the fall . joe mazzello

By rosedeacy

EDIT 3 YEARS LATER-: i am so sorry this sucks so bad i was like 14 when i wrote it x Harley had always been h... More

CAST
A Meeting
social media
social media
No Regret
The Question
A New Years Resolution
social media
A Different Kind Of Dinner
You Did What?
The After Party E! News
Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy
Social Media
News Of The World
Bicycle Race
An Announcement
Love Of My Life
social media
Authors Note
Happy Birthday, Love
sources confirm
push
not an update
All Dressed In White

The Knock

978 32 28
By rosedeacy

Time: 10:07pm
Date: December 16th 2018
Setting: Harleys Apartment

Joe was rushing to climb up to the stairs of Harleys apartment, as flustered as he was, he couldn't let Harley know why he ran up the stairs so quick. He was out of breath by the time he reached Harleys door, and could hear yelling coming from the inside. "I swear to God! Move the fuck out of the way princess bitch! I'll throw the mushroom! You're getting on my last nerve, I will do it!" Joe was confused and waited until he heard a scream of celebration. He didn't want to interrupt what seemed important. He lightly tapped on the door, and heard the sound of walking on floorboards. She was coming. He fixed his hair and tried to breath normally again. He looked stupid and he knew it. "Uh, who is it?"

"Its Joe."

"Oh hold on!" Joe smiled to himself as he could see through the small window at the side of the door, Harley was fixing her clothes and brushing her hair out. Before she opened the door she took in a huge breath and Joe moved back to his original place. "Hi sorry about that, door wasn't unlocking." Harley smiled and Joe laughed to himself, knowing she would've been too embarrassed if she knew what he saw. "Come on in!" Joe walked in, admiring the vintage look of the place.

"Wow, I love all the wood." Harley smiled and tucked her hair behind her ears.

"Thank you. I wanted to make it my own." Joe followed Harley through the house and into the living room, where Mario Kart was on the television.

"So thats what you were yelling at!" Harley looked to see what Joe meant, her face becoming red from embarrassment.

"Oh, you heard that?"

"Yeah. Don't worry, I get way worse... I think. You sound terrifying." Joe looked down at Harleys ankle, which had an ice pack wrapped around it. "How is your ankle?"

"Feels a bit better. I am going to head to the doctors tomorrow for an x-ray."

"If it is actually broken I am going to feel so bad."

"You should feel bad already!" Harley laughed.

"I'll make it up to you somehow, I swear!"

"Anyway," Harley continued, "wanna play a game of Mario Kart?" Joe grinned,

"I don't know, are you gonna yell at me like that?"

"Its a possibility!" Joe nodded, following Harley over to the couch. "Want a beer or something?" Harley asked.

"Only if you have one."

"I never say no to a beer." Harley waddled over to the fridge, dismissing Joe asking if she needed help. "If you wanna help, choose a record and put it in the record player." Joe nodded, walking over to her record stand. His mouth formed and O shape, for the second time that day. The collection was impressive. Mainly filled with Queen and The Beatles, Joe found many other artists including Aretha Franklin, Elvis and Frank Sinatra.

"How does The Beatles sound? Please Please me." He asked, getting the record out of its cover. Twist and shout began playing and Joe sat back down. Harley wobbled over, bobbing her head to the song.

"Come on, come on, come on, baby! Come on and work it out!" She sang to the music. Joe watched in awe as she confidently sings along. She knew all the words, sipping her beer along. She went over to the console, grabbing another controller, falling over on her way back. Right onto Joe. She giggled wildly.

"By chance have you been drinking before I came over?" Joe asked, smiling as Harley fell onto the floor.

"Maybe one or two beers came into view." Joe grinned more, choosing his character and waiting for Harley to settle down. He finished his drink and grabbed another one. He wanted to be on her level of drunkenness so it was not as awkward.

"You know," Joe began, "if you pick a character the game can start." Harley rolled her eyes and began picking, as Joe too another sip. "Please don't yell when I win."

"Can't promise anything because that is not going to happen." Joe laughed as Harley teased him. They began the game, nudging eachother to make them lose control, Harley even trying to throw him off by flirting with him, and when that didn't work she tried grabbing the controller.

"Hey!" Joe shouted, pulling the controller back over, "No cheating!" Harley, who was still holding onto his controller, was pulled along. Onto Joe's lap. The game had been paused quickly by Joe, who wanted to see where it could go. Their hearts beat at a thousand miles a minute. Harley looked down at Joe, her hands had found themselves wrapping around his shoulders. Joe's hand now wrapped around her waist. A strand of hair fell over Harleys face, so Joe went and tucked it behind her ear. Harley bit her lip, wondering who was going to kiss the other first. As Joe leaned in to kiss Harley, they were stopped by the sudden sound of knocking on the door. Harley, who had been scared by the sudden sound that came from silence fell off Joe's lap. She sat up quickly, tucking the fallen hair behind her ears.

