DISCONTINUED!! - Meant to be:...

By ItsJaydninnit

STORY NOW BEING CONTINUED BY @fanfic123ann (Y/n) Cheng is a teen model for her mom's fashion company. When (... More

DISLAIMER
Part 1: The News
Part 2: Telling Marinette
Part 3: the flight
A/n NOT AN UPDATE YET
Part 4: Arrival
Part 5: School
Part 6: Kwamis
Part 7:Stoneheart
Part 9: Switching
Not an update
Part 10: someone's pov
A/n-Update soon!
Part 11:
Still not dead yet
IM SO SORRY!!
I'VE BEEN TAGGED??
The Bubbler
WhAt The HeCK?!?!?
Sorry my peeps
One Last Thing-
A/N- IMPORTANT: READERS CHOICE
A/N- half update
Part 12: The return of Isabelle
Part 13: Poptarts
non-important update
Part 14: Words Fail
OPINIONS AND/OR IDEAS!!!!
Part 15: The Biggest Lie of My Life
-sorry peeps-
I'm Ending It + 16.5 tease
A/N- Competition for a New Author?
NEW AUTHOR!!

Part 8: The Fight

4.7K 107 225
By ItsJaydninnit

Welcome back my dearest, Readers! Glad to know you stuck with this Fanfic so far. I know it has been kind of slow, but it will get somewhere, I promise! Now, your daily Dose of Meme.

Did anyone else notice Max doesn't have on glasses? Yeah.... Well enjoy the fanfic now.

~Y/n pov~

I climb into the open bathroom window at school with Marinette right behind me. We both de-transform and walk back to the classroom. 

As we walk back, Alya finds us and gives me her phone. "I''m Starting a blog! I'm going to Call it the Ladyblog. Featuring Ladybug and White Wolf. Look! My first post already has 193 likes!"

I look at the post. 

Of me.

On Chat's back.

Marinette gives me a look of 'when did that happen?' I reply a 'tell you later' look.

"So...what do you think...?" Alya questions.

"Umm. I like how Wolf's white suit contrast's with Chat's black." I say, not wanting to say too much.

"Yeah it's cool...where was Ladybug though?" Marinette asks.

"Oh she was with Mylène and Ivan. Ya know....helping them out." Alya responds, suggesting something happened between the two students.

~Adriens pov~

I get back to the courtyard and notice everyone is on their phones. I walk up to Chloe and ask her what was going on....big mistake.

"The nerd just posted this pic of Chat Noir and White Wolf together on her new website called the 'Ladyblog' or whatever. They look ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!"

I pull out my phone and look up the Ladyblog. The picture was of Wolf on my back. 

She looked super cute.  One hand was around my neck, playing with the bell and her other hand was messing up my hair. And my hands were under her legs, keeping her up.

I looked through some of the comments on the picture.

Awww they look like a couple!

I totally ship it...#WhiteNoir

way too cute!

 The comments were all good. I wonder if Wolf had seen any of them.

~Y/n pov~

The bell rung and we walked back to Miss B's room. She had us each pick a number out of a jar when we walked in, then we sat down in our seats.

"Ok class, whatever number you have is your seat for the rest of the week. And whoever you sit next to is your partner for your writing assignment.

I am not going to display your numbers yet, but feel free to walk around and see who got which number."

(I pulled names out of a box and whatever order they came out is which seat they got...some of them are really good! So as an fyi, I DID NOT PLAN FOR THIS TO HAPPEN!)

I went to my little group of Alya, Marinette, and Nino to see what numbers we got. Alya got 11, Marinette got 12, Nino got 1, and I got 2.

After talking to other people, I made a list of who got which number.

 Adrien-3 Chloe-8  Ivan-13  Y/n-2  Alya-11  Juleka-7  Marinette-12  Mylène- 14  Max- 4   Alix-10  Nathaniel-9  Nino-1  Rose-5  Kim-15  Sabrina-6 

I announced the list to the class once I finished it. "So in order from 1 to 15 is Nino, me, Adrien, Max, Rose, Sabrina, Juleka, Chloe, Nathaniel, Alix, Alya, Marinette, Ivan, Mylène , and Kim."

"So..how do you think we're gonna get paired by?" Kim asked.

"Well, there is a multitude of different ways one could group these numbers." Max stated. "You could just pair them by evens and odds, or by twos, or-"

'I hope Max is my partner' I thought. 'He seems really smart'

"Ok Max, we get it." Alya said "There's no telling by guessing"

"It could just be random." Juleka said. "Miss B could have just said 'three goes to this desk and nine will be with it.'"

Miss B stood from her desk and said "Juleka, you found the right answer. Now, here is your seating arrangements" She showed a chart on the board.

(A/n- lol my real handwriting is kinda better...this was speed drawn)

I quickly walk to the back of the room and put my stuff down. I look at the paper that  wrote everyone's numbers on to see who my partner was. But she sat down next to me before I could find it.

"Hey girl" She said.

"Alya!" I exclaimed. "I'm so glad I'm paired with a friend."

I looked around the room to see who was paired with whom.

Mylène and Sabrina.....could be worse.

