My Wacky Girlfriend (Complete...

By mharizt

In a world where they're all trained to be the next business tycoons of the country, Sky Anderson met Ynna Pa... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Janina's Dream
Chapter 2 - The Offer
Chapter 3 - Meeting Sky
Chapter 4 - First Day
Chapter 5.1 - Zero
Chapter 5.2 - Contract
Chapter 6.1 - Boyfriend
Chapter 6.2 - Hold Up
Chapter 6.3 - Missions
Chapter 7 - Phone Call
Chapter 8.1 - The Game
Chapter 9 - Almost Kiss
Chapter 10 - Liplocked
Chapter 11 - FHM
Chapter 12 - I Had Fun
Chapter 13 - Hero
Chapter 14 - Honesty
Chapter 15.1 - Let's Party
Chapter 15.2 - Real Thing
Chapter 16 - Revelations
Chapter 17 - Perfect Wife
Chapter 18 - Quicksand
Chapter 19 - Catch Me
Chapter 20 - Ice Cream
Chapter 21 - Serious
Chapter 22 - Pageant
Chapter 23 - Worth It
Chapter 24 - Risked
Chapter 25 - Superwoman
Chapter 26 - Respect
Chapter 27 - Good or Bad
Chapter 28 - Traitor
Chapter 29 - Blackmailed
Chapter 30 - Chained
Chapter 31 - Game Over
Chapter 32 - NYC
Chapter 33 - Mine
Chapter 34 - So Dead
Chapter 35 - Threats
Chapter 36 - WTH
Chapter 37 - Stalker
Chapter 38 - Bullied
Chapter 39 - Slowly
Chapter 40 - Note
Chapter 41 - 50%
Chapter 42 - Bad Luck
Chapter 43 - Pride
Chapter 44 - Save
Chapter 45 - BTW
Chapter 46 - Thrill
Chapter 47 - Last Card
Chapter 48 - Weird
Chapter 49 - Voice
Chapter 50 - Picture
Chapter 51 - Us
Chapter 52 - Dream
Chapter 53 - Purpose
Chapter 54 - Gift
Chapter 55 - English
Chapter 56 - Fall
Chapter 57 - BTW2
Chapter 58 - Sleep
Chapter 59 - Day
Chapter 60 - End
Epilogue

Chapter 8.2 - Buffet

22.6K 341 23
By mharizt

• SKY JAMES ANDERSON •

I was smiling at Farrah after I told her that everything is going to be alright. Farrah practiced for one whole year for her to beat Ynna's team this school year. I wanted her to be really happy that's why I asked Ynna to let Farrah win this time around.

But I was shocked when Ynna said yes.

She didn't even told Shibama about the game para hindi siya makapagpractice. I can't believe na gagawin at seseryosohin niya yung sinabi ko.

She's really weird.

But somehow, I am thankful. 

I can't wait to see my Farrah smile after the game.

I know Farrah's gonna win it. Naghanda pa kasi ako ng pagkain para manghina si Ynna eh. Hindi dapat ako makonsensya. 

'She's Ynna, the bitch I hate.' I kept on reminding this to myself every time.

Pero nung nakita ko ng reaction niya nung nakita niya yung food, I felt sad for her. I should've not done that. I think she was expecting a real meal. I don't know what has gotten into my head. I think sumobra ako dun. I think I pushed her limits. Despite being the top bitch, she's still a girl. She deserved to eat real food. Siguro, babawi nalang ako sa kanya pagkatapos ng game.

When the game started, Ynna was not moving at all! What the hell! Ano bang problema niya? Sobrang halata tuloy na nagpapatalo siya. Is this her plan? Magpapaawa siya sa mga tao sa gymnasium para siya nanaman ang magmukhang kawawa? But heck! She looked so innocent. Parang hindi talaga niya alam yung game. Ang galing talaga niyang umarte! Genius bitch!

I was starting to get pissed about her little game down there but then I saw her team mates talking to her, they all looked worried. I also heard some chit chats at my back.

"What happened to Ynna!!! She's my idol pa naman!"

"Oo nga! She looked weak!"

"May sakit ba siya?! Kawawa naman!"

"Baka hindi nakakain ng maayos!"

"Awww."

"Oh no! Baka matalo siya!"

"Nooooo!"

"Ynna must win!!!"

And it suddenly hit me.

SHIT!

The very reason why Ynna is not feeling well because she didn't eat right earlier.

