Mia - k. mikaelson |completed...

ninithewriter tarafından

'you do make me hard, but she makes me weak' edited, sorta. Ranked #1 in alwaysandforever Daha Fazla

Trailer
Epigraph
I N T R O D U C T I O N
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y • T W O
T W E N T Y • T H R E E
Epigraph (II)
___
___
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
FO R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E
F I F T Y - S I X
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
F I F T Y - N I N E
S I X T Y
S I X T Y - O N E
S I X T Y - T W O
S I X T Y - T H R E E
S I X T Y - F O U R
S I X T Y - F I V E
N E W C O V E R
S I X T Y - S I X
S I X T Y - S E V E N
S I X T Y - E I G H T
S I X T Y - N I N E
Mikaelson Twins
S E V E N T Y - O N E
S E V E N T Y - T W O
S E V E N T Y - T H R E E
S E V E N T Y - F O U R
S E V E N T Y - F I V E
S E V E N T Y - S I X
S E V E N T Y - S E V E N
S E V E N T Y - E I G H T
S E V E N T Y - N I N E
E I G H T Y
Family Album
E I G H T Y - O N E
__
E I G H T Y - T W O
F I N A L E
B o n u s S c e n e
this is not the end...
NEW BOOKS
LEGACIES : DARK

N I N E

13.4K 213 32
ninithewriter tarafından

"Mia." Damon said and Mia waved at him but frowned when she saw he had been crying.

She grabbed his arm pulling him, "Are you okay?" She asked worried.

Damon pulled his arm away harshly, "Like you care." He said and put his hand on his forehead.

"Of course I care Damon it's why I came!" Mia said and he shook his head, "Klaus' dog, my brother killed Andie to make me stay away." He said.

"He made her jump off of a ledge to her death Mia!" Damon yelled and Mia stepped back.

"I didnt know that was what he was going to do Damon-"

Damon scoffed, "I don't care about what you knew Mia. You and Klaus made my brother into the monster he tried so hard to not be and for that Klaus will pay." Damon yelled and Mia shook her head.

"Don't come looking for Stephan, things will get more complicated I will try my best to persuade Niklaus into giving him back." Mia tried and Damon shook his head.

"Goodbye Mia." He mumbled and sped away leaving Mia in what she believed to be was a TV station.

"Mia you're back." Klaus said and opened his arms for the girl.

"I'll have vodka on the rocks with 3 olives." Mia told the bartender and he immediately started making it.

Klaus frowned at the rejection and sat next to the girl.

"I'm not in the mood Niklaus." Mia said softly and grabbed her drink.

Her face scrunched up and she looked at the bar tender, "It's not you it's me. Do you have any wine?"

Stephan walked towards the two and sat next to Klaus.

"I'm assuming your meeting with your brother went well. Mia seems a bit upset." Klaus told Stephan while Mia ignored them.

"I um, killed my brothers girlfriend." Stephan confesses, deep down regretting it.

"Mia should be celebrating that she no longer has to compete with the news reporter." Klaus said and Mia put her head up glaring at him.

"Niklaus, I never compete with a human and, be quiet. I should be saying you should be mad that Damon is no longer taken." Mia retorted and Klaus glared at her.

"She never gets mad unless it's something she can't control. She's quiet the manipulator." Klaus told Stephan trying to not lash out in jealousy.

"Let's turn the wolf into a hybrid please wake him up." Klaus told Stephan and he stood up leaving.

Klaus turned to Mia, "Tell me what you want." He demanded.

Mia stayed quiet, "You only act like this when you want something, can't control something or I said no to something." Klaus said setting his glass down.

"It's not right having Stephan here against his will. You compelled him to turn off his emotions. That's a little extreme. I think we should just let him go." Mia said with her head down.

Klaus chuckled, "You're joking right? Come on tell me what you really want."

Mia stood up abruptly, "What i want is for us to return to New Orleans and go back to our golden age. But we can't do that when we are looking for werewolf's so that you can turn them to hybrids." Mia said.

