Bat Boy Oneshots

By Comic_Nerd117

This is a Young Justice/ Batboy book. If you like the show or have a giant crush on the robins then check thi... More

Robin (Dick Grayson)x Neko Reader
Connor Kent x reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader
Beastboy x Abused!Reader
Red Arrow x Runaway Reader
Connor Kent x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Batfamily x Invisible!Reader
Roy Harper x Reader
Wally West x Fairy!Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 3
Impulse x Blue!Lantern!Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader Part 2
Beast Boy x Ghost!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Damian x Wally!Sister!Reader
Tim Drake x Supergirl!Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Jon Kent x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Jason x Ballerina!Reader
Dick Grayson x Ballerina!Reader
Damian Wayne x Ballerina!Reader
Tim Drake x Ballerina!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Batgirl!Reader
Connor x Reader
Tim Drake x Spirit!Reader
Bruce Wayne x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader Part 2
Dick Grayson x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Fox!Reader
Damian Wayne x Werewolf!Reader
Red Robin x Frainkenstein!Reader
Nightwing x Gorgon!Reader
Red Hood x Demon!Reader
Red Robin x Spider-Woman!Reader
Arsenal x Star!Reader
Wally West x Mermaid!Reader
Impulse x Speedster!Reader
Jason x Neko!Reader
Tim Drake x Santa!Klaus!Daughter
Connor Kent x Reader
Damian Wayne x Cupid!Reader
Damian Wayne x Shy!Reader
Bart Allan x Reader
Batfamily x Batsis
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Hybrid!Jason x Reader
Damian Wayne x Snow!Reader
Red Hood x Robin!Reader
Roy Harper x Comic!Geek
A/n
Blue Beetle x Reader
Nightwing x Healing!Reader
Damian x Firefly!Reader
Dick Grayson x Bruce!Daughter!Reader
Dick Grayson x Reader
Batfamily x Fangirl!Reader
Team x Reader
Batboys x Reader
Team x Unstable!Reader
A/N

Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 2

6.1K 144 63
By Comic_Nerd117

The whole team was going to the teach today. We wmade a whole day of it. I was nervous since It's really sunny today and I mean 97° hot. I don't want to get a sunburn because they suck. I walked into the lounge in my (f/c) beach dress, sandals, and a hat. I also had my (f/c) swimsuit on. I had a bag with everything a half vampire needs for a beach day. A lot of sunscreen, a book, towel, and extra pair of clothes. I put my stuff down on the couch and went to help M'gann with the food.

"M'gann need any help?" I asked. She nodded.

"Can you help me cut up the fruit (Y/n)?" She asked. I nodded and grabbed a knife and started cutting the fruit. Watermelon, mango, strawberries, kiwi, pineapple, blackberries and blueberries were ready to go. I smiled as I finished.

"M'gann all done here. Is there anything else you need help with?" I asked turning to see her rushing to get everything done. I held both her shoulders.

"Breathe in." I said to her. He took a deep breath in.

"And out." I continued. We repeated this until she was calm.

"Thanks (Y/n)." She said. Some of the other girls came to help. So in total we had a lot of bacon wrapped hot dogs, fruit, sandwiches, chips and dip, and meat. Plus stuff the others brought. It was sort of like a potluck. Everyone went to set up while I had to wait in here. Tim stayed with me though.

"I hope I don't get all sunburnt. Vampire side sucks." I muttered putting sunscreen on.

"You'll be fine. Just focus on having fun." Tim said hugging me. I nodded and smiled.

"I feel like I'm forgetting something though." I said putting my hat on.

"Did you have something to drink this month?" Tim reminded me. I groaned and went to the med bay to get a blood bag before running to the microwave and heating it before putting it in a cup and drinking it.

"Thanks for reminding me Rob." I said. He nodded and kissed my cheek.

"No problem snowflake." He said holding my hand.

"I'm not that pale. That is a stereotype." I said annoyed. He laughed and pulled me close to him.

"I know but you make a cute face." He said before pecking my lips. I smiled and we walked outside where everyone already was. I sped under the umbrella we had set up. I sat down in the warm sand and Tim came and put his stuff next to me before taking his shirt off. I blushed as red as a half vampire could and glanced up from my book every few seconds to sneak a peak. Last time I got caught looking at him I never heard the end of it. I'm not a really shy person just anything involving Tim I can't help but feel embarrassed. I flipped over to chapter 18 and and started where I left off. He kissed the top of my head and left to go play volleyball with some of the other guys. I smiled as I read my book still glancing up every once in a while to look at Tim. You can't blame me. Eventually the game was won by Tim's team and they cheered. I laughed slightly at their antics.