Fuck.

It's all my fault.

I was starting to get worried. Baka kasi magcollapse siya bigla on the middle of the game.

But something worse happened.

She was hit on the head..

..by Farrah.

I saw Farrah smiling and she winked at me, too. It means that she intently hit Ynna in the head. Fuck.

I rushed in the ring to get Ynna from the Royals volleyball team. She was very weak. Sobrang gaan niya nung binuhat ko siya.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I am so sorry, Ynna. I didn't know that it would turn out to be this way.

Tumakbo ako papunta sa clinic habang buhat buhat ang walang malay na si Ynna.

Shit! I'm really sorry!

Bigla tuloy akong nakonsensya sa mga ginawa ko sa kanya. Nakonsensya ako sa lahat ng mga ginagawa namin ni Farrah sa kanya.

Kagabi kasi, Farrah and I intently called Ynna para marinig niya yung make out session namin. Yes, make out session lang yun. Sinabi lang namin sa phone na we are making love but we actually aren't. Gusto lang saktan ni Farrah si Ynna. Pumayag naman ako kasi alam kong hindi naman masasaktan si Ynna kasi everything between us is just a fucking contract. 

Farrah even asked me if I really loved Ynna and of course, I faked a yes. I saw Farrah got mad with my yes. She said to me that whatever happens tomorrow, win or lose, Ynna's gonna pay. I never knew that this Hitting-Ynna-In-The-Head is the payment she was talking about.

She's so mean. I never knew that side of Farrah. I hated her for a moment there.

But what's more confusing is that why is Farrah asking me if I love Ynna? Dahil ba she's still into me? Did she already learned to love me? Dapat masaya ako sa narealize ko 'di ba? But then, I was so focused on rushing Ynna to the clinic. I didn't care for Farrah. She was completely okay, I thought. 

Tinignan ko si Ynna habang nakasakay kami sa elevator papuntang clinic.

I realized na ang dami dami na palang ginawa ni Ynna for me. And she did that all for just one assignment that she forgot to do.

If there's someone who's being unfair, it's definitely me. Shit!

All this time, I thought she was the one bitching around, but why do I feel that I was the one judging her for all these years?

Because right now, I am sure that she's innocent.

***

[Clinic]

"What happened?" Asked the nurse when we arrived.

"Natamaan ng bola."

"Okay. Leave her here. And you can go back to watch the game."

"No. I'll wait for her."

"You sure?"

"Yes. I am her boyfriend." I said with full authority.

"Oh. Si Ynna pala toh. Ang swerte naman niya magkaboyfriend na tulad mo, Sky."

I fake a smiled at the nurse.

If only she knew, ang malas ni Ynna sa akin. At yun ang totoo.

Seconds...

Minutes...

Hours...

Hours have passed and Ynna is still unconcious! I am getting really worried! This is all my fault!

*KRIIIIIING KRIIIIIING KRIIIIIIIING*

Farrah calling...

"Hello?"

[Sky! Why aren't you here at our game?!]

"I am at the clinic with Ynna." I said blankly.

[WE WON!!!! WHOOOO!!!!]

"..."

[You're not going to say it huh?]

"Say what?"

[Fuck. Congratulate me?!!]

"Ugh, sorry, congratulations."

[Fuck you! I hate you!]

"Look, Farrah, I'm sorry, I was busy taking care of Ynn--"

[Don't you dare say her name! I hate you! I hate you both!]

*TOOT TOOT TOOT TOOT*

The hell? What's wrong with her!?

UGH! Girls. Girls and their... girl thing. 

Tss.

I looked back at Ynna who is still sleeping.

Man, she's so pretty.

No wonder all the boys in ECB likes her and all the other girls look up to her. No wonder almost everyone in the gymnasium earlier is cheering for her team.

She's really something. And that I didn't see before.

I examined her face. She looked really stunning even when hit by a ball. She's like sleeping beauty who's patiently waiting for his true love's kiss.

Fuck. Why do I feel like I want to...

I want to...

I WANT TO...

K-Kiss her?

I went closer to her face and was about to kiss her but then her eyes suddenly opened.

She was surprised on how close I am to her. And I was, too.

What was I thinking?!

She blinked a lot of times.

I can feel my face heating up!

She touched my face with both of her palms.

And slapped me!

What the hell!

She was very shocked that's why she moved back a little after slapping me. I was absolutely shocked too.

