Dancing Alone (DI1D Sequel)

By curly1718

It's been almost five months since Kora was forced out of London and had to move back to New York. She hates... More

Dancing Alone (DI1D Sequel)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 32

12.2K 234 63
By curly1718

Bam. Two uploads in a day! And they both had Zayn POV's. I feel accomplished.

Queston: What's a song you're currently obsessing over? For me it's We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift. I need money so I buy that song.

XX SHEL yup, totally an all caps moment.

Chapter 32

Zayn’s P.O.V.

We all jumped up when they rolled Kora back in. She looked a little more relaxed than she did when they took her away. Niall quickly bent down and scooped Kora up out of the wheel chair, holding her bridal style.

“I missed you,” he whispered, kissing her head.

I shook my head at them. I swear those two couldn’t be separated for more than five minutes.

“So, what’s the news?” Paul asked Doctor Roads.

“It is a complete rupture, so she will have to have surgery. I’ve already told her about the six month recovery time and she’d rather deal with that than the higher risk of re-injury. We can schedule the surgery for tomorrow and she can be home the next day.”

I knew what the next words out of Niall’s mouth would be before he said them. “I’m staying here with her, Paul.”

Pauly nodded. “We’ll postpone tomorrow’s concert and you can Skype for the interview the next day. After that, you can come back with us.”

I asked the question I knew the others had forgotten about. “What about Kora’s physical therapy?”

“She’ll be in a cast for a least a month before we start that.”

Me and Niall nodded at each other. That would give us plenty of time to figure out how to work our schedule around her recovery.

“You can have the rest of your visits up now.” The doctor turned to leave.

“Wait!” Niall called. “Can I stay in here with Kora?”

Doctor Roads nodded. “We’ll bring a cot.”

Kora’s P.O.V.

I chuckled when the doctor said they’d bring a cot for Niall. He didn’t need a cot, he’d just share this uncomfortable bed with me. That’s how we always slept.

The daze the pain killers had put me in was fading away, but I knew it wouldn’t last long. Soon the nurses would be back with more medicine and I’d go back to La-La Land. It was a difficult place to remember, that La-La Land.

Niall settled back down on the bed next to me, laying his arm around my shoulders. “How are you feeling?”

“Like I want my French fries back.”

Zayn handed me the bag. “Their cold now.”

“Your point?” I dug into the fries, shoving three in my mouth. I don’t eat very ladylike if you haven’t already noticed…

“There’s our usual Little Red!” Z laughed, smiling at me.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

A knock came on the door.

“Get your butt in here, Dani!” I shouted, shoveling more fries in.

She burst through the door and came running over to hug me. I could feel her palms press against my back, reminding me that the stupid hospital gown they made me wear gapped open back there. “I’m so glad you’re okay.”

I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tight. “Me too.”

She leaned away from me and wiped away a stray tear. “You’re never doing stunts again.”

I chuckled, smiling at my older sister. “Deal.”

Louis came over next, thrusting a giant stuffed bear into my arms. “Happy I’m-glad-you’re-not-dead-day!”

“Happy you’re-not-dead-What? Lou, nobody ever said I was dying,” I laughed, setting the huge bear on the floor by my bed.

“I know, but hospitals freak me out and I felt like you were dying because you’re in a hospital so I got you a bear to celebrate the fact that you are not dying.”

I nodded, pretending I understood his reasoning. “Okay, well, thanks!”

He grinned and moved, letting Liam hug me and hand me some flowers. “I’m glad you’re going to be able to dance again, Kor.”

I smiled at him. “Thanks, Li.”

Harry shoved a bundle of balloons in my face. “Erm… Uh… Yeah, here’s some balloons I bought in the shop downstairs.”

I looked at the bundle, seeing a bunch of ‘Congratulations! It’s girl!’ pink balloons. I cracked up. “Harry, you do realize I hurt my ankle and I didn’t have a baby, right?”

He shrugged, shaking his hair out of his face. “They were the only pink ones.”