Klaus sighed, "I am doing this for us Mia why can't you understand that?" He asked frustrated.

Mia shook her head, "Why can't you understand that we don't need an army Nikalus we have eachother! We have Rebekah! Kol! Finn! Elijah." Mia yelled and whispered the last name.

"I miss Elijah." Mia said and slumped back down.

"I know my love." Klaus said and ignored how fast the mood changed.

"Go attend to your business, the sooner this is over the better." Mia mumbled and put her head back down.

Klaus sighed and hugged the girl from behind. "I love you." He told her and she smiled, but he was not able to see it.

"I love you." Mia answered and he smiled, he would enver get tired of those words.

He turned around going back into his mean mode and saw Stephan walk into the bar with the bloody werewolf.

"Omay this is a 3 step process. This is step one, I want you to drink from my wrist." Klaus said circling him.

"I already told you where to find the pack what more do you want?" The man asked and Klaus became even more serious.

Klaus leaned down a little to where Ray was laying down. "Have you been listening to a word I've been saying Ray? I have plans for you."

Klaus cut his wrist and put it into the mouth of the werewolf.

"He will thank me for it later." Klaus announces to the bar laughing. "There we go go, atta boy."

Klaus removed his wrist, "What are you going to do now?" RAy asked.

"Time for step two Ray." Klaus said and quickly snapped his neck. Mia picked up her jacket and paid for her drinks along with Klaus' and headed for the car.

She walked out and saw Stephan on the phone, she quickly hid behind a car and listened, she heard Elena talking to him be he didn't respond.

She heard his cry and it broke Mia's heart.

She was the cause of this.

"I love nature." Mia said and did a twirl before continuing to walk.

"Me too, especially when you wear that thing fabric women these days call clothes." Klaus said holding her bag.

Mia rolled her eyes smiling, "It's called leggings. Weird name I know but they are very comfortable. Apparently they use them for the gym to something."

She continued to admire the earths beauty while Stephan carried Ray.

"Is he getting heavy?" Klaus teased and Stephan shook his head, "I'm fine."

"You sure about that?" Klaus asked and Stephan grunted.
"You know we've been walking some time." He finished.

"You know I get that we are stuck together, Klaus but it we can maybe skip the chit chat. I'd be great." Stephan said and Mia snorted.

Klaus frowned, "So much brooding, your self loathing is suffocating you my friend."

"Maybe it's because I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves. We've been at it all summer. Thanks to our pal ray we've found ourselves a pack."

Mia put her guard up and returned next to Klaus.

She watched as a group of people set up camp and she smiled, reminding her of something the Mikaelsons would do with a bonfire.

When they saw them approach they quickly stood up scared.

"Good afternoon." Mia greeted smiling and everyone looked at her scared.

Stephan set Ray down and a girl rushed to his aid.

"Who are you?" The girl asked Stephan and Mia smirked.

Klaus slightly offended stepped up, "The important question is who am I." He said and Mia rolled her eyes at her boyfriends narcissistic behavior.

"Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Mia, this is my boyfriend Klaus and our friend Stephan."

The girl along with another man stepped back scared.

"You're the hybrid. And you're just you." The girl asked scared and avoided eye contact with Mia as everyone had heard the stories of what has happened when she didn't get her way.

"You've heard of us. Fantastic." Klaus said smiling and clapped his hands.

Mia sat on a rock while Klaus sat on the one next to her, comfortable and in a position Mia couldn't help but laugh.

"It's fascinating really, a werewolf who isn't beholden on the moon, and a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun. A true hybrid." Klaus finished his speech and Mia clapped.

"And now your friend Ray is about to become one." She said and Ray jolted awake. "Great timing! Mia did you see that?" Klaus asked and Mia nodded.

"What is happening to me?!" Ray asked in a scared voice and Mia brought her legs up to her chest.

"You are in transition. Stephan." Klaus said and motioned for him to stand up.

"Which one of you is human? You're friend needs blood otherwise he will die in transition." Stephan said and Mia looked around.

