Bat Boy Oneshots

Galing kay Comic_Nerd117

This is a Young Justice/ Batboy book. If you like the show or have a giant crush on the robins then check thi... Higit pa

Robin (Dick Grayson)x Neko Reader
Connor Kent x reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader
Beastboy x Abused!Reader
Connor Kent x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 2
Batfamily x Invisible!Reader
Roy Harper x Reader
Wally West x Fairy!Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 3
Impulse x Blue!Lantern!Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader Part 2
Beast Boy x Ghost!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Damian x Wally!Sister!Reader
Tim Drake x Supergirl!Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Jon Kent x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Jason x Ballerina!Reader
Dick Grayson x Ballerina!Reader
Damian Wayne x Ballerina!Reader
Tim Drake x Ballerina!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Batgirl!Reader
Connor x Reader
Tim Drake x Spirit!Reader
Bruce Wayne x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader Part 2
Dick Grayson x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Fox!Reader
Damian Wayne x Werewolf!Reader
Red Robin x Frainkenstein!Reader
Nightwing x Gorgon!Reader
Red Hood x Demon!Reader
Red Robin x Spider-Woman!Reader
Arsenal x Star!Reader
Wally West x Mermaid!Reader
Impulse x Speedster!Reader
Jason x Neko!Reader
Tim Drake x Santa!Klaus!Daughter
Connor Kent x Reader
Damian Wayne x Cupid!Reader
Damian Wayne x Shy!Reader
Bart Allan x Reader
Batfamily x Batsis
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Hybrid!Jason x Reader
Damian Wayne x Snow!Reader
Red Hood x Robin!Reader
Roy Harper x Comic!Geek
A/n
Blue Beetle x Reader
Nightwing x Healing!Reader
Damian x Firefly!Reader
Dick Grayson x Bruce!Daughter!Reader
Dick Grayson x Reader
Batfamily x Fangirl!Reader
Team x Reader
Batboys x Reader
Team x Unstable!Reader
A/N

Red Arrow x Runaway Reader

7K 152 90
Galing kay Comic_Nerd117

I was on a rooftop looking down as people walked by. Angry tears leaked from my eyes as my cold stare bore into the sidewalk below. I sighed and closed my eyes. The rain hid my tears and made me feel oddly better. My aunt kicked me out of the house. My parents were police officers and died a few months back. My aunt took me and my baby brother in and when things got rough she kicked me out. I've been alone for weeks living the best I can. But here's the thing someone has been watching me for awhile. They would just watch from the shadows not hurting me just watching.

"Can you come out?! I know you're there!" I yelled annoyed with this. Maybe I've lost it. Maybe I've finally gone over the edge. A boy around my age came out with a bow and arrow.

"Ok so this is how I go down. I always thought it would be cooler." I said to myself out loud. He seemed amused but showed no sign he would hurt me.

"You don't get out much I'm guessing." He said with a smirk on his face. I shrugged.

"Not really. You should know seeing as you've been following me for weeks." I said unamused. He seemed shocked that I knew he was there. I sighed.

"Come on let's get you out of the rain." He said grabbing my arm. I went with him hoping to get out of the rain for a bit. He lead me to a small apartment. I walked in and immediately sat down in the corner of the room warming myself up.

"Thanks." I said to him. He nodded and offered me a blanket and food which I denied telling him I'm ok. He although insisted on leaving a hot cup of hot chocolate on the coffee table for me. I didn't take it because who knows if he put something in it. He left to another room and I very very very quickly changed out of my wet clothes and into a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt. I just needed to warm up a bit. I took a towel I had and dried my hair as much as I could. All I could think about was (B/n). My aunt kicked me out who knows what's happening to him. I opened up my locket and 1,000 years by Christina Perry and a picture of my brother. I opened the other side and saw a picture of my parents together. I smiled and felt the tears well in my eyes again. My parents gave me this music box locket when (B/n) was born. I love my brother. I'll go back for him one day. I'm 16 just 2 more years and I can adopt him. The masked person walked into the room and I quickly closed the locket. He gave me a look and sat down on the couch.

"So what happened to you?" He asked.

"My aunt kicked me out." I responded.

"Parents?" He asked.

"Dead." I answered.

"Siblings?" He asked once more.

"Baby brother he's a year old with my aunt." I muttered.

"I'm going to make you a deal. You can stay here with me but you have to help me around here. And maybe help heroing if I think you are skilled enough." He said. I looked at him before nodding. It was a small 2 bedroom apartment but I don't mind I just don't want to be put on the streets.

~Time Skip~

It's been a few weeks since I've moved in with Roy. I found out he was a superhero and his identity because for whatever reason he trusts me. I have a small part time job as a waitress in a small diner near here. Roy I don't completely trust him yet. He's a bit rough around the edges but niceish. He's been training me in the "Arrow Cave". It's just a small warehouse. That's what we are currently doing. He's training me aka beating the crap out of me. I dodged a punch and kicked his stomach sending him back a few steps. I smiled slightly because I got a chance to catch my breath. I took a deep breath before tackling him to the ground. I pinned his arms down and used my remaining strength to keep him down.

