Marvel Imagines

Da YeahItsMeSoph

~The Marvel Avengers Characters~ It will be (Y/N) and a character below: Captain America (Steve Rogers) The W... Altro

Steve
Natasha
Bucky
Tony
Clint
Bruce
Sam
Nick
Thor
Loki
Pietro
Wanda
Peter
Scott
T'Challa
Vision
Steve
Bucky
Tony
Peter
Thor
Natasha
Steve
Bucky
Pietro
Loki
Tony
Peter
Wanda
Thor
The Avengers
Steve
Bucky
Peter
Thor/Loki
The Avengers
Tony
Thor/Avengers
Pietro
Loki
Steve
Loki
Tony/Bucky
Bucky
Bucky
The Avengers
Steve
Pietro
Thor
Bucky
Loki
Clint
Tony
Steve
Wanda
Natasha
Loki
Loki
Bucky
Peter

Bucky

6.3K 123 39
Da YeahItsMeSoph

"(Y/N)." You hear your name echo through the hallway.

You are walking to your brother's experiment room. He is your step-brother. Your father died when you were in elementary school so your mother moved on, and married a man who already had Zola before they met. Then your mother died out of the blue. And you help your brother when your step-dad is away. You hug a clipboard, with a file of a man named James Buchanan Barnes, to your chest.
Your heels click on the mucky tile floor of a HYDRA base.

"(Y/N)!" You hear your name being yelled. You shiver from the nippiness of the air.

"I'm coming. Hold on. I can't run in heels y'know. Your dumb dress code..." You walk into the room and instantly pull the pencil skirt you are wearing down, seeing your brother's guards around the room, looking right... at... you.

You put on a smile. Your white teeth blinding the eye of any man.

"Welcome, (Y/N). You are just in Time for Mr. Barnes' daily treatment." Zola chuckles looking at the tired and ragged man.

His chest heaves up in down in heavy breaths. Blood trickling from the bionic arm you've installed to the stump of his left arm.

His greasy hair looming over his eyes. His eyes trained on you. You nod at him and his eyes avert to the ground.

You grunt. "Let me fix the arm. It's coming off."

Your brother messes with buttons on the silver machine ignoring you, mumbling, with a crazed look in his eyes.

You place the clipboard down on a stool you'd soon sit on. You slowly stride to the restrained man.

"Mr. Barnes..." You giggle as he looks up at you. His flesh hand balled into a fist.

You bend over in front of him to get into his face. You smile.

You hear grunts and groans from behind you. You instantly stand and tug at your skirt. You huff. You like teasing the metal man. But your brother's guards are all single, half way done with their lives, men. Disgusting, dirty, animals you like to call them.

You walk over to a cart with tools next to Mr. Barnes' left arm. "Let's get to work."

You bend over to get close to his arm and you grab a drill. You start drilling the metallic pieces together. Once you're done, you stand again. Your feet aching horribly. But you keep the act up.

You grab a bullet from the cart and bend down in front of him again. You whisper, "Mr. Barnes..."

He looks at you clenching his jaw. "Open up."

His eyes search your face, his expression softening and complying, tired. Once he opens his mouth a bit you place the bullet between his teeth. "This is gonna hurt."

You go back to your stool. You grab a molder, flame gun. And you mold the metal arm back onto his stump.

A yell is heard ripping through Mr. Barnes's throat. "I'm sorry..." You whisper into his ear and keep melding.

He slams his head back, choking on sobs. You finish and shove the cart away. You snatch the bullet from his mouth. "I'm going to test it now, OK?" He just nods at your words.

You move your hands around his arm and apply pressure to some places and move things around.

You hear your brother talk to himself, "What does this button do...?" He clicks it.

One of the wires that disconnected from Mr. Barnes, the one that you're holding to fix, sends electricity through your body.

You let out a scream. And a startled and petrified Mr. Barnes slashes around in his seat to look at you.

You pulsate on the ground, the wire buring your flesh.

"Fucking shit (Y/N). Stupid. Stupid!" Zola yells as he presses different buttons to turn it off. And it finally does.

You lay there and the wire falls away from your hand. You twitch on the ground. Pain erupting in your head.

Zola leans down and looks at you. He scoffs. "You didn't die. Get up."

