THE BEAST AND HIS LOVE FOR CH...

By tatiann24

Sylver Reid, is not your regular petite bodied gay boy that everyone love and want for themselves, rather he... More

THE BEAST AND HIS LOVE FOR CHOCOLATE (ManxMan)
1.CHAPTER
2.CHAPTER
3.CHAPTER
4.CHAPTER
5.CHAPTER
6.CHAPTER
7.CHAPTER
8.CHAPTER
9.CHAPTER
10.CHAPTER
11.CHAPTER
12.CHAPTER
13.CHAPTER
14.CHAPTER
Concerning Chapter 14
15.CHAPTER
Concerning Chapter 15
16.CHAPTER
Concerning Chapter 16
17.CHAPTER (PART 1)
17.CHAPTER (PART 2)
Concerning Chapter 17 (part 2)
18.CHAPTER
Concerning Chapter 18
19.CHAPTER
20.CHAPTER
21.CHAPTER
22.CHAPTER
Concerning Chapter 22
23.CHAPTER
24.CHAPTER
25.CHAPTER
26.CHAPTER
27.CHAPTER
28.CHAPTER
29.CHAPTER
30.CHAPTER
31.CHAPTER
32.CHAPTER
33.CHAPTER
34.CHAPTER
Concerning Chapter 34
Authors Note
35.CHAPTER
37.CHAPTER
Concerning Chapter 37
38.CHAPTER
39CHAPTER
40.CHAPTER
41.CHAPTER
42.CHAPTER
43.CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER

36.CHAPTER

41.4K 1.2K 39
By tatiann24

36.CHAPTER

WARNING!!!! SOME LIGHT MANXMAN ACTION WILL BE GOING ON IN THIS CHAPTER ENJOY *.*

Please Vote and Comment, Mama Chocolate is going to love you all for it *blow air kisses*, I hope you all enjoy this sexy chapter my sexies, don’t forget to tell me what you think :D

Sylver’s Point of View:

Gosh this thing is uncomfortable, if I even flex my hips, I have this intense sensation that runs through my body taking over, bringing me nearly to my knees, he has not have sex with me for two days, that is also a part of my punishment, gods I can barely take it.

Yet.

I know I deserve this punishment because I disobeyed, but I still want him, stealing another look over to him and his brothers, I watch him covertly, his face is serious as he discuss with his brothers quietly, I can only hear faint murmurs, I am not interested in what is being said, I am interested in him.

My beast of a man is sure sexy, he is always so dominant but when he shows his gentle side I melt on the spot, the day that I had experience so many emotions he was right there with me.

I had experience fear, lost, disappointment, lust, need and love all in one but he was there to take care of me, it has been a roller coaster ride from the moment I met my Master, it was as if some force came in and turn everything out of the order, like a typhoon.

Nothing has been easy from that very first day of our encounter, it was as if everything decided to clash, collide and explode, taking us on a wild ride and........................................

“What are you thinking about my naughty boy? Have you reflected on your sin?” whisper a husky voice near my right ear, my body instantly recognize the voice and reacted, a small whimper left my lips, and I bite down on them to stop another one from bursting forth.

I stayed complete still not answering even when he slide his arms around my waist, and for that I receive a bite on the upper part of my ear, it hurt but I still remain completely still, not wanting to look at him, because I know I will be in trouble,

“Santy, little bunny we are leaving now, have fun, just don’t break the little bunny Santy, also remember the park later this evening, so be there for the games, because you are going down” says Vitto chuckling, My Master looks over at him then turn those blazing eyes back to me.

Neither one of us acknowledge them or look up when both of them left laughing, and as the door close I know I am in serious trouble now, anytime he has this sweet deceptive tune to his voice I know I am going to get it.

“If you don’t answer me little one, your punishment will last longer” he threatens sweetly, I hesitated a bit then,

“I can’t answer that question truthfully Master” I answer him in a whisper,

“Why is that little one?” he ask as he run his tongue over my ear and down to my neck, I shiver arch my neck and moan,

“I do regret making you angry Master, but I do not regret touching myself with you present, you make me so hot that I can’t stop or control myself” I whisper truthfully, I know this can get me into more trouble, but I have to be serious and tell him the truth, I hear his intake of breath and his arms tightens more around me.

“Little one, you really know how to entice a man, I love that I have that effect on you, but you have to learn control, and  as your Master I have to teach you have to do it................................. Also I will not stop your punishment just because you say such cute things” he say this in a serious yet gentle tune.