"Ok that's enough. You can at least defend yourself now. Now exactly ready for the hero gig yet but you're getting there." Roy told me. I smiled and nodded. I let go of his arms and rested my head against his chest still straddling him. We've been doing this for weeks I'm sore and I have work early tomorrow.

"Can I just fall asleep?" I mumbled tiredly. He chuckled and helped me up. I groaned as I was set onto my feet. I cracked my back and grabbed my bag. We walked to the apartment and I sat down on the couch. I rested my head on the couch arm and eventually nodded off.

~Time Skip~

I woke up and noticed I wasn't in the apartment. I also noticed I was cuffed. No no no no this isn't happening! I looked around and started panicking.

"Hello? Anyone there?" I called out scared. I was starting to have a hard time breathing. And I was losing the feeling in the tips of my fingers. I tried to take deep breaths because I was on the verge of having a panic attack. I heard footsteps and saw robin?

"Wait what? I thought you were a hero why the heck kidnap me?" I asked kinda mad. He gave me a confused look. Then more people filed in. They were the Young Justice team. I tried backing up but they had me cuffed.

"What are you talking about you were in Red Arrows apartment and he's been missing for a couple of days." Kid Flash asked. I shook my head at his stupidity.

"Hey dumbass is a 2 bedroom apartment ever think hey Roy has a roommate." I said annoyed. I grabbed a bobby-pin from my back pocket and started to pick the lock like Roy thought me to. I started with my feet.

"Then do you have any idea where he is?" Superboy asked. I glared at all of them.

"In case you haven't noticed I've been out for a couple of days apparently. How would I know and honestly even if I did you KIDNAPPED me I wouldn't tell you." I said annoyed. I got the cuffs off my feet and started working on my hands.

"So you have no idea where he is. You are just his roommate. Guys we kidnapped a civilian." Aqualad said to the others. They started bickering and then yelling at each other not paying attention to me. I got the cuffs out of my hands and started to creep away from them. I closed the door and saw it locks from the outside. I quickly locked it and they seemed to notice now.

"Recognized A02 Batman, A04 Flash, A08 Green Arrow." A robotic voice sounded. I saw the heroes materialize from that machine and they all saw me. I waved awkwardly. I pointed towards the locked door with dents in it before putting my hands up in surrender.

"I just want to go home." I said panicking.

"Let them out?" Batman said. I shook my head.

"They kidnapped me from my apartment I don't know if that's such a good idea." I said. He glared at me and I quickly let the sidekicks out. They all fell on the floor like dominoes. I stepped back.

"Recognized Red Arrow B06." The machine sounded. I smiled and ran towards the machine. Roy appeared and I tackled him into a hug. He realized it was me and hugged me back quickly.

"(Y/n) where have you been?! I've been looking all over for you. I interrogated Star City's villains, reporters, I went looking at places you like to go, your job, even your aunts house but I still couldn't find you." He said pulling away from me worried. I smiled.

"Your friends took me from the apartment. I woke up maybe an hour ago." I said smiling sadly. He glared at the mini justice league behind me. I saw the adults also glaring at them as well. I walked over to the room I was in and saw the dents in the door in the shape of fists. What did they expect me to do blow the door up with me in it. Pfffff no.

"We'd like to apologize for jumping to conclusions umm..." Aqualad trailed off.

"(Y/n)." I hesitantly introduced myself.

"And it's no problem just maybe have a bit more evidence before you kidnap someone. You probably took me while Roy was on patrol." I said waving them off. Robin and Kid Flash pulled me a few steps away from the others.

"So are you and Roy like together together?" Robin whispered to me. I could feel the heat crawl to my cheeks. I shook my head.

"No were just friends." I assured him.

"And how long have you known him?" Kid Flash asked.

"A little over a month." I answered.

"And how did you meet?" He asked again.

"I was abandoned by my aunt. He had been following me for a few weeks. I could always feel someone watching me if that makes any sense. I got annoyed of someone watching me so I told whoever it was to come out and Roy kinda just walked out of the shadows. He offered me a place to stay since it was raining and I was pretty much homeless. And he's been teaching me self defense since then." I explained. They looked at each other before smiling.

"Thanks for the information." Robin said before he and Kid Flash ran over to Roy. Batman, Green Arrow, and the Flash came over to me.

"I'd like to apologize for their mistake as their mentor." Batman said. I smiled and waved him off.

"It's really fine. Weirder things have happened." I said.

"(Y/n) right? Is Roy ok? Has he been doing ok?" Green Arrow asked me. I nodded.

"He's been doing fine. He's healthy, he sleeps well, eats well, he's socializing a bit more, and I have him going to sleep a bit earlier." I explained.

"How about emotionally?" He asked. I knew what he was talking about. Roy told me about how he left and how Green Arrow found a replacement relatively quick. I shrugged.

"He forgives you. He won't say it but he does." I said. He smiled slightly and nodded. I went over to Roy and tugged his arm slightly since he was scolding the Young Justice team.

