High School dxd: The Omni God...

By thunder_god18

When the Omni god king and queen Have a Child and he meets the Devil's, the Fallen angels, the Angels. At how... More

Bio
Harem
Harem part2
Prologe
S1 ch1
S1 ch2
S1 ch3
S1 ch4
S1 ch5
S1 ch6
S1 ch7
S2 ch1
S2 ch2
S2 ch3
S2 ch4
S2 ch5
S2 ch6
S2 ch7
S3 ch2
S3 ch3
S3 ch4
S3 ch5
Not chapter
S3 ch6
S3 ch7
S3 ch8
S4 ch1
S4 ch2
S4 ch3
S4 ch4
S4 ch5
S4 ch6
S4 ch7
S4 ch8
S4 ch9
Please read
Ending: birth of the next king

S3 ch1

8K 68 13
By thunder_god18

Alex's mind
Alex was on a bed he was confused because all the girls where not there and he had chains holding his arms and legs.

"we finally meet Alex." Said a deep male voice.

"who the hell are you and why the hell am I here." Alex yelled into the darkness of the room full of rage. 

"wo wo calm down there Alex."

"you did not answer my question why the hell am I here?" Alex asked the darkness.

"we are in your mind ale-can we are the only ones here." There was a fire and Alex saw a man who looked him. He had black hair and blood red eyes

"well can you at least tell me who you are." alex's asked the man who smirked darkly.

"well I am your dark power inside you I took your rage and I was born when you fought kokabiel." The man said.

"so why did you bring me here?" Alex asked the dark man.

"because you are going to use my power so I can take over and kill everyone." He said and his eyes shine a dark red.

"I WILL NEVER LET YOU HURT THE PEOPLE I LOVE YOU HEAR ME." Alex yelled at his counterpart.

"you full of rage you still have not gotten over your mother death yes she is with you but you still fell the rage don't you." He walked to Alex and put his hand on his arm and a tattoo showed up

"what the hell is this." Alex asked his evil side who smiled.

"it's the mark of my awakening." He said and Alex woke up from his nightmare.

"Ale-can are you ok." Rias asked him Alex looks up to see all the girls awake looking at his arm.

"ale-can where did you get that tattoo you did not have it last night." Grayfia asked and Alex needed to make a lie.

"I am fine." He said and stood up the girls all gasped when they saw Alex back.

"ale-can what happened to your back." Rias asked Alex who saw scars on his back..

"fuck you evil me." Alex said under his breath but Tiamat Heard what he said.

"evil you Alex what are you talking about?" The dragon queen asked and Alex sighed.

"nothing isaaaaaaa." He screamed and held his head there was back and red flames go behind Alex and they saw this.

"Alexzander you will awaken your rage and I will take over and kill everyone you love." Said the flames.

"not if I stop you you damn bastard." Alex yelled and the flames went away.

"Alexzander what is going on." The girls asked and Alex sighed.

"nothing let's go to the school Rias you had something that your peerage has to do so let's go." He said and they all left.

"what are we doing here I thought the pool was the student council job." Issei asked as they stood in front of the school pool.

"yes normally the student council will do it but ever since the fight at the school I have decided that I'd help them out a little bit and take one thing off of their back. Besides when we're done cleaning it we can swim in it all we want." Rias told them and they nodded there heads.

"raise your hands high if you want to clean a pool." Issei yelled.

"raise your hands high if you're disgusting pervert." Koneko said and they all got to work on the pool. It took over 30 minutes to clean the damn thing and issei arm acted up akeno sucked the power out of his finger.

"ale-can how do I look." Alex opens his eyes and saw Rias in a sexy outfit.

Alex Walked up to here and pulled here close by here ass and he locked eyes with Rias blue-green eyes met Alex's  

"oh rias how badly you make me want to tale you right here and now." He said and moved a hand away from here ass and groped here left breast making here moan. Rias hand went down and on his pants

"ohhh is the almighty Omni god prince turned on by this little princesse?" She said and Alex sat back down and she jumped into the water and was swinging.

"ohhh ale-can how do I look?" Akeno asked and Alex likes what he saw. 

"ok if you girls are trying to get me to fuck you then it's really working." He said and pulled akeno by here ass and kissed her. He penetrated here mouth with his tongue. Akeno went cross eyed when he did this as he stoped the kiss.

