

"Jisoo? Are you still there?" Jennie asks.

"Jen, I'll call you back." Jisoo says before she ends their call. She quickly changes into a comfy pair of jeans and sweater, before taking a subway train, headed to Taehyung's home.

*Timeskip*

"I know it just an excuse." Jisoo sighs.

"Jisoo?" Taehyung raises his eyebrow, surprise to see her when he opens the door.

Jisoo slaps his chest, biting down her lips. "You are so mean. Why don't you tell me about your enlistment?"

Taehyung let out a deep sigh. "Yeah.. I'm going to military service next month actually."

"Don't you trust me?" She finally asks, her voice barely a whisper but still could be heard.

"Jisoo, that it's not what I'm afraid about. I just can't let you feel miserable without me around."

"I don't mind waiting.." She says, but he just shakes his head disapprovingly. "I heard you can get more holidays now, we could often see each other."

"Jisoo.." He stares into her eyes.

"I had thought about it, I don't want to break up." Jisoo says, holding his gaze.

"You're... Impossible." Taehyung sighs, before he pulls her into a hug.

She sobs into his chest unceasingly, hands clutching at his jacket. He holds her in silence, rocking slowly as her tears soaks his chest.

· · ───── ·✧· ───── · ·

It's their last night together before Taehyung starts his military service. They have been quiet all night, just laying next to each other.

"Are you even able to be survive without me?" He looks deeply into her eyes while gently strokes her hair, pushing it gently off her forehead.

"I'm not delicate as you think I am." Jisoo purses her lips in a pout.

"Come closer, you're too far." He says while reaching for her and taking a small piece of the hem of her shirt, tugging on it softly.

Jisoo scoots closer to him and rest her head against the same pillow he's using. Then, she feels his soft warm lips touching her neck. "B-Baby.." Her face flushes in red.

"Well, I wouldn't have enough time to kiss all the cuteness on your face." Taehyung whispers as he kisses each part of her neck vertically, then to her lips.

Jisoo slowly kissing him back as she puts her arms around his neck. They both pull away a bit and look into each other's eyes. "I'll never let you go again." He says with a smile before he gives her one last small peck on the lips, then kisses her nose then her forehead.

The next day, Jisoo is seeing Taehyung off to the bus station before he's heading to the base camp. Her heart feels heavy as she keeps holding his hand, not wanting to let it go.

"Take care of yourself, always eat proper food, don't overwork yourself, and call me whenever you get chance." Her bottom lips tremble when she tries to hold back her tears.

"Alright, mom!" He laughs when she pouts her lip. "And you too. Don't get tripped by your own feet and don't get bullied by anyone, Okay?"

"What... I'm not that weak." She glares at him before Taehyung wraps his arms around her, hugging her close.

She clings to him, burying her face against him and starts sobbing. He softly rubs down her cheek, feeling sick at seeing her this way and gently caress her back, soothing her doubts and fears.

"Don't cry. I'll be back soon, I promise."

· · ───── ·✧· ───── · ·

It already been 5 months since Taehyung had joined the military service. Not a single day goes by that Jisoo doesn't think of him. She does part-time jobs at cake shop to spend her little free time.

A young couple enters the shop while holding hands and smiling to each other and it somehow reminds her when she and Taehyung had their first date. How they got all shy and started to smile nervously when they had their first kiss.

Jisoo is taken aback when the girl suddenly glares at her, probably the girl misunderstand her as the girl thought Jisoo is looking at her boyfriend. "Sheesh, I'm also taken." She mumbles to herself before sighing. "It's not even a year, Jisoo. Hang on." She pats herself consolingly on her shoulder.

"Jisoo-ssi." Mr. Kang, her boss calling her from the cash counter.

"Yes?" Jisoo turns her head to look at him.

"Can you work on this weekend?"

"Uhm.. I'm sorry, Mr. Kang. My boyfriend might have vacation on that day." Jisoo says with an apologetic smile.

"I see.. It's alright then." Mr. Kang shakes his head as return her smile.

A few hours later, Jisoo receives call from Taehyung that he couldn't get his leave day on the coming weekend.

"It's okay. I could work on that day." Jisoo says, trying to hide her sadness.

*Timeskip*

On the weekend, Jisoo works as usual and before she walks to the train station as she complete her shift, a strong arms came up to clasp around her waist, startling her into making a small shriek. "Tae!" Jisoo gasps, her eyes widening in disbelief when she sees a male in uniform is grinning at her.

"I thought you didn't get holiday." She furrows her eyebrow.

"I already promised didn't I?" Taehyung flashes a grin.

"Huh.. You're so mean, making your girlfriend working on her birthday." She playfully hit his arm.

"Ouch, Is this what I get when I meet my girlfriend? Taetae is so sad.. " Taehyung pouts as he passes a brown paper bag to Jisoo.

She chuckles before she hugs his arm to his side."Taetae is so cute when he's sulking. Anyway, what is this?"

"Woah, a sneakers?" Jisoo says in cheerily tone, when she peers into the paper bag.

"I thought you need a comfort shoes." He shrugs.

"Aww, wearing heels sometime is tiring. My Taetae is so thoughtful. Thanks baby!" She smiles, giving him a quick kiss on his cheek.

"You know I love you, right?" He asks.

"Not as much as I love you." She wraps her arms around his neck, stands on her tip toes and kisses him.

"I love you the most in this universe. All those other men can fuck off."

"Ooh, you're so manly.." She says sarcastically.

Taehyung leans closer before softly whispers at her ear. "I can prove it to you, If you don't believe me." He grins mischievously.

"Naughty." Jisoo turns her head to the left, leaning in to brush her lips against him, but interrupted when their noses bumped together, making them both giggle.

They made a promise they'd always love each other no matter what. That's what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 83 10
Kim Taehyung is hella famous along with his 6 hot friends in his school. Cold aura and his usual poker face hides his real personality which only his...
16K 316 6
๐…๐€๐๐“๐€๐’๐˜ ~๐“๐š๐ž๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฉ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ~ -Taehyung X Rosรฉ- ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐šœ๐šข// ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐šœ๐š’...
950K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
112K 4.7K 24
โIt's Dangerous for us to play this, Taehyung.โž โNothing will happen. This is just a game.โž ... โI got your little friend here. In one blink of your...