"Guys everyone in the water so we can play some games!" Nightwing called. The others gradually started to get into the water but me I stayed put.

"(Y/n)! Come on!" Bart yelled making everyone turn to look at me.

"I'm good!" I yelled back. They all protested until I said ok. I sighed and stood up putting my book down. I took my hat off and my dress leaving me in my (f/c) swimsuit. I put my hair up into a ponytail and carefully walked into the sun making everyone cheer.

"You guys are dumb." I said getting waist deep with them. Well more like waist deep for them more mid torso for me.

"Ok how about chicken fighting." Cassie suggested. Oh god.

"Pair up!" Nightwing yelled running to Batgirl. Tim just turned to me. I nodded. Everyone was paired up and Nightwing started calling people to fight. I thought it was funny when Wally and Artemis took on Dick and Barbra. Wally tried super speeding around them but he tripped and they both fell in the water. Now it's me and Tim versus Cassie and Bumblebee. I was on top of Tim's shoulders now and Cassie was on top of bumblebee's shoulders. I am nervous after all she is an amazon. Nightwing said go and we started wrestling. She was obviously stronger but I'm determined to not lose. I shoved her back causing Karen to stumble back but she caught herself and they didn't fall.

"Robin maybe we should rethink our strategy." I said as I did a handstand on Tim's shoulders dodging Cassie from pushing me off. I smiled and got back on Tim's shoulders.

"Scare tactic?" Tim asked. I nodded looking down before chuckling darkly. Everyone stopped cheering hearing me. I looked up and my fangs were out and my eyes were red.

"Your blood smells good." I said causing both girls to get scared and stumble back falling into the water. I laughed and turned back to normal.

"Too easy." I laughed. It's too easy because they are scared that at any time I'll eat them. I backflipped off Tim and stuck the landing. Bart and Tim were the only ones laughing. It just hit me that they actually were terrified.

"Good one (Y/n)!" Bart laughed. I smiled knowing at least 2 people aren't terrified of me.

"Yeah but I didn't think this many people were scared of me." I said smiling bitterly.

"No they aren't right guys?" Tim asked. Everyone mumbled an agreement. I smiled and nodded getting out of the water and speeding off. I don't think I've done anything to misplace their trust. I sighed as I got to the top of the mountain. I sat down and had my back facing away from the sun so my face wouldn't get all hot. I sighed and looked down at Happy Harbor. Strangely watching the cars drive down the streets was calming. The wind going through my hair, hearing the ocean waves crash on the beach, something I can't get enough of. After about an hour I decided to go back down. I sped down and got there within a minute. I went back to my spot with my book. Nobody seemed to notice I was here now. I did notice Bart and Tim sitting looking at the wall with food on their plates. I smiled and walked over.

"So not hungry?" I asked sitting in between them. They both looked at me.

"(Y/n) thank god you're ok." Tim said hugging me. I smiled and hugged him back.

"That was not crash not crash one bit you had us scared." Bart said making me smile.

"Yeah well I just needed some time. I guess I forgot with all the folklore and myths about vampires that we are seen as monsters. That's just something I have to get use to. They don't know much about my kind so I guess it's understandable." I said looking at the team. They nodded.

"Then let's educate them." Tim said smiling.

"Later right now it's still sunny so let's just have some fun." I said before going to my book and reading. The shade felt nice since it was so hot. I fell asleep finishing chapter 20.

~Time Skip~

I felt pain in my back so I woke up. I tried moving before I screamed. This caused a lot of attention to be put on me.

"It hurts! It's hurts! It's hurts!" I screamed crying. I can't move. I touched my back and saw blood.

"(Y/n) it's ok we'll get you help." I heard Tim say. I just kept crying.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry we didn't know." Cassie apologized. I can't move at all.

"Tim I can't move. Get me out of the sun." I said as calmly as I could. Let's just say they made a makeshift stretcher and moved me on it. So I'm on my stomach in the med bay now.

"What do we do?" Bart asked me. I just kept crying.

"Can someone get a magic user here soon?" I hissed at the pain. Tim left somewhere while Bart tried to comfort me. I couldn't stop crying the pain is to much.