"Uh who is it?" She called out, gathering the beer bottles and running them to the bin.

"Its Jude, and I am upset! I need a drink, and I brought wine!" Joe rolled his head back, sexually frustrated.

"Just a second Jude!" Harley called again, running over to Joe. "Quick, run into my room. Follow me." Joe followed Harley to her bedroom and into her closet. "Stay here." She said, and before turning away, quickly kissing Joe on the lips. He started to grin as the door slammed into his face. "Coming!" Harley yelled, opening the door.

"Took you long enough!" Jude said, scanning the room. It had been cleaned of beer bottles. "You were playing Mario Kart?" She asked, inspecting Harley.

"Uh yep."

"By yourself?"

"Uh huh.." Harley knew what was happening. Jude was a lawyer and could get the truth out of anyone. But she had to keep trying.

"With two remotes?" Jude raised her eyebrows. "Harley, who's scarf is that? And uh, nice jacket. Put it on I wanna see how it looks." Harley sighed, picking up the large jacket and putting it on.

"Ok you got me. You walked in at the worst time too!"

"Oh please don't tell me I cock blocked you..?" Harley turned to her, putting the jacket down and crossing her arms.  "Omg, I cock blocked you!" Realization soon came to her face. "Where is he?"

"He climbed out the window?"

"And fell thirteen storeys? I think the fuck not!" Harley sighed at Judes potty mouth. "Come on I wanna see who he is!" Harley attempted to stop Jude, who was running throughout the apartment, wine bottle still in her hands. She opened Harleys bedroom door. "Oi! Who is in here? I am sorry I cock blocked you!" She said giggling.

"Oh God, Jude! Can you not!" Joe could barely contain his laugh, so he covered his mouth to stop his laughing.

"Oh my, Harley, is he naked? Is that why you hid him?" That broke Joe. He laughed as hard as his body let him, wheezing in breath. "Found him!" Jude said, opening the closet door to Joe, rolling around on the floor in laughter. "Holy crapballs! You were gonna fuck Joe Mazzello!" Harley put her hand to her face and shook her head. Joe stood up, coughing.

"I should get going." Joe started, attempting to walk out, but quickly being stopped by Jude.

"Um I think not. I will be going to Andy's, you two are staying here." She said, winking to Harley, who was still mad and sexually frustrated. She walked to the kitchen and placed down the bottle of wine. "You two are getting drunk and starting again." She winked again and walked out, quickly yelling, "Bye horny bitches!" Joe cracked up laughing again, holding onto Harleys shoulder for support. Harley looked over at him and bit her lip.

"Wanna grab the bottle?" She asked, Joe's eyes widening, and he nodded hesitantly. "I just want to drink to forget that happened. I mean, I am drunk enough already but that doesn't mean she had to come in an-" Joe stopped her talking by grabbing her face and planting his lips on hers, she grabbed his hair and joined into the kiss. Suddenly Joe pulled away.

"Two glasses?" He asked, smirking. Harley put her head back in frustration.

"Just bring the damn bottle over!" She yelled. Joe walked over, undoing the lid quickly, then passing it to Harley.

"Ladies first." He said, watching as Harley bit her lip and began drinking. He knew why she was continuously biting her lip, it was to punish him for getting up from the kiss. Well, that's what he thought anyway, in Harleys mind she was just trying to be sexy. And to try and turn him on. Joe was never as confident as he was around Harley. He would never have pulled away from a kiss, just to annoy her.

"So, shall we watch Jurassic Park?" Harley asked. Joe nodded as Harley got the movie up. Joe looked over to Harley and his heart beat faster than ever. "You know you're beautiful, right? Your ex was stupid to let you get away." Harley slid over to Joe and began kissing along his neck and lips. Joe stiffened then relaxed saying, "But I sure am glad he did."

Hi everyone
I felt like this was moving a bit fast so get prepared for the next chapter >:)
Love whoever reads this, and I hope you enjoy that I actually post!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 1.3K 58
Alison moved to a new town as her father got a new job, simultaneously, she decided to hide her dark past, starting a new chapter of her complicated...
14.3K 112 31
Exactly what the title says This book is completed because i lost interest in it NO SMUT I'm not comfortable writing that Please don't start fights i...
3K 47 20
You have a job - doing make-up of celebs in movies and shows. Since a few months you're job is to turn a young and talented cast into famous legend a...
6.4K 127 28
Y/n hates her job and wants to quit, unfortunately her boss is an a$$. She makes new friends - because of her work - and maybe even finds a new love...