In search of love ✔️ (Complet...

By maggimeghu

Meet Twinkle steward- 20 years old girl whose life is filled with nothing but hurt, sadness. A girl who never... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
Chapter 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64

CHAPTER 17

1.5K 58 0
By maggimeghu

ONE MONTH LATER

TWINKLE POV

I fell that I'm really lucky now. One I have Luke and two I have Mickey, sorry 'Michael'. My two most loving brothers. They act like my own brothers. Both love me equally.

They both fight for my love. Recently I'm falling sick frequently. Maybe because I am not eating properly. It had been one month staying in my in-laws house. Sometimes it's nice and sometimes it's worse. Recently I'm craving for ice cream more, so when I go for grocery shopping, Michael takes me to ice cream parlour.

It's Friday today. Andrew had an important meeting, so he didn't have breakfast. So I thought of packing lunch for me and surprise him. From past few days, it had been nice to be with him. He won't shout or get irritated by my presence.

I prepared his favorite lasagna with mashed potatoes. He likes this combination. I informed Nina that I'm going to his office to give him lunch. So just nodded. I asked Luke to drive me to his office.

He was hesitant at but first, but later obliged. Andrew your wife is bringing you lunch.

Once I reached his office. I asked the receptionist to guide me to Andrew. She is sweet girl. Her name is Cara. Everyone in the office were talking about my appearance, about me not perfect for him.

"Hello! how may I help you?" Cara asked me.

"Hi! My name is Twinkle Lockwood. I have come to meet Andrew. Can you guide me."

She was the only one who didn't judge me by my looks.

"You are really pretty. Don't take there words serious. They are only good at this." she said.

"Oh it's OK. I'm used to it." I felt good speaking to her.

"You seem really nice. Why don't we hung out sometime? If your ok with it though!"

"Sure!"
Later we kept talking about random things until we reached his office. Andrews secretary, rose informed us that he was in a meeting. So I will have to wait for him.

Cara was there with me for company. I had a nice time talking to her. Later she got a call, and she had to he'd back. So I was waiting alone in his room. I looked at the interiors of the office. Everything was black and grey. There was a picture of his family hung behind his chair and also a small photo frame of his family on his table.

When I was about to touch the photo, the door abdruptly opened. In came an angry looking Andrew. I'm scared of this Andrew. As last time when he was angry, I was raped. So I taking small steps back. He came towards be and yanked my hair back.

"What the hell are you doing here? Are you trying to steal my company's information and selling it to others?" he asked.

He yanked my hair even more forcely. I felt pain shoot through my scalp. I wimphered. "Andrew please leave my hair. It's paining. And I'm here only to give you lunch since you didn't have breakfast in the morning."

He left my hair,but slapped me. And pulled me out of his office by my arm.
"Who the hell gave you rights to call me Andrew. It's Mr. Lockwood to you. Do you understand? Don't you dare fucking step into my office again! "

I nod my head unable to form words. He released his grip on my hand. Everyone had already gathered to see what's going on. I felt humiliated.

"Now get out of my office, before I throw you out myself. Out! " he barked at me.

I turned around to go out. He went back to his office slamming the door shut. I stumbled on air and fell. Everyone started to laugh, I felt embarrassed and humiliated. I face was completely red. Cara came running to me. She helped me stand up and walked me out.

She offered to call a cab, but I declined telling that Luke it there to pick me. As soon as I called Luke, he came with the call. He saw the state I was in and immediately jumped out of the car.
"Twinkle what happened to you? Why are you crying? Oh my God! Who slapped you? " he asked with full of concern.

I was not in a position to answer, so Cara answered for me. She offered to come with me and help me. Luke said he would take care of me.

As soon as I got into the car, I broke down. Luke stopped the car near a ice cream parlour. He bought my favorite butterscotch ice-cream to lighten my mood. Later we went back home and got back to doing my house chores.

I tried forgetting it, but I was not able to forget it. Later I went to grandpa Nicholas. He said some stories and he fell asleep. I cooked for everyone and went to my room, to sleep for awhile.