“How do we know you’re not pregnant?” Louis raised his brows at me.

I looked up at Niall then back at Louis, fighting a smirk as I said, “We should tell them now. Guys, Louis’ right; I am pregnant.”

Everyone just kind of stared at me.

“And that ring she said I got her for her birthday? Yeah, that’s actually an engagement ring.” Niall added, playing along.

“We’re getting married in two months and I’m do in five.”

Harry’s jaw dropped. “Seriously?”

I nodded. “One-hundred percent.”

Niall put his hand on my stomach then smiled down at me. I covered his hand with both of mine and grinned up at him.

The whole room was silent until Danielle cracked up and I couldn’t hold in my laughter anymore. Niall died of laughter, falling over in my lap and clutching his stomach.

“You-you tricked me!” Louis’ eyes widened as his jaw dropped. “How dare you!”

I chuckled, leaning over Niall who was still in my lap. “The look on your face! Priceless!”

Lou crossed his arms over his chest and looked away, sniffing.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Wait… So, Kora’s not pregnant?” Harry raised his brows.

Everyone exploded in laughter again.

*****

I slipped into the clothes Niall had left out for me while he showered. I was a little hard getting into the black sweatpants with a bum ankle, but I managed. Luckily the light gray v-neck he had lent me was much easier to put on. He already had a bag of spare clothes from the concert so it was easier to just use them instead of sending someone back to the hotel just to get me some pajamas. Plus, I liked Niall’s clothes better anyway.

I hopped back on the bed, careful to adjust my ankle how the doctor showed me and waited for Niall to get out of the shower. I didn’t feel like getting on Twitter or anything, so I just flipped through the channels on the TV. As always, there was nothing on. I had just given up when Niall came out of the bathroom wearing only his sweatpants of course.

I groaned, throwing my hands over my eyes. “Must you always be shirtless!”

I heard him chuckle. “You’ve never complained before.”

“I’m not complaining, I’m just making you aware of the fact that you get to walk around shirtless and look perfect all the time. Like some of us actually have to try to look good and there you are, being all shirtless and amazing.”

I felt the bed dip down on my right and Niall lean over me, removing my hands from my face. “What do you say I look amazing? ‘Cause I must admit, you’re lookin’ pretty great in my clothes right now.” He winked at me.

I rolled my eyes. “Liar.”

“Oh, am I now?” He had the mischievous look he always get in his blues eyes as he leaned closer to me.

My breath hitched in my throat as I stared into his eyes but I managed to nod.

He smirked then kissed my nose, then pushed himself away from me, leaving me laying there with my jaw dropped.

“That’s seriously all I get after that look? A kiss on the nose! You little tease!”

He wagged his finger at me. “We’re in a public hospital, Kora. Gotta respect others who might be sleeping.”

I cocked my brow at his back that he now had turned to me as he fixed his eyes on the television. Two can play this game.

I sat up, leaning forward nuzzling my face against his neck and playing with his hair with my right hand. He loved when I played with his hair. He relaxed against me a little, rest his back against me. I kissed his neck as I played with his messy blonde locks. I saw him smile out of the corner of my eye. I smirked then rolled over quickly, so fast Niall didn’t realize what was happening and couldn’t catch himself before he fell on his back while I just laid there on my side giggling.

“I hate you…” he muttered.

“Love ya too, babe!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 4 15
"Lou." "What?!" Louis pinches the bridge of his nose in frustration. "Me and Harry are fine, everything is fine, this trip will be fine." "You don't...
97.5K 2.1K 66
*PEASE DO NOT STEAL THIS STORY* What happens when Rebecca, a dancer, gets hired as Harry's fake girlfriend by her uncle Simon? It's all to fix Harry...
56.7K 1K 27
what happens when you get an opportunity to live your dreams but you dont want to be tied up to anything or anyone and harry decides that his career...
25K 495 26
Louis has always known he was a carrier but what happens when he has trouble getting pregnant "its ok baby, we can try IVF again next month" harry sa...