Marvel Imagines

By YeahItsMeSoph

~The Marvel Avengers Characters~ It will be (Y/N) and a character below: Captain America (Steve Rogers) The W... More

Steve
Natasha
Bucky
Tony
Clint
Bruce
Sam
Nick
Thor
Loki
Pietro
Wanda
Peter
Scott
T'Challa
Vision
Steve
Bucky
Tony
Peter
Thor
Natasha
Steve
Bucky
Pietro
Loki
Tony
Peter
Wanda
Thor
The Avengers
Steve
Bucky
Peter
Thor/Loki
The Avengers
Tony
Thor/Avengers
Pietro
Bucky
Steve
Loki
Tony/Bucky
Bucky
Bucky
The Avengers
Steve
Pietro
Thor
Bucky
Loki
Clint
Tony
Steve
Wanda
Natasha
Loki
Loki
Bucky
Peter

Loki

6.3K 118 117
By YeahItsMeSoph

*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*
(M/N): Mother's name
(F/N): Father's name
(L/N): Last name
(R/N): Random Name ~ for a boy (your brother)
(B/F/N): Best Friend Name ~ for a girl
*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*~.*

You ran around the garden behind your palace home.

"I got you (Y/N)!" Your older brother (R/N) hollered chasing you with his sword drawn.

"I will beat you (R/N). One way or another, I'm gonna find ya!" You screeched as you dashed back at him.

Your swords hit against each other multiple times. You tried to slash at his head but he read you well and ducked.

You saw his bent knee, and he slashed at your legs and you jumped. You landed after the jump and ran to the fountain in the center of your garden.

You jumped up onto the edge of the fountain and turned your sword pointing it at your brothers throat.

"I won." You smirked. He gulped.

As you stood there, your mothers voice rang out from the third floor balcony.

"(Y/N)!" Your mother screamed.

You where startled and you fell into the fountain.

"That is no way to act, (Y/N)! (R/N), you shouldn't be influencing your sister!" Your mother was seething.

Your brother put his sword away at his hip. You stood up from your current sitting position in the fountain, drenched. "What is it mother?"

"We have guests. Please do get dressed. King Odin and Queen Frigga, of Asgard are here with their children." She calmed down a bit. "You too (R/N)."

Your brother bowed and nodded. You scoffed at how he just listens to her.

You climbed out of the fountain and walked with your brother.

"Why do you listen to her?" You ask him as you rub your hands up and down your arms for warmth. You don't want to catch the sniffles.

"She's my mother, after all. I know you can't relate..." He mumbled.

You sighed. It's true. You were adopted. What a shame am I right? Your mother never could love you like your Father did. Your father was the reason you accepted the adoption papers.

Your father, (F/N), adopted you when you were ten. You are now eighteen. Your mother never wanted a daughter. Her son was enough, he was to be aire to the throne.

Your father new (R/N) was lonely. And another son wouldn't make him happy. You're brother is turning twenty soon. In a week actually. That's why some guest are staying at your palace.

"I must depart brother. I'll see you in the living room." You smiled and ran to your room.

You were slightly exited. Your father could be back from whatever king duties he was doing to help your brother become king.

You were very exited to meet new people. King Odin and Queen Frigga? Haven't heard of them. Or at least you don't think you have.

You're maid and best friend (B/F/N), opened the door.

"How did you know I was making my way here?" You ask her as you walk into your bathroom to bathe.

"I can hear your gorilla walk from two floors down, deary." She smiles and put a towel down as you stripped and got into the bath.

"Do you need my acquaintance, (Y/N)?" She asks as she's about to leave the bathroom.

You shake your head no and scrub the fountain water off and the sweat from your lesson with your brother.

You were going to be able to defend yourself. Yes it would be amazing to have a Prince that would protect you but, you wanted him to know that you are one badass Princess who doesn't need saving all the damn time.

As you finish you stand up and grab the towel and wrap it around yourself. "(B/F/N) can you fix up my bathroom please, I love you."