"o o oh lord that was the best kill I have ever had I think you should get a little pleasure too your highness." She took here hand and went into Alex's pants and get his dick and drool because of the size it was. Alex let a moan leave his mouth and love how soft here was.

"Shit". He moaned and felt like he was on fire.

"o my lord ale-can how could you keep this monster from me." She said In a slutty girl voice and turned around and pushed here ass on his dick moving up and down.

"Fuck how are you so good at this and I guess I am gifted." Alex moaned out and she stop and kissed him on the cheek and jumped into the pool.

"ale-can how do I look." Grayfia asked and Alex saw her and Xenovia and vail.

Vail had the same thing that akeno had on just white. Alex Walked to and gave them all a kiss and they got into the pool.

"ohhh ale-can got get some trunks on so you can come in." Akeno said all the girls had puppy eyes.

"don't look don't look SHIT fine I will get into some swimming trunks." He said and all the girls screamed in a happy/slutty way. He went in and got
Some shorts 

Alex Walked our and all the girls blush and had drool over there face when Alex muscles looked rock hard and ripped abs.

"no matter how many Times I look at your body ale-can I always blush like a school girl." Grayfia told Alex who laughed.

"I can't blame you when you are that sexy the prince of the universes and have a dick that big then what women would not blush." Akeno spoke up and everyone sat shocked.

"wait who do you know how big his dick is did you have sex with him." Xenovia and all the girls looked at Akeno.

"no when I walked out I mightttttt have given him a hand job my bad." She said with a slutty smile.

"WHATTTTTTTTTT AKENO." The girls yelled at her and she giggled.

"and good Lord he has a big monster in his pants." She said and had stars in here eyes.

"what did it fell like how big is it?" Grayfia asked and Alex just sat in the middle of them and smiled.

"here Grayfia why don't you fell your self." He said and she blush 10 times darker. 

"w w w w w w wait what." She asked and Alex moved here hand to his pants she had here jaw dropped when she felt just how big Alex was.

"hey that's not fail akeno-cah Grayfia-sama? Rias said jealous they got to fell Alex's dick.

"h h h h h h hh how can you be this big?" All the girls blush when she said that.

"do you really want to know how big I am?" Alex asked and they all got excited.

"OMG YESSSSSSSS." They screamed and Alex sighed

"11 inch long and 3 inch thick." When that sentence left his mouth it took the girls a minute to process what Alex just told them. They all had there jaw dropping to the bottom of the pool.

"t t t t t t t t t t that's s s s s s s s s so b b bbbb b bbb big." Rias said shocked beyond believe. Grayfia smile and here hand went inside Alex's pants all the girls saw this and looked sad that the ice queen got to feel the monster of the Omni price.

" do you like how my hand feels ale-can." She said is a super slutty way.

"f f f f fuuuuuck thaaaat fellllls soooooo g ggoood." He Moaned Grayfia whisper in his ear.

"you know ale-can I could also give you a titty fuck if you want." She nibbled on his ear and Alex lost his fucking mind.

"g g Grayfia-can y y y y your hand fell so good.
" Alex said as he passed out in the pool.

"well that was unexpected." Grayfia giggles and Alex body laid in the pool still rock hard

"damn that's a big fat cock he has how can he even for that into someone." Rias said and played with her self

"ara ara what a man." Akeno spoke up with a smile.

"I always wanted to have sex with Alex but now that I see his dick I feel scared." Xenovia told them.

"god I just want to suck his cock so badly." Grayfia said as she finger her self.

"god I want that inside me." Vail said and groped her own breast.

"well let's head home girls." They all got out and got dressed with Alex still nocked out.

"ohhh ale-can if you get up I will give you a good blowjob." Alex SHOT OUT OF THE WATER AND WAS ALREADY DRESSED.

"ok lets go home." He said with a smile 😊 and they all went back home. They had dinner and went upstairs to go to sleep and saw this

"do you still remember my promise ale-can." She said and laid her head on his dick.

"hell yea I did you better keep your word." Alex yelled.

LEMON 🍋

"well then let's not wait any longer." She said and kissed Alex

"How to I look?~" she asked leaning over slightly so I had a good view of her chest and pushed them together to make them appear even larger than they already were.