She laid eyes on the blonde haired man and she sped to him, "I'm sorry love but if I don't do this Niklaus will and he won't be nice about it." Mia cooed and bit into his wrist before throwing him to Stephan who quickly caught him and laid him next to Ray.

"You need to stop the flirting Mia." Klaus mumbled into Mia's ear from behind and she smirked.

"It's not flirting." Mia said and he scoffed turning around and Mia went for his wrist.

"Niklaus." Mia said and sped him somewhere else.

"Nik." Mia repeated and he turned away trying to figure out what way she went.

"Niklaus." She said a little louder and Klaus debates if it was the north or west.

"Klaus!" She yelled and he turned around smirking.

"You went north." He said and chuckled.

Mia stomped her foot and pushed him into a tree. He groaned at the contact and Mia wasted no time in connecting their lips.

Klaus picked her up and put Mia's back on the tree.

Klaus was about to lift her shirt when Mia stopped him, "I don't like it when you ignore me." She said.

Klaus chuckled, "I don't like it when you flirt."

"I wasn't flirting!" She exclaimed and he sighed, "Fine."

"Okay!" Mia said and the two looked into each other's eyes and Niklaus kissed the girl passionately.

"I don't know what I would do without you." He said and Mia smiled into the kiss.

The two heard their name being called and Klaus sped them back still carrying Mia.

"Yes?" He asked Stephan and Klaus looked to see a girl on the floor being held down.

"She doesn't want to be apart of your uh new order." Stephan said and Klaus did what he had to after setting Mia on a rock.

She sighed and leaned on Stephan, he didn't protest and Mia smiled silently thanking him. She reached in her bag and took wipes, she waved them around playfully and he cracked a smile.

"Of course." He said and Mia smiled.

He took a few and wipes his face, arms and hands from the blood and tossed them aside. "I hope you know you're going to pick them up after we leave right?" Mia asked and he nodded.

"Save the earth right?" He asked sarcastically and Mia snorted.

She turned around to look at what Nikalus was doing and the field that was once occupied by werewolf's was, empty.

Or it wasn't they were all just dead and on the floor, Mia corrected her thoughts and she handed Klaus some wipes.

He raised an eyebrow in amusement, "You are not coming anywhere near me until your clean from other people's blood. With all due respect," Mia said and looked at the people on the floor, "I don't know where you've been."

Klaus sighed and took them making Mia happy and she went back to her seat.

She noticed Ray shivering and felt bad, "So is this your plan?" Stephan asked motioning towards the bodies.

"Building an army of hybrid slaves?" He asked.

Mia kicked a rock towards him, "Actually Stephan he prefers the term soldiers, comrades..." Mia started and Stephan nodded not sure what to answer.

"For what war?" Stephan asked and Mia facepalmed as he knew nothing.

"Oh you don't arm yourself after the war has been declared Stephan, you build your army so big that no one ever dares to pick the fight."

"What makes you sure they will be loyal?" He asked yet again.

"Well when you're on the winning team how could you not." Mia said and jumped on Klaus back kissing his cheek.

"And Niklaus and I, never loose."

Mia looked down to Ray and saw his eyes bleeding, "Nik." Mia whispered and he set her down gently before examining the wolf.

"Something is wrong." Stephan said and looked at Ray. Mia shot him a look and realized something.

Elena was still alive and that is why it wasn't working.

She bit her tongue to avoid her saying anything and she paced behind Klaus.

"Mia please stop your pacing it is annoying me." Klaus said and Mia did as told.

"Sorry."

A women woke up and scared Mia. Klaus quickly put her behind him and told a man named Derek to feed his girlfriend.

Mia looked at Ray worried and was going to say something before he growled and his eyes turned yellow.

Mia yelped and Klaus let go of Derek protecting Mia.

But he didn't hurt her, he sped away jumping over rocks.

Mia sighed in relief and Klaus told Stephan to go get him.

Stephan went after him and Mia followed him.

She listened to see if she could hear him and instead heard Damon.

She turned to Stephan who was looking at her.