"Roy it was a misunderstanding. It's ok. Look I'm fine." I said trying to calm him down. He looked at me and sighed. I heard snickering and when I looked I saw Robin and Kid Flash laughing. I also noticed Roy's cheeks were slightly red.

"Fine I'll drop it." He said.

"Do you have a fever your face is all red?" I asked him. He seemed to get redder. I reached my hand up to check his temperature but he stopped me.

"(Y/n) I'm fine really." He said looking away from me.

"That's what you said when you came back from patrol all cut up. Let me check." I demanded. He sighed and looked back at me. I checked his temperature and compared it to mine. It didn't feel any different. I was suddenly pulled away my Miss Martian.

"We convinced Batman to put you down as an authorized guest so that you can come whenever you want." She said excited. I nodded awkwardly.

"M'gann you're overwhelming her. Calm down a bit." Artemis said. I smiled.

"I'll try to visit." I said. I heard laughing and when I turned I saw the boys making fun of Roy.

"This is normal?" I asked. They both nodded.

"But I will say you have Red whipped like a puppy. He lets you get away with a lot. You two remind me of a married couple." Artemis said smiling. I laughed blushing slightly.

"I think we should get going I have to call my job so I hopefully don't get fired." I said. I went over to Roy again since I don't know how to get back to the apartment from here.

"Roy come on let's go home." I said. He nodded and practically dragged me out of there. I laughed and we left out the machine and ended up at the a few blocks for the apartment.

"Sorry about them. I can't believe they'd think that you'd kidnap me." He said annoyed. I laughed.

~Time Skip 2 months~

Now that Roy has taught me just about everything he knows I was allowed to join the Young Justice team. They were excited about it. Roy is worried about me but he visits frequently when not on a mission. I walked into the cave and smiled as I walked in. Green Arrow aka Oliver Queen got (B/n) back from my aunt for me. Well he stays with Ollie but I know he's in good hands. I am allowed to visit whenever I want and I just came back from a visit. I looked at the pictures on my phone of my little brother. I put him in a sailor set of clothes, Mikey mouse set, and a firefighter set. He looks so cute in all of them.

"Hey (Y/n)!" Wally said before taking my phone and speeding off. I ran after him.

"Wally come on! Give me my phone back!" I said annoyed. He and Robin laughed and started looking through my pictures on my phone.

"Roy there are a lot of pictures of you two on here. Why don't you take any with us?" Wally asked pouting. I sighed and held onto my notebook tighter and grabbed my phone from Wally.

"Hey (Y/n) who's the baby in the pictures?" Robin asked. I smiled.

"Come on Rob why ask something you already know the answer too. Now if anyone needs me I'm going to be in the library." I said going towards the library. I pulled up a chair and flipped through my drawings. Oddly enough before I knew any of the team I drew pictures of them. They are actually pretty good honestly. I have drawings of my baby brother, my parents, places I've been, dreams, villains. I heard someone come in. I looked and I saw Roy. I smiled and closed the notebook. He took the spot next to me and I could feel my cheeks heat up. I've grown feelings for Roy over the past few weeks. He kept fidgeting in his seat and looked like he was having a mental debate with himself.

"You know what? Fuck it." He said before kissing me. My eyes widened before I started kissing back. It felt really nice. He maneuvered me so that I was sitting on his lap facing him. We did have to part for air. Fuck you air. I smiled and rested my forehead against his.

"Wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked taking his mask off. Oh gorgeous ice blue eyes. I nodded not trusting my own voice. He smiled.

"Wait since when did you start liking me?" I asked.

"About 2 weeks after you moved in." He answered smiling like an idiot. I laughed and pecked his lips again.

"Artemis was right when she said you were whipped then." I laughed. He glared at me then gave me a wicked smirk. Suddenly he smacked my ass making me yelp out of surprise. I could feel all the blood rush to my cheeks.

"I'll remember that." I said getting off of him. I grabbed my notebook and phone before walking away. I made sure to sway my hips a bit to agitate him. I heard him start walking towards me so I ran. I laughed while running. I got to the lounge and hid behind Connor. I saw him walk in.

"Look at the new couple!" Robin said once Roy was in. I blushed.

"Kiss her." Artemis yelled. I laughed and walked up to him. I pecked his lips which stunned him for a minute. The team spent the rest of the time there making fun of me and Roy but I didn't really mind.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

240K 4.4K 23
Have you ever wanted to experience a day with the batboys? Hello! I do plenty of One-shots for the BatBoys, If you would like a specific One-shot the...
272K 5.9K 33
After becoming completely obsessed over Young Justice and getting this idea from others, I've decided to make my own series of Young Justice one shot...
241K 5.4K 72
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐝. ❝ Why isn't anyone just whelmed? ❞ young justice imagines. ❪ yj!boys 𝒙 you ❫ ╱ 2018.
1.3K 18 10
Requests sent in the first page or if anonymous DM me! I don't judge! Please read the dos and don'ts list on the first page!