"Ouch!"

"Totoo ka ba?"

"What do you mean?"

"Nasa langit na ba ako at ikaw ang angel ko?"

"What?!"

"Waaah! Patay na ba ako?"

"You're alive. You're talking. Are you crazy?"

"S-Sky?!! Bakit ka nandito?" Ngayon lang niya ako nakilala?

"I carried you from the gym to here."

"Ha? SKY?! Ikaw ba yan talaga? Bakit ka pa nandito?"

"Binabantayan ka."

"Nasaan ako?! Wala ako sa langit?"

"Clinic. Someone hit you in the head while playing."

"Ah. Whew! Buhay pa pala ako. Hehe."

"You don't want to know who she is?"

"Hindi na. Siya naman kasi ang kakampihan mo eh. Kaya okay lang." She said seriously. But is it sadness I see in her eyes? 

"What?!" Hindi ba niya alam na hindi ko na pinanuod si Farrah para lang bantayan siya. Tsk.

"Wala. Sabi ko tatayo na ako."

"NO!"

"Anong no?"

"H-Hindi ka tatayo. You'll ride a wheelchair."

"Ha? Hindi ako pilay Sky! Sa ulo ako tinamaan, hindi sa paa!"

"Basta! I don't want you getting hurt!"

Kumuha ako ng spare wheelchair sa clinic at dali dali kong pinaupo doon si Ynna.

"Sit." I commanded.

And she did sit.

"Good girl."

Tinulak ko na ang wheelchair palabas ng clinic. Pinayagan na din kasi kami ng mga nurse na lumabas.

Everyone is looking at us, including Farrah and Dave. And for a second there, I didn't give a damn on whatever Farrah would think about us. She doesn't know about the contract either. All she knew was that I love Ynna. And I also don't care if Dave and her will be making out there in the little corner of the school to get me jealous. They can do anything they want there. I won't care.

I just want to see Ynna safe.

"Pinagtitinginan na tayo. Ang OA mo kasi eh. Hindi naman ako pilay eh." She said.

"Shut up."

"Iuwi mo na ako. Magpapahinga na ako sa condo."

"No."

"Oh eh saan tayo pupunta aber?"

"Restaurant."

"B-Bakit?" I saw her blush a little. She's cute. That made me smile.

"Kakain tayo."

"Bakit nga?"

"You deserve real food. I'm sorry for what I made you eat a while ago."

"..." Was she speechless?

"Babawi ako sayo." I added.

"Buti naman nakokonsensya ka pa pala, ha?" Inaasar niya ako. She was smiling.

"Pa-thank you ko lang 'to sayo. Kasi nagpatalo ka."

"Okay. Sabi mo eh." She was still smiling. I like it when she smiles.

"Pero seriously, I'm sorry."

She smiled again. 

"Achievement! Napa-sorry ko si Sky Anderson!"

"Ah, shut up, bitch."

"Nagsorry sakin si Sky!!!" She shouted.

"The hell?"

"Hihihi."

"Don't laugh like that. You're not cute."

'No, you're cute. If you continue laughing like that, I might kiss you. So stop.' I thought.

"Hahaha! Tara na! Gutom na ko!"

"Yeah yeah."

"YEY! PAGKAIN!!!!"

Tumayo ba naman siya bigla sa wheelchair tapos hinila ako papunta sa kotse ko.

"Tch."

"Hihi!"

"I said don't laugh like that!"

"Hihi?"

"1. I am warning you."

"Hihihi?"

"2"

"Hihi?"

"3"

"Hi---" I pushed my self really close to her face, almost kissing her. But then she ran and hurriedly went inside my car.

Was she blushing?

Because I know I am. 

Shit.

What was I about to do?

Am I out of my mind?!

***

We are here at the Mall of Asia. I was about to ask her where she would like to eat when she suddenly shouted...

"CHICK BABOY!"

"What?!"

"CHICK BABOY! CHICK BABOY!" She's like a kid.

"Are you serious!?"

"Yes! CHICK BABOY!"

"Walang Chick Baboy na restaurant. It doesn't exist."

"Eh ano yun?" She pointed out a restaurant at my back.

"Tss. It's Chic-Boy."

"Ah. Eh yun! YUN PALA! CHIC BOY! CHIC BOY! CHIC BOY!"

"Annoying!"

"CHIC BOY NA KASI TARA NA KASI!!!!"

