Teach Me, Daddy

By narrisse

HIGHEST RANKS {#1 Babygirl} {#2 TeacherxStudent} WARNING: This is a book about a student and teacher who get... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Opinions ASAP
Chapter 28
Teach Us, Daddy
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

IMPORTANT!!!

5.4K 66 46
By narrisse

Hey guys! This isn't a chapter but it is something extremely important so please read on!! Just two days ago I got an offer to publish my book on another website for money. I can either publish it there exclusively and perhaps even have it in their program that gets paid to read, in which I'd be receiving a percentage of the money earned. Or I can publish it there but also have it published on Wattpad so that you guys can still read it but I'd only be paid once. Of course, I would never choose to be exclusive to the other website. You guys are my pride and joy and most loyal readers in the world! What are your opinions on this?

On another note I'm about 5/8 done with the next chapter. So be watching out for that :) thank you for your love and support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20M 487K 25
|18+| In one night of drunken, post-breakup passion, Lizbeth manages to hookup with the dominant boy of her dreams. It was supposed to be a one night...
363K 8.1K 39
She is my teacher but I fell in love with her... *Note- I wrote this book in 8th grade so the grammar in this book is not great and things may escala...
396K 1.1K 24
Proceed with caution! All chapters will have a forwarning and will be of mature content. If you are under 18 you should not be reading this! If you d...
582K 8K 20
"I don't think I could do what the other girls do with you..." "And why's that?" He asked as he tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear. "In fact, I t...