"Stunning" I said and she came over to the edge of the bed and crawled over to me and we started making out again. I rolled us over so I was on top of her and that just made her even more bold. We separated and I worked my way down her jawline and started kissing her neck

"Ohh~" Akeno moaned holding my head in place while I sucked on her neck and lightly bit it a few times leaving multiple love marks from my sharp fangs. I ran my hands down her body feeling her smooth skin and I reached behind her and undid her bra. I threw it to the side and groped her breasts, they were soft and perfectly shaped last but not least, huge. She pulled off my shirt and threw it to the side and moved here hands all over my chest and abs I started moving down her to her breasts. She had a look of lust in her eyes and she pulled off my pants leavign me in just my boxers and I took one of her breasts into my mouth. I started licking and sucking on her nipple and I massaged the other

"Oh~, keep going, it feels so good~" she moaned as I ran my hand down her stomach and felt her panties which were soaked. I let go of her breast and said. "Looks like your really excited" and she flipped us over

"All because of you" she said crawling backwards and she pulled down Alex's boxers exposing his erect length. She put both of her breasts on either side and started moving them up and down and I was trying not to make any noise.

"Trying to hold it in are we?" she said as she started licking and sucking on the head. I eventually had enough of her being in charge and I grabbed the back of her head and made her take it all in at once.

"My turn" I said and made her move. Judging from the blush on her face I'm guessing that she's enjoying it just as much as I am and I could feel my end coming. I let go of her and I put her on the bed

"You ready" Alex's asked her and Akeno nodded

"Yes, but, be gentle, it's my first time" and we kissed briefly

"Ill be gentle" I said and I pulled offer her panties. She spread her legs slightly and I had a view of her wet pussy, I lined up with her entrance and just before I went in I stopped

"Tell me if it hurts to much" and I parted her lips and went inside. Akeno let out a whimper and her face scrunched up in pain. I looked down at our connected area and blood was coming from her

"Do you want me to pull out?" and she shook her head

"No, I'm glad you are the one to take my virginity, I just need a minute to adjust" and we stayed still for a few moments till Akeno said

"Okay, you can move now, just slowly" and I started moving. It was slow at first and her tight walls felt amazing and I held back the urge to just start going as fast as I wanted for fear of hurting her, I didn't do that when I was in her mouth mostly because I wasn't thinking as clear as I would have liked to. Akeon's moans were like music to my ears, the love of my life was in bliss and as I picked up the pace her moans only got louder. we swapped positions so that she was on all fours and I grabbed her ass "(Alex's)~" she moaned

"Yes" I said between thrusts

"I want you to spank me~" she said while looking back at me and I obeyed her request. I repeatedly hit her butt till it was bright red and Akon's tongue was out of her mouth and her eyes have rolled up. Her arms gave out so her head was on the bed and the only noise coming out of her mouth were moans and constant pleas for me to keep hitting her ass. I flipped her over and she grabbed my neck and I groped her breasts while we made out again. I felt her wrap my hips with her legs and I could feel my end coming closer

"Akeno, I'm about to-" and she stopped me by tightening her legs grip

"Do it inside me" she said and we braced. We both then came at the same time, our cum mixed inside her womb and some flowed out onto the sheets. I fell over to the side trying to catch my breath and Akeno laid right up next to me. She made me look at her and we stared into each other's eyes before kissing each other deeply. We separated and she laid down next to me and we wrapped our arms around each other. I pulled the covers up onto all of us and I fell asleep, with my lovers in my arms and I won't let anyone take them from me.

SEASON 2 ALL DONE. And you will go into season 3 until next time alex_uzi14 OUT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 253 14
you wake up in another world. with a body that it isn't yours and a power that it isn't yours either...but, you are here now, how about you have some...
718K 11.1K 48
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DIE AND REBORN AS A STEPPING STONE OF THE PROTAGONIST AND HOW WILL YOU CHANGE YOUR DESTINY 1st dxd 1 st devil 1 st rias 1 st h...
60.6K 937 18
Y/N Liones, son of Meliodas and Elizabeth, finds himself in enemy territory when his parents opt for him to go to Kuoh Academy and make friends with...
7.6K 116 17
devils, angels, Fallen angels and even Neko's and other creations know that their was many great and power creators that once lived and still remain...