“I..... I am really s...... Sorry Master, I will t...... Try to control myself, I pro........ Promise I will try, I w....... Want to be the best submissive for you” I say in a watery voice, tears rolling down my cheeks, I feel like I let him down, and its a bad feeling, he lift his hand to my face and wipe away my flow of tears and kiss my jaw,

“I know you will baby, and I will help you to control it, but you have to be discipline when you disobey my orders, your pleasure belongs to me and I don’t like when its taken away” he growls that last part in my ear,

And before you know it, my body is responding again like a whore, I just can’t control it, he says that I can entice a man, but he makes them turn into butter, because that is how I am feeling right now.

Like melted butter and putty in his arms, and I my mouth open without my consent “I can make it up to you Master” this slips out of my mouth in a husky whisper, he turn me around to face him and his eyes are blazing hungrily,

“What can you do to make me feel better little one?” the question comes out of his mouth in such huskiness his accent thick running over my body bathing it with need.

I slide my hand down to his pants, running it over his big package, he groan and I got bolder,

“I can give you anything you want Master, just say it and its yours” I responded completely arouse again, his eyes dilated and I nearly jump on him and beg to be fuck into unconsciousness but I just barely control it, this time I will focus on him, I want to please and make him feel good,

“Don’t tell me my little insatiable slut, show me” he growl as he pull me to the floor and in seconds he is sitting where I was before, his legs spread wide, his c*ock bulging against his jean, looking at me with raw need and passion, I scramble towards him, kneeling between his legs eager to please him.

I slowly run my hands over the moving bulge in those jean, when I grip it he moan again flexing his hips, its such a turn on to see My Master so sensitive to my touch, I reach for the zipper and gently pull it down being very careful not wanting to hurt him in any way.

All the while looking up at him, licking my lips in anticipation.

Just as I pop the first button and pull the zip down a bit, I am greeted by the big mushroom head of his leaking c*ock and my mouth begin to salivate with hunger, its really hot that he is going commando, all I can think about is tasting him and swallowing everything he has to offer.

In no time I had his pants open, my eyes appreciating his monster, in its long, hard, leaking, twitching glory, and I wasted no time in running my nose over his hot length, inhaling his manly scent, I follow that by running my tongue over him also and I moan when his taste covers my tongue sweet and bitter, and I had to have more.

Wrapping my hand around what I could of his big c*ock I push his dripping tip into my mouth and begin sucking, licking and tasting him hungrily.

He groan and grip my hair as I pleasure him with my mouth, I am going up and down, licking my way around the sensitive side of the head in slow tentative licks taking my time tasting his sweet juices.

When he begin enjoying that rhythm I then attack him full on, pushing him into my mouth and slide him all the way into my throat, he tremble and grips my hair,

“Fuck yeah baby, suck it, take all my c*ock” he hiss as he flex his hip pushing his cock deeper into my throat, I moan around his thick flesh and his hand tighten in my hair as he push further in, that urge me on even more.

I push my head down taking in more of him, I can feel his urge to push my head down to take all his full length, but somehow he is controlling himself.

“I love it when you go down on me baby, you’re so fucking good” his voice is thick and husky as continue to bob my head up and down his long length running my tongue over its side enjoying the feel of his jerks every time my tongue touches the veins and the underside of his c*ock.

I fondle his sensitive sack, taking my time squeezing them together before rolling them around, his hips buck up again roughly, I gag a bit from taking too much and saliva runs down soaking my hands and his scrotum even more, I can feel my own c*ock wanting to burst out of its cage and I groan in frustration and need, but I am too intend on pleasing him to worry about myself.

“Suck it baby, swallow my c*ck, take it all” his accent is so overpowering it has me shaking with need, and I love when he talks dirty to me, it adds more fire to the fury and passion.

I moan in acknowledgment and continue sucking my way down until I feel a pop in my throat as he slide past the tight ring there going deeper and deeper still until my face hit his belly.

“Oh fuck yeah!! Baby you are so good and so slutty, take all my c*ock, swallow it” his voice is breathless but still strong, he is holding unto his will power, but I want him to loose control, I want him to do whatever he wants.

As I get use to feeling him in my throat and breathing through my nose, I look up at him pleadingly, I move my head a bit so he can get my meaning, and in no time he knew what I wanted.

Sliding his hands in my hair he guide my head as he begins slowly thrusting up going down into my throat, I moan urging him on more, and his thrust got faster, as my breathing rapidly increase to where I am whimpering around his fat c*ock.

As my body shakes with unfulfill need, I can feel the wetness on the tip of my cock as it tries to push free from its confinement, but the cold metal holding it captive make its impossible.

Yet that pain is also very thrilling and pleasurable, it makes me more and more excited every time my cock jerk against the metal as I deep throat My Master.

My head bobbing up and down, saliva dripping out as his cock slide out where I can run my tongue over the tip, then sliding back in to the point where my tongue can lick at his balls I never knew that him f*ucking my face was going to be this blissfully satisfying.