You take a heavy breath in and three guards help you up. One wraps his arm around your chest to keep you from falling. The others hold your arms. "Fine. I'm... fine. Let go." You stutter out still catching your breath.

"We can take you... to the hospital... or somewhere else you wanna go." The man holding you around the chest speaks.

The others grunt and tighten their grip. Mr. Barnes thrashes in his chair.

"Men. Let her go. Some other time." Zola smirks. They drop you and return to their spots against the walls.

You rush to your seat and sit. You bit your lip wanting to say something. You say it, knowing the punishments. "I am your only damn engineer and doctor here, brother. You should pay more attention to me when I work." You look at your clipboard in your hands as you speak.

Your brother let's out a frustrated growl. "You dare speak to me like that! I will have your punishment over seen to three hours. Those three guards will see you in your room after this, (Y/N)." Zola snarls, spit flying from his mouth.

You sit there with your clipboard. You lock eyes with Mr. Barnes. He holds sympathy for you. You give him a small smile. His eyes look all over you.

"Let's begin. (Y/N). Take my notes." He presses buttons and electricity fills the patient. His screams and sobs rack throughout your head. He does this for an hour. Zola turns it off and Mr. Barnes slumps into the seat. 

Once he composes himself, he looks around. Zola is satisfied with himself once again. And you scoff. You look at Mr. Barnes as he looks at you. You see in his eyes as they flicker with remembrance. The restraints on him release and you get up and stride over to him.

"Mr. Barnes. I'm (Y/N). Your caretaker, personal doctor and arm repairer." You chuckle and smile down at him.

You look around and see Zemo is preoccupied by talking to those three guards that literally grouped you, not help you. You bend down and move the hair out of his face, behind his ears.

"I'll come back when you're in your cell." You whisper.

A hand grabs the hem of your skirt and pulls you away. "Playing doll with the super soldier Miss (Y/N)?" One of the guards spats.

"N-No. I'm telling him about his next mission..." You trail off as his hand pulls you closer to him. He uses his other hand to throw your clipboard across the room. His arm trails to your stomach and tightens his hold.

"Zola's letting us punish you..." The man speaks in your ear. The two others approach.

Mr. Barnes stands up. His voice scratchy and husky. "No..."

You look up at him. He is much taller than you. He's a bit bigger than the guards.

"Sit down doll boy." One of the guards who isn't holding you pushes him down into his seat. Mr. Barnes fights back and stands. The other guard not holding you pushes him down with the other guard.

The one holding you drags you away, out of the door. You see Zola waving at you smirking.

"You jerk! You're supposed to protect me! Not use me and dispose of everything I have after I help you!" You cry.

The man rips your skirt and you shriek. "Stop! No! Not again!" You wiggle in his tight hold on your body and he rushes through the hallway to his room.

"Shut up." He peels away the rest of your clothes as he makes it to his room.

———

He laughs as he buckles his pants. He picks you up and throws you from his room. "The other two boys want their turn for punishment too. If I were you, I'd run." He darkly speaks to you.

You wobbly stand up. Everything being shown, but no one is seen for miles.

You run to your room as fast as you can. You slam the door open and put clothes on. Once you're done getting dressed you slump to the ground.

That bastard. He promise to mother that he'd protect me... You sob.

The intercom rings outside your room in the echoey hallway. "(Y/N), to Mr. Barnes' experiment room."

You stand and fix yourself. You pull up your jeans and fix your shirt. You walk out of your room like nothing happened but you have a limp to your walk. You enter the room and see Mr. Barnes with bruises all over his body. He is restrained to the chair. He sees how you carry yourself and he growls.

You limp to your brother. You look up at him.

He smirks. "Was your punishment enough for you to understand that you do not talk back to me?"

You nod and bite the inside of your cheek. You sit on the stool in front of Mr. Barnes. "Now do your job." Zola slams the door and locks it.

You look up and Mr. Barnes looks at you. "What happened..." He mumbles.

You pick up a tool to fix his arm. "Nothing..." You shiver thinking about it. Tears well up in your eyes.

He looks at you as you slowly fix his arm. "He hurt you... didn't he..."

You just nod as you use your wrist to wipe away your tears.

