High School dxd: The Omni God...

By thunder_god18

When the Omni god king and queen Have a Child and he meets the Devil's, the Fallen angels, the Angels. At how... More

Bio
Harem
Harem part2
Prologe
S1 ch1
S1 ch2
S1 ch3
S1 ch4
S1 ch6
S1 ch7
S2 ch1
S2 ch2
S2 ch3
S2 ch4
S2 ch5
S2 ch6
S2 ch7
S3 ch1
S3 ch2
S3 ch3
S3 ch4
S3 ch5
Not chapter
S3 ch6
S3 ch7
S3 ch8
S4 ch1
S4 ch2
S4 ch3
S4 ch4
S4 ch5
S4 ch6
S4 ch7
S4 ch8
S4 ch9
Please read
Ending: birth of the next king

S1 ch5

24.3K 241 251
By thunder_god18

Sacred gear talking
Normal talking

It was a long night for Alex and he had school to go to so he woke up and was going to get out of bed when he could not move something heavy was on his chest. Then he saw crimson hair and he put the puzzle together and moved the covers to see Rais naked and laying on his chest.

Rias: please 5 more minutes Alex your chest is soooo much better then any pillow in the underworld. She finished and Alex just was taken back until he looks to see he has no pants on and is only in his boxers his face became as red as her hair.

"Rias can you please tell me why in the 7 hells YOUR IN MY BED AND NAKEND SLEEPING WITH MY." Alex yelled only to go white when there was footsteps and he new it was Raynare and that's why he got so scared

"Alex are you ok you yelled so I wanted to check on you I am coming in." She said and opens the door only to see rias laying completely on top of Alex and had here head on he chest Raynare power was rising and Alex has chills knowing he was in deep shit.

"Raynare-sama I can explain it's not what it looks like she got in my bed when I fell asleep so I did not know she was here." Alex said with fear in his eyes. Raynare calm down and put Alex clothes out for him

"Alex you need to get to school and make it quick." She said Alex moved at light speed to get his clothes on and helped Rias get ready and had breakfast and when to school.

"thank you for the food it was great and I hope you have a good rest of your day Alex-sama." She winked at him Alex walked away to class and Alex was going to a different class. school went on and Alex was ready for it to be over.

"please be over already." Alex prayed in his mind that the day would come to a end so he can go home.

BINGGGGGGGGG

Alex ran out of class but when he ran out he bumped into a girl that was the same height as Rais and has red hair almost like Rais but not at dark she had a well formed body and had pink eyes that where Beautiful to Alex.

"I am so sorry let me help you with your books." He said and gave her the books and she smiled at him

"thanks you handsome my names mio what's yours?" She asked and walked with Alex to his car witch is different then normal

"Alex Coleman that is my name." He said with a bow at the end showing some respect to her.

"well thank you and I hope we can meet again Alex-sama." She winked and walked away and Alex went to his car to go home

make the color black and the head and back lights red
He got in his car and drove off to get home and he got there in 10 minutes he parked his car and then he opens the door to be tackled by Raynare in a very revealing outfit

Alex face was red when here big breast was push up against his chest and she kissed him on the cheek and said in a sexy voice

"Alex-Sama it's been so lonely with out you I just want to have some fun with you." She said and licked his neck making him grown a little as here hands when down his shirt and to his pants

"R r r Raynare-sama we can't do this not right now it's not good." He said as here violet eyes lock with his as she giggles as gets up

"oh Alex-sama I was only joking with you but how do I look in this do you like it." She asked as she posed for him then bent over so Alex could get a good view of here big bobble butt and that made him a little excited because his pants was bulking up a little and it did not goes unnoticed from the fallen angel she moved back and was rubbing her big booty on his pants

"Raynare-sama stop this your not normally like this." Alex said with moans within his sentence she finally stopped and gave him a kiss on his red face.

"your just so cute when your flustered it makes me want to tease you more." She finished and left not without swinging here hips so here booty wiggle with it and Alex just went to his room to go to rest.

"god what a day I had." Alex thought to him self until there was a bright light and a magic circle opened and out came Rias and she looked nervous she pushed Alex on his bed and asked him one thing. 

"Alex I need you to take my virginity pleased it now." She begged Alex and stared to strip and Alex was to confuse for this shit and he got a bloody nose when she was completely naked and sat on his lap

"Rias what is wrong with you. I can't do this for you I mean your really pretty and kind but I don't want to take it when I can see in your eyes your trying to get out of something your force into." Alex finished and she had a tear run down here face Alex hug here then Alex asked why she is doing this and told Alex about riser and how they are forced to be married soon.

so this prick Riser is going to come and try to take you so he can marry you and you wanted me to take your virginity so you don't have to be with him and you also want to pick your own husband did I miss anything Rias" Alex asked and she shook her head and there was a bright light of silver and out came a young women in here early 20 and wore a maid outfit and had silver hair that went down here back into 2 ponytails and a body that was better then rias and even akeno the lady them Spoke.

"My lady I know you want out of this arrangement but trying to give your virginity to this lonely human your brother would be very disappointed in you." She finished and picked up her clothes.