"(N/n) it'll be ok. You'll be fine. Rob went to go tell Nightwing to get Zatanna. She'll heal you." Bart said sitting next to me. I nodded slightly. The pain went from my neck to my waist. It hurts so bad.

"Bart I can't move. It hurts so bad." I cried. Tim came back in pissed off.

"I'm going to go find out what happened." Bart said speeding out. Tim sat down next to the bed and held my hand.

"I'm sorry I didn't notice anything. I should've been with you, making sure you were ok, I should've been there." Tim said making me laugh someone.

"You make it sound like I'm dying. I'll be fine Timbo." I said smiling. He nodded and cried along with me. "Please don't cry. I hate seeing you cry it breaks my heart." I said tightening the grip on his hand somewhat. He stopped crying after a bit and Zatanna came and healed me. Nightwing also came in.

"(Y/n) I think it's about time you educate us about vampires." Nightwing said crossing his arms in front of the rest of the team. I shook my head.

"No I can't be on a team that's afraid that I'll hurt them. Even though I'd take a bullet for anyone here I don't think you'd do the same for me. I mean I haven't done anything make you not trust me. I try to help everyone as much as I can. I have taken a bullet for some of you on missions but you are still scared of me. I don't drink blood because I want to I do it to survive. If I didn't consume blood once a month I will be purely driven by hunger and if I still don't have blood while I'm driven by hunger then you'll see a corpse." I said annoyed.

"Vampires are immoral they can't die." Artemis said.

"And who told you that? Movies? Tv shows? Listen here I can die. Immortal no. I'm only half. I probably won't live past 90. Cassie I don't know what dumbass idea you had putting suntan oil on my back but you could've killed me. The sun if concentrated enough hits me then I can die." I explained.

"I thought I'd be doing you a favor since you were so light. I didn't know." She said.

"Did you maybe think that maybe I like myself the way I am. I can't tan anyway. I'm going to take a break from the team. I think that's just what everyone needs. Maybe you'll realize how much I do around here. I might not socialize with everyone as much as the rest of you but I do a lot." I said turning around and walking through the zeta tubes.

"We'll call and text you (N/n)." Bart said hugging me goodbye. I nodded. I hugged Tim.

"I'll visit you in your civilian form. I love you." I whispered to him. He nodded and hugged me back. I quickly packed a small bag and changed into a T-shirt and shorts before zetaing back home. Once I got home I smiled seeing it. I went towards the mansion and sped over to mom's office.

"Mom I'm visiting for awhile. It's good to see you again." I said hugging her. She hugged me back excitedly. I told her about what happened and she had to collect herself before nodding. I sped off to my room before going to dinner with the other vampires. We take homeless people off the streets give them a place to stay and food in return for their blood. We don't force them to and we don't kill them. It's a good trade of you ask me. I smiled but I just had some human food.

~Time Skip~

I smiled as I went with Tim to the park. No complications just us hanging out. I smiled as he held my hand and hugged me.

"Tim I really love you." I said looking at him. He smiled.

"I love you too. If it's ok I'd like you to meet the rest of the family without the team." He said. I smiled and nodded. We walked to Wayne manor which was larger than I thought. We walked up to the door and knocked. A butler opened the door.

"Hello Master Tim. You are Ms. (Y/n) I presume?" The butler asked. I nodded.

"Master Tim speaks highly of you. I'm Alfred Pennyworth I am the family butler." He said as we walked in.

"It's nice to meet you Alfred." I smiled. He nodded and left. In the living room there were 3 boys. Nightwing, Red Hood, and the next Robin also known as Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, and Damian Wayne. They looked at us and I waved. Tim didn't seem to want to talk to his brothers.

"Tim who's the girl?" Dick asked. I glared at him.

"They do know I know right?" I whispered to him. He shook his head scratching the back of his head awkwardly. I sighed as we got over to them.

"I know you two already and you two know me. Hi Damian I'm (Y/n) it's nice to meet you." I said offering a hand to shake. He just looked at it before shaking it too.

"So you are the one Drake speaks fondly of. You are quite attractive. Good choice Drake." Damian said before turning back to his book. i felt my cheeks heat up. The dog next to Damian looked at me before looking away. I turned to the other two boys.

"Hi Jason it's nice to see you again." I said smiling. He smiled and hugged me.

"It's good seeing you too (N/n). You were always a smart girl I knew you'd figure it out." He said. I laughed.

"I knew you weren't dead. When I heard about Red Hood I knew it was you. Same anger and fighting style." I said smiling. This caused Damian and Dick to turn to me.