Kim and Juleka.....That may be a problem.

Max and Alix...I don't know what to think of that.

Rose and Ivan.... Yeah don't see that workin out.

Nathaniel and Nino...(TWO BROS CHILLIN' IN A HOT TUB 5 FEET APART CAUSE THEY'RE NOT GAY!! )yeah pretty good combo.

Then there's me and Alya...Dream team.

Chloe and .....HA CHLOE IS WORKING BY HERSELF SHE WILL ACTUALLY DO WORK!!! THERE IS A GOD!!

 And the last group was...Adrien and Marinette......oh no..that's not gonna work. Marinette hated Adrien almost as much as me....She caught him sticking gum on her seat on his first day. 

The lunch bell rung, and everyone filed out. I stuck behind though.

"Miss B?" 

"Yes Y/n?"

" I was wondering if Marinette and I could switch partners...She isn't really fond of Adrien, and I want her to receive the best grade possible." I explain.

"I see. Are you sure you just want to switch because you don't like your partner?" She asked me.

"No, Alya is my partner, and we are best friends. But I'm willing to give that up for Marinette." I say.

Miss B sighed, and said "I will consider it. Now go to lunch"

I run out the door and yell "THANK YOU MISS B!!!"

I catch up with Marinette and explain to her what I just asked Miss B to do.

"You would do that..for me Y/n? You and Alya are best friends though!" Mari said, astonished at what I had done.

"Hey, we're cousins. I would do anything for you." I say. "Now, lets get some pizza!"

Mari laughs at my love for pizza, then follows me.

~Adriens pov~

The After what Chloe framed me for doing to Marinette and Y/n, I was kinda upset at her. Then I find out that Marinette is going to be my partner for this huge project.

I was happy that Chloe was working alone, because that meant she will have to do her project and not rely on anyone else. 

As i'm eating me pepperoni pizza, I look over and see that Y/n and Chloe look like they're about to fight. Curious as to what is about to happen, I walk over towards to investigate.

~Y/n pov~

 As I'm talking to Nino, Alya, and Mari about the project, Chloe comes over to me and says "I thought I told you not to hang out with them Y/n! You are so much better than them, especially Marinette Dupain-Cheng! You are always around her! You shouldn't be wasting your time on that filth. You should be spending it with me!"

Normally, I wouldn't be bothered by Chloe, but this time she crossed the line. 

" You want to know why I hang out with Marinette so much? SHE'S MY COUSIN!" I yell at her. Chloe looks astonished, but I keep going.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Y/n Cheng. BOTH OF OUR LAST NAMES ARE CHENG! Anyone who's even the tiniest bit observant would have noticed that! But I guess you were too caught up being Daddy's little superstar to notice."

At my last comment, the courtyard exploded into 'OOOH's and 'ROASTED'. Before people started yelling, I didn't notice I had attracted a croud.

Chloe looked absolutely pathetic. She balled up here fist and said "Ohhh. Your going to regret that, Cheng."

I laughed, and said "That's Highly unlikely."

She ran towards me, about to punch me. I easily side-stepped her, sending her tumbling to the ground. Everyone had their phones out recording the fight.

She ran at me again, attempting to kick me. I grabbed her leg, making her hop like a rabbit. I let go of her leg, which made her fall.

At this point, The croud was yelling "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" The principal came out of his office and yelled "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?" And tried to push his way towards Chloe and I.

While I was looking at the principal, Chloe managed to punch me in my stomach, and I immediately kicked her shin, causing her to fall yet again.

When she got up, She managed to grab my arm and twist it. It hurt like hell, but I knew I couldn't show any signs of weakness. I used my free arm to elbow her in her stomach, and then kick her in the rib cage. When she got up again, she punched me in the nose, causing me to get a nosebleed.

I gladly returned the favor to her, Punching her jaw, causing her sunglasses to fall off her head. Just to show off, I stepped on the sunglasses, breaking them.

The Principal finally broke through and tried to grab Chloe, but couldn't. I left the circle, walking upstairs to get my bag. Chloe raced after me and grabbed the flannel I had on. Once she had hold of the flannel, she yanked me backwards, making me fall down the stairs. Somewhere near the bottom, a sickening 'crack' could be heard echoing throughout the courtyard.

Principal Damocles grabbed me and Chloe, and forced us into his office.

A/n- welp, this chapter took a violent turn. Who knew Chloe had it in her? I will be working on my next chapter imidiatly after I post this. Hope you liked it!

~Frenchie 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 369 22
Chat Noir is the amazing superhero. Y/N is your average teenage girl. What could they have in common? Apparently everything. When Y/N transfers to a...
132K 2.4K 20
Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Alya Cesaire and Chloe Bourgeois are a group of friends who always have each other's backs. They are a bunch of nerds in the...
932 48 14
A MIRACULOUS LADYBUG & CHAT NOIR STORY (Y/N) Dupain moves in with her cousin Marinette to Paris, hoping for some peace and quiet, and to finally beco...
8.2K 145 22
Marinette aka ladybug, now the guardian tries hard to cope up with both her miraculous life and her school life. does she win her love for life? or i...