"You serious?!"

"YES DONG! YES I AM SERIOUS DONG!"

And yeah, she was serious. Hinila niya ako papunta sa Chic-Boy pero hinila ko rin siya papunta sa Yakimix bago pa man siya makapasok doon. Ayoko sa Chic-Boy. Siguro gutom lang talaga si Ynna kaya kung anong unang restaurant na makita niya ay gusto na niyang kainan.

Ayoko namang dalhin siya sa fastfood lang. Baka ipagkalat pa niya sa ECB na sa Chic-Boy ko lang siya dinala. Gutom na rin naman ako kaya okay na rin magbuffet nalang kaming dalawa.

[Yakimix]

"WOW!!!! ANG DAMING PAGKAIN!!!!"

"It's a buffet."

"Hihihi! Pwede na bang lumafang?!"

"Yes. Let's go."

"Weeee!" 

After one minute...

"Kaya mo bang ubusin yan?!"

She has 3 cups of rice on her plate! And lots of dishes placed altogether! Her plate was like a mountain! Hindi ba niya alam na pwedeng bumalik balik? She's weird!

"Ginutom mo kaya ako!!!"

"Alam mo bang bawal ang may tira dito?"

"Sino bang nagsabing magtitira ako?"

"Siguraduhin mo lang na mauubos mo yan ha!" I warned her.

"Sino bang nagsabing uubusin ko to?"

"What? Sabi mo hindi ka magtitira e? Tapos ngayon hindi mo uubusin? Wag mo nga akong pinagloloko!"

"Papaubos ko sayo!" Her face was serious. What the hell?

"WHAT?!"

"Tsk tsk tsk! Joke lang! HAHAHAHAHA! Wag ka nga masyado serious! Kaya ko to! Ano ikaw? Gusto mo ba ng extrang kanin? Kukunan kita!"

"Ugh."

"Ano ngaaa! Ano nga sayo?!"

"Tss. Just one extra rice."

"Tsh, weakling!"

"What did you say?!"

Bigla ba naman niyang kinurot kurot yung tiyan ko. What's wrong with this girl?! Aray! Shit! Nakikiliti ako! HAHAHA! And I don't want to smile! HAHAHAHA! Ugh! I need to be mad at her for telling me I was a weakling. But HAHAHA!

"Hindi naman lalambot ang muscles mo pag nagkanin ka! Tara na kasi, Sky! Wag kang KJ! Lamon tayo! Minsan lang to!"

"I wasn't talking about my muscles!!!"

"Weh?!"

"Shit! Fine! Give me 3 extra rice too!" 

"Yey!!! Hihihi!"

And we ate with happiness.

No, SHE ate with more happiness.

I thought that she was on a strict diet because she was just on the gym yesterday when I called. But the way she ate now, she looks like she is just naturally thin.

"Uy! Tatayo muna ako ha!"

"Where are you going?"

"Hihintayin ko dumating yung mga hilaw na hipon. Naubusan kasi ako kanina eh."

"What the hell? Nakakahiya ka!"

"Minsan lang to! Dapat sulitin!"

"Weirdo!"

I thought she was just joking but it turned out that she wasn't. Hinintay talaga niya yung mga hilaw na hipon. Dumating siya sa table namin dala dala ang isang katutak na hilaw na hipon. Niluto niya ito nang nakangiti. She's really weird... but I find it cute.

Masarap din pala kasama si Ynna. There was never a dull moment with her. She was so talkative in  a nice way. 

I am starting to like her.

Yes, I like her...

...as a friend.

But something really bothers me..

Why do I feel that she's acting really different?

Why do I feel that I am happy being with her?

Ynna, what you do to me is really confusing.

I know that something's wrong in our situation. But the feeling seems so right.

Fuck.

Naguguluhan na ako.

Ynna, sino ka ba talaga?

I guess I have to find that out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 9.9K 110
[Completed] Raphael Lancaster, a mysterious man who caught my heart, yet a man who is forbidden to love. How can he be mine when he belongs to someon...
169K 4K 54
What will you do if you end up in someone else body?
1.4M 31.1K 100
Editing. "Manyak ka no?! Rapist! Ibaba mo ako!" Naghyhysterical na siya sa takot habang hinahampas niya ng kamay ang matipuno nitong braso. "Hinding...
331K 11K 35
"He tried to rape me once, I almost kill him twice."