I was sleeping on the floor. After few minutes the door opened. In came my husband totally tired. So I immediately got up and went out of the room to give him some time to relax. As I didn't have much work, I went to do some gardening.

I was singing happily. You might be thinking how can I be happy ? This is not new to me, getting humiliated. So I leave it behind and enjoy what I'm doing. I love singing. It free's me from my tensions. I see all butterflies flying from one flower to another, leaves shaking happily. I think the enjoy my singing. So I kept singing without the care of the world.

Later I cooked for everyone as usual. I don't know when my life is going to change.

But I'm that atleast no one bothered to torture me when I stay here. Sometimes there would be few comments from Nina about me, but other that everything is going fine.

Next morning Andrew didn't go for work. He didn't even wake up. I was worried. Everyone asked me about him and my only reply was, "He's still asleep."

They agreed, since recently he was working late hours. He would not eat and sleep properly. He hardly come's home. Even after what he did to me, I feel sorry for him. So I went to room, to check upon him. I was even ready to face his warmth, but I want to know he is OK.

Once I entered, I noticed him still sleeping and shivering. He looked pale. I touched his forehead to check whether he is sick. Indeed he was sick, he was burning hot. I took the thermometer and checked his temperature. It was 103 degree. I called his family doctor.

After the checkup he informed that Andrew requires sleep and should rest for awhile. He prescribed some medicines. I thanked him and he left.
Nina, Melvin, Sheryl a drama grandpa everyone came to see him. After seeing him they left yelling me to take care of him.

I made chicken soup for him. Nina said that she will take care of the kitchen for today and I should take care of Andrew. I remember mom making chicken soup whenever I'm sick.

I tried wake him up.
" Mr. Lockwood! Can you please wake up. Have something because you to take your medicine's."
He groaned at first but later obliged.
He looked so tired. I helped him sit properly. He didn't flinch or flee from my touch he allowed me to help him.

"Drink this soup first. Meanwhile I will get something for you to eat." he nodded like a small boy.

I came back down to get food for him. When I went up to check on him again, he was still sitting resting his head on the headboard.

The soup wasn't touched. He had his eyes closed. I shakes him,
"Mr. Lockwood, please drink the soup before it turns cold."

He didn't even try to take the spoon. sighing! I took the bowl and pulled a nearby stool. I took a spoon full of soup towards his lips. He hesitated to open his mouth but later drank it.

I was so happy to feed him. I wish he always listens to me. He looked like a small boy. Later I place she tray with food on the bed, and asked him to eat,
"So now since you completed the soup. Have this food."

He shakes his head as no." I'm not hungry. Just give me my medicine."

I don't know why I did that but I smacked him on the head. I thought he would be angry be started laughing. Wow his laugh is so beautiful. I can live my whole life just with his laugh. He had dimples. Oh my God they are so cute.
"What has got into you woman? Who the hell smacks a sick person?" he asked still laughing.

I blushed with his remark, "I'm sorry. My mom used to do that when I don't listen to her. I was not in my senses when I did that." I apologized.

"Ok as a punishment, come and feed me now. You want me to eat right, look I'm very tired. So hurry up and feed me."

I fed him. All time I was staring at his beautiful face. This is the first time I'm so close to him, enjoying with him. Though he struggling, I'm loving the time. I gave him the meds and he slept.

I helped him to washroom. I changed his shirt, as he had spilled some soup over it. His temperature was slowly getting down. I was awake the whole night taking care of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 1.6K 29
"Secrets I've held in my heart, Are harder to hide than I thought. " ♡♡♡ 𝘐𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨? 𝘐𝘚 �...
1.2K 80 16
****A Painful and Emotional Love journey of Eesha and Rudranksh**** ------ "Rudra, beta, listen to me once. We all have given you the time you needed...
407K 23.6K 62
Zachariel Joseph's heart shattered when the man that he had loved for ten years betrayed him. His lover took everything that he loved away from him...
32.8K 1.6K 33
"I don't want a divorce" His declaration that changed her life. Jewel was 29 years old when Jackson came into her life. By that time, she was already...