She laughs. "It's my job. I'm fine with it and I, You." She walks into the bathroom and you walk out and see an outfit picked out for you.

It's a gorgeous dark blue, off the shoulder, long flowy dress with gold bits around the waist and bust. All in all, it's beautiful. And it resembles you. The Goddess of the Night.

You change and pair it with black heels and gold earrings, a necklace and a crescent moon hair accessory.

(B/F/N) does your makeup and puts your hair in a high ponytail. You finally looked like you fit the part of a Goddess.

"Alright see you soon (B/F/N). I've got to get going now before Mother gets mad." You smile and thank her as you walk down the hallway to the living room.

You hear running behind you and you see (R/N), your brother running up besides you.

He wore a normal black and white suit. He was the God of Makeshift. He creates the weapons your people use in battle and in training and other things. He's a very talented man to say the least.

You both chatter about who you think Odin and Frigga's kids are.

"One better be a hot girl that I can take out on a date. I'm lonely." He pouts.

You laugh at him. "Same."

He laughs too but stops. "Wait. What? You're looking for a girl too?!"

You realize that he took it the wrong way. "Oh my lord. NO. I mean I'm looking for someone... as in looking for a partner who is MALE." You clearly speak to him right before you enter the doors to the living room.

You both take in a big breath and exhale at the same time. "Okay. Make sure we have good manners. Sit up, stand and walk straight. Act like we know what we are doing. And hold on..." Your brother trails off as he fixes your crescent moon hair accessory.

"Thanks (R/N)." You smile and pat his cheek.

He smiles as his ears turn pink. "It was falling out of your hair...Let's go!"

He opens the door for you and you gracefully walk in. The chatter that was happening instantly stopped.

"Mother. Father." You speak elegantly. You see you dad smile and your mother wears a fake one.

"Hello dear." Your father takes your hand and leads you to the table where everyone was sat.

You sit in the middle of the table and look across from you.

A boy with blonde hair fixes his tie and flashes you a smile.

You raise your brow but return a smile with your lips only, no teeth.

A dark haired boy catches your eye as he looks at the blonde hair boy and glares.

You stare at him until you realize he's staring back. A blush rushes to your cheeks as you bring a hand to your face. "Oh my..." You whisper.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Your brother speaks from besides you.

You shake your head to dismiss it. He grunts but listens to what your parents where saying.

"Would you like to talk alone?" You ask the two boys and your brother.

They all nod silently. The blonde boy races around to you and helps you up from your chair. He smiles at you and you smile back.

What the fuck are you doing?

You didn't like how clingy he was. What's going on?

You four walk to the garden.

You turn as your back in facing the fountain. "Who May you two be?" You ask intrigued.

The blonde boy speaks before the dark haired one could open his mouth.

"I, M'Lady, am Thor Odinson, son of Odin, God of Thunder and Lightning." He grabs your hand roughly and kisses it. His lips linger there for a while. Your brother growls and yanks your arm away from him.

"And you?" You ask the dark hair boy growing shy.

He steps forward and bows. He holds his hand out and you place yours in his. He softly kisses your hand and you blush. "My name is Loki. God of Mischief."

Is it possible to find your long lost love after just looking at him? Is that normal? Or is that only what Midgardians do?

Your brother steps forward and shakes both of their hands. "(R/N) (Y/L/N). Son of (F/N). God of Makeshift." He states proudly.

You stand there waiting for his ego boosting talk is over.

He steps back and you step up. You curtsy, but you slowly get back up as you lock eyes with Loki. "I am (Y/N) (Y/L/N). Goddess of the Night."

Loki's eyes sparkle.

You and Loki walk around the garden as Thor and your brother talk about making Thor a new hammer. You walk closely to each other, brushing shoulders a few times. And when that happens you both blush and take a step apart. You ask him a question to spark up a conversation.

"So... Why didn't you say your fathers name when you introduced yourself?" You ask.

His jaw clenches and he holds his hands behind his back. "I am not a pure blood of Odin..."

You look at him. He slouches a bit in his solid black tux suit. His black hair greased back neatly. "He is not my Father." He grinds out.