"Yeah I know about everyone since before I came to the team. Which is why I'm not talking to you." I said glaring at Dick.

"You need to come back the team is a wreck without you there." Dick said making me scoff.

"I told you you'd realize how much I do around there. Even though you were all scared of me." I glared at him. Tim hugged me from behind trying to relax me.

"Why are you scared of her she's just a girl?" Damian asked. I smiled and laughed. Tim let go of me and I sped around the room very fast before going behind Damian. I tapped his shoulder making him turn to me. I showed him my red eyes and fangs and he nodded.

"I've seen monsters you don't look like one." He said.

"Tell Dick that." I said to him. Dick just looked away sheepishly. I smiled.

"Yeah Bruce yelled a lot at us that day. Your mom called him and told him what happened and said what happens after is our fault." Dick said looking down. I laughed.

"Yeah well Batman was the only one who saw everything I did in the cave. Did you notice all the lavender in the cave? I put it there so that the people there could have better sleep. I also cleaned the cave when I couldn't sleep. The books in the library don't arrange themselves. I patch up the team when we come back from missions and yet all you guys see is a monster. And the emotional support I try to give doesn't seem to earn me any points. Do you know how many break downs some of them have had. They are worried that they aren't cut out for this or they'll be the reason someone dies or that someone they love will die. Fuck! It's annoying. I had 3 friends since I've been on the team for 2 years and it was Tim and Bart and Jason when he was there. Don't even get me started on how I practically starved myself. Vampires need at least a cup of blood a day but I got a bag once a month. I'm healthier now." I said trying not to cry. Dick was crying.

"So don't tell me that I need to come back. Can't you say that you guys want me back?" I asked willing myself not to cry.

"Grayson you are an absolute dick." Damian said making me laugh. Tim was soothing me trying to calm me down. Tim guided me outside so I could breathe. I took a few deep breaths.

"I'm sorry I didn't think he'd bring it up." Tim apologized. I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Nightwing was always all business with me. He's never talked to me unless he needed something. I didn't think this would be any different." I told him honestly. He smiled sadly. I hugged him and messed up his hair. He laughed and tried fixing it again.

"(Y/n)." I heard Batman say my name. I quickly got up and saw Bruce Wayne. I looked down not wanting to meet his gaze.

"You finally opened his eyes. He can see that he was wrong. You are an important asset to the team and I wanted you to know that. Come back when you're ready." Bruce said patting my shoulder. I nodded. I heard footsteps leaving to the house.

"That was scary." I said looking up again. Tim laughed.

"I know but you get use to it. Damian has the same look sometimes." He said.

"How would you feel about your family meeting mine. And don't worry they won't eat you." I said.

"I think Bruce will say yes but I'll have to ask." He responded. I nodded. I laughed and we climbed to the top of the manor and sat down on the roof. He kissed me making my cheeks flare up. I kissed back but he pulled away when I did making me pout.

"That's for running off at the beach." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Well if that's how you want to play it." I said before kissing him. He kissed back. I ran my fingers through his hair causing him to tense up slightly before relaxing. I pulled away and trailed kisses down his jaw to his neck. He started shivering as I started this. I smirked against his skin and nipped at his skin slightly. He let out a low moan making me smirk stopping. I looked at his face and it was bright red, his hair slightly tousled from me running my fingers through it, he was breathing hard, and had a slight bruise where I nipped him. I smiled seeing him all flustered like this. It really is a rare sight to see him flustered since he's always so collected. Well most of the time he's collected. I smiled and giggled slightly seeing him so flustered. He glared at me and pulled me close to him. I smiled and pecked his lips again.

"You are adorable Timbo." I said smiling.

A/N I liked writing the first one so much that I made a second. I'm actually going to do a third so there's that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 5.2K 40
This is just a place to put all of my ideas that I need to get out of my head. Mostly the bat boys (if you want the bat girls than you can tell me in...
239K 5.4K 72
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐝. ❝ Why isn't anyone just whelmed? ❞ young justice imagines. ❪ yj!boys 𝒙 you ❫ ╱ 2018.
54.2K 613 25
I wrote these at like fourteen. Do with that what you will.🤦 Most the first ones are terrible. The latest ones were written within this year. Becaus...
996K 19.1K 104
Cover by GlebTheZombie on deviantart. I DONT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OR DC. Batfam/brothers xreader requests welcome. KEY- Y/n - your name Y/ln - last...