"Your limp... he didn't beat you... he... raped you...didn't he." He lowly growls.

You scoff. "You're only a mere experiment. What are you gonna do? Escape and kill him? I bet not..." You pause slightly. "And I deserved it..." You speak and place the tool down.

"You did not deserve that. I will escape. And you are coming with me." His flesh hand that isn't restrained touches your face.

You flinch back nervous. "Hey... hey... I don't know who the fuck I am. But I feel like a fell for you..." He speaks.

You sniff. "I'm sure my name starts with a B, and I like the name Bucky for some odd reason. So call me that." He speaks trying to cheer you up.

You smile small. "I'll be waiting for that escape..." You lean in and lay your forehead on his. You wanted to be friends with this man. You know what he can do to others, that most wish they could.

"Good." He slightly chuckles. You pull away and act like your fixing his arm as you hear the door unlock.

"You're done. Go to your room. You can resume tomorrow, (Y/N)." Zola speaks. You get up and leave and walk down the hallway to your room. You see Bucky being escorted to his cell. With no restraints. He nods. And you raise your eyebrow.

He grabs Zola by the throat and chokes him and grabs the guards gun shooting the guard. He drops Zola and holds the gun close to him. He runs at you and you run away from him towards the door. He scoops you into his arms as he runs.

"I-I didn't know the escape was now!" You yell as HYDRA agents run from all over.

"Me either. I didn't think this out. Well, how can I when I barely remember what I thought about ten seconds ago."

You laugh as you bust through the doors. He runs and lets you down and grabs your hand.

"Get them!" You hear a disturbing roar from Zola far behind you.

You hear a train close by. "Let's jump onto the train."

"I suddenly have a fear of trains." Bucky squeezes your hand a bit confused.

"Oh yeah. You... um. We captured you after you fell from a... train..." You speak. He just nods.

"So I did fall. Just not because of you." He winks.

"Oh boy."

You both run through the snowy forest. You find shelter in an abandoned military camp.

"This looks so familiar..." Bucky speaks as he looks around. He looks at a fallen flag pole, with foot prints. It looks like it's been there for years.

"They never put it back up after that Punk..." You hear him whisper.

"What?"

"What."

"You said something."

"Wait. I did? What did I say?"

You smile softly. "Never mind."

He frowns as you both look around.

You sit down on a cot in a tent and take a breath in. You see a poster of a man in red, white and blue. Captain Steve Rogers.

Bucky walks in and looks in your direction.
He looks at it for a while. "Who is that?"

You scoot over for him to sit. "That's one of your friends. I remember him from your file. His name is Steven Grant Rogers. People now recognize him as; Captain America."

He nods. "Whatta punk."

You laugh. "You said it again!"

"Said what?"

"Punk!"

He thinks and he smiles and laughs. "I remember! I use to call him punk back when he was lanky and skinny."

"That's great that you remember Buck." You smile and pat his hand.

"He called me Buck... Wow..." He stares at the picture.

He grips your hand. "Thank you."

"For what?"

He pauses. "I don't know. I just needed to say that."

You snort. "I thank you too then."

"What for?"

"Rescuing me. Forcing me to leave. I would have stayed... but now that you made me leave... I'm free..." You breathe.

You both stare into each other's eyes. You let out a nervous breath. He softens his gaze. You lean in and... kiss his cheek.

"Damn. It really be like that sometimes." He groans and lays on his side away from you.

You chuckle. "Sorry..."

He raises his arm and waves you away and you laugh.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

220K 4.8K 26
× PREFERENCES × 《》 Too lazy to edit, prepare for awful spelling. Starring: Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Bruce Banner, Thor Odinson, Clint Barton, Pietr...
1M 15.4K 148
This book will consist of a collection of one-shots, drabbles, preferences and what not, of the Avengers. Tony Stark (Robert Downey jr.) Steve Roger...
1.5M 32.3K 65
Avengers One Shots and Preferences! (COMPLETED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) Includes but is not limited to: - Tony Stark - Steve Rogers - Bruce Banner - Tho...
610K 12.6K 64
This book contains Avengers Preferences and Imagines. I am currently closed with requests. Some of the characters included are; Steve Rogers (Captain...