We continue this play for minutes, me going further and further, taking him deeper and deeper still, relishing in the numerous moans, groans and growls bursting from his lips, this is the first time he has been so vocal, apart from the dirty talk.

I love to think that I bring it out of him.

“Take it baby, take it my little slut, suck your Master dry” he growls out as he holds my head thrusting deep and fast, I can feel his cock twitching and expanding in my mouth, it jerks and jerk, I pull back dragging my teeth on his sensitive shaft, and that was it, he exploded in my mouth.

“Take it baby, drink all of it, swallow every last drop” he grunts as his cum spray all over my lips, tongue and walls of my open mouth fulling my mouth and sliding down my chin, I swallow drinking everything, looking up at him as I lick my lips and chin trying to get it all.

He groan again as his c*ock twitch more shooting another string of cum down my throat which I greedily swallow too, I attack his tip gently licking that mushroom head clean, I even lick the sides of his still twitching c*ock and his balls to get every last drop of his tasty cum, all the while I am looking up at him.

He is staring down at me with a surprise expression on his face, I was so deep into making him feel good and to forgive me, that I did not realize I had acted like a cum starving whore, I immediately pull away from him looking away, and stray in my repose position.

I feel his hand grab my chin, pulling it back towards him, his thumb rub over my lips and chin,

“You miss some little one” he says this in an amuse voice, sticking his finger towards my mouth, and without thinking I latch unto his finger sucking up what is left of his cum just as greedily as I did before, he laugh as he pull me toward him.

“You surprise every time little one, but I love those surprises, you do the naughtiest, sexiest things sometime, getting immerse into the world of pleasure, then after you go back to your shy self, it is so cute I can’t help but want to tease you more” he says still laughing as he pulls me towards him and unto his lap.

“Did you like it Master?” I as ask shyly,

“No I did not like it” Was I so bad “I love it baby, ‘like’ don’t describe what I felt when you swallow me whole, it was such a turn on watching that small mouth of yours stretch and take all of me inside its tight walls, I can’t wait for the next time” the soft gruffness that come out with his voice makes me want him, and I moan when his hand run over my pants covered confine c*ock.

“You were such a good boy little one, I think I will take your punishment away earlier than I had planned, that is, if your answer to this question is the one I want to hear” he says this looking at me with a serious expression,

“What is the question Master?” I ask hesitantly

“Did you learn your lesson in the past days you have been in confinement?” I know that my answer has to be serious, looking up at him,

“Yes Master, I am really sorry for being selfish and not thinking about the consequence of my actions” I whisper in a pain voice,

“I punish you baby, because I get jealous of every and anything that can take your attention away from me, I do not like to share and you are at the top of my non-sharing list.......................
You are mine, and as mine I know what you need and when to give it to you, but if you need something more I want you to come and ask or beg me for it and as your Master I will see if you need or deserve it...................
But never do what you did again without my consent, because I will not be so lenient as I was this time.” his voice holds no room for discussions,

I know he is serious and I know my punishment would be worse if I disobey him again, but I can’t help but think how cute my Master is when he is being so possessive of me.

Of course I will never call him cute to his face its going to forever be my secret, I smile up at him shyly and continue to look into his deep gray eyes, he is also staring at me with the same strange expression he had earlier.

Yet I can’t put a name to it, it seems that he wants to tell me something, and I am curious to know what it is but after a while he decided against it and for some reason I am disappointed.

I wiggle in his lap trying to get up, his arms tightens around me “If you continue to move around like that, I will have to do something about it” he says this leaning down pecking me on my lips, I wiggle some more and, he laugh,

“You little tease, one of these days I will leave you in bed for weeks if you keep testing me like that” he threatens nuzzling my neck,

I giggle “Master that tickles, it tickles” I am laughing really hard as he continue to scrape his teeth playfully on my neck and squeeze my side, I am even squealing like a child as he continue to tease me.

This is the first time my Master is playful, yes he is very possessive and he takes care of me in every way possible but never has he been this playful with me, and this action is the last straw, the dam broke and overflow everything in me.

“I love you Master” I say this laughingly still wiggling around, he immediately stop,

“What did you say little one?” His question is hesitant as if he did not hear me correctly, now that the cat is out of the bag, I have to go all the way, even if I get broken on the way to my destination, I reach up both shaking hands hesitantly to frame his beautiful face,

“Santier My Master, I am in love with you, I love you with all my heart and soul, and I can’t hold it in anymore or I will explode, I need you to know how I feel about you, I cannot hide my love for you anymore Master, I need you to know it” I say this softly in a whisper with my heart in my hands giving him my everything to do what he pleases with it.