She looked down to his arm and noticed a bite from a werewolf. "Don't worry Niklaus will heal you." She said and Klaus came to the two.

"I need to use the bathroom! He went way." Mia said pointing towards anywhere but where Damon was.

She sped off and after a few seconds of looking she found Damon, Elena, and Alaric.

"You need to leave now there is a hybrid on the loose." Mia yelled and took the cross row from Alaric's hands.

"We aren't leaving I need to see Stephan." Elena insisted and Mia sighed.

"I will return him to you as soon as Niklaus finishes making his army! He will come back to you Elena and I am promising you like i had promised Damon." Mia said and extended her hand out for more wooden stakes.

"Thank you." She said when he gave her what she needed and looked at Damon.

"Please take them to safety Damon." Mia begged and he sighed.

"Fine I will. Let's go." He said and the 3 left Mia in the woods. She saw the sun was nearly gone and began to worry.

She looked around trying to remember where she came from but everything looked different in the dark.

Mia decided on a direction and held the crossbow close to her.

She heard a twig snap and her vampire face immediately came out, a second she heard nothing but then something pushed her on the ground and Mia screamed.

She saw yellow eyes and threw him off of her. She quickly stood up and waited for the hybrid to come at her before she kicked it and threw it at a tree. She picked up the bow not giving it a chance to attack her and shot it twice before picking up a stake, running and jumping off of a rock and stabbed it. When she saw it wasn't dead yet she ripped the heart out.

Mia fell to the floor panting and exhausted.

She laid there for a moment before standing back up. And walked listened carefully for the voice of Klaus.

She eventually found her way back to camp when she saw the fire and Klaus stood up immediately when he saw her covered in blood.

"Mia!" He said worried and Mia let him hug her.
"Im going to lay down." Mia mumbled and made her way to her comfortable rock.

She closed her eyes as she heard Stephan and Klaus talk.

"They went rabid. Some of them I killed, some bled out in the end, they are all dead." Klaus said and Stephan for a second feared the man.

Klaus threw a bottle and yelled at the sky making Mia stand up as he was throwing one of his tantrums. Mia dug in her bag pulling out what usually calmed him down.

"I did everything I was told! I should be able to turn them. I broke the curse, I killed a werewolf, I killed a vampire and I killed the doppelgänger." Klaus yelled and Mia stood up walking towards him and rubbing soothing circles on his back. She felt him become less tense and smiled.

"You look like hell." Klaus said to Stephan and he chuckled.

"Last I checked I was dying. And you don't want to heal me." He said showing his arm and Mia sighed kissing Klaus's back.

"He will." Mia mumbled quietly and Klaus nodded. He turned to find a bottle and Mia looked at another hybrid on the floor.

"I had to take him out. I didn't have a choice. I failed you. And I'm sorry, do what you have to do." Stephan said and Mia shook her head.

"You didn't fail him Stefan." She said and motioned towards her body. "because if you did then I did too. A hybrid came after me." She said and Stefan nodded a little scared of what happened to Damon.

"Everything is okay." Mia reassured and Stefan decoded it meaning that everyone was okay.

"Bottoms up." Klaus said and handed Stefan the bottle of his blood.

"We're leaving." He said and grabbed Mia's things.

"It appears you are the only comrade I have left." Klaus said to Stephan and held his hand out for Mia.

She took and and the two walked ahead from Stephan, Mia figured he needed a little space.

"Thought you might want this to calm you down." Mia said and handed him the chocolate.

Klaus chuckled and took it from her hand breaking it into two and handing her one like they always did.

"I need to change." Mia said and ate her chocolate.

"And a shower." Klaus joked and Mia pretended to be offended.

"You can not be talking." She said laughing and Klaus smiled.

"I love you." He told her and Mia kissed his hand.

"And I love you."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

20.6K 868 16
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰...
639K 14.2K 99
𝘈 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘨𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨? 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘺, 𝘦𝘴𝘱�...
157K 1.2K 7
ᵃᵘᵗᵒᵖʰᵒᵇⁱᵃ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵉᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵉ
360K 10.2K 112
𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐯�...