One Curse Ends Another Begins

By ArceusInsanity

Sequel to the Yandere Curse, make sure to read that first. The Links are now 25 and have just moved in to the... More

Prolog
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Continuing else where

Chapter 19

37 5 15
By ArceusInsanity

Blue pov.

"Blue!" I groan looking up half asleep, at my six year old son, who is shaking my shoulder. 

"...You could of just crawled into bed... you didn't have to wake me..." I tell him scooting in a bit more. 

"I didn't have a nightmare. You need to check the front door!" He tells me shaking my shoulder more. I look back at him, his yellow and green centered eyes, they're determined. He's going to make me do it, or neither of us are going to get anymore sleep.

"Why do I need to check the door?..." I ask sitting up rubbing my eyes, my plaid pajama pants bunched up (I'm not wearing a top), the clock reading 3:23 am. 

"Something's wrong... very wrong... couldn't sleep heard it..." he tells me squeezing his sweaty hand into a fist. 

"It was probably a cat," I tell him but get up anyways putting on my housecoat and slippers. 

"No... a kitty wouldn't be in danger..." he says fidgeting impatiently.

I go downstairs the air cold to freezing. Majora stays at the top of the stairs staying just on the edge of sight. I turn on the light outside unlocking the door. Opening the cold knob my eyes widen in horror.

There on the steps lies a child half covered in snow. His breathe barely visible. Lilac hair frosted, with skin whiter than the snow surrounding him. "Majora wake everyone else up now." I order not looking back as I hear him run back to the bedroom. I scoop up the child finding them to be unconscious and dreadfully cold. His lips containing the faintest blue tint.

Red comes down, Vio following him from their lightish steps. "Blue, what's wrong?..." Red asks starting to come down. I turn around and they gasp seeing the sickly child in my arms. 

"Green get a blanket and start boiling some water!" Vio shouts up taking her from me. Green does so as he wakes up completely from Vio's shouting. Majora follows Vio, trying to see the poor thing. I close the door.

Red grabs Majora's eyes going down to his level and making Majora face him. "Majora, get the guest room ready and find the electric blanket. This is serious and I need you to be a big boy, help us with anything we ask, otherwise stay out of the way." Majora nods a little frightened. Green pours the water into a water bottle covering it in a towel while Vio wraps the blanket around the unconscious kid... if you could even call her that.

"What of Nayru's harp?..." Vio says looking at her turtle neck. I go over seeing him careful pull the collar up peering down at it. 

"What's wrong?..." I ask eyes widening when I see a tear fall on to the child's face. 

"Their neck... someone was strangling them..." looking it I see the bruise he's talking about. It's a dark purple almost appearing black against his skin.

Majora comes to us with the blanket Vio removes the one already on the tiny little thing. Placing her in the electrical one. "Majora please take this blanket and put it in the hamper, then go back to bed" Vio asks turning on the blanket. Majora nods doing so. Green comes upstairs with the extra heater as the guest room gets really cold. Vio checks her temperature relaxing as her body slowly warms up.

The door reopens "What's going on?..." Shadow asks sensing the panic and stress we put into the air. 

"I found a half dead three year of the front step!" I tell him which he immediately comes up and looks at the poor thing. He takes him part of the child's face covered by the blanket. I know the look in his eyes, empathy, he's always done everything he could to help any one unfortunate enough to find themselves homeless, so I can't imagine how he feels right now.

"I'll make sure he's stays stable..." Shadow tells us, brushing her emo bangs out of her face. I frown noticing a mark a black T, After a moment I relax realizing it's a birthmark, familiar to me in some way. Shadow goes into the guest room leaving us to go to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962K 44.3K 114
-Temporary Hiatus- Aspen, A broken nobody. His family is broken, His mind is broken, His heart? Well there's not much left. . . Hopefully his soulmat...
1.2K 24 41
{If your reading this let me warn you that its poorly written as it was my first story} (Y/n) the outcast Sheikah girl living in the the kingdom of H...
714K 31.2K 41
After dying of a caffeine overdose, you find yourself transmigrated into the last game you played, a yandere otome game. Unfortunately, you're the tu...
2.4M 66K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...