"my virginity is mine to give who I wish to have it also I will not let you stand there and call one of my friends a little human even if you are a Lucifer" She said in a low voice.

"noted, allow me to introduce myself my name is Grayfia Lucifer please to meet you." She bowed and Alex got up from his bed and she had a deep blush form when Alex was only in his shorts so she could see his ripped body.

"hello there miss Grayfia my name is Alex it is good to meet the older sister to rias and I know all about the 3 fractions and no I am not a devil." Alex finished and bowed to the young lady.

"such a gentleman well Rias Riser will be here soon we must get going.If you wish to join Alex you may go." Grayfia finished and Alex nodded and got dressed as she teleported then to the club room and they waited for this Riser Phoenix to come and soon there was a bright light of flames.

"Phoenix." Kiba said in a low voice and out came a man in his twenties and had blond hair and looked like a dick.

"it's has been a long time sense riser has been in the human world ah Rias my dear I have come to bring you back to the underworld." Riser finished.

"for the last time I will not marry you." She said and they both sat next to one and other and Riser groped Rias and messed with here hair

"who is this ass hole?" Issei asked in rage.

"This young man is Riser Phoenix hair to the Phoenix clan 3 born of the Phoenix family also Rias Fiancé." She finished issei looks shocked Akeno got tea for Riser.

"the tea made by Rias queen it's very delicious."Riser said and Akeno faked smile at him and rias stood up and got mad.

"Riser for the last time I will not marry you." Riser cupped Rias chin after her sentence.

"For the last time Rias I hold the Phoenix name and I won't put it to shame you will return to the underworld with me."?He was covered by fire and his eyes became fired and Rias eyes became crimson and she power up too Grayfia was going to stop them when Alex grab Riser's hand and looked him dead in the eyes and everyone eyes widened when Alex was not burnt by his flames.

"Back off buddy, she said no now be a real man and take a no for once it your life you fucked up burnt chicken mistake." Everyone giggled when he said that and Riser looked at Alex with rage in his eyes.

"Who do you think you are low human to touch the mighty Riser." Riser informed with rage in his eyes.

"Names Alex, and I don't give a fuck about the mighty chicken so piss off before I knock those teeth so far down your throat you'll need to stick a toothbrush up your ass to brush them." Alex said and flared his own aura making everyone hit the ground except Grayfia but here legs felt like stick too Alex power and he looked at Riser and he looked mad at Alex but he did not care.

"you have no right to talk to me I bet your mother was a slut and fucked anyone she saw you trash Hahahaha." Rias and everyone expect Grayfia and Riser lost there color as Alex head whet down and his bangs cover his eyes then he let out a horrifying laugh

Saskue one
Alex's galaxy aura cover his body as he said only one thing. Your dead." Alex ran and started beating Riser up until eventually Alex finished giving riser a beat down when he rammed his head on his knee alex stood over him and Riser was cover in blood and his flames where healing him

"you asked to dance with the devil your self you fucked up loser and NO ONE TALKS ANOUT MY MOTHER." Alex yelled at Riser.

"your brother thought this would happen so he came to an altercation. You too will battle in a reading game if riser wins Rias has to marry him. If Riser loses Rias is out of the arrangement do you to agree." Grayfia asked and Riser said some stuff and then he snapped his fingers and out where 15 women.

Issei was being a Pervert and Rider asked why he was crying and Rias said he wanted a harem. Alex looked at the girls and all the girls where drooling over Alex and issei and riser jaw hit the floor and Alex looks down and saw his shirt was gone. So he grew a smirk and walked up to a young girl in riser group and Alex new it was his sister he walked up to here and said

"it is very nice to meet you young lady my name is Alex what is yours." He bowed and she got flustered from his ripped body perfect face and kind manners

"Such a gentleman my Names revel Phoenix it's nice to meet you Alex-sama." Rias and here sister and here queen gave revel a look for adding the sama to his name.

"well it was nice to meet you all I wish to see you all later have a lovely day ladies." Alex left and all the girl thought one thing as he walked out.

"SO FUCKING HOT" 🤤🤤🤤

Far away from the window there was a girl there and Alex had met here and she had a blush on here face it was none other then mio and she also new all about the 3 fractions she was in one.

"Soon Alex we can be together." She licked her middle and pointer finger and here wings came out and she was off.

Done yea so the next couple chapter are going to be all about training with Rias for here fight against riser until next time alex_uzi14 OUT

Next chapter
Alex goes and meets a dragon queen and talked with his father about his powers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

718K 11.1K 48
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DIE AND REBORN AS A STEPPING STONE OF THE PROTAGONIST AND HOW WILL YOU CHANGE YOUR DESTINY 1st dxd 1 st devil 1 st rias 1 st h...
521 38 28
Kai runs away from his Yakuza family after being driven by a monster within to assault his classmates. He gets mixed up with the devils of magical wo...
49.3K 1.8K 14
A Young Girl Who Lost Everything At A Young Age. Her Mother, Her Father,... Her Sister even her Adopted Grandfather. With a Vengeance In Her Heart, A...
160K 1.4K 18
After Zeus The Lighting God died the Gods only had only one thing to do and that was take Zeus's soul and Reincarnate him into an new baby and that b...