You nod. He gasps. "I can ask you the same question Miss (Y/N)..."

You ring your fingers together as you made it back to the fountain. "I am not a pureblood either."

He raises an eyebrow. "But... You look just like your father?"

You laugh. "A lot of people say that actually. Some man killed my people. And I was the only one who survived. Besides my friend. She works as my maid."

His eye hold remorse for you. "It's okay though. My father loves me. Even if my mother hates me."

"I'm the opposite way."

"What?"

"I love my mother and my mother loves me. My father, not so much."

"Wow. Really..." You zone out a bit thinking about it.

"(Y/N)! (R/N)! Come back inside." Your father calls to you from the back door.

"Loki! Come inside honey! You too Thor!" Frigga yells from the door.

You both stand and you link your arm with Loki so you don't trip walking through the cobble stone walk way.

I think I'm in love.

"I like you, (Y/N)..." Loki mutters looking forwards.

You smile. "I like you too Loki."

You look up at him frequently as he keeps a calm but stoic expression on his face. You squint to look closer into his eyes. But he turns to look at you. You blush and look in front towards the door and he just smiles.

You four walk into your fathers throne room.

Your father sits on his throne as your mother sits on hers.

Odin and Frigga stand in front of them. "Father? Is now really the time?" Thor booms.

You flinch at how loud he is. Loki lays his hand behind your back. He looks down at you for consent. You step to your mother as your brother steps up to your father.

"Thor come here." Odin booms. Thor walks up with a cocky smirk.

Your mother pushes you towards him and you trip. You fall into him and he squeezes you around the waist.

You squeak at the sudden movement. Loki steps towards angry. "What is the point of this?"

Odin smiles down at Loki. "My son, he happy! We must rejoice and celebrate the engagement of your brother, Thor and (Y/N)!" Thor tilts your chin up to him as he tightens his grip around your waist.

"A forced engagement?" Loki whispers heartbroken. He rapidly blinks for a few seconds and turns around holding a hand to his face.

"Yes. (Y/N) shall become Queen of Asgard when Thor becomes king." Your mother squeals. "She will no longer be here!"

You whimper. Loki's head snaps towards you. His breathing getting heavy. "Let her go Thor. Now." Thor squeezes you tighter and you cry.

Loki screams and he uses his powers against Thor. You drop from Thor's grasp and run to Loki.

"I won't accept Mother! Father!?" You cry.

You mother looks at you in rage, but your father looks at you sympathetically. Your brother sits there with tears streaming down his face. He knows he can't interfere with the marriage. He will become king of your land. He can't do anything.

"Loki do not interfere darling..." Frigga begs.

Loki hugs you tighter to him protectively. "No! I like her! She doesn't love Thor!"

You nod. It's true. You've only just met Loki, but you feel as if you've known him your whole life. You could possibly say you love him after that talk you had with him out in the garden.

"I'm leaving." You speak as you walk with Loki out of the throne room.

"Where will we go?" Loki whispers to you.

Your mother screams at you.

"To Earth. We'll hide there." You whisper back just as you bust open the doors.

You still hear your mother screeching from inside the room. Odin is yelling for Loki to come back.

But you know; you always trust your heart. And Loki is currently holding it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

670K 9.9K 95
One Shots with the avengers. Avengers included: Steve Rogers. Tony Stark. Thor Odinson. Clint Barton. Bruce Banner. I may include: Pietro Maximoff. B...
674K 14.2K 60
So I'm doing: Steve Rogers/Captain America Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Sam Wilson/Falcon Tony Stark/Iron Man Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow Clint Bart...
117K 2.2K 37
Marvel imagines about all your favorite characters! Including: Steve, Tony, Natasha, Bucky, Pietro, Wanda, Clint, Thor, Scott, T'Challa, Sam, Scott...
1M 15.4K 148
This book will consist of a collection of one-shots, drabbles, preferences and what not, of the Avengers. Tony Stark (Robert Downey jr.) Steve Roger...