Yet I am pleading to God that he cherish it, because if he turns away from me I don’t think I will ever be whole again, I continue to caress his face not looking away from those eyes, they are boring into me as if looking deep into my soul.

He tighten his arms even more around me in a crushing hug, then he lifts my chin and kiss my lips softly, laying his forehead against mine,

“I love you too little one, there is no one else I would rather be with than with you, you are mine, completely and utterly mine until you and I are no more in this world and even then I will still love you” he whisper his confession too and I nearly died, my heart feels like it will burst.

In all my life I would have never ever dream or thought that I was going to be this lucky, there really is a God who is looking out for me, because only he could have bless me with this much.

My Master loves me, oh my God he loves me, he loves me, little old damage me is being love, I can barely believe it but looking into his eyes I know its the truth, I begin to bounce in his lap excitedly, I am laughing and crying at the same time, I am so happy I don’t know what to do.

“My Master loves me, he really loves me, do you hear that Rogue he loves me” I am so excited that I don’t even realize that I am talking to the inner me, (I told you he was going to take care of you) she answers just as happily,

“Little one who is Rogue?” ask a the sweetest voice I have ever heard, my mind is still reeling and I am still bouncing around, he still my movement pulling my chin towards him again,

“Who is Rogue baby?” he ask again, I look at him and realize what he is saying, oh my God he is going to think that I am crazy,

“She is no one Master, well she is someone but yet she is not, I really don’t know how to explain it, please don’t think I am crazy” this comes out pleadingly, he looks at me for a while and smile,

“Even if you are crazy you are still mine, there is no getting rid of me baby, crazy or not only you can make me feel this way, but if you get really crazy, I think you will look really sexy in a straight jacket, with your ass bare just for my pleasure” I can hear amusement and hunger in his voice, as if he is considering buying me a straight jacket,

Who knows, it might be fun.

He reach down and kiss my nose, “But explain to me what you just said, I need to know who she is” he continue looking at me with a soft expression, I hesitated a bit then,

“She is the inner me, I guess everyone has the inner voice, but she and I have conversations just as I am doing with you, when I asked her about how it was possible, she said that I made her that way by giving her a name and elevating her to a persons status of sorts...................
She has been and still is my friend and was my strength in those really dark times of my life, because of her I did not give up and kill myself, believe me Master I thought of doing it so many times back then, but she would always be there telling me everything was going to get better” I pause a bit then,

“I thought I was going crazy when I heard her load and clear in my head as you would hear another person, but after a while we got use to each other, she is a diva and sometime we fight well most of the time we fight, but she reminds me of my mommy so she wins pretty much all the time” I laugh a little to myself,

“But she says that pretty soon she is going back to being just a normal conscience like everyone else’s inner voice, she says I already have someone to love and take care of me, so therefore I don’t need her anymore, so I could not stop myself from telling her before she leaves me for good.” I say this last part sadly, I keep my eyes away from him nervously,

“Baby don’t look away from me” he pull my chin again to face him “I wish you had told me this before, I don’t think you are crazy and don’t ever want you to think it either, and I am happy she was there with you baby through it all, because of her I met you.................
And I want you to tell her that I am really grateful for her help, also tell her to not leave you completely, because as a friend she has to stick with you until the very end, even in your happiness she is welcome, I will not accept anything else” you can hear the sincerity in his serious husky voice,

“After all I love all of you, you are mine baby and that means Rogue is mine too because she is a part of you, I just hope she never tries to stop me from ravishing your sexy body” this last part is in an amused voice, I look into his face, his lips are twitching,

I burst out laughing and he join in, my mind is reeling, this much happiness is unreal but I will enjoy every minute of it, I snuggle more into My Master arms relishing in his warm and protectiveness, this beast of a man is completely mine to love forever.

For once in my life I can say that my world is going in the right direction and I can’t be more happier.

Hey my babies I hope you all love this chapter as I loved and enjoyed writing it for everyone, as always please tell me what you all think, it will really be great after my long MIA to hear from you all.

LOVE YOU ALL, AS ALWAYS I SEND LOTS OF KISSES AND HUGS YOUR WAY, WITH LOVE FROM ‘MAMA CHOCOLATE’

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 8.8K 63
Well, this wasn't exactly what Sebastian thought he was going to have to deal with when he came to this forest. He was looking for a werebear that ha...
3.4M 125K 88
Black Moon Series Book #2 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Office This story is a prequel to I was shooting for the Moon, I Hit Two Stars. I strongly recommend...
2M 50.7K 48
•BL• RATED 18• THAT MAN TRILOGY 1• ─────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦ "He's a possessive man that doesn't like sharing anything or anyone that he owns...
2.4M 75.9K 28
**Back by Popular Demand** If you read "The CEO Commands" you were introduced to Gavin, the little cutie that